Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If only love was easy...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
White wolf

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2011-11-18

If only love was easy... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:50 am

Kairo dreamed and dreamed. He wondered if Ginny really DID like him. She was so nice, what if she left him? He would be terribly sad. What would he do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:13 pm

Ginny sighed as she fell asleep. She jerked awake sometime later. What is that smell? She stuck her muzzle outside the den entrance. Her nose twitched. HUNTER!! TWOLEG!! Her nose screamed. She gasped, leaping back from the entrance. BOOM! Only to see a Doe nearby collapse to the ground bleeding.

She turned to Kairo. "Hide!" She yelped, jumping into a crevase in the rock.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Pawprints : 442

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:57 pm

"Whaaaaa?" Said sleepy eyed Kairo. It took him a few seconds for him to realize that Ginny had said hunter. He sprung up from the cave floor and then froze stiff from fear. He couldn't move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Ginny lunged forward, grabbing Kairo by the side of his neck. She dragged him into her hiding place. She had to shove herself against the wall for there to be room. She crouched low to the ground, but keeping alert for anything and everything going on around them. Her lips were bared in a silent snarl.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:55 am

Kairo broke from the frozen stance and peeked outside. He saw the hunter run to his kill and pick it up. What could he do? The hunter would find them sooner or later. Suddenly, Kairo began growling uncontrollably. Soon, those growls turned to sharp barks at the hunter and soon, leaping out of the hiding spot! Without control, Kairo threatened the hunter more and more and the hunter pointed the gun at Kairo.

OOC: Before in this thread, I said someone told Kairo he would grow up to be evil. The uncontrollable barking has nothing to do with it. He just felt protective and that kind f took over for the moment. So... not exactly sure if the hunter will miss the shot or not. You can decide that if you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:20 pm

OOC: I was at Best Buy and I saw the movie Howls Moving Castle.

The hunter jumped at the sudden barking, his finger hitting the trigger. The aim was off, however, and it struck some rock. The hunter turned and high tailed it back to civilization, forgetting the deer. Ginny lunged forward, dragging Kairo into the hiding spot until she was sure the hunter wouldnt return. She let go of him and stepped into the den. "Are you insane?"
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:02 pm

Kairo let a low growl rumble out of his throat. "Stupid human..." He mumbled. "Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid human. No... stupid father!" Paying no attention to Ginny, he stood up. "STUPID FATHER!" He could not stop thinking about what his father had said to him about darkness. How could the darkness be true? Darkness, only darkness was on his mind. How could it be true! HOW!? Kairo just stared straight forward with pain filled eyes. "How?" He whispered silently.
A tear slipped down his cheek when suddenly, he heard a song. It ran through his mind and froze him stiff.

Come here my child, listen to thy song. Song of pain and hope passed from generations on and on. Light may seem the answer, but that is not all, for light would not stand if darkness was small.

Where there is light there is dark where there is dark there is light. Where there is happiness and brightness, someone is waiting to strike. For all can not be the way we want, so come my child and hear my song.

When the moon is pale and round as the sun I look to the stars and howl this song. The ancients lean closer to hear me sing weary as my face grows narrow and teary. I sing, for life, to thrive, to survive. Do the gods listen, do the hear, come closer and hear my song.

Where there is light there is dark where there is dark there is light. Where there is happiness and brightness, someone is waiting to strike. For all can not be the way we want, so come my child and hear my song.

I am the angel to life as we know it, I hold the pain and all of the sorrow. The burden is to heavy for me the bear, yet I move on through the thin dark air.
I keep all life living in place, I am the god of the animal race. I pray to the higher gods of above to give wisdom and knowledge and advice about love.

Where there is light there is dark where there is dark there is light. Where there is happiness and brightness, someone is waiting to strike. For all can not be the way we want, so come my child and hear my song, so come my child and hear my song.

"NO!" Screamed Kairo. "NO DARKNESS! NONE! NO! NOT-A!" Screamed Kairo.

Last edited by White wolf on Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:04 pm

OOC: So, did you like the movie? Everyone had different tastes, I just thought you might like it! If you do, I think you should watch Princess Mononokae! It's about a prince who is cursed named Ashitaka who rides around on a red elk named Yakul and a girl raised by wolves name San or Princess Mononokae! (SAN RIDES WHITE WOLVES!!!!!!! AND HER MOTHER IS A GIANT WHITE WOLF WITH 2 TAILS!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:20 pm

Heads up!
Please keep speaking in OOC conversations to a minimum on the in-character boards.
PM each other, or begin a thread over on the OOC board. This keeps the threads clean
and consistent. Thank you!
--Silvers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:45 pm

Ginny stared at Kairo as he mumbled about stupid human, and then stupid father. “Kairo?” She stepped forward, trying to get his attention. She nudged his shoulder as he began to question how. How what? She wondered quietly. She felt him freeze beneath her muzzle as he seemed to hear something that only he could. “Kairo? Kairo!” She yelled, hoping to snap him out of it. She shrunk back against the cave wall when he began to scream about darkness. She trembled and crouched low to the floor. Her tail tucked and her ears laid flat. Tears of fear began to make way down her muzzle and onto the hard floor.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:07 am

Kairo lowered his head a moment as if he was thinking. He began sobbing and tucked in his tail. Kairo turned to Ginny and wiped his tears. Quickly, he troted towards Ginny and wiped her tears away with his tounge. "Don't worry, I'm fine. Um... I was just...... uh....... thinking! That's it! Thinking! You don't need to worry." He gently sat up and lovingly looked her in the eyes. "I'm not going to hurt anyone, I'm just here to protect. Please raise your head so I can see your beutiful eyes." Kairo kept thinking about the song, what was it? Did it mean anything?
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:09 am

OCC: Oh, and about the song in Kairo's head, I called it The Burden of Life. I actully wrote it for no reason on open office then later decided to use it in this thread! weird how things just come together...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:22 am

Ginny looked up as Kairo licked away her tears. She blushed under her fur when he called her eyes beautiful. She nuzzled him, then licked the side of his muzzle. “What were you thinking about?” She tilted her head, boring her eyes into his. She sat down and curled her tail around her paws as she stared into his eyes. The tail uncurled and slowly tapped on the ground, eventually speeding up until it was almost a blur that was whacking the ground. She released his gaze for a moment to nuzzle his muzzle another time before returning her gaze.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:30 pm

Kairo's smile turned into a frown. "Well, I guess I should tell you. When I was younger, I lived with my father and my brother. My dad always told me I was destined for darkness, it scared me. When my brother found a mate I set out to find one myself, on the way I could not forget what my dad had said. A few moments ago, a song appeared in my head. I'd rather not repeat it." Kairo avoided Ginny gaze, he didn't want to see her reaction. All he could think about now was darkness, and possibly a negative reaction from Ginny, beautiful Ginny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:45 pm

Ginny tilted her head as she walked up to Kairo. She leaned against his shoulder, staring lovingly in to his eyes. “Kairo. You listen to me boy. You will never ever ever NEVER become dark. You are the least dark wolf I have ever seen. If you were dark, you would have joined Evon’s group, Jabbar Janayd, or Muerta Mountains. I know that you know that you aren’t evil.” She seemed to purr, curling around him so that she was leaning against his chest, all the while staring into his eyes, never breaking contact. She gave him a reassuring light head butte in his chest before going back to staring into his eyes. She let her tail curl around one of his front paws before she nuzzled his cheek. She gave him a small smile as she let her head rest against his chest, letting purrs of contentment come from her throat. She folded her ears back and looked at her paws as she stuttered unintelligently. In a couple of minutes though, she was back in the same place as before, trying to give him confidence that he wasn’t dark. She looked up through his chest fur, a large grin on her face. “If you were dark or turning dark, you would have gone after my throat, while I was vulnerable. U-uh. I'm sorry. I don't know what I was doing.” She stuttered, face red with embarressment as she realized what she had been doing. She backed up, going out of Kairo's personal bubble.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:57 am

Kairo kindly smiled and said "It's ok." Kairo didn't know much about these lands, he didn't know much about the packs either. The pack called Muertra Mountains sounded calling, but Ginny said it was dark. If Muertra Mountains was dark, what packs were light? Kairo laid down and said "if Muertra Mountains is evil, what packs are good?" His tail began to wag as he looked up in her eyes. If only Ginny knew that he loved her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:11 pm

Ginny had to think for a couple minutes. “Well, there is Midnight Meadows. Then there is Tirisfal Valley. If you consider the neutral packs good, then there is the Black Pearl. There used to be another, Hamara Sydan, but it has been overrun by dogs. They only accept dogs and half dogs half wolfs that don’t like their wolf side. Midnight Meadows, as stated, is in a meadow, while Tirisfal is in a Valley. Black Pearl is along the Ocean.” She tilted her head and sat down. Does he want to join a pack? She wondered mentally.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:40 pm

Kairo was barely listening. His tail kept wagging at the thought of having a mate. All Kairo wanted to do was say how he felt, how could he? "Ginny, I want to tell you something. Something important." He turned his head away from Ginny, he tried to ignore her gaze. Patiently, he waited for a response. All he could think of was Ginny, he just said the pack thing as a stall so he could think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:49 pm

Ginny looked up at Kairo. She tilted her head again as she tried to figure out what he was going to say. She began to think. Is he going to say what I want to say? She wondered in her head. She let out a soft purr as she leaned against him at the thought. “You know you can tell me anything, right?” She looked at the ground as she tried to think about what he could say. Did he think she had overstayed her welcome? Was he going to tell her that her name really was Luke, and that he was her father? “I-I have something to say too.”
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:01 pm

OOC: Nice wolfquestlover.... starwars in wolf stories! lol! Pretty epic in my world!

BIC: Kairo took a deep breath and said "I... I... I... love you!" He completely avoided her gaze but for a split second peeked up. He began to back up with embarrassment as his cheeks turned pink through his cotton white pelt. Suddenly, his thoughts came back to his dad. "You are destined for darkness," said his dad. Kairo opened his eyes to the real world and noticed that love defeats darkness!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:26 pm

A large grin spread across Ginny’s face as she tackled Kairo, then began to lick his face. She nuzzled his face before going back to licking him. “Kairo, that is what I was going to tell you!” Her tail wagged behind her, showing her happiness. “I love you too!” She let out an ecstasy filled laugh before standing, letting Kairo to his feet. She couldn’t get the grin off her face though, and the speed at which her tail was going was making her whole body wiggle. Her eyes had an excited sparkle in them.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:53 am

Kairo got up and began to play like a playful puppy as his tail whirled all around! After jumping around with joy, he came to a stop and walked up to Ginny. He gently licked Ginny on the cheek, then hugged her by resting his head on her shoulder. "I love you Ginny, now and forever," he whispered. Kairo thought of one thing, "I was right. Love is not easy, but once it's found it lasts forever! Love can't break, it's indestructible!" Kairo dug deeper in Ginny's pelt then stopped hugging to look into her beautiful eyes. "Have I told you how beautiful your eyes are?" Whispered Kairo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:50 am

If only love was easy... - Page 2 Terra10 (This is Ginny)

Ginny blushed, turning her face an even darker shade of russet. She leaned against his shoulder staring into his eyes. “Aw. Your just saying that.” She nuzzled him. She wasn’t sure what to do next. She began to lick him, grooming his fur in a sign of love. “Did I ever tell you how beautiful your pelt looks?” She poked his shoulder with her paw before leaping back, going down into a bow like a little pup who wants to play. “Tag! Your it!” She took off at a run, feeling happy. She circled back, running around and around the den, waiting for Kairo to come after her. She bowed down, inviting him to play again. Her tail wagged, letting her scent wash over Kairo.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:29 pm

Kairo dived into a play bow then chased after Ginny! After awhile, he became tired and stopped. He looked up at the sky, it was getting dark. "Ginny, I think it is time to sleep." He nuzzled her gently then he lie down. "I believe I have a mate," thought Kairo and he drifted to sleep. In his dream he saw his father. His rust brown fur and mustard yellow eyes showed clearly. "Hello father," said Kairo. Kairo's father didn't say a word, he just stared deeper at Kairo. "Are you oka," Kairo was stopped in the middle of a word, his father had whispered something. "Darkness," whispered his father. "NO!" Screamed Kairo. "You were wrong father! I have found a girl and I am living a peaceful life!" Kairo's father began to laugh wickedly and then began to speak softly. "Your brother has gone evil, you are next." Kairo's father lunged at Kairo and Kairo woke up with a whimper! "Russet! Russet! RUSSET!!!!!" Screamed Kairo. He was screaming out the name of his so called evil brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:40 pm

Ginny sighed as she heard what Kairo said about going to sleep. She curled up in Kairo’s fur, giving herself to the mercy of her dreams.

Just as she finally got into a deep sleep, however, Kairo yelled, causing Ginny to yelp, jump, and land several feet from her starting spot. “What?” She looked around, trying to find what had awakened her, her gaze landing on Kairo. “Kairo? What’s wrong? Why did you scream?” She tilted her head and walked up to him, curling her tail with his and nuzzling him in an attempt at comfort.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:21 pm

"Uh.... just at dream, I think." He began looking around as is someone was about to pounce on him. "Russet..... gone evil...... me next........ father back......," said Kairo. "Must find brother!!!!" He rose from his spot then sat back down. "No.... it was only a dream!" Said Kairo then licked Ginny's cheek. He could only help but wonder if that dream was reality. He wanted to find his brother and find out for sure. He know Ginny wouldn't want to come and would tell him to calm down. Even though he was lovingly licking Ginny, he had a worried yet determined look on his face. "Russet...," whispered Kairo. He tried to calm down, but he couldn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:48 pm

Ginny stepped back, taking in his worried face. She could tell he was troubled. “Kairo. Do you want to go check on your brother? I can tell you really love him.” She walked up to him and gave him a lick on the nose. “I would love to go. I know you won’t calm down until we check on him. Please Kairo, can we go?” She nuzzled the back of his neck in a soothing gesture. She walked in front of him, giving him puppy dog eyes with her ginger colored eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If only love was easy...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next