Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hendaron

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2011-02-04

Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:06 pm

Why Bhaal was charging heads-on with a boar. Congen had other problems to attend to. He was getting frustrated by Mynx behaviour, he still ahdn't sorted out what he had done wrong. And nwo he wnated to know. He walke over to her from the pool, and sat down next to her.He was getting a little tense for being so close to her, and that strange feeling he always got when he got close to her. "Well, Mynx, I think your mad at me, can I ask why then?"

Meanwhile, Bhaal was having the fun of his life. The boar he was hunting, was a competetive one, instead of running away, it faced the larger predator. While Bhaal was getting a little exhausted, his opponent was too, and both where covered with minor injures, not hindering their movement and fighting at all. But Bhaal knew he was going to end it, here and now. And while the boar charged in again, Bhaal snapepd at it's neck and caught it in its snout. Which made him end up being dragged over the ground... This fight was getting harder then he thought.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:06 pm

Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Empty<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%">

<TR>
<td>Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Empty</TD>
<td class=post-options vAlign=top noWrap></TD></TR>
<TR>
<td class=hr colSpan=2></TD></TR>
<TR>
<td colSpan=2>

</TD></TR></TABLE>
Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Minx10

Minx would watch Congen as he moved past her to drink and then would return by her side. She would glance at him with yellow eyes as he asked her why she was upset with him. She looked at the sky and gave a soft sigh and then would look at him. "For that you would need to know parts of my past and I am just going to tell you that I was offended. No one has ever spoken to me in that tone before and I know you were just trying to save the situation but it made me realize a few things." She would say and look away. She was frustrated and that bitterness for her own sister rose in her throat like bile.

Her ears would flick back and she would look at him. Mixed emotions roiling within.

Last edited by FoSsY on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

Pawprints : 867

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:42 am

"So, if I get things straight, you feel offended because I saved our skin in... Oh Mynx, I thought you where really mad at me, for, you know something really big or so." He letted out a sigh of relief, He looked back into her eyes, and smile formed on his lips. He settled down near her, and laid his head against her. "So, I quess we will take a rest, and wait until Bhaal's back with dinner." He then closed his eyes, and hoped this conflict was more or less solved. For now at least.

In the meanwhile, dinner was strugling to get caught. Bhaal had ended up being dragged over the ground, the tusks blocking his way. But somehow he managed to get soild under his feet, and he pushed back, straightening himself against the front of the boar. When he was able to get aside, he gotloose, and he darted away, using momentum to send his masssive body out of harm's way. He rolled over the ground, got up, and putted chase, jumping at the back of his enemy. The boar couldn't handle the extra weight, and tripped, giving Bhaal the chance to go for the throat. Crimson ivories sank in the creatures throat, crushing it's airpipe, letting it sufficate. As life vanished out of the creature, Bhaal loosened his grip, and started dragging it back to the oasis.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:47 am

Minx

Golden orbs would study him and she would flick an ear to the side when he dismissed her irrritation like her feelings before were nothing. She wasn't upset because he had saved their skin, she was upset at him for making her look the fool. She gave sigh and would stretch her paws out and lay her head upon them. She felt Congen's head against her pelt and she would glance at him and let her eyes look back out to the stretch of desert for a moment.

Her eyes found Kara and she gave a slight wag of her tail to the fem as she allowed Congen to lay next to her. "I hope your brother isn't having too much trouble. I did notice he was injured." She commented and wouldroll her tongue over her ivories and then yawn.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:22 pm

Congen & Bhaal

"Aah don't worry about him, Bhaal's virtually indistructable. Besides, he lived in these lands for a while now, so he can defenitly take care of himself." He cuddled closer with Mynx, her scent invading his nose. Sometimes, when you weren't struggling to survive, life could be so nice. And then sweet, dreapless sleep embraced Congen.

And Bhaal had been succesfull. He was now dragging the dead boar towards the oasis, his massive strenght lending him a hand in situations like these. He dragged the corpse over the last dune, and letted it roll down, towards where Mynx and Congen where lying. "Ow....that's gonna hurt."
He quickly dashed down hill, desperatly trying to reach the rolling mass before it hit home. But deep inside, he knew he wasn't going to make it. And that made him grin.
Back to top Go down
Isis*

Number of posts : 74
Pawprints : 163
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:39 pm

Kara

Kara perked her ears as the white male brought back two more wolves, one male and female. The golden femme felt insecure, everyone around her was a stranger, and if she angered them, being outnumbered she would surely turn up dead. And when she looked at the dark brute her marrow shook, what would become of her when he was angry? She swallowed thickly, and then the female notified Kara that it was her decision on which direction she would go, and Kara felt embarrassment come to her again. Deep down she was afraid, but she tried not to be such a spaz, and emerge from her resting spot, apparently, everyone wanted to be near the water today, so she joined them at the watering hole. She sauntered towards it, keeping her eye on the dark brute from afar and the two wolves that were engaged in conversation. She lowered her head and lapped up cool refreshment. Then she moved her eyes and looked forward, the other femme was desperately lapping up huge amounts of liquid, Kara lifted her head a gazed wondrously at the female, because it reminded her of when she first arrived here, thirsty.

Then Kara, heard snorting and growling from the sand dunes, she spotted the dark male with his jaws around the portly neck of a boar, and her ears pinned down. But she tried not to be afraid, because his nature seemed only neutral, not dark. So she turned her head looked at the two wolves lying next to each other while they talked. She saw the femme smile at her and wag that tail in the dirt, Kara gave no response but instead examined their features and conversation. When the femme explained that the dark brute was slightly injured, Kara looked up, she could see the male dragging the boar back, examining his injuries. Then the green eyed fae looked back down to hear his apparent brother, claiming that his brother was inpenitrbale to any type of hurt. Then Kara looked halfway back up, and saw the brute chasing after a dead boar rolling down the sand that headed straight for the two wolves. Kara perked ehr ears and urgently stepped forward, her eyes looked straight atthe rolling pig.
"Look out!"she barked and watched to see if the would budge from their resting place.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:08 pm

Minx

Minx would give a rolling shrug of her shoulders. It was Congen's brother, he knew him best she supposed and would glance her golden gaze to where he had left to go hunt. She was surprised at the differences between the two brothers. The size was just the first thing that was obvious between them...that and the color of their pelts. She flicked an ear in thought and would look down to Congen, who had drifted off into sleep so fast." She would lay her head upon her paws and give a soft sigh.

She was begining to doze in the quiet when Kara's voice ran out and she would sit bolt upright. "CONGEN!" she would yell and give him a hard shove to wake him as she scrambled to her feet to dance away from the "fast food".
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf

Midnight Wolf

Number of posts : 160
Pawprints : 293
Registration date : 2011-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:10 pm

Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Red_ti10

There was commotion. The, what seemed to be, shyer female cried out, and Kiaki turned in the direction the others were looking. A boar was rolling fast down the hill towards them, followed closely by Bhaal. Kiaki's eyes widened and she gasped. Congen was asleep...for now. Minx had yelled his name, trying to awake him in time, and Kiaki hoped it would work. If he got hit by the animal, it would only cause him slight pain, but what worried Kiaki was the position of the boar's tusks as it sped towards them. She would rush over to help him awake and realize he was in danger of a rolling mass, but she doubted she could leap in their direction in time. She watched in fear and shock as the meat gained momentum, and she knew Bhaal wouldn't be able to catch up, especially due to his rear leg. Once the boar rested, hopefully away from the couple, Kiaki needed to check on Bhaal's injuries. If he had caused more damage, he couldn't hunt again for a while. Why hadn't she followed him? As these thoughts circulated in her mind, the great pig continued to roll. Any second now, it would hit home, and Congen if he didn't move soon.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:10 am

Congen's sweet dreamless sweet was abruptly disturbed by the shriek calling of his name, followed by a hard psuh. "Uhmm... What?" He said, still drowsy, before looking to the left. A huge rolling mass came down at him, his brother behind it. He immediatly realized that he couldn't get away towards the side,there was only one way out of getting trampled. To the sky... He startled up, and used the power of his hard kicking legs to propel him up int the air, leaping over the boar. Darn, that was close. He landed quite stiff, but he was fine. He turned his head towards Bhaal, who seemed to to be finding the whole situation quite funny. "Bhaal, you moron! You almost killed me! Again!" He flew out against him. Did he did this on purpose? Bhaal still smirked. "Bwah, don't be so harsh brother, nobody is hurt. Besides, now I at least know your still in shape, something I couldn't tell from you weak appearance in Muerta."

"Weak, Ill show you who's weak, you stupid-minded fool." Congen was really upset, especially for his brothers comments on his earlier actions.
"If it wasn't for me, Father would have killed you when he coul!. If it wasn't for me, you would have died out the first winter because of starvation! If it wasn't for me, you where still wandering this god-forsaken desert all alone! If it wasn't for me, you would be nothng more then a maddened killer, not able to control what was within!" Bhaal frowned. Congen never behaved like this, he wondered what had happened, and he thought it could might have to do with that femme. "So before you call me weak, think about who did give you all of this." he continued, while gesturing with his head all around.

Then Congen walked of, with a quick pace, and dissapeared over the dune. Bhaal was a little confused by his strange behaviour, but didn't really let him bother him. His brother's words did bother him however, as he knew that they where true.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf

Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:34 pm

"Wow..." kiaki spoke to herself as she watched Congen leap over the animal. Bhaal continued to smirk, but as Congen turned to talk to him, his smile wavered slightly. Kiaki couldn't tell what they were saying from this distance, but she could tell it wasn't pleasant. Once the brothers had moved apart, she stepped closer to Bhaal, coming round behind him and looking at his back leg. "You should have said you were hunting and I would have come with you." the wound didn't look too bad, but she didn't know how much or how little it was paining Bhaal. His flesh had opened slightly, but not as bad as before. She wasn't a healer, and know not what to do for medicine. To slow the risk of infection, she licked his wound slightly, then looked up at him in silence, her eyes asking permission to help him. Something was troubling him, and she couldn't fathom what. The two brothers seemed to get on well in Muerta, but still, Kiaki knew little of her friend and guessed that she wouldn't learn much any time soon.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Minx

Minx's ears were pinned to her skull as the pig continued to pick up speed and come roling right for Congen. "Congen move!" she would bark again and watch as the boar rolled right for him. "CONGEN!" she would yell again but then Congen would spring to his feet and into the air effectively jumping over the boar and barely get out of the way.

She would then listen to him yell at his brother Bhaal. She flicked her ears back and would glance at the other fem's and then sigh as Congen would dissapear over a dune. She didn't understand the words between the brothers but she would glance at Bhaal and give him an understanding glance. She hadn't thought it was on purpose.

Her feet would turn and then pad silently over the sand as she traveled in the direction Congen had gone. He was upset and she gave a heavy sigh. "Congen?" she would call quietly.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:28 pm

[Omg, mega-post ^^]

Congen was sitting on a perch of sandrock at the other side of the dune, staring angry in front of him. Mynx lyrics hitted his auds, and another outburst made his way out. "What, did I do something wrong again? Aargh! Why is everyone seemingly against me?" He sighed. If he had still been Alpha, he wouldn't be in a situation like this. If he had still been that, he probably never met Mynx, but right at this moment, he didn't knew wether that was a good or a bad thing. Some part in him wished she had just led him die, another wanted to be close with her, and the third was mad at everything. He didn't knew why he showed his feelings so hard, especially to her. As a pack leader, you could never show them, he had always stayed the ruthless and coldblooded killer. The one that had killed his father to claim leadership. It had stained him, that murder, and some hadn't accepted him as their Alpha. But thanks to wolves like Ruin and Icecycle, he could remain in charge.

But now everything was messed up. He got an angry brother, Mynx, who had been or still was angry at him, and two almost unknown femmes with him. Wonderfull. How he was going to feed all of them? Tonight wasn't a problem; but Bhaal would have to recover, and he didn't knew how well the others could hunt. Mynx was a fairly good huntress, exceeding his speed, but not matching his strenght. Bhaal was strong, but slow, and a little..simple at moments. And he was potentialy very unstable, and thus dangerous. Kiaki and Kara... well, he didn't knew them, so he just hoped they could catch some hares or so, making it possible to get the group fed. Now he thought of it, he had gathered a small pack. They already counted seven, and who knew who could join in later. Why did he had to care for them anyway? He could just leave them, with or without Bhaal or/and Mynx. He wondered if that was what he wanted though...

Bhaal supressed a thug of pain as Kiaki's tongue scraped over his wounds. It was a good pain though. He replied to her.
"Why, I can handle myself well enough." He said, a little too harsh. He was a bit maddened by Congen's words, but he shouldn't have said things about him in the first place. He wasn't too mad either, as he knew all what Congen said was through. It was Congen that protested against his father about killing Bhaal. It had been Congen that had fed hims scraps during that first winter, while the rest of the pack was letting him starve. And it had been Congen that had taught him about social life and ways to control that inner thing. He owned everything, including his life to Congen, and he hadn't realized that until now. "Well, I suppose we get ourself served." he said, softer this time, with a hint of apoligy in it.
Then he turned of to the boar.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf

Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:45 pm

As Bhaal spoke, she continued to run her tongue up his wound, cleaning it. "You could have saved yourself some pain." So said, quietly. His harsh words stabbed her painfully, but before turning to the boar, his words softened and a tingling feeling of relief and affection spread through her. Letting him walk off, she sat on the spot he was standing, staring out to the horizon. She was starved, but would let the others eat before her, as to save herself a battle for the meat. She was small and weak, and she lowered her head at the thought of being the underdog. The omega of the group. Vowing next time to join the hunt, she continued to stare out into the distance. She could run. Her strength was not course, and her size held little power, but she had speed and agility that would allow her to offer help during a hunt. Dark clouds swam in the sky in the distance, the air hazy with rain. Whoever resided there was hit by nature's cruel, spring hand, but by this oasis, she was warm. Happy to be ut of the mountains. Those wolves were intimidating, and the frost nipped at her pads. She really couldn't complain too much of her current situation, but if she was to rise to use, she would need to show less fear and resistance. This was tricky, for a wolf like her.
Back to top Go down
Isis*

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:20 pm

Kara watched as the dark femme walked off to comfort the angered male, she wondered how he ended up being to frustrated, of course she knew the boar situation would be a problem but something much bigger must have made him angry. Kara sighed and turned to the other wolves; the smaller female was gently licking his fresh wound, and the male slightly cringed until he walked away. She knew that they all somehow cared for each other, the female who seemed to take the omega role was caring towards the companion that she arrived with. And the other two were just as kind to each other, Kara wished she had someone to turn to in this group, whether it was her brother or just a close friend, but being that she was only a stranger, she would have to gain their trust and comfort. She took in a deep breath and sighed calmly, as the brute turned to the boar, she waited till he approached it, then she decided to introduce herself to whom she supposed would be the only two wolves joining the journey for now.

She walked up to the male and made sure she was at a fair distance, but when she approached him, he was much bigger than she suspected, and a little piece of her courage dropped. But then she looked over at the small fae, and knew that there wasn't any reason to be afraid of him. So she swallowed ehr fear and spoke as mauturly as she could,
"Hi, my name is Kara, if you didn't know"she explained"and I bring no harm to any of you. What are your names?"she asked while looking bravely at both of them.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:45 pm

Minx

Minx's ears would flatten against her skull at his outburst. She would keep her anger in check only because she cared about Congen. She flicked her tail in an angry manner and would approach him and then stood in front of him and lifted her chin and would speak calmly but sternly with him.

“Congen. Why do you think I am against you? Or your brother for that matter? He brought food for us to eat. I will admit it was rather clumsy of him to let it roll down the hill and almost crash into us but it is food, food is life.” She began. “If I was against you I would have let you die in the desert, I would have not ventured a foot into that crazy forest called Muerta. If I was against you I wouldn’t have spoken to you at all after you made me look a fool in Muerta. You do not know my history. I would have ripped out any other’s throat for talking to me that way.” She said holding herself like the queen she had been intended to be.

She let her golden eyes hold his form. She was hurt that he would say that she was against him. She flicked her tail and shook her head slowly and would give a sigh. And then she would surprise herself even in the next action she did. She moved up and would roll her head in Congen’s neck. “I…am not against you.” She would say softly into his neck fur.

She would then pull away and look at him and made to move back down the hill to the other’s to feed, figuring he wanted to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:28 pm

"And you don't know mine." He grumbled, more to himself then to Mynx. He just keeped staring angrily at the perch of sand in front of him. He could run away now, and join up with Muerta, but he couldn' leave Mynx. Then he would made the picture complete... And Bhaal...He wasn't really to speak with about his behaviour, and while a little voice in his head said it was an accident, the other said Bhaal was just plain mad.

Bhaal saw the other femme aproaching, and heard her lyrics. "Mine's Bhaal." he said, a little grumpy. Then he continued,, on a softer tone. "Don't mind me, I am a bit in a bad mood." He then turned on the meat, and started to tear at it. He knew he would have to be cautious to not eat the whole thing in his own, so he took little nips, leaving space for the others. The femme said she hadnt any harm in mind for them, and it made him chuckle. It was not that she was a terrifieng experience, and to think that she deemed herself as that made him laugh. But he was at least as mature enough to not laugh her out in the face.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf

Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:07 pm

She couldn't control her hunger any longer. Standing up, she turned back to the others and walked towards the boar, standing beside Bhaal and sinking her teeth into the pig's flesh. She was not going to be the omega here. The meat washed over her pallet with a heavenly taste. She moved her head closer to Bhaal and whispered. "Why are we here?" Congen obviously wanted to be back beside Minx, and Bhaal had followed his brother, but why was she in this group, other than the fact that she couldn't survive alone, as she didn't know the area well enough. Kiaki didn't fit in with the canines at Muerta, and Bhaal was really the know one she was close to. She wanted to help, but what was her purpose? What was there to strive being here? She turned her head to the femme also by the boar. Kara. "Kiaki" She spoke allowed. She didn't know this fae. She barely knew Congen, and only recently did she discover more about Bhaal, and she didn't couldn't place where his heart lay. Did she truly know anyone anymore?
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:01 pm

Minx

Minx's auds would swivel back to catch his words and she would pause. “That is right Congen. I don’t know yours….maybe that is the problem for us. Neither of us will speak.” She would flick her tail, anger boiling in her now. She had tried to show him a softer side of her…She should have let him stay out on the dunes alone. She would shake out her pelt as she entered the oasis again and would glance at the other’s gathered around the boar.

She snorted and would make her way over to the pool and wade in and lay down to cool her thoughts and her temper. She would glance over at the others and drink from the water as she lay in it. Golden eyes intense as her thoughts at the moment, they would glance back over the hill and then she would give a heavy sigh.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:33 am

Congen didn't replied, he just stared into nothing. She was right in leaving him alone for now. He was furious at everything, and confused at the same time. Why was everything so hard to do? Things never went easy for him. He sighed, and layed his head on his paws.

"Why are we here? Or it's coincidence my brother just showed up, but I can remember it had something to do with my leg." he whispered back. Then he looked back when he heard a soft splash. The femme that he thought was called Mynx, and had understanded that he hadn't did... that on purpose, came back from Congen, and lied down in the pool. He wanted to have a talk with her, but thought of it that it was better that he waited to let cool things down first.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf

Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:22 pm

"Your leg will heal if you're careful, but I meant... why are were here at this oasis?" Bhaal's question was strange. Had he forgotten the purpose of going to Muerta or coming back here with his brother? Kiaki turned to where Congen was lying alone, after having an obvious argument with Minx. He was an alpha, but did he still lead this group? Kiaki knew Bhaal would walk off at some time, but still she settled herself beside him and lowered her head to the ground. She felt lost and confused, and despite being in the company of four others, alone.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:00 pm

Minx

She would sit there for a few long moments and let the water's seep into her pelt and feel cool on the pads of her ebony pillars. Then Minx would lift her bodice out of the water and stand there before giving a heavy shake, not once, but twice. Her feet carried her to the sand and she would set her foot onto the sands. She would again glance around the oasis.

Congen still had not returned.

She would give a heavy sigh and make her way back toward the group. Her temper in check for now. She didn't glance over at the dune again. She had opened herself up to Congen and openly displayed affection for him and he had shoved it aside. She knew where they stood now. His interest must have been a lie to further his own gain. No matter now. She had his number, once she would guide them wherever the femora needed to go then she would split from them. Congen didn't need her. He had his brother Bhaal, who seemed prefectly capable.

She padded closer to the group and sat down a short distance away, close enough to have conversation, but far enough to not intrude. She would sigh and let her legs stretch out before her as she would lay upon the sand. There was enough meat to be had by all, she would wait until the end to fill her belly. It wasn't like she killed it and deserved the choice pieces.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:18 pm

Congen let out another sigh, and rised up from his perch of sandrock. Altough he would be the last to admit it, he really had feelings for Mynx, he just couldn't express them right. He never had. Not with Mynx, nor Icecycle. But the latter femme was dead... By his fault. It was this that made it so hard to for him to let others see his softer side. He always had to be hard, and this time it was no different. Or was it? The rumble in his stomach dragged him back to reality, and he walked over the dune, hoping they had left some tasty meat over for him.

Bhaal glanced at her. "Where should we be then? Muerta?" he couldn't see why she was so persistent in her question. They were where they were, and that wouldn't change for a while. He returned to the matter ahead of him, feeding, and bent back down for devouring another piece of the meal.

[sorry for the late reply, i had (still have) lot of troubles]
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:15 pm

Minx

Minx sighed and would flick her tail and make her way over to the others around the meat. She would step forward giving them a polite tip of her dial. "May I?" she would ask Bhaal as she looked at the meat. It was his kill and she wasn't his family. The smell of blood made her belly growl and she would flick an ear over at the movement on the dune. Congen was joining them once more. She swallowed setting her jaw. He had hurt her with his actions. She would glance back at Bhaal awaiting his words.
Back to top Go down
Isis*

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:55 pm

Kara watched as the others surrounded the meat, their mouths watering over the fatty boar. The golden femme swiveled her ear sbakc and forth, and knew she really didn't need to bother them for food now. She let her tail drag to the ground, as she traveled bakc up to her resting spot, she had remembered the extra hare she had killed that morning, and had buried close to her sleeping place. She approached the area, and quickly began breahting in the scents around her, the smell of the white male was faint now, but still aorund enough to be noticed. She used her eyes, and they befell upon the mound of loose dirt very close to palm tree. She smiled,"There you are"she said to herself, and then swiftly trotted towards it. She looked at the mound and then dug at it with her one paw, revealing the sandy kill that was saved from the heat. She grinned and pulled it out, shaking the sand from it, and bringing it to her rest to eat. She watched as the others took to the boar, she knew that in a group this big, you couldn't really rely on one big hunt the entire trip, finding small kills like this would be rare, but would help settle the stomach until they found something big. It was her plan for now, eat big to stock up, and when picky, find a small snack to feast on until they find another big kill again. She laughed in he rhead at her small game plan, she thought of herself as a little clever, not anything that she would brag about but something she surely put to use when needed.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:35 am

Bhaal swiveled his head to the right, where the words had fallen from. He noticed the femme that had been with Congen asking him for a share of the meat. "Of course, serve yourself." he said, while bending back down to devour another piece of meat. He always had been a big eater, and still was. He licked his lips, and turned his head back to Mynx. "How's is Congen?" He asked her, not because he was worried, but to ease his concience. After all, all what didn't killed you, only made you stronger.

Congen had stopped at the top of the dune, and was watching down on all the others, when he noticed the newest addition to the "pack" walking away. If he remembered correctly, she was called Kara, but he still didn't knew something about her in fact. Time to meet. He trotted down to aproach her, and spoke out. "I don't think we already have met properly."
Back to top Go down
Isis*

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:11 pm

Kara looked up, licking the little blood on her lips from the rabbit, and looking sternly at the white brute. She smirked, and felt the sun make her green eyes flicker in a slight bitterness from the ealier situation. She kne wit was her fault, and she apologized, she wasn't so mad at the fact that she knew little about everyone, but the seperation from everyone. Kara knew that they all were suspicious of her, but she was determined to prove them wrong. So she flicked her tail to the sand, and nodded at his complaint of an improper invitation."Yes, as I said, my name is Kara"she said a little heated"But you two never really told me your names"she continued a little softer. Ignoring her kill, and looking up at the male for a response.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:07 am

Minx

Minx would look at Bhaal and tip her dial respectfully. "Thank you." She would say and tear off a few good chunks of meat. Eating delicately as to not cover her pelt in blood, which in turn attracted flies in this heat. She would finish and lick her jaws at Bhaal would ask his question.

Her dark haunches would settle upon the ground and she would roll her tongue across her teeth once more. "He is angry...frustrated..." she would flick her ears back. "He won't talk to me properly so he is your kin...perhaps he would be more open with someone that he cares for." She would say still feeling the sting of regection from Congen. She didn't need him. Her tail flicked but her heart ached slightly.

Picking up another piece of meat she would spy him heading after the other fea. She narrowed her eyes. SO he played games did he? She felt hurt welling her chest and she would leave the chunk she tore and sigh. "Thank you for the meal Bhaal.." She would glance over at Congen again and make her way to the lee of a large rock, pausing a moment and then leaping upon it, like a haughty sphynx.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next