Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Land to spoil in blood... Perfect

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jaredrion

jaredrion

Number of posts : 126
Pawprints : 242
Registration date : 2011-02-04

A Land to spoil in blood... Perfect Empty
PostSubject: A Land to spoil in blood... Perfect   A Land to spoil in blood... Perfect Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:14 pm

A Land to spoil in blood... Perfect Yoshimori2-1

A dark black wolf walked on the entrance between the lone lands and Hamara Sydan.
his teeth under the tick wolf blood, behind him lied a lifeless body, full of wounds and his throat torn in
trough two pieces." Sorry mate, I didn't like your humor today, next time better." He walked to a cliff,
A beautiful landscape lied behind it. Hills, little rivers and pools, dozens of flowers and trees.
It was a true blessing for the eye." ahh so nice, this is the land of fire and ice? It makes me sick!"
The wolf turned around to the corpse." Ow mate before I forget my name is Yoshinori!"
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Number of posts : 216
Pawprints : 442
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: A Land to spoil in blood... Perfect   A Land to spoil in blood... Perfect Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:26 pm

Ibilisi traveled the land. She looked for more things to kill, it was all she did. When the scent of a wolf found her nose, a wicked smile crossed her face. She was thinking of killing him right away but the scent of a dead wolf made her think otherwise. Maybe if she could convince him to start a small rouge clan. She could smell that he likes to kill, so this could be a killing spree kind of thing. Traveling from place to place killing hopeless wolves. But would he believe? If he did she could slit his throat while he sleeps. Yes.... that would be nice. He white fur rippled with the light breeze and her emerald eyes glistened. She walked in, trying to hide her fear. She didn't like big brutes like him. She walked close enough so he could see and hear her, but out of his reach for attacking. "Nice work. I see you hate this land as much as I do." She smile gently as she waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: A Land to spoil in blood... Perfect   A Land to spoil in blood... Perfect Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:30 pm

Yoshimori

As the white femme approaches Yoshinori, he stops and looks at her. He flexed his muscles, just to give her a little scare, so she wouldn't try anything stupid. His green-gray orbs looked at her. She spoke to him, so he replied. "Hate? Who said hate?" He looked in her eyes. " I just don't like the view, or this inhabitant." He grinned at her with his bloody teeth. "You aren't from here, are you?" He walked a bit closer to her to see if she feared him, and stopped there, a few meters from her. He remained looking in her eyes, but with a psychopath gaze. He walked up to the carcass, he didn't have a good meal in a few days. He pierced with his teeth trough the coat, and tore a piece of meat from the wolf, while he was ripping the flesh to pieces, Yoshinori spoke to her. "Do you also want some?"
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: A Land to spoil in blood... Perfect   A Land to spoil in blood... Perfect Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:54 am

Ibilisi remembered all the things that she killed. It helped her forget her fear to brutes like him. Her fear didn't show, but when he asked if she wanted some wolf meat, she thought for a moment. She was never a cannibal, but she was starving! If she could kill, she could eat what she killed. Right? She stepped over smug face. "Of course I'll have some." She readied for him to attack at any moment. "By the way, what's your name?" She wondered if he even had a name. For all she knows he could be a psychopathic brute on a killing spree! All the more to kill him.... She could not wait to sink in her fangs in his night black pelt. It was all she wanted.
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: A Land to spoil in blood... Perfect   A Land to spoil in blood... Perfect Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:53 pm

Yoshimori
Yoshimori looked up at her, as she answered. he stepped away from the carcass while swallowing the torn of meat.
The femme asked his name, Yoshimori looked at her, he relaxed his mussels and sad down. "I'm Yoshimori."
Yoshimori licked the blood of his teeth, and looked her in her eyes whit his gray-green orbs, he looked like a normal wolf,
except for all the scars over his body and the blood on his face. "What is your name?" He asked whit a friendly voice,
Yoshimori behaved totally different. "And what are you doing here?" He asked whit a smile on his face.

Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: A Land to spoil in blood... Perfect   A Land to spoil in blood... Perfect Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:30 pm

She ripped off a piece of meat then took a bite. The blood dripped down her throat, giving her a delightful taste. When he asked for her name and why was she here, she tried to think of an excuse. She could not tell him why she was here. "My name is Ibilisi. I was travelling, looking for more things to kill. I'm also looking for a partner to help." She hoped he believed it and joined her. If he did, she could kill him when he least expects! She could see her fangs tear through the flesh on his neck. She could see the blood splattering through the air and dying her fur red. It was a glorious sight!
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: A Land to spoil in blood... Perfect   A Land to spoil in blood... Perfect Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:10 pm

Yoshimori

"A partner? A partner for what?" Yoshmori look her in the eyes. "For whatever reason you mean, I can't help you. I got to go to my brother." His blood lust was satisfied, you could see it in his behavior. he guessed that Ibilisi was a wolf like the shinobi from his clan.
Whatever she was he wouldn't dare to die before he could report to his brother." You could come whit me if you want and if you can keep up whit me." He walked to the east, towards the spot kaito and kooji found for them.

(Ooc:sorry that I didn't post for so long, couldn't find the muse and time for it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Land to spoil in blood... Perfect   A Land to spoil in blood... Perfect Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Land to spoil in blood... Perfect
Page 1 of 1