Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:

Go down 
+16
Lunar_Rand
(.kippy.)
WolfsRain89
Ruffian
White wolf
Hendaron
__silvers__
_Sensable_
jordymerrill
Shadowed
FoSsY
EDITOR
Moohn
Starrlight
akkanatrum
Silent
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
White wolf

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2011-11-18

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:20 pm

"Quest! No!" Screamed Ember, still terrorized at the dream. He soon came through and looked at Terra. "Sorry, bad dream." He said. Ember nuzzled his 4 pups. "Oh, I forgot to introduce you to my pups. This is Slade." Said Ember picking up a half black, half white pup. "This is Cloudpelt." Said Ember showing the spotted pup. "This is Shadow." Said Ember pointing to the black pup. "And this is Icedancer." Said Ember nuzzling the light grey she pup.

OOC: I might of messed up on the colors of the pups. I can't remember their colors!
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:32 pm

She had nodded when Ember decided to remain behind. She looked at the pups, encouraging them to stay in the area. They automatically would. Trauma from knowing their mother was dead would keep even the most adventurous puppy near their father for a while.

Fran left, her course towards wherever the pack was by now. All she wanted to do was sleep, but if the rest hadn't come back yet, either ranks were being given out or there was something important going on. She wasn't yet aware of what was happening further down at her destination...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:32 pm

Terra jerked awake at Embers cry. Her first reaction was to snarl and let her fur bristle. She stood crouched on the ground. The pups were meuwling from their sudden awakening. Immediatly she nuzzle them to calm them down. "Are you ok?" She questioned Ember.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Pawprints : 442

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:47 am

Ember begins dreaming about Quest. "Quest!" Shouted Ember in his dream. "Yes, it's me." Said dream Quest. Ember reached out to touch her when things went black! He could only see blood splashing around him! "QUEST!" Screamed Ember. He jumped out of his dream and was panting heavily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:51 pm

Terra sighs sadly as she watches the Bru. She felt really bad for him, but she didnt know how to help. She herded her pups up to her stomach and curled up around them, using her fur to keep them warm. Her ears droop against her head and her breathing slows as she falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:18 pm

Ember turned his head away. He laid down and rested his head on his shoulder. He felt sad and lonely, even if he still had the pups. What Ember needed was someone to be his mate, but how could anyone ever be like Quest? Ember wondered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:26 pm

"Wow." Terra didnt know what to say. She felt really bad for this wolf. "I apologize for your loss. Good luck with the rabies." She grins softly at how odd that sentence sounds.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:19 pm

Ember sighed and began his story. "Well, in the beginning, my parents were killed. Me and my siblings moved out. We didn't get very far when we came face to face with a dark brown wolf. His for was matted, his teeth yellow. he raised the fur on his back, then he attacked. I manged to escape, but none of my family did. Soon I found out that this wolf's name was Duststorm, I was always on the watch for him. As I wandered, I soon picked up a scent, it was wolf! Soon I found a frightened and threatening she wolf by the name of Quest. Quest was a lovely wolf, and soon we were partners, then mates, and soon we had 4 puppies. In all this madness, Duststorm returned, this time he was rabid! I manged to chase him off and we covered up the foam on the ground. Also, while we were hunting, Quest got hit! I thought she died, I was lucky that time. Her life was spared. Later, I went hunting. I saw a bull elk, I went to take it down. I was so stupid, I was attacking a strong adult bull elk all by myself! Soon I was left bloodied on the ground. Quest found me and took me here. A healer by the name of Fran healed me and I waited in a cave for her return. She was getting permission for us to join the pack. That night, something felt wrong, I felt it in my heart. I rised from my cave to find Quest, and Duststorm dead. It took me a few seconds to notice that Quest had killed Duststorm to save the pack. And me. I lay helplessly sobbing over my life long love. She was not quite dead yet. She gave me a look, telling me that it was ok. That was when she left me forever. Then, I howled for Fran who found out that I might have caught the rabies. These may be some of my last days." Ember hated the last words he had said, but it was true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:16 pm

Terra blinked at the sudden change of topic. "Um, no. Who is this Quest? I'm assuming she is one of the wolves who howled earlier." She tilts her head, intriuged.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:03 pm

Ember looked confused at the pup named Aleu. He looked up at Terra with concern then back down at the pup. Terra made Ember feel a little better, she also made him feel a little sad. Any she wolf reminded Ember of Quest, sweet Quest. "Terra, have you heard of Quest? Some of the other pack members might have told you." He avoided her gaze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:36 pm

Terra looked up with a yawn as Ember entered the room. She felt uneasy from the scents radiating off of him, but she ignored them, thinking it was just from her pups, making her feel protective. " 'Tis a pleasure to meet you Ember. I am Terra. This is Cruor." She gestures to the russet red pup. "Niger." She nods towards the black one. "Phasma." She points towards the one that looks like Ember. "Atrox." Nod toward the brown one. "Aleu." She grins towards the grey/brown pup, who was wobbling onto her paws. "And Starfire." She nods towards the last pup.

Terra holds her breath as Aleu manages to stand. Her gaze fixed upon the twisted leg. Aleu had twisted it in an odd way so that the paw was tilted out, balancing her.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:43 pm

The sands were a whirl like dancing flames, swishing around him to and fro. He walked through the desert bluster with ease like a well-oiled machine, never slowing and never stopping. His form, large and dark, left equally large footprints in the earth behind him, washed away in the wind. He had his companions, the both of them as light as the desert itself, but like their master, brushed with fire, and quick to snap at his command. They, too, pushed through the desert as if it were a field of flowers, walking out of it as if they had been birthed by the sandstorm and barren wasteland itself. But the dark hessian hadn't been born from these Lone Lands, oh no, no, no. He came from a desert so far off, he knew of only a few others that had been there. He had followed their scents over the mountains, through the forest, between the canyons, and into the lands of Fire and Ice. They thought they could escape him.

They had no idea how wrong they were.

So he followed them here. The sand died away the further south he went, the earth blooming in green and lavender; he gave a low chuckle, the scents growing stronger. It was ironic, really... That they would choose such a place. With the sapphire streams, the open skies, and the endless meadows, it was as if he walked back into the place that he had come, and that no day had passed since they left. The gentle wind rustled the sand from his thick coat, but he paid no mind; he had been born and raised in the desert. His pace quickened, hearing voices near, his companions galloping in silence at his side. And then... He could see them! Oh, how his insides lit with fire, hot and ready to pounce, who would he take first? "Take Link," he said to to the twin wolves, gaining ferocious speed with every bound. "I'll take Zelda. This will be just like old times." The two wolves nodded and raced for the brute named Link, spying another wolf at his side. They appeared to be in mourning of sorts. Regardless of what Link and the other were doing, the two wolves jumped in the air, ready to tackle him, and initiated the fight as their master had told them to do.

As for their master, he found his way into the heart of the pack, bolting around all of the others so that he could find the one that he so desired in his sick and twisted mind. To have her, and keep her from Link, was just one of the best prizes he could obtain. There were other things he could have, of course, but capturing Zelda was always the first step. He would not fail this time. His unquestionably loyal companions would take Link down for good. And he would take Zelda as he pleased. "Zelda," he said, her name short and rough on his deep vocals. "It has been a long time, hasn't it?"

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 8 6849196313_aa5abc1a30
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:23 pm

"It`s ok if you leave Fran. I will be fine with this... mother." Each sound the word mother made tingled Ember`s tongue. He missed Quest more then he could miss anything else, he tried to control himself from crying. Luckily, only one tear came down his face. Turning to the mother, he said "what is your name? Mine is Ember."
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:13 am

She nodded, and walked with Ember, thinking most of the way. As they approached the dens, she said, "You can stay in the same den for the while. Depending on how well the next time we do the water test, I may or may not decide to move you." She didn't mean to worry him, if she did, but she wanted to let him know what was going on, since this was heavily related to him.

Turning back to Ember, she said, "Are you going to be ok left alone? Another wolf is resting here, and she has pups, so please don't be too loud. You may speak to her if she is awake and willing. Otherwise, get some rest. Do you need anything to help you sleep?" He would probably be in a weakened mental condition, and so wouldn't be able to ward off the night terrors he'd normally be able to deal with. Of course, it was up to him as long as he didn't disturb any pups or slumbering mothers.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:22 pm

"I think I`l rest in the dens. I need a brake form this madness." Said Ember, with a tired look. He would need that rest. As they walked to the dens, Ember looked at the landscape. It was a beautiful place and a kind place too!
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:03 pm

She looked at the pups, who hadn't moved. Although young, they seem to understand the importance. Turning back to Ember, Fran said, "Are you fine to move to the pack meeting, or do you want to rest at the dens?" She had to report what happened, but if Ember wanted to rest, she'd accompany him first. Then she with one other trained pack member would have to carefully move the deceased bodies.

There was no issues with needing him to change dens unless he really wanted to. He'd be moved out long before he started biting uncontrollably if he really had obtained rabies. As for the pups, it might not be a good idea for them to snuggled close to his open wounds. Once they closed, it wouldn't be a problem. Vaarak wasn't knowledgeable enough yet to help her with the more delicate matters.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:50 pm

OOC: My mind is blank today so I don't think I'll right much.

BIC: Ember let what Fran said sink in. He had never know much about rabid wolves and this, it was a lot of information! Would he live to stay with his pups or die a painful death? But he could not just simply kill himself in case he lives but still, Ember did not want to die that long, painful death. Possibly Balthier could help him, or if it got out of hand. Put him out of his misery, that was the last thing he wanted to happen.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:46 pm

She shook her head, saying, "Don't step any closer to the lake, Ember. Not today. We'll try again in a few days." She wasn't sure how to react when Ember still looked confused. Sure, he'd been foolish enough to tackle an elk alone, but did he seriously not know the symptoms of rabid wolves, even after knowing one? Best to answer that confusion after addressing the rest of Ember's words.

She looked down at the pups, and would gently attempt to restrain them if they were to try to dash off to their father. She knew she wouldn't be able to stop all of them if they all decided to rush at their father, although she was confident she could stop two, by grabbing their napes, and possibly a third with her paws, but part of her attention as also focused on the other adult.

"Quest did what she did because she cares. I'd assume you told her about this Duststorm, or she also knew him. Imagine if you knew a wolf stalking Quest. Would you sit to the side and let him kill her, or would you head the wolf off before she even was aware of the danger?" She already knew the answer, so she didn't expect him to answer. "From your point of view, it's foolish to charge in alone without backup. From her point of view... she wanted to keep you out of harm's way. You are injured and she'd rather have one parent alive for the sake of the pups than both their parents dead. It's truth, no matter how blunt. Love is irrational, you must also keep in mind, so I can't fault your reactions. As for the pain, believe me, it's going to remain for the rest of your days. It'll hurt less in time, but you'll always remember her. Let her spirit live on through your pups. Imagine how Quest will react if she is watching you right now. It's ok for adults to let out their sadness, you know. That's what keeps it from turning to anger. It's the difference between those cold of heart and those who are warm."

After a few silent seconds for that to sink in, she added, "About the water test I gave you. I shall explain that, but try to promise me to stay calm and wait until I finish to ask questions. Rabid wolves are... very distinguishable once the infection has set in. It's more difficult to tell at the beginning. Once a wolf is infected, they'll be almost perfectly fine for about ten days and nights. Depending on how vulnerable they are, the process will be a bit faster or slower. A wolf infected in that ten day period will start to fear water, and around the tenth day, they'll be deathly afraid of water. Three days after that, they die because they haven't drunk water and are severely dehydrated. During those three days, the wolf will lose their control and bite at anything and everything to make the infection spread- even loved ones. I tell you this to prepare you for the truth. Normally I'd wait until the next time I conduct the test so that I can be more certain of your fate before bearing news. If you're infected, you're safe to be around until near the end of those ten days. Rabies cannot be cured, and I can't help you, because I haven't much experience other than the symptoms. Balthier, though, can probably has more experience. He should be back before ten days."
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:25 pm

Ember turned to Fran and began to talk. "Oh it's nothing. Something just seems different, about the water. Something Iv'e never felt before. It's probably nothing, I should just keep walking. Should I?" He was still confused about what Fran said about the water and being afraid of it. He turned his head away from Fran and sighed. "You know, why did Quest do that? We had just got together at this pack, probably the best place we could go to! I felt so happy, but now that's gone. Why!" He stomped his foot so hard that it dug in the dirt. He lowered his head and a tear ripped down his face. He tried to hide it from Fran but soon it hit the ground and made a tiny puddle. Ember looked in the tear and saw his brothers and sisters! He smiled at the memory when Duststorm walked in, he tore Ember's family to shreds! Ember closed his eyes and looked away from the tear but soon opened them again. He looked in the tear and saw Quest and the pups! Quest smiled at Ember but Duststorm walked in and the tear turned black. Soon, Ember was bursting in tears! No matter how hard he tried to hide them, he could not.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:34 am

Fran tilted her head at the response. What was that wolf doing? This was just like when she'd first met Balthier. Smart, but in some ways stupid at the same time. Since he'd settled down, she was sure he wasn't trying to do something stupid, but one never knew with males. Then again, with his past, maybe he was taking this opportunity to see what else had gone on in the lands during their, and Jabbar's troubles. Thieves did tend to be good spies, afterall- not he told anyone in this pack. She only knew because she had shadowed him to these lands after he snuck into her pack.

Her ears pinned back, her attention unconsciously back on Ember. This was the worst thing that could happen. But... she still had time to make sure. He'd be safe for another week, just as long as he didn't share dens with anyone or touch another's wound. Why had he stopped? Did he recognized the feelings? She couldn't be sure if it was the beginnings of fear. Unlikely, but it could be some other emotion despite that he had been easily been able to enter the waters in the first place.

"Ember," she started, "What made you stop? Was it an emotion? Was it fear? It's ok to not know right now. But please, be truthful with me. Was the desire to stay away from the water strong or weak?" She was probably going to make Ember freak out again, but if he was anxious about being near the water, it was possible he was developing hydrophobia- the fear of water. The trait that easiest determined a rabied wolf from a safe one. Of course, hydrophobia wouldn't set in so fast, and would take time to develop, but if Ember said he felt a little bit of fear, then he'd develop rabies in a little more than a week if he really was infected. She could only hope seeing the deceased Quest merely triggered some unwanted memories about water, or even the wolf... Duststorm, was it? She anxiously waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:53 am

Ember was a little confused at what Fran had said, but he did it anyways. He began walking towards the waters, suddenly he felt something! Something about the water. He stopped, and looked back at Fran.

OOC: Still not exactly sure what you are talking about but I think I'll find it out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:01 pm

"I apologize, but no. Last I heard he was 'scorting two pups to the Black Pearl pack." He nods his head in farewell before turning and trotting at a more comfortable pace then before to save his stamina for the harder part of the journey. He watches the two wolves over his shoulder as he leaves.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:14 am

She didn't bother to hold back an eye roll at the wolf's careful distance from Ember. Fran didn't recognized Pravus, so he was a new wolf, shortly after the war. "Tell Damean this: Navi has run away into the lone lands during a sand storm- according to Vaarak, a teasing gone too far from Echo, or Navi being sensitive to it. Cinder isn't in good shape, and is worrying, and will soon leave to search for her. Echo... Exodus is now caring fro Echo, and they had both snuck off into the storm. Vaarak reportedly claims to have an adventure while looking for Navi, or similar." Pausing, she said, "Tell me, is there a wolf from this pack named Balthier there right now? Otherwise, you're free to go and report back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:57 pm

Pravus's ears shot towards the responce, and he forced his exhausted legs to take him towards it. He tilts his head at the situation, and dances uneasily from the faint smell of death and rabies on the male. He turns his head to the female. "My name is Pravus. Damean from Jabber wishes to know how the wolfs from Midnight, Navi,... Echo,... and Cinder are." He pauses between each name, making sure he has the names right.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:50 pm

((Tweaking the symptoms a little bit. I know it takes longer for rabies to incubate, and a few days longer for hydrophobia to occur, but I'm just going to say the hydrophobia slowly develops from the start for the sake of the roleplay.))

Upon arrival, she stepped towards the bank, feeling the damp ground beneath her legs. Turning to Ember, who was behind her, she said, "Walk towards the waters, but stop if you get the slightest sensation of unease being near them. I'm sure you realize that you shouldn't lie for any reason. If you make it to the bank, don't step in the water just yet. We'll have to repeat this test again one or two more times." She knew that Ember wouldn't be deathly afraid of water- that would occur when it was much too late, but he would start feeling unease approaching it. He'd be able to tolerate water for a little more than a week. During those days, the dread of water will get stronger and stronger until he won't even go near the stuff, and then he'd die three days after that, deceased from dehydration. During those three days, he'd start the uncontrollable biting, the only truly dangerous phase of rabies. Until then, he'd be able to control himself.

A howl shot into the air, a bit rough. She howled back, summoning the visitor to her location. Zelda was busy with the pack, and after figuring what the wolf was here for, she could send her along to Zelda, if needed.

Turning her attention back to Ember, she watched his progress, eyes sharp for hesitation in his steps towards the water. At the same time, she waited for their new arrival to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:00 pm

Pravus panted as he gallops towards the edge of the territory. The travel through the lone lands having made him exhausted and thirsty. He dances ancxiouusly at the scent of Rabies and Death. A croak like howl echoes from his throat. He licks his lips and tries again, this time making a clearer sound.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:16 pm

Ember quickly snapped out of it and became a little embarrassed with what he said. But he couldn't help it. "Sorry Fran, I can't help being like that with a rabid wolf around! Especially Duststorm." Said Ember pointing to Duststorm. "First he had killed my brothers and sisters and now he has killed Quest. Every time I see him I get all freaked out and worried. I'm sorry if I sounded stupid. Lets go to the lake." Said Ember now going towards the lake. He could feel a stinging feeling and for a moment he felt dizzy. He stopped in his tracks to see if resting would help, but it didn't. Ember closed his eyes and when he opened them he didn't feel as dizzy. Still, he was worried. He tried to tell him self that it was nothing and he should move on but he stayed still with fright. He knew that if the virus had slipped into his body that would not be good. Duststorm had already killed some victims in the Lone Lands and wandered through the packs a little. Ember did not want to become another victim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:
Page 8 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next