Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the River of Blood

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mikalaisangel09

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2011-01-25

In the River of Blood - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:08 pm

[ooc: Its okay, I've been busy with car problems Sad]

Gavin took in her lyrics and his cerulean optics turned more icy. "Of course I will go with you" He smiled in her direction, though his optics still shone cold in the warm morning light. He nudged her softly and licked her again, his bubble gum hued tongue not lingering too long on her. "I am ready to go whenever you are, take your time" His gaze moved from watching her to the bloodied form of her brother. He looked too young to be in such state. His mind wandered onto why her sister Flare would want her dead. "Why does your sister want you dead?". He brought his icy gaze back to her, was this what love was? He was so confused, he had only known her for one night. Could he love her? Arghhh he huffed inside of his mind, confusion was coursing through him. He still watched her, wondering what he should say next... He decided to keep the thoughts to himself, waiting to see if she would make a move back at him to prove that he wasn't the only one confused about what was between them.

[ooc: A little short, but meh. My muse isn't all here =/]
Back to top Go down
Isis*

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:14 pm

Dawn felt so lost, the heat of anger, and the confusion of sadness all twisted up inside her to make the femme feel hopeless. She looked down after he agreed to stay with her, in her relief she let out a desperate sigh, and tried to straighten out her frustration. Then to her surprise, she felt a gentle lick from the brute, calming her nerves and making her instantly look up in bewilderment. It had seemed that in the heat of her trouble, Gavin had made every problem melt away. His soft words made her firm nature almost drop to the floor. She knew now that he was going to follow her to the end, and she had made up now that she would be with him too. Dawn had never felt more safe, but the reminder of her mission made her want to forget that maybe it was just a kind gesture. He had asked about Flare, but she almost ignored it. Yet, she couldn't help it, her pounding heart made her move in closer and rub her face against his. It was only for a moment, and in that moment she had whispered in her staggering voice that proved her recent greif"Thank you, for everything"she said, before realizing her gesture was completely rash and unexpected and moving her head back in embarrassment. She blushed with a severely flushed expression. She wanted to apologize, but felt no reason to, so she just swallowed hard and hoped he didn't notice her fall for him. "Stupid" she thought "stupid". She then had rememered his question about Flare. And she tried to answer it in the most professional way she could. "I don't know but, I suppose we will find out soon enough"she tried to look independent, and tried to forget her crude nature. But it was forever a moment she would never forget.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

Pawprints : 408

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:59 pm

Gavin did not make a move as she came closer to him and rubbed against his face, the way she spoke sent a shiver throughout his frame. She was thanking him? He looked at her with a slightly perplexed expression playing across his features. The morning was slowly fading into an early afternoon. Soon enough, it would be very hot and they had to start their journey. He watched her, she was blushing! A smile came into play on his raven kissers. He rose and moved closer to her, rubbed his tiara against hers like she had done him. When he got close to her auds he spoke, voice lyrically soft and sweet "You don't have to thank me for anything". As he pulled away he could not help but continue to smile. He listened to her as she spoke about her sister, she did not know why Flare had wanted her gone? He wanted to sigh in frustration, but kept it to himself. He simply sank back onto his midnight haunches and thought about things.

There were things in his past he had done, things he wished every day that he could take back. He now knew why he had resented his parents so much, it wasn't because of their smothering, instead it was because they confused him. They confused him about what he was supposed to be. They had held such high expectations for him as he was the first born. The night everything unraveled he had begun to change who he was. Even now, he was still confused. The only thing that brought balance to him was now her. Everything in his life revolved around her. He knew he could not tell her such thoughts yet. It would be such a relief if he could tell her. His mind flooded with the memory of his sisters crimson in his kissers. He did not understand why he had killed her, that was the true reason he had left. It was the true reason his father had sent a party after him...

Gavin snapped out of the trance he was in and he was again looking at her, his world. The smile was still in place as he began to speak again, lyrics a little more hushed this time. He had to tell her another piece of his past, if he was to allow her to love someone like himself, she had to know everything about him. "Dawn...." A small tear slid out of his cerulean optics and he looked away from her and to the water that was behind them "....One of my sisters.... I ..." How could he tell her?! He panicked and could not look back at her, but he could not tell her. How would she react? The memory flooded into his mind once more and his azule optics closed and he was back there. The night was dark and his mind had been swirling for weeks since they had been born. He remembered the sour taste in his mouth as he had congratulated his father about the new whelps. His cerulean orbs fluttered open and looked back to Dawn, but he did not finish speaking, instead he sat there. His mind raced ...

[ooc: sorry for this long post.... o.O]
Back to top Go down
Isis*

Pawprints : 163

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:54 pm

(OOC) sorry i haven't written, i guess i lost my muse

Dawn smiled sweetly as he returned her gesture with his own, and she gave a soft laugh as he claimed her no fret in wishing thanks. She hadn't felt this happy ever since she was back home. She remembered the one dark day of her past when a wolf had murdered her father. That dark moment when she awakened from slumber, and her feeling her heart sinking as he young eyes laid upon the bloody body of her father. She shook the though quickly, but still she regretted the fact that no one knew who had killed him. Then she began to think about Flare again, her golden eyes staring at her in memory. Dawn didn't really have a plan for when she met up with Flare, surely though her sister would explain her means to kill her own kin. And if her sister and truly gone insane, Dawn hoped that the right decision would come to her at that point. Dawn looked to Gavin for some kind of comfort in her lost thoughts, even though she knew he couldn't read them. But in her surprise, she saw him lost in his own gaze, staring at the river. She stood up and curiously looked at him, and before she could ask what the matter was, he returned from his trance and began to speak his mind. Her ears perked in interest when he spoke her name, and she replied with a gentle 'hmn?' that Gavin probably didn't hear. She looked into his eyes, and she caught a glance of a single tear running down his face and down into the river. Now she felt concerned, and she laid down her ears in worry. She could hear in his voice his want to confess. And when he mentioned a sister, and stopped in mid-sentence in his resistance to tell Dawn, she knew he had to tell her something that was crucile for Gavin to tell. She moved a little closer to him, and talked in a kind and gnetle voice, "It's okay"she said "you can tell me anything"she hoped her words had calmed his resistance. She felt now that their trust was indestructible, she had a connection with Gavin that was stronger than with anyone she had ever met. And deep inside she felt, that the connection was love.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:39 am

He had begun to speak without thinking and Gavin panicked inside of his mind. What would she say about him nearly killing his nearly helpless sister? He wondered if she had even survived. She had been whining and whining and whining and he just wanted to shut her up! His mind replayed the event over and over and over. What would he say....What would he say to Dawn? Could he really let his guard down and let her inside of him? Could he share every dark secret he held? He huffed out yet another sigh and began to speak, his gaze looking straight to the ground. He could not look into her eyes when he told her this. He rose off his ebony rump and dropped his tassel, his lyrics were almost inaudible. He was ashamed of what he had done, and every part of him was showing that to her so it seemed.

"...Dawn..." He began slowly repeating her name again "I... I may have killed my sister..." There, he said it... But he was not done. "That was the reason my father wanted me brought to him, I overheard him tell Storm that he wanted me brought to him.." He paused, still not making eye contact with her. "Dawn, that's why I left, everything in me had changed, I snapped... She wouldn't stop and I was so young then..." He finally brought his silvery hued orbs up to look at her, his auds pinned to his ebony tiara. A tear slid out of his sky hued oculars and he began to speak again, still soft "I regret doing this to her, she was so small and helpless... I couldn't stop .. She was my sister!" His lyrics bitter towards the end. He was angry with himself, and that bitter note in his lyrics said it all. Maybe he had done it out of jealousy towards her? He did not know, all he knew was that as he ran the metal tang of her blood could still be tasted when he swallowed and even now he could still faintly taste this. Maeli was dead because of him, his precious Maeli.. "I loved Maeli, she was so sweet and funny... That night though, she was just... different..." He stopped though. He needed to let her process what he had just told her. He moved a little closer to her, and allowed his auds to no longer be pinned down, he watched her and waited to see a reaction. This secret was something he had never shared with another, and this was him putting her to the test. He hoped she could handle it.... He could only hope....
Back to top Go down
Isis*

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:23 pm

Dawn looked at him with awe, she never expected the words he had explained to her. A secret that was so tightly kept was now in her responsibility to understand. She wondered why her and Gavin had trusted each other so quickly, even if she had strong feelings for him. But she kept to her oath, and gently embraced is face again, understanding his penitent cry for regret. She tried her hardest to tell him the right from wrong, without breaking the trust, so she swallowed deep and spoke."Gavin"she said tenderly,"I know you loved Maeli, and I know that she must have loved you too, but you can't run from everything. If you want forgiveness, you have earn it, and I'm willing to help you prove your worth"She looked at him truthfully, speaking the truth in every word she said.
But before she could speak another word, a large sound emitted from behind her. The sound of rusting leaves and breaking wood, stopped her voice like a blade cutting through it. She flipped her head back while jumping to her feet, watching as the creature splashed into the river. She froze with fear in the thought of the creature being Flare, but she stepped back, and watched as it frightfully rose from the murky water.

Koa grunted as the cold water ran down his spine, the muddy gunk covering his silver fur. He staggered up and shook as much of the muck off as he could. He spat out the mud and growled at his clumsiness, "Great, just great!" he snapped, as the throbbing pain in his throat made his esophagus tighten. He turned towards the bloody body of Ash, and noticed the two wolves standing right next to it. His angered face dropped cold, and he studdered with a nervous tone,"Uh, sorry, I'll just come back later for him" he blurted. Letting out his task to remove the carcass from the river. But then he laid eyes on the she wolf who stared at him with frightful eyes. He smiled, and remembered when Flare told him about the sister she hunted.He knew it was Dawn, because he was the one who gave her the gash on her thigh, and he grinned at the thought of how she didn't have a clue of who gave it to her. And although his last task for the deranged she wolf was to remove the body, he didn't hesitate to flirt before Dawn was killed."Well, I don't have to leave now" he said with a mischeivous tone"You are prettier up close after all!" He walked closer as he waited for a response, his smile widening with every step, until he stopped a few feet away from the male. He stared at Dawn with interested eyes, and waited for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:37 pm

Ooc|| Please forgive me for not posting in so long, I have been trying to get settled in with boyfriend and his family and also full time online in school. Smile

BIC||

Gavin un pinned his auds and allowed her lyrics to calm him. It was true that he had loved Maeli, but something had changed about him that night. His cerulean orbs fluttered open and he looked at her, but before he could even attempt to speak someone else was with them. He turned around, the hair on his neck stood tall. A rumble began in his chest, and it was not a playful one. His auds pinned back "Who. Are. You.?" He spat through his teeth, lyrics like venom. His ebony tassel flecked in annoyance. Was there something she had not told him? Did she know this other male? Even though they had not taken each other as mates he felt it his duty to protect her. He did not let go of his stance, instead he watched this stranger through cold optics, his breathe coming even ...

Back to top Go down
Isis*

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:31 pm

OOC)) it okay, I've been busy too, i had to go to Gatlinburg last week, and had no internet! Very Happy

Koa chuckled at the hissing tone of the male, he obviosly cared for Dawn. He found it amusing though, and decided to play coy with this protective wolf."Why, I'm Koa" he said playfully"I'm just a lone wolf, wandering these parts for some food" he turned to Dawn and walked over to her, making a slow circle around her as he continued,"Or a mate perhaps..." he chuckled again as he stopped in front of her, and gave a mischievous smirk. He then sauntered over to the black brute, and gave him the same charming look. Koa then, stood right in between the two victims and shook his muddy fur harshly, making sure some of it got on the other brute. The silver male, then gave a sigh of satisfaction and looked at both of them with a lively expression.Well then, since that is settled, why don't we all go hunt something together, just for some fun, cause I know that you don't want to stand around this dead heap of fur all day, do ya? The brute then sat on his haunches, and waited happily for their response.

Dawn was confused by Koa's behavior, she had never met the wolf, but somehow felt that he would be pain to be around if she did. She gave a dumbfounded look when he circled her, and then blushed wildly with hate when he mentioned the term, mateShe kept looking at him with angered and confused eyes, and hoped that Gavin could put in the first word.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:28 am

Why was he circling Dawn like this? Why would he say that word, mate? Gavin observed, taking in anything that might prove to help him if something were to go wrong. The other hessian mentioned them hunting .. He parted his charcoal kissers to speak, his lyrics still filled with venom "Actually, Dawn and I were just leaving. I think it is best you go your own way.." He ended the statement with a sick smile. He had no doubt in his mind that he could take this Koa person on. He moved a little closer to Dawn and bumped the male, as if saying back off. He did not want to give a verbal warning but he would if it was needed. He had barely begun to open up to her and now he was acting like her protector. They might as well be mates, even though he had not asked her yet. The blood that had begun to boil calmed down, he hoped this other loner would move along. He and Dawn had other plans that they needed to attend too.
Back to top Go down
Isis*

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:11 pm

Koa gave a small snarl when the male bombarded him, how dare he? Now it was set in his mind for a little revenge, but there were others things he needed to tend to first. "Alright then" he said quite happily" see ya around!. and with that the wolf tromped down the river and up the hill that Dawn and Gavin came from. Koa planned to stay around a bit, because, who doesn't want to have a little fun?

Dawn was relived by the protectiveness of Gavin, the presence of this brute made her feel uneasy. She waited until the wolf was out of sight, and then spoke."Thank you, I don't know who he was but, I don't like him in the least"her words quivered a bit as a slow rumble emitted from her stomach. She didn't want to intrude, but it probaba;y would be ebtter to move from the place."We should go"she said sternly, admitting her want to never see her brother's corpse again. She began to walk up the other hill, spotting a glance of the corpse before turning her head and never looking back. She kept slowly walking, hoping that Gavin agreed, and had followed her back.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:26 pm

Gavin watched this other wolf leave them be and his heckles calmed down. He listened as Dawn admitted that they should leave, he could hear the tones in her voice saying she was ready to let her brother go. He did not respond, there was nothing to say. He brought himself back to normal stance and followed after her. After this encounter with that stranger he knew that there was something going on with him. It tore him in so many ways to have to keep how he felt to himself, but at the same time he knew that was how it was supposed to be. His pure raising had once made him sick, could it all have been a phase? Could he finally be who he was meant to be? No. He knew in his heart and mind he could not go back to being the same as he was before that night with Maeli. Her screams rang in his mind and he sighed to himself. He wished it didn't trouble him so, because he had changed...

Still, there was nothing he could not handle now. He pushed Maeli and everything in his past in the darkest corner of his mind, only focusing on Dawn and what might come of this. As he caught up with her, he turned his dial in her direction and gave her a smile as they padded side by side. "Where are we going?" His lyrics were charming and relaxed. He would follow her wherever she lead, she had him wrapped around her paws. It was in that moment he knew she was the one. Sooner or later his feelings would come out, but now was not the right time.
Back to top Go down
Isis*

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:21 pm

Dawn walked out of the the edge of the forest, and let the sun's bright warmth wash over her. She looked up and felt the warm breeze seep through every follicle of her warm brown coat. And suddenly, she felt a huge sense of release form her body, as if she were freed from her sadness and pain. She loved her brother dearly, but she decided not to think of him or her sister right now, instead, she felt the fresh air take he r in and wrap her warmth. It took her a moment to realize she was being talked to, and she softly turned her head to look at Gavin, her face was relaxed, as if she had let go of every drop of drama that had been left behind. She looked kindly into his eyes, and then realized, she really didn't know where she was going. Her main objective was to avoid Flare, but now she wasn't sure whether or not she wanted to find her, or to start on with a new life. And if she did find Flare, what was she to do? It seemed that her future was laid out in front of her, daring ehr to choose a path and leaving her in wonder in whether or not which one was right. She sat down slowly and turned her head forwards, as if she were pondering her answer. And then she thought, he asked the question, and she should tell him what she felt.

The she wolf looked back at him with bright eyes,
"I really don't know Gavin. I just don't know"She uttered a soft laugh after that and then stood back up. She shook her fur a little, to relaese the last bit of worry from her body. And in that moment, the core of her had felt incredibly empty, and her stomach growled so lud that she was sure that Gavin heard it. She laughed and turned her head to him again, her cheeerufl expression showing complete trust."I'm a little hungry, why don't we find somehting to eat before we figurre out where to head?"She smiled tenderly, and begin to think that, she never had been this happy before. In her mind she knew, that it was probably wrong to be so happy after that whole emotional scene, but she just couldn't help it around Gavin. His presence made her feel safe and playful. She hoped that he didn't think she was being rash, hut she knew that if she was to continue being with him, she had to let go of her past and look towards the future.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:28 pm

As she had turned to look towards him, Gavin saw that look that played on her features so perfectly. She was as relaxed with him as he was with her. His muscles relaxed and he smiled. Everything was slowly starting to get better, and now that he had let her in on his dirty little secret he felt an emotion he had not felt in a very long time. Relief. He cuffed out a laugh as her stomach growled, his was getting to that point as well. He could not remember the last time he had truly eaten. "I agree, we can find something to eat and we will go from there" He paused for a moment and let his jet pelt be warmed by the now late morning sun. It was a perfect day and everything was going his way. He could only hope that things would remain this easy, after finding her brother dead this morning...

He did not let his mind go any further. He dipped his tiara upwards and inhaled deeply. He was trying to find some scent of some game that might be bigger than a rabbit. His cerulean pools fluttered open as a scent did hit. It was a deer not far from where they were. "I caught the scent of a deer not far from here" He looked to her "Shall we investigate?" He said in playful tones. He kept moving, but this time changing the course to where the scent had come from. He was now on the hunt, and this was where things would really get interesting. He wanted to see what they could do together as a team, and this was the perfect test.
Back to top Go down
Isis*

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:14 pm

Dawn nodded in agreement to finding the deer, she began a slow trot behind him, sniffing the air in a delicate way so that she knew where she was heading as well. She began to feel a little light footed, because the last time she had hunted, her sister tried to kill her, so this was a perfect time to refresh her skills, in a productive way. And soon enough, as the scent got stronger, she could see, out towards the meadow, was a lonely doe, grazing on he spring grass.

Suddenly, Dawn had transformed into the perfect hunter. She laid her ears back and crouched to the ground, her bright eyes glued to the prey as it nonchalantly ate it's fill. She knew this would not be so hard, because the doe was a little older and was stupidly standing in a clear meadow. Dawn was an excellent runner, she usually was the one to distract the prey while the others finished it off. Her hunger was driving her focus, and her instinct was driving her body, she was in sync with hunt, but since she was used to waiting for the other wolves to start the run, she supposed that Gavin might be starting this one. She steadily stalked closer to it, watching its every move as she came closer. She for one moment looked around to see if Gavin was on the other side of it. But she patiently waited for him to start the kill, hoping that this hunt wouldn't take too long. She breathed in heavily, and waited for the call.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:49 pm

His ebony form moved fluidly near that of Dawns. Gavins cerulean optics watched her and the prey. He was waiting for that one moment, the moment where he could make his move. He saw it, the prey closed its own oculars to eat and with that Gavin was off. He cuffed out to Dawn "Move to the throat.." He wanted her to make the kill. He wanted to see what kind of skills she had to offer. He wanted to be sure that they were making the right call in going after her sister. He barked loudly, nipping at the kills legs. All he needed was Dawn to make that one move...

[ooc: sorry so short and im so sorry for the wait.. my move is almost complete.
Back to top Go down
Isis*

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:21 pm

And in that moment, Dawn bolted out from the grass, her warm brown form darting across the landscape and hitting the prey so hard that it stumbled. She latched on to it's neck, sinking in her teeth and feeling the rush of hunger overtake her. She clawed into its shoulder and kept on it no matter how hard it tried to fight. Then she pulled back and ripped the atery that kept it alive. Then she used her feet to kick off and the beast fell like a ton of bricks. The ravenous female watched as it collapsed dead onto the ground and ceased to move. Her blood covered maw masked her sense of smell, and her muscles pumped proudly as she walked towards the deer. Suddenly, her normal self came back to her, and a sense of relief was thrust upon her.]"Well, that was easier than expected"she gasped"great job Gavin"the good sprited female then bowed her head to eat. but befor she did, she looked up and smiled"Go ahead, dig in"
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:20 pm

He watched her take the beast down almost single handed and he grinned. All the fears Gavin had, were now gone. He knew he could trust her with everything now more than ever. He grinned as he slowed down and took in her lyrics, she was praising him... He should be the one praising her. He moved close to her and licked her maw softly and moved to tear into the belly of the kill. He did not take any meat though, he would let her have the first taste. As he tore the skin open, he back away "Ladies first" His lyrics were charmingly sweet. He sank back onto his hindquarters and let his bubblegum hued tongue loll out of his mouth with laziness. He had not worked hard, but it had been enough trying to not get kicked. He waited for her to enjoy the kill before he would take any, the crimson he had licked from her maw slowly ate away at him. His hunger was beginning to grow more and more...
Back to top Go down
Isis*

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:01 pm

The she wolf ate her fill quite quickly, she was sued to having only a small portion of the ill anyway, the rest went to her siblings. She sat back and licked her maw, feeling a little flushed at Gavin's generosity. Then she turned to her wound, it seemed much better, but still a little raw, she licked it a little but didn't try to get it dirty. She began to wonder about the silver brute who had approached them before. Why had he known her name? And why was he snooping around her brother? And even though the surface of her was still stinging about that horrid moment, curiosity still ate her up inside. She looked at Gavin, hoping he was enjoying his meal, and wondering what he thought about Koa. And just when she was about to ask, a fleet of ravens flew over her head, coming from the direction behind her. Her ears suddenly perked with interest, her icy eyes looking at the dark birds above her.She turned around and looked at the dark forest behind her, the shade hiding every creature in her sight, but faintly she swore she saw movement. She stood up and felt and urge to investigate. She turned her head,"Stay here, I'll be back she said, and then trotted off. Her mixed emotions all piling up into a ball of curiosity

Koa, waited until the couple was out of sight, then he made his move. He swiftly leapt over the rocks and swam across the river. Then he approached the corpse,"Ugh, I hate this job" he said, and he grabbed the wolf's hind leg and began dragging over the rocks. But as he pulled, he tripped over a mossy stone in the water, and made a huge splash. He got back up and shook himself, the annoying caw of a dozen ravens flew over him, and he knew that he had to move faster. He snatched the leg and dragged it closer to the deep end. Then he threw it over one last huge rock, and watched as the corpse slowly drifted down the river. He waited until he saw it drown and then ran off the follow the couple again. He knew that if he could earn their trust and get them to follow him, he probably could lead them straight to Flare's main guard, and get praised. So he trotted back uo the hill, and a sly, malevolent grin came to his face,"This will be fun"
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:26 pm

[ooc: I feel so horrible for not being here... I apologize and I will be trying to post soon I promise. I recently got engaged and also am now working part time along with school starting.. Been so hectic but I will be here.)
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:30 pm

Gavin listened as she told him to stay put. "I will" He responded, it was short, sweet and easy and with that he smiled. He realized how easy it was to just be around her. It was driving him more and more crazy not knowing when he could make her his forever. He looked up and saw some ravens flying above and simply kept smiling. His mind was far too gone to even think that something was off about that. He smelled the same smell he had earlier when that male had approached them. He looked over, his azule optics scanning the terra very carefully. The feeling of being oblivious faded as quick as it had come on and suddenly he was on alert. He cuffed out for Dawn to come back, something really was not right. He did not know what it was...
[ooc: very short, and yes he is that paranoid haha)
Back to top Go down
Isis*

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:17 am

(OOC whew sorry for not being here for a while, my interent was out! ^V^)

Dawn slowly walked in, her ears perked in interest, and ignorance. She looked around and could smell the familiar scent of blood, and the brute.
Suddenly she could see the silver male walk towards her, his sinister grin cutting into her courage.

Koa found himself on the same path of the female. Alone. He chuckled at the ignorance of fate. Did this she wolf have a death wish?! Whether or not Dawn wished for death, Koa approached her with a grin. "Well well, if it isn't the little brown beauty" he chucked "Weren't you and that up- tight fella headin somehwere?" he asked as he circled her, his eys examining the cut he created."Gee, that cut you have looks bad, where did ya get it?" he asked as he approached her side, acting as if he were unknowing.

Dawn gave a look of disgust as he found interest in her, and Gavin. She could smell her brother on him like blood on her nose, he wasn't trustworhty. She growled "Gavin isn't up tight, and my injury isn't your concern!". The she wolf continued to sneer at him,"And what are you still doing around here!?"

Koa licked his maw mischieviously as she continued to snap at him. His smile never faded. "Guess not" he agreed as he sniffed her fur before walking forward. The she wolf even snapped question to him as he sauntered, and he knew this wolf wasn't as easy as he thought. He turned his head, "Oh nothing, just dealing with some last minute things" he said calmly as the thought of that carcass floating down the river like a log.

Dawn watched him carefully as he sniffed her fur, she had half a mind to bite his ear off, but he walked off before she could. She had wished that Gavin was here to confront the male again, she felt more safe with him around. She could hear the playfulness in his tone as he mentioned his last minute tasks. A perk of anger and curiosity rose in her, and she instantly thought of her dead brother."What kind of things?" She asked instantly, her eyes glistening in concern.

Koa sat on his haunches and licked the last taste of blood from his fangs. The she wolf was curious. Koa wouldn't blame her for that, he ahd been giving out hints of sneakiness, but he figured she would be smart enough to notice that he not only had her brother's scent, but had also came form the same direction in which the body laid. Oh now, who's sniffing in another's business now?!" he laughed at the thought of irony. The wolf yawned, and began to wonder if now was a good time to get aquainted with this "couple". "Listen here girly, I got no place to go and I always thought that three is better is two so, why don't we stop playing the guessing game and merge forces?I mean, I'm practically harmless, and i could help you hunt and whatnot. Besides, I know this land pretty good i suppose, and i could help you get to where you wanna go. he said rather blunt"So come on sweetheart, what do ya say? Do you want me to be the third musketeer?"
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:22 pm

Gavins auds perked, waiting to hear Dawn come back. His dial leaned forward, he was still seated... Something was off, his stomach turned at the thought of him losing Dawn. He rose to all 4 pillars, his charcoal frame fuller than it had been before he had eaten. A smile played on his maw as he made his way the same direction Dawn had gone. The smile was not something sweet, instead it was one twisted. If he saw that same bruja with Dawn again he was not going to be pleased. He could hear their voices more and more the closer he got. He came into the clearing, his orbs danced easily enough onto the form of Dawn and then turned icy to the bruja. He stopped as he came to Dawns side and his gaze remained on the brute. He parted his kissers to speak, his canines dislodging from one another with ease "Did you not understand what I said before?" His icy orbs paired with the threat of a growl in his jowls should let this other brute know that he meant business. His mind wandered onto why this hessian had come back... There was nothing that he could think of other than that there was more to this hessians story, meaning that he had not told them the truth. He inhaled deeply and could smell the same scent he had smelled with Dawn at the river. Alarm bells were really ringing in his brain.

He remained standing "Who sent you?" He showed his canines every chance he could. No one was going to take Dawn away from him. The thought had crossed his mind that he could be super paranoid, and that thought still remained. If this other hessian wanted his trust there was a lot that he had to do to prove that he was not trying to kill them. He would do anything to protect Dawn, and he meant anything. He looked away from Koa and brought his gaze to Dawn, his icy gaze gone in an instant and all that was there was warmth. He knew he loved her, but did she love him? He sighed, but did not speak... He simply waited for Koa to speak...
[ooc: It's okay dear, I've been trying to plan a wedding and working. School starts in less than 2 weeks =/ I will be here though!]
Back to top Go down
Isis*

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:14 am

Koa watched as the male approached him in protective anger, his haunches lifted up from the ground as his angered voice pierced his comfort. Obviously this male was less naiive than Dawn, but he would not refuse a challenge. He lifted his tail and snarled,"I heard you, but I don't take orders from a pup like you" he said angrily, being defensive and slightly offended at them same time. He didn't want to insult him too badly, his plan was to warm up to them anyways, but a sharp bite to set him in line wouldn't hurt. He chuckled at the brute's demand for his master's name."Who sent me? Whatever do you mean? You wouldn't think I would hurt your little precious girl would you?" He laughed, turning his head to the side and with a malevolent smile. "C'mon buddy, I'm your friend. We may have gotten on the wrong foot before but that can all melt away if you would get to know me a little better!" He said, his angry voice slowly turning smooth again.

Dawn felt the heat of the situation boiling up. The anger in Gavin's voice made her feel guilty fro starting all this. When Koa returned Gavin with a snarl however, the defense rose up. She may have run away from a fight from her sister, but she still had some kind of back bone. She growled and pulled back her lips in a furious growl. This wolf had crossed the line of friendly and onto plain untrustworthy and rude. She could feel Gavin's gaze go on her, but her eyes were locked on Koa, his smile unnerving her. Then he started to smooth talk Gavin, and she tried to stya back hoping that Gavin could handle it himself. But she couldn't hold her tongue, she barked sharply at him,"We would never want to be friends with a rat like you!!!" She said strongly, her ears flattening to her skull. She turned to Gavin and felt the need to calm him, but she was just as furious and waited for his defense.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:29 pm

A smile formed on his own kissers to answer the one the other brute had given him. It was not a friendly smile at all, Gavin was working out a plan in his dial. It would be simple enough for him to 'take care' of this hessian. He snapped alert when he heard Dawn snarl and issue a threat of her own. He watched this other male for some sort of response. He nuzzled Dawn softly, he was letting her know that he could take care of this. He turned his attention back to Koa and parted his maw to speak, his lyrics still harsh, but calm "Listen, just turn around and walk away now..." He paused for a moment and smiled wider "... Before you do something you may regret". The ending to his statement had a mean bite to it. This male knew nothing about Gavin, neither did Dawn of course. He did not want to show this side of him to her, but he knew eventually it would have come out. He wanted to prove to her that he could defend her and any family they may have some day. He arched his back slightly, the tuffs of his coat on his scruff stood tall.... He was ready and waiting...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the River of Blood   In the River of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the River of Blood
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2