Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riptide (Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
(.kippy.)

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2012-01-16

Riptide (Open to all) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:59 pm

Take control. Take control. Killian watched as the fem stood up and he sighted in on the pups. Oh... pups... He looked at Pichtra, he knew enough about the old brute to know he wanted pups again, but his mate was gone, mentally... It was the eager flurried voice of another fem that caught his attention next and he felt Pichtra step aside as he did when the fem came through, Sephiroth stayed the same. "Oh puppies... the leaders of the future" Killian quickly looked at Sephiroth and went to say something but the brute sat down and released his evil actions, Killian hated when the brute did that. "They are adorable, from what I see..." Sephiroth's words leaked out and Killian knew the brute was thinking of the future, how to turn tides... who he would kill.

"I'm Killian, and these are my companions Pichtra from the Midnight Wolves and Sephiroth old alpha of Hamara before the storm and a take over." Killian gave a smile and stepped back into his place as PIchtra did too. "You all fighting the storm as well? These are some trying times, I find the weather is a story teller" Pichtra was wise, he was always telling stories and tales from his past and from old folklore.

"We've been traveling alot, you all seem weary... if you'd like..." Killian stepped away and brought forth the hind leg of a deer. "You may have this for the three of you." He smiled and nosed it forward. "We stole it from a bear." He smiled and shrugged waiting for another move...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:52 pm

Riptide leans backwards, away from the males, but keeping her paws in the same place. She was putting up the tough act for her friends and pups, but really she was shaking under her pelt. Her ears fold back against her head as her tail tucks in fearful submission as she remembers everything males had done to her in the past. Her trembles are visible through her pelt.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Number of posts : 216
Pawprints : 442
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:26 pm

Alpine stood up and saw that Riptide was not happy about these males. Alpine was a strong wolf, not to mention she was fast and stepped beside Riptide to help protect. But to Alpine these males didn't seem so bad. If they were bad, Alpine would help take them down! Although taking down these wolves didn't sound right, they had said they used to be from packs, they must have some experience and could help keep their group alive! Alpine put on a friendly smile and began to talk, stepping in front of Riptide. "Hello! My name is Alpine and this is Riptide. Also you might have heard that howl, that would be Cece. I am more then welcome for you to join us but it is really up to Riptide." Alpine turned to Riptide and waited for her to respond. If she could overcome her fears, this group could become larger and more friendly! That is if these males were kind.
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

Pawprints : 386

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:43 pm

Sephiroth's eyes were on fire watching these females. "Oh Killian, look, she's nice. why don't you talk to her young prince?" Sephiroth turned his head towards the young male and smirked but was knocked to the side a bit as Pichtra shouldered him. "Enough Sephiroth, don't tempt me to rip you apart, you are on their territory, make nice of the situation, they have the say so that we come or go, don't push them" Pichtra was still looking at the fem dubbed Alpine. "Thank you" he said softly to her bowing his head. Killian still sat back a little watching them. Females. They had done nothing but wrong to him, how could he trust these fems, when in all reality the one with pups was probably thinking the same thing about them. "We're all traveling from packs. Sephiroth once belonged to Hamara, but it's been taken over by dogs. They moved in after a flooding storm and laid claim. Pathetic I think. Come when everyone had scattered. And I. Came from the Midnight wolves. My mate turned a little crazy and I had to leave, and Killian is the son of Akira, alphess of Muerta. We've all stumbled upon each other in a crazy way." Pichtra spoke like a true leader, calm and collected.

Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

Number of posts : 265
Pawprints : 538
Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:08 pm

CeCe ran up to Riptide and Alpine and said," Hey guys. What happened? There was a storm and I lost you guys...I thought you both were dead." She sighed as she looked up at the three males. "I'm CeCe. I'm the one who howled." She sat down as running to them wore her out. She looked around as she smiled abit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Riptide turns her one eye to CeCe. "Glad to see you are ok. This is Sephiroth." She nodded towards the bru. "Killian." Another nod. "And Pichtra." She didnt nod this time, knowing that CeCe could figure out who it was. With the rest of her "pack" her she was more relaxed, but she was ready to fight if nead by, as her tensed muscles made obvious. "It is odd that dogs would move into FNi. I am sorry about your mate." She adds, trying to keep her fear under control.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:13 pm

CeCe snorted as she said," I'll be right back." She walked down away from them and thought to herself,Do they care about me? If there was a storm wouldn't they had come to look for me? And is Alpine still mad at me? What if she is? CeCe shook her head. That couldn't happen. CeCe walked back,sat and smiled at the three males,looking at them. She licked her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:37 pm

Riptide sighed softly as CeCe wallked away. "If you'll excuse me for a moment." She turned without waiting for an answer and ran after CeCe. "CeCe? Whats wrong? If its 'cause we didnt look for you, its cause we thought you were in the den with the pups. When I grabbed the pups, I was gonna look for you after finishing with Alpines wounds." She pants heavily, even though it wasnt much of a run. As she steps forward, she trips over her paw and stumbles. She trembles barely visibly beneath her coat.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:41 am

CeCe looked at Riptide and said," Sort of.  Is...Alpine still mad at me?" She layed her eyes back and looked up at the sky. She didn't know what to do if she didn't. CeCe licked her lips again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:29 pm

"I doubt she is. I mean, why should she? You havent done anything." Riptide says.

OOC- that didnt wanna be typed.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:55 pm

CeCe shruggs her shoulder and nods her head at the same time. She feeled her mouth. Bone dry. " Hey, I'll be right back. Imma gonna get a drink of water." She walked to the stream and lapped the water and it splaching on her cheeks. When she is done, she walked back to Riptide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:56 pm

"We should start heading back." Riptide paced. She felt lethargic, but she didnt know why. She found herself doing odd behaviors, such as scratching at the ground as she walked. She felt an urge to bite at where a wolf had bit her in a fight and finally succumbed, chewing on it. She barked as usual at odd things in the bush, but the pitch was off.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:52 am

CeCe looks over at Riptide not being her normal self so she said to her quietly," Are you okay?" She looked at Riptide cauiously as she walked on. She was afraid it was rabies or something that could not be healed. but CeCe would hope for the best and move on. She saw Alpine and the three males and walked to them. She yawned as she waited for Riptide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:24 pm

"Yeah, I'm okay." Yet she couldnt stop the constant growling that came from the back of her throat. Her pupils seem to dialate, and she drifted away into her own mind. She lunged at CeCe, Sephiroth, Pichtra, and Killian, foam dripping from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:42 am

CeCe hit the ground, as Riptide's mouth started to foam. She looked at the shoulder she landed on and blood was dripping down. She had landed on a rock when Riptide lunged at her. CeCe did not care about herself. She raced from Riptide and went to the den where the pups were. She yelled as quiet as she could,"Go the very back of the den! Now!." She pushed some of the pups gently as blood was not showing sign of slowing down. She turned to face the den's entrance, knowing that the pups would listen to Aunt CeCe. She walked out and faced Riptide. She growled and spoke,yelling as loud as she could, " Don't you dare touch a fang on the pups! Your gonna have to get though me first!" CeCe tenced up as she knew this MAY be the end of her own life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:55 pm

The constant growling from Riptides mouth made it sound like she was cussing CeCe out. In the very back of her head, she knew this was wrong, but she couldnt stop herself. The rabid part of her mind wins the inside battle. She lunges forward, jaws snapping.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:52 pm

CeCe jumped out of the way just in time. She looked at Riptide for a moment and her face said I'm sorry. She jumped on her back and was going for the kill. But something was stopping her from killing Riptide. Was it because it was her friend or that she helped her go though so many problems? She fell off and hit the ground hardly. The shock in her face showed the breath was knocked out of her. She stood up trembling, knowing that she could go another round. She bared her teeth and ready for the next attack. "Bring it on," she mouthed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:02 pm

Riptide snarls loudly, turning to the nearest life form, which ended up being Alpine. Foam dripped to the ground from her muzzle. Her fangs gleamed evilly in the sunlight. An insane laugh came from the back of her throat as she lunged towards Alpine.
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:13 pm

All three of the brutes watched as the other female came forward. Something was tense here between the females and Killian looked over at Sephiroth as he snorted. "Females" he said under his breath. Then in a flash everything changed. Pichtra was on his paws stepping over the pups, the mother acting like a rabid beast. "Killian, help them" Pichtra was much to old for such things and stayed back while Sephiroth's smile grew and Killian watched protectively at the fight before him. "Don't let her touch you! Don't let her bite you!" Killian was there in a flash next to Cece but it was Alpine who would get a blow. "Sephiroth!" he yelled out but the brute was already there.

Sephiroth danced in front of the female trying to get her attention. He had as much grace as a bird, dancing all over the place trying to distract her. "Come, tell me your greatest desires..." He smiled at her, winked, then spat in her direction. "So I can take them away from you my love" His eyes were alight with so much emphasis on his actions. He was a nasty wolf. And he had wanted to badly to dance with someone and do the battle of death for quite some time... "Come on wench, give me your best shot" he smirked and waited for something to happen...
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:36 pm

CeCe looked over at Killian running to her. As she saw Sephiroth doing a dance to distract Riptide, her eyes had gotten blurry. She started to breathe harder than she was before. She looked up at Killian and fell to the ground before him. CeCe looked over at her shoulder and it was all bloody. She glanced at the large puddle of blood. She layed her head on the ground and closed her eyes.

(ooc: Don't worry she is not dead. Just tired of fighting Riptide and lost some of her blood. Just to tell y'all so you won't get the wrong message.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:49 pm

Riptides head spins as she tries to follow Sephiroth. With a snarl louder than the rest she lunged drunkenly forward. Her teeth itching to bite something. In the sane part of her head, which was now amazingly small, Riptide cried out no! No! But she had no control of her body.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:31 pm

Alpine froze at the madness. She knew what she had to do. Alpine lunged bravely forward at Riptide! Her fangs ripped in her neck as the foam covered her body! Alpine had deep scars, she knew that the rabies would spread to her but she didn't care! She clung on, hoping that Riptide would die. "No! No not Riptide!" Thought Alpine, but she had to do it! She held on tight with her fangs and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:01 pm

Riptide let loose a strangled gasp. She tried to get the fem off her back. She spun in circles like a pup chasing its tail. Soon her breaths were coming in forced sobs. Soon her legs slid out from under her and she fell to the ground. Her eyes lost their color as she died.
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:16 pm

Sephiroth watched as the madness happened. His eyes locked on the female Alpine as she attacked Riptide and then ended it all with death. His auds pulled forward and he stepped up to the new challenge if there was one coming now from this female. Why he would take a bullet from these females to save these males. "Don't. Move." he demanded, his eyes flicked from the dead body of Riptide to the new form of danger.

Killian stood near Cece. When she collapsed he turned and whimpered a little. "Hang in there..." he didn't know if he could touch her, he didn't know if she was infected also with this maddening disease. "Cece. We should get you to some water, you need to get water, where is the closest spot of water, we need to clean the wound before addressing it." He looked over at Pichtra who stood in front of the den with the pups."The elder's brus eyes were glossed over with what seemed like the mentality to protect along with slight sadness and distress.

The elder brute watched the scene. He didn't know what to do. His eyes flicked from Sephiroth to the dead body to the female who had just gotten attacked, she would be infected. The pup's were motherless now? And here were two females left, but who would live who wouldn't. Who carried milk for these whelps? They would have to go find a female who had just whelped a litter to provide the children. But Riptide was their mother... would they be infected with this disease too? Would it have carried to them? These questions all flowed through his head and he felt ill at the thought of having to drown the pups. They would have to if things carried on. Sephiroth would oblige. Pichtra himself would too. Would Killian. He was the son of darkness to both a king and queen, but what would happen...
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:59 am

Alpine looked down at dead Riptide. "Why did I do that?" She thought. But she knew that it needed to be done. No she had a new worry, what would happen to herself?! She would probably need to do something, before any bad things happen.
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:42 am

Riptide (Open to all) - Page 6 Her10

I see you... you see me... you're little babies will die by me...

The song, her song, my song, replayed in her head over and over again. "I saw you... now let me see, if I can kill those you love so dearly, the precious little whelplings you love so well, well I loved mine and you sent him to hell, now it's time for revenge and I'll never stop till my own life's taken, and I think that's a horrible disaster that will never, ever happen... I see you... you see me... you're little babies will die by me..." she sang aloud as she sulked through the shadows of the desert dunes. Every time she hit light she would squint and run to the next shadow. She needed more blood. More of the blood of everyone else... their spawn like hers had been taken.

"Hush little baby... no I lied. Watched me kill you with your barely open eyes..." she sang again and then the scent hit her. "Ohhh babies..." she ran over in the direction of the scent. That new born baby... they wouldn't be able to watch her, but mommy and daddy might, if she didn't have to kill them first. She weaved around in the dark shadows. "Up I come to sing you a song. Up I come and I shall do all wrong. Kill you swiftly kill you kind..." She stopped in a shadow and watched the pack of wolves. Three males. Two females. One dead. Joy. They were scattered, helpless, and very much so in taken grief. "Shall we begin. I think so. Here I come babies..."

Her words were just a whisper. The gleam in her dark eyes were nothing but she took a deep breath and then ran forward. "Oh! I heard all the commotion from a couple sand dunes away. Is everyone okay?" she acted as if she cared. She silently was sizing up all three brutes, reading them as only if they were a simple human book. Humans... they had babies too... she had lived with them for a long time and had left after learning so much she got bored...

"Please. is there anything I can do for any of you..." she stood straighter. "Or else... I'd like to finish what I came for..." Her head lifted up to alpha status and she turned towards the elder brute. "Move aside." she demanded sternly. "I've come for my pup... that dead wench over there stole one of my babies... I knew I'd find her. I want him back" She growled lowly...
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:23 pm

Pichtra looked at the female with question but he felt something strange and needed to go. Now. He looked at Sephiroth. "Call me when you need me, for your take over my friend" and he turned dashing off. He needed to go.
The woman didn't wait a second. She moved to the pups. "Hello my pretties" she moved quickly. Snapping and crunching. Blood seeped into her mouth and she felt her hate grow with each warm burst through her lips. "One two three" she said looking up at a male who came running at her. She darted to the side and dropped the now dead pup. "Too late my man... I'll come back for the rest." she smirked. "Toodaloo" she left two pups, she would come back. She had too... or. She would come back later for their pups, the future ones. She'd kill them all. The dark wench moved and darted away.
Killian stood there. His eyes were locked on the dead pups but they'd switch to the live ones... it had happened so fast... and there was no name to announce her by. "Cece... we need to move" He walked over to her. "Now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riptide (Open to all)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next