Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If only love was easy...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
White wolf

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2011-11-18

If only love was easy... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:21 pm

"Uh.... just at dream, I think." He began looking around as is someone was about to pounce on him. "Russet..... gone evil...... me next........ father back......," said Kairo. "Must find brother!!!!" He rose from his spot then sat back down. "No.... it was only a dream!" Said Kairo then licked Ginny's cheek. He could only help but wonder if that dream was reality. He wanted to find his brother and find out for sure. He know Ginny wouldn't want to come and would tell him to calm down. Even though he was lovingly licking Ginny, he had a worried yet determined look on his face. "Russet...," whispered Kairo. He tried to calm down, but he couldn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:48 pm

Ginny stepped back, taking in his worried face. She could tell he was troubled. “Kairo. Do you want to go check on your brother? I can tell you really love him.” She walked up to him and gave him a lick on the nose. “I would love to go. I know you won’t calm down until we check on him. Please Kairo, can we go?” She nuzzled the back of his neck in a soothing gesture. She walked in front of him, giving him puppy dog eyes with her ginger colored eyes.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Pawprints : 442

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:29 am

Kairo's eyes lit up when Ginny said that they could go! He rose from his spot and said "but where is he??? Not that you would know, you never met him..." He could see Russet's brown pelt with rust streaks rushing through. He could see his eyes, blue like the ocean dipped in silvery moonlight. Suddenly, Kairo remembered something. Russet had a mate. If Russet had truly gone evil, he could have possibly killed his mate and pups! Kairo looked more worried than ever, his eyes, just like Russet's sent the signal to Ginny then he said "we need to go. Now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:10 pm

Ginny nodded. “But where should we start looking?” She thought for some time. “To see if he’s really gone evil, we could stop by the dark packs. If he’s not there, the good packs. Then the lone lands.” She suggested. She stood, walking outside. She knew siblings smelled alike, so she was hoping to find a scent similar, yet different, to Kairo’s. She circled around the den, praying to find the scent. Come on nose, come on. She thought. She growled angrily as she couldn’t find the scent, slowly making the circle bigger and further from the den.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:47 pm

Kairo walked alongside Ginny. His nose than picked up something. It felt like a calling scent, it was coming from the Lone lands. The scent smelt like blood and rotting flesh. He wondered why it smelt calling. Through all of the blood he could smell something. Russet. "Ginny, I have good news and bad news," he said. "The good news is I have found Russet." He took a short pause before moving on. "The bad news is that death is involved." He dare not speak about how the scent smelt calling. Blood and rotting flesh, packs of darkness, songs of darkness, why was it all happening to him. "You are destined for darkness." His father's words rung through his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:51 pm

She too, smelled the scent. Her nose wrinkled and cried out in pain, begging her not to go any closer. She tried to catch the scent that would be Russet. The scent that would be almost identical to Kairo’s. Her ear twitched to Kairo when he said he found Russet. She nodded, barely catching the bad news. She went back to her circling, trying to find Russet’s most recent trail. When she located it, she looked up to Kairo. “Come on Kairo. I found his trail.” She turned and began to follow the trail.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:51 am

Kairo nodded and followed behind. As they traveled, Kairo began to think. Russet was a strong wolf, he could easily take a wolf down. Now that he is a dark wolf, more death could be involved with either Ginny or himself. He shuddered at the thought. Kairo was quick, but he was not strong in the least! He would stand no chance against a brute like Russet. Besides, Kairo didn't want to even TRY to hurt his brother. He loved Russet, at least the old Russet. As they traveled, the horizon turned to blood and screams and yelps, whines and other painful images. All these things could be possible for what was coming. Before he could stop it, the words escaped his lips. "Ginny, I'm scared." He knew that he sounded like a coward, but that was not what he was scared about. He was afraid of losing Ginny.... but what if he died? Ginny would be left devastated!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Ginny continued to trot along the blood stained path. She could feel the hesitance in Kairo’s steps. Her ear twitched back to catch Kairo’s speech. She paused in her stride, turning so that she was in front of Kairo. She nuzzled the side of his face. “Kairo, its fine. You’ll be fine and I’ll be fine. I’m small, but I can fight.” She paused, thinking over her words. “I know you don’t want to fight Russet, but… if he really has turned…” She tried to thin of a good word to use. “-evil, we need to put an end to this madness before he finds the Lacrimosa’s. That would be disastrous.”
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:55 am

"Right," said Kairo. He sighed, put on a determined face and moved on. He couldn't stop thinking abut his lack of strength, but as they say, you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only option. After traveling awhile, Kairo spotted Russet towering over dead bodies. Russet's cheerful laugh had turned into a wicked roar! "There he is..." whispered Kairo. "Come on, follow me!" He led Ginny silently behind a boulder, he was lucky that it was there. "What do we do now? I have speed, but no strength. I could never take down anything...." He trailed of at the last part before snapping back to the present. Kairo buried his face in her pelt. "Ginny, I don`t want to lose you, Russet is to strong! Besides, like I said, I have no strength what so ever! How can speed defeat strength!!" Tears rushed down his face as he whispered "Ginny, I love you...." He made sure to keep it silent so Russet wouldn't hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:53 pm

Ginny walked behind Kairo, her feet making no noise on the sand. “I’m small, but I can fight. I make up for my size with tricks, and since your fast, we could put those together. You could distract him, then I could sneak up on him from behind.” Then she felt him bury his face her ginger colored fur. She licked the top of his head soothingly. “Your not going to lose me, Kairo, and I’m not gonna lose you. If it gets to bad, we can retreat. Kairo.” She pulled back so he would have to look at her. “Speed can defeat strength. You can’t just have brute strength, you have to have a mind that can use it. A twisted, evil mind won’t be able to.” She stepped forward, nuzzling him. “I love you too.”
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:56 am

Kairo nodded and peaked out from behind the boulder. He could see Russet's teeth dripping with blood and he could hear him laugh. Kairo knew he was too late. He could see the three dead pups and the remains of his mate. This was the time to strike. "Alright Ginny. I'll try to distract him for as long as I can, I need you to sneak behind." After he spoke he knew that Russet would at least give him some minor damage, maybe even major! Kairo sighed and whispered "We start on the count of three. 1..." Kairo stared at the land to create some sort of game plan in his mind. "2..." He carefully looked for Russet's weak spots. "3!" When Kairo came out from behind the boulder, he made sure he wasn't to fast. He wanted to save his energy. Just as he planned, Russet turned around then laughed. "This should be easy...." Mumbled Russet. By moving around quickly, he brought all of the attention towards himself without getting hurt. Russet became annoyed when he smelt the other wolf (Ginny). He went in her direction when Kairo made noise, drawing Russet's attention back to himself. In his anger, Russet leaped so fast, so quick, that Kairo could not move out of the way and Russet attacked. All Kairo could feel was pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:49 pm

Ginny nodded to Kairo, crouching down to move while he counted down. She counted to three after he left, wanting to make sure that Russet wouldn’t see her. She heard Russet talk to himself. This wolf really has gone crazy. She thought. Her fur stood on end, but she kept moving. She made sure to keep one eye on Russet and Kairo, and the other eye on her path. She kept her head rotating, looking for a spot to attack from. She made sure to stick to the shadows, and to go from cover to cover. When Kairo turned her way, she froze, accidentally stepping on a stick. Thankfully Kairo caught the dark males attention, and she could keep moving. She stayed behind the next cover she found. When she saw Russet leap at Kairo, a russet streak flew through the air. She hoped to sink her teeth into Russet, hoping to intercept him before he could hurt Kairo.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:38 pm

Kairo could see the blood for a pool around him. He knew that Ginny would be injured next! Kairo was to weak to say anything so he could only lay there. He could barely see because his vision seemed messed up. He didn't know if Russet was dead, if Ginny was dead, or if they were striking out at each other. Pain in gulped Kairo and he let out painful whine. It took all his strength to let out one word. "Ginny..." If this was truly his last word, he was glad he had said it. More painful sounds escaped his lips as he wished and hoped that Ginny was not one the floor, bleeding to death like him. He wished he could nuzzle her one last time, at least see her face

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:45 pm

Ginny saw Kairo hit the ground, and blood begin to pool around him, almost as fast as the sand could soak it up. She snarled, baring her teeth at Kairo’s turn traitor brother. She wanted to help him, but to do that, she had to stay alive herself. She would have to wound Russet or scare him off. She circled him, testing him at times with false rushes and quick snaps and leaps. Her fur stood on end, making her look three times bigger, and like a russet colored porcupine. Suddenly she darted forward, aiming to bite, and hopefully fracture or break, one of Russet’s forelegs.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:31 pm

In his crazed mind, Russet charged out at Ginny, only with a lack of speed. Before he knew it, he was on the ground, in gulped by pain. He tried to get up and strike out at Ginny but his broken foreleg would not let him. He just lay there in a pool of blood, whimpering.

Kairo could not see. When he heard the whimpering he began to panic! Was Ginny hurt? What was going on???? The pain hurt too much and soon, he passed out. More and ore blood oozed out of his body as the pool of blood around him grew and grew. His cotton white fur was now completed stained blood red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:37 pm

Ginny smiled as her fangs crunched down on the leg of Russet. She let go, watching him stagger back. Ginny surprised even herself with the triumphant laugh that came from her blood bathed maw. She stared at him as Russet laid on the floor, whimpering like a kicked pup. It was hard to believe that this wolf, this evil, evil, dark wolf, was the same one that, moments before, had killed a family, and tried to kill her and Kairo. She stepped back from the whimpering wolf. “Your lucky Kairo’s your brother, or you’d be dead.” She snapped her teeth in emphasis. She walked over to Kairo, looking over his form. She trotted off, preparing some herbs, which she set on Kairo’s wound. Then she curled up to him, the best she could do.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:49 pm

Kairo could feel Ginny's warmth. It was what had snapped him out of his unconscious. He cuddled closer and said "what happened to Russet?" He knew that Russet was probably dead, or would soon be dead from blood loss. he still could not see so he could not find out. A cool breeze rippled his fur and Ginny's. The pain would not stop. He could not do much about it though. Now he really started to think that if he didn't make it, what would Ginny do? He worried about it. It could be true for all he knew. Those wounds were quite deep. There wasn't much hope except for the love of Ginny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:43 pm

Her ears perked up when she felt him move. An relieved grin spread across her face. She felt him cuddle closer to her and ask about Russet. “I broke one of his legs, and he went away.” She wasn’t sure herself if he had left or died, she had been too preoccupied with Kairo. She felt the breeze rustle across her and Kairo’s pelts, and she kept an eye on the herbs in case they came off in the wind. She saw the pain in his eyes, and she gave him a quick nuzzle before bolting. She grabbed some herbs after running for a good twenty minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If only love was easy...    If only love was easy... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If only love was easy...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3