Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:

Go down 
+16
Lunar_Rand
(.kippy.)
WolfsRain89
Ruffian
White wolf
Hendaron
__silvers__
_Sensable_
jordymerrill
Shadowed
FoSsY
EDITOR
Moohn
Starrlight
akkanatrum
Silent
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
akkanatrum
Junior Admin

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2009-01-12

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:19 am

She wondered how this fem would have known about the pups. Then again, it wasn't all unlikely that she'd caught the scent of pregnancy if she'd been wandering in the lone lands and watched Terra or even Quest and her pups enter the lands. Smiling, she said, "You are in Midnight Meadows. I haven't met an enthusiastic storyteller who spoke to pups for a while. Most of the pack is in conference, but I'm sure you can rest here for a while. If the parents are willing, I'm sure they'll let you share the tales you know." She didn't know anything about house cats, although she'd seen really large cats, like leopards.

She had been about to say more until she heard loud footsteps of a sprinting wolf not bothering to hide his presence. As she turned her body to face this wolf, she kicked up a rock, perfectly aimed for the brute's mouth. It was meant to be a distraction to delay the wolf's next actions for a brief moment to give her extra time to ready herself, but if the wolf didn't move, he'd either find himself with hurting or broken teeth, or if his mouth was open in mid-bark, a rock down his throat, leaving him to choke. Fran didn't know Bell's abilities, but she knew that she herself wasn't as skilled in fighting claw to claw. She preferred to stay back and close in when she was ready. It was clear this wolf didn't want to join, but there was a chance there was a misunderstanding, so she didn't want to attack quite yet, "State your name and your intent here, or I will not hold back," she snapped. Her gaze shifted to Bell for a brief moment, to see what she was going to do. She heard a quiet howl, and recognized it as Vaarak, but ignored it. She was busy, and could hope that he had the sense to find her.

Vaarak was confused. Too much as happening. A large wolf with two others were fighting Zelda and Link. Cinder was helping, so it was almost like a one-on-one match for each. His ears flattened against his skull, scared, but wanting to help. Then he remember Safira. Turning to her, he said, "Turn around and run. Follow my voice, and I'll tell you when to change directions. I'm getting you to safety and then getting Fran." There weren't many trees here, so they'd be fine. All he had to do was make sure Safira was far enough from the fight so he could focus on finding Fran. Without waiting for a response, he nudged her in the right direction and said, "Come on. There's few trees, so follow me and keep running." As he said this, he started to run, but not too fast so Safira could keep up. She'd be able to hear his footsteps and breathing. Occasionally, he'd tell her to veer slightly to the left or right as the trees started to thicken as they ran.

When they were far enough from the fighting, he said, "Slow down, Safira. I can lead you now, but we'll have to walk fast. I'm not sure how long they can fight..." He let out a somewhat faint howl, calling Fran. If she responds, they'd meet her on their way to the dens. If not, he'd drop Safira off and look for her.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:33 am

OOC: Yeah, I think I have to many good wolves, I think I'll mix in some evil, dark wolves as well!

BIC: Mabaya troted over the boundaries over into The Midnight Medows Pack lands. Blood was smothered over his fangs and althrough out his fur, the blood was his brother's. `

"So, let the fun begin!" Mutterd Mabaya. He was a strong wolf, very buff. His fur was black on the top with a brown under belly. His eyes were red and he had this insane laugh like he was possesd! All he like to do was make others feel painful because of the hurtful past that he had.

Mabaya stopped troting and began to sprint as he got closer and closer! He could just hear the painful screams as the adrenalin rushed through him! But, was this what he wanted? To cause pain to others because he was hurt? Mabaya wasn't sure.

Mabaya kept sprinting until he came to Fran and Bell. Without thinking, Mabaya began craving death and raised his tail and began growling repetivly at Fran! Soon, Mabaya began savagely barking and showing off his fangs that were dripped in blood. All he could think about was death, only death!
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Pawprints : 442

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:14 am

Ember looked up at Lunar. "Oh, me? I'm not really a major part in this pack.... you see I was injured and my mate Quest brought me here. Then... she got killed by a rabid wolf and all is kind of gone for me.... I really have no one. Yeah... I'm not really sure I have a rank, I'm just an injured wolf, but I would'nt mind you staying! I asked Fran if I could join this pack, I think you should go to her. If you want, you can stay with me for a bit!"
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

Number of posts : 207
Pawprints : 386
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:30 pm

Ooc:|| Akka! hahahahahhaha, you posted RIGHT when I did, good thing I went down to read yours
Bic:||

Eyes lifted to the approaching form of a fem. Great. She took a deep breath and then exhaled as she nodded. "Not joining, just looking for a tad bit of shelter" she shrugged and moved forward towards the fem. "And I heard there were pups born here, I am a story teller. I have a fetish with telling them a first story. They are so beautiful" she smiled an innocent smile. "I'm Bell." Not her whole name, not now, that would be a haunting nightmare for later. "I was in the lone lands, and there is a story passing around about a shadow. I don't know what it is, but it frightens me" she shook with the forced chills, she was the shadow, the chills were created by her, she was a nightmare for mothers. "And may I ask where I might be, and... I'm sorry, if I came at a bad time. I heard the commotion, curiosity could kill a wolf too I guess, not just a cat" she smirked "Stupid creatures, have you ever seen a house cat? they are... they are quite an interesting creature. When I lived with humans I used to guard the baby from the cat, He wanted to sleep with the milk smelling child it was horrible" her voice was high, almost excited to see a new face, to be able to talk to someone, she had so much to say... as this character, as Bell... but as her real self, she wanted so badly to just rip the throat out of this fem, and tell her as she died how she not only killed wolf pups, but in the human village she had killed many... and many... and many human, cow, dog... bird... all sorts of babies...
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:23 pm

((Please read our rules lunar, and welcome to the site))

Fran paused, catching an unfamiliar scent. It was in a different direction than Zelda and the rest of the pack were, but she didn't want Terra or Ember to be disturbed, especially since there were pups. She turned around to approach the newcomer (Kippy's). A few minutes later, Fran caught sight of the fem and greeted, "Hello, there. I'm Fran. Are you thinking about joining the pack?" She wasn't sure what to make of the wolf before her eyes, but there was no reason to jump to any conclusions. Fran was just glad that this wolf hadn't arrived injured, else she'd be very tempted to stalk off into the lone lands to find Balthier herself. Her features appeared alert as she waited for the other to respond.

((writers block for Vaarak, since I don't want to disrupt Ganon too much...))
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Rand

Number of posts : 1
Pawprints : 2
Registration date : 2012-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:51 pm

Lunar slowly wanders around only to see another wolf in front of her (Ember) "Hello, im Lunar im a little lost and in deep need of a pack and i humbly ask to join yours.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:33 pm

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 6849196313_aa5abc1a30

Fear glazed her eyes. Ganon continued to move forward, blocking her as she tried to run for Link, using his massive form to keep her in place. "You're not going anywhere, Zelda. And your brother won't be here to save you, as you can see..." he crowed, glancing over his shoulder at Flash and Flame, the scent of blood filling the air. It was ironic, almost, as the very fields they were standing in were sprouting with scarlet poppy flowers, as if the very place they were standing had seen bloodshed before. "You will leave with me, Zelda. You will," he said, nonplussed by her snarl, his fiery orbs dead set on her. He traced her steps, opposite of her, pulling them into a circle. "Look, we're even dancing like we used to. Do you remember those days? It won't be so difficult to fall back into place..." He now moved forward, advancing upon her, and then lunged, head down and talons outstretched. He would take her by force if he had to...

Meanwhile, Flame's jaws snapped at Link's legs, the air clapping with each empty bite. He didn't have a chance to chase the bru further, though, as something began to harass his own hindquarters. He spun and came nose-to-nose with the fem he had seen running away, the one that wasn't his target. He said nothing, but let out a fierce snarl, swiping his paw at her head; if he was able to disorient or knock her out of the way, he'd be able to get back to Link and his brother. If not, it appeared that he would have to go through her to get to Link. If Master Ganondorf needed help, then he knew he'd have to go through both wolves to reach Zelda, and that was a difficult task in and of itself.

Link's scent filled Flash's nares once more, but it was only for a brief moment as the wolf wiggled out from beneath him. He surged forward to chase his enemy, but a paw came lashing in his direction. He ducked, the claws clipping his ears - they did not call him "Flash" for nothing. Link looked like he was going to run, and Flash had no doubt that he could chase him down before he reached Zelda. Out of the corner of his eye he could see his twin brother battling what appeared to be Link's mate... If things came down to it, Flash knew exactly what he would have to do.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:52 pm

Zelda could not believe that this was really happening. How did he find her? Shouldn't he be dead by now? She continued to hold her snarl as her coherent thoughts slowly trickled back. The shock of this was too much. And just then her focused aligned on fighting in the background which she just noticed. "LINK!" She cried dashing forward only to be blocked by Ganon's hulking form. Ears pinned to her skull she snarled "You're a monster and I'll never leave with you!" She snapped, the effect lessened by the tears streaming down her face. She didn't want him to touch her, her skin crawled with the thought of it. Backing up she was trying to circle around him..
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:15 pm

Link snapped and snarled making a hit on the brute enough to back him off but not enough to keep him away. In the mere moments of that time he adjusted to a better position but by no means superior. The wolf was back on him again and the reek of him filled his nares. Horrors went through his mind at that scent and he could practically feel Zelda's unrelenting panic. He had to get to his sister! He had to get Cinder away! The other wolf came at him then snapping at his legs which he tucked in while trying to rise to his feet. Cinder of course instead of heading his advice advanced on that wolf which caused his desperate need to get on his feet increase. Lashing out at the brutes face with his fore paw he made a dangerous play by rolling himself forcefully out of way and trying to gain his feet. Snapping as he came up he hoped that the wolf was not there to meet him..

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:17 pm

Cinder walked along her mate and she would feel the tension rolling off her mate. It was a subtle way of knowing how he was feeling, she could feel his emotions rolling off him some days. Now was one of those days, but it seemed that perhaps it was because of the loss of their daughter. She took a deep breath and was about to part her lips and ask what was wrong when Link would slam his body to the ground and his voice would screech out for her to run.

Cinder's silver eyes went wide and she danced away quickly ears pinned. She was a smaller female...but..her mate....was being attacked unfairly. She had watched Evon hurt Link cruely before her eyes and she had done nothing but watched. She wouldn't let her mate be hurt that badly again.

An anger welled up inside her and she felt her hackles raised. Her mate was in danger...and as much as he felt the need to protect her....she felt the need to help him. She saw the wolf that looked at her and then went to harry her mates hindquarters. She didn't hesitate but rushed at the male, Flame. She may be small but she was fast. SHe had to be fast coming where she came from. It was her only way she stayed alive. Darting in she harrassed Flames hindquarters, snapping her jaws at vulnerable tendons to keep him off her mate.
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

Number of posts : 207
Pawprints : 386
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:30 am

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 Her10

I see you... you see me... you're little babies will die by me...

The song always played in her head. Always there. Her grin was spread across her face. Where was her next prize. The shadows masked her appearance and she was always dirty enough her scent was just natural besides a light female scent. Noises, growls, there was something going on here. Perfect. She walked in a wide berth around the pack lands till the scent caught her nares. Oh... there were pups here... Perfection at it's best. Where to start. Her eyes closed and she took a deep breath. Her nares caught every scent around her and she remembered all of them, the pups and everything. The pups.

She needed to go about this in a great fashion. A perfect order. So not to attract attention. She couldn't do it like the last ones in the lone lands. Just walk up and slaughter. No, she needed to plan this out, and take some time. Her gears were turning and she stepped back into the shadows. She needed to find someone to introduce herself to... She stepped father away and traced her tail back. When she came to a nice spot she sat down and waited. Howl to them, or sit and wait, for now. She would sit and wait.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:25 pm

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 6849196313_aa5abc1a30

Everything about her told him that she was not unhappy to see him. Disappointing. But he had not come all the way from Hyrule to walk back empty-pawed. "How are you?" he asked, ignoring her disposition, fiery optics blazing into her. She had grown, but she was still as beautiful and breathtaking as ever, her snow-white coat glimmering in the summer sun. "Do you know how far I've traveled to see your pretty face? Well, you should know... You ran from Hyrule as well. And I followed you. I crossed many deserts, mountains, and worlds to find you. You're quite the runaway princess, you are. What do you think of returning home with me?" he said, his voice rough, but the flow of his words as smooth as the desert sand. Though he was a wolf of power, he was also a wolf of words.

Out of the corner of his eye, he could see his minions, Flash and Flame, assaulting Link, just as they were told. Ganon knew he only had this small slot of time to convince Zelda to come with him... If she didn't, well, he wasn't a muscled brute for nothing. But if Link got in the way... No. He would not let his plans be foiled again by that meddling pup. Flash reached Link first, tackling him and throwing him onto his back, the hotness of the desert still on his paws. Link thrashed beneath him and he took a solid kick to the gut. Flash backed off, but did not whimper, and instead leapt at Link again. Flame paused before attacking Link, seeing Link call out to Cinder, but Cinder was not his target. Rushing in beside his twin brother, Flame surged at Link from below, jaws snapping at his legs and hindquarters. Two against one. It was by no means a fair fight, but Ganon wasn't the type to play fair.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Link walked beside Cinder lending her silent support. Once they completed this meeting they could get together a search party to find Navi. And if they didn't have the wolves to spare then Link would sweep every damn inch of that desert himself. Suddenly his body went rigid, his nerves screaming. Something was wrong, the feeling nearly paralyzed him and through force of will he kept his stride. He didn't want to alarm Cinder. Just as they were nearing Silent Fields Link's body was taken to the ground and too late he smelt the darkness and the aggression that permeated the air. His face was smothered in the scent now. There were two of them..Cinder was in danger and like the warrior he was it took him a heartbeat to register all these things. He slammed to the ground hard taking the heat on his shoulder. Using his hind legs he lashed out to be free of the brute while clamping down his neck. He be damned if he was taken down by his throat ever again. His voice screeched out painfully, desperately. "RUN" His voice was a perversion of what it used to be but it was coherent.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:24 pm

Zelda sat waiting for the wolves to gather, and gather they did. There were some here she did not recognize and it pleased her that there were some that joined their ranks. Varaak approached and spoke first noting that there were more new wolves. Eyes flicked at those who gathered and nodded. "Thank you, I will be brief as I can so that we can attend to everyone." Out of the corner of her eye she noted a she wolf leaving (Quest), leaving her pups unattended as well. This made her raise her brow. Why in Fenrir's name would a stranger leave her pups alone? Casting a worried glance at Varaak she opened her mouth to continue. "We'll wait a few more minutes before we start. Then we will sort out everyone who is new... " Just then her whole body locked in an absolute and unbreakable panic. Her throat felt like it was closing in and she found her chest was so tight that the remaining air whistled out of her clamped jaws. Utter mindless alarm had her mind in a vice grip. This was not real, this was a terrible terrible flashback. And then the words..the words slid into her ears and clamped on her consciousness, pain shot through her body, sharp and unyielding until her mind felt like it would explode. Pain behind her eyes and then everything went white.

When her vision surged back, a moment, a day, a year later she found herself several yards from where she had been. Her body was crouched, fangs bared, ears pinned to her skull. And there was so much blood everywhere...the cries of pups rang in her ears and she found tears streaming down her face. She could not speak, every breath brought forth a ragged and twisted snarl. Was that the tang of blood in her mouth? Her nerves were screaming...where was Link? LINK! LINK?!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:05 pm

Terra yawned softly, standing up silently so as not to disturb the silently sleeping pups beside her. She trotted out of the den and ate some of the food that had been grabbed earlier before all of the insanity. As she headed inside she grabbed a slab of meat and set it down in front of Ember. She curled up in a ball around her pups and fell back asleep.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:49 am

Ember rested his head on his paws and fell asleep. This time, he dreamed happy! He saw light around him and Quest looking at him with her deep green eyes. "You did what needed to be done," she said. Ember smiled and continued on with his happy dream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:27 pm

Terra stared for a few more moments before finally closing her jaws. She herded her pups to the back of the den and lay down around them. Terra kept half awake to keep an eye on Ember, in case it was just the evil sides trick. She let her head rest on her paws.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:27 pm

Ember laughed harder as the darkness took him! He turned to Terra and growled. Ember then looked down at his pups, that was when things changed. Ember's fur stopped bristling and he stopped growling. His tail lowered and his ears weren't forward.

"My name is Ember, I do not look to darkness, darkness does not take me. Love does, that is how things should be, that is what Quest would want," said Ember walking into the den.

He smiled gently then laid to rest. With his head up, he continued. "Light does not strive for darkness, nor will it ever." He looked down at his pups. "Never will it ever," He said smiling.

OOC: This wolf is not dying on my watch! I think that the rabies won't kill him, someone needs to take care of the pups! Love will take him, that is what is right! Very Happy YAY LOVE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:03 am

Terra froze and trembled. Her ears went back and her tail tucked. She bolted back into the den and stood in front of the pups. Fearful tears ran down her muzzle. "Do what you want to me, but leave the pups alone!" Her voice trembled.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:56 am

Ember didn't answer. He dug his claws in the ground and growled with pain. His fur raised and bristled and he turned his head to Terra. "It's happening." He said the laughed wildly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:56 pm

Terra looked up with a worried glance at what Ember said as he left. She looked at all the pups in the den. She hesitatingly stood up. She followed Ember out of the den. "Are you alright?"

OOC: You called Kairo Ember in If only love was easy. Laughing
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:50 am

Ember hugged his pups then put his full attention on Aleu's paw. "What is wrong with this pup's paw?" His eyes gazed straight at the twisted part. Suddenly, Ember felt a spark of darkness in him. It had been building up inside of him for several years. Either darkness would take over Ember, rabies or love. Love could possibly save him. But now, he only had Terra and the pups, but he felt only a small connection. The spark of darkness let out a deep growl, but Ember pushed his muzzle to the ground. "I should go... I'll be right back," said Ember, looking worried.
"At least I hope I can make it back." Whispered Ember silently. Only a wolf with good ears could had heard him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:55 pm

Terra looked sad. "Im so sorry young ones." She didnt know how to help sad pups. She threw them a sad look.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:32 pm

The pups looked up at Terra with sad eyes. They had figured out what had happened to their mother. They were not happy about it. "Not good." Replied Slade. "Mommy gone." Added Icedancer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:24 pm

"Hello. " Terra grinned at the pups. Her pups looked up at Embers. "How are you guys doing?"
OOC: Niiice. Whitewolf.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:20 pm

"Quest! No!" Screamed Ember, still terrorized at the dream. He soon came through and looked at Terra. "Sorry, bad dream." He said. Ember nuzzled his 4 pups. "Oh, I forgot to introduce you to my pups. This is Slade." Said Ember picking up a half black, half white pup. "This is Cloudpelt." Said Ember showing the spotted pup. "This is Shadow." Said Ember pointing to the black pup. "And this is Icedancer." Said Ember nuzzling the light grey she pup.

OOC: I might of messed up on the colors of the pups. I can't remember their colors!
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:32 pm

She had nodded when Ember decided to remain behind. She looked at the pups, encouraging them to stay in the area. They automatically would. Trauma from knowing their mother was dead would keep even the most adventurous puppy near their father for a while.

Fran left, her course towards wherever the pack was by now. All she wanted to do was sleep, but if the rest hadn't come back yet, either ranks were being given out or there was something important going on. She wasn't yet aware of what was happening further down at her destination...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:
Page 7 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next