Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Isis*

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:11 pm

Kara looked up, licking the little blood on her lips from the rabbit, and looking sternly at the white brute. She smirked, and felt the sun make her green eyes flicker in a slight bitterness from the ealier situation. She kne wit was her fault, and she apologized, she wasn't so mad at the fact that she knew little about everyone, but the seperation from everyone. Kara knew that they all were suspicious of her, but she was determined to prove them wrong. So she flicked her tail to the sand, and nodded at his complaint of an improper invitation."Yes, as I said, my name is Kara"she said a little heated"But you two never really told me your names"she continued a little softer. Ignoring her kill, and looking up at the male for a response.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:07 am

Minx

Minx would look at Bhaal and tip her dial respectfully. "Thank you." She would say and tear off a few good chunks of meat. Eating delicately as to not cover her pelt in blood, which in turn attracted flies in this heat. She would finish and lick her jaws at Bhaal would ask his question.

Her dark haunches would settle upon the ground and she would roll her tongue across her teeth once more. "He is angry...frustrated..." she would flick her ears back. "He won't talk to me properly so he is your kin...perhaps he would be more open with someone that he cares for." She would say still feeling the sting of regection from Congen. She didn't need him. Her tail flicked but her heart ached slightly.

Picking up another piece of meat she would spy him heading after the other fea. She narrowed her eyes. SO he played games did he? She felt hurt welling her chest and she would leave the chunk she tore and sigh. "Thank you for the meal Bhaal.." She would glance over at Congen again and make her way to the lee of a large rock, pausing a moment and then leaping upon it, like a haughty sphynx.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:16 pm

The queen of Muerta's son was wandering around the lone lands. Well. One of her sons the other one was back home with the three sisters. Killian was hungry. Starving actually. The familiar scent of that brute he had defended hours ago was around and he wanted to say a few words... He walked closer to the strong scents and before he knew it the brute was there. "hey!" he bellowed out and stalked over. "the next time you look to kill. Finish it. Specially if it's a bitch like my sister." the young prince turned away looking at the meat. Oh. He was hungry. It wasn't his kill and he was no longer anyone important. No queens son. No prince. It almost felt good. He wondered if anyone would come look for him. Probably not. He turned back to the almost hero of his life and then turned back away. He wasn't the best and most aware and without even realizing it he flopped under the rock Minx layed on. Not noticing she was there. A bad thing if anyone knew...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Isis*

Pawprints : 163

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:29 pm

Kara turned her head to the voice of another brute."Great, another one"she thought, keeping her mouth shut about the adding of others that didn't trust her. She watched as he slobbered over the kill and she scoffed. Usually, she wasn't such a snob, but knowing that she wasn't wanted here anyway, she was sort of cross. She watched as he plopped under the rock the dark femme laid on. And waited for him to introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

Number of posts : 471
Pawprints : 867
Registration date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:54 pm

Bhaal nodded at Mynx reply, but frowned at the same time. "Really, that's weird, Congen probably cares more for you then me, I am sure of that. He and me, we help eachother, but that doesn't means we care for each other. I am his muscles and intimidation, he's my brains and tongue. That's how it sits." Her was right, it had always been like this. Congen had been the only one to realize how big and powerfull Bhaal would be, if he survived, and he had putted that knowledge to good use. Thanks to figures like Bhaal and Ruin, Congen could ascend to Alpha at only five years old, a feat that had not been repeated nor occured before in their pack. Why Mynx would think that Congen wouldn't care for her only made him confused. If he really hadn't cared for her, he would have killed her outright. Maybe he should have told her. But it would be more... entertaining for him to see how Congen solved this himself. But another matter pressed on him. A shriek voice came almost out of nowhere. First Bhaal looked to the left. Then to the right. And ultimatly to below him, where a sturdy pup sat down before him. It was one of Akira's whelps, the one that had broken the jaw of his sister, who had in turn almost ended up being killed by Bhaal. And now he was here. Intresting, he would have to note to Congen as soon as possible. This gave them an excellent opportunity for in the future. But first he would need to talk with the small one himself. He aproached him, and shook his head when he realized again how giant he was himself.

Congen's head swiveled to the side when Kara took note of the newcomer. A pup? Anyway, he would see to that matter later. "Yes, it seems we are getting popular in these lands. But besides, I am Congen, the brother of that giant child down there." He holded some sarcastic undertone at the last part of his sentence, but held it lightly and cheerfull. "But I got to ask you. What's your plan? Are you going to stick with us, or are you leaving?
If you plan to do the first, then I would welcome you on Behalf the group."
Whoever she was and what she was capable of, he would see for himself later, but this moment, they where forming a pack themsleves. Which made him smile.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:01 am

Minx would give a roll of her shoulders in a shrug. “I don’t know Bhaal.” She would say and then feign indifference. “Makes no matter.” She would say rolling her tongue across her ivories to make sure none of her meal was still clinging to her face.

Then Minx would watch as a pup came from out of no where and settled himself right below her. She would look down and snort. “For someone so young you are brave to settle yourself within the jaws of a stranger.” She would say to the white pup. His coat reeked of Muerta and his scent was akin to that white bitch of a queen, Akira. She blinked her golden eyes studying the whelp. “Why did you leave your home?” She would ask. “I smell Muerta upon you and these lands aren’t made for pups to be wandering alone.” She would say and stand looking down at him and how his nose twitched at the scent of meat.

She gave a heavy sigh. “Come whelp….I can tell you hunger. There is plenty.” She would say and then get up to walk back over to the meat. The pup was too little to protect himself alone. Minx’s ears flicked backwards and looked around. Somehow she and Congen’s pair had turned into a pack. She felt uneasy about it a little. So far it seemed she and Congen were the makeshift alphas of this pack…even though they weren’t a pair. She shook the thought from her head and sighed softly. They probably would split their separate ways at the next large oasis…why was she worried about silly matters.

She looked back down at the pup. “What is your name?” she would ask as she sat next to the meat and would keep watch so the pup could fill his belly.
Back to top Go down
Isis*

Pawprints : 163

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:31 pm

Kara watched as the child walked into the oasis, her snob nature suddenly melting away at the sight of his hunger. She still knew that this somewhat pack would have a hard time tending to a pup. But there wasn't really a limit to how big a pack could get. She also remembered back home when she had the duty of watching her younger siblings. She would lay at the mouth of the cave, and wait for their parents to return with food to feed them. She never really showed it, but she quite enjoyed the company of small ones, with their curious eyes gleaming at the stories she used to tell them. She also used ot remember when they would get rowdy and the femme would only have to give a sharp growl to silence them, she never had to strike them. She wondered how this desert group would fall out, if they would assign her the task of watching this white pup while they went to kill. But the facts of reality hit her, for one the didn't trust her enough, and leaving her with the child would probable be the last thing on their minds. And she knew, that they were on the run because, the desert had only one time to rest, hunt, and eat without dying of extreme heat, night time. That would also include traveling. Then she suddenly came back to earth and realized that she was in the middle of a conversation, she followed his question with a hasty answer."My plan is to rejoin a pack, and if I feel that this one isn't the right one for me, I'll just split when we find another one"her answer was a little shrewd and raw but it was really an answer that didn't answer anything really. She sighed and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

Number of posts : 471
Pawprints : 867
Registration date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:46 pm

[Long time ago, little rusty with Congen. Sorry if the long wait was because of me.]
Congen

"That's fine by me. Now if you excuse me, I see we got a newcomer" and without waiting for her, Congen trotted down the slope, towards the pup that was next to Bhaal and Mynx. Mynxxx He shouldn't think about her right now, but his heart kept tugging at him, it wanted him to say sorry. Even altough he still held little clue to what happened and more important, what he had done wrong. Femmes. But his pride wasn't something that let loose control, even for the wolves he cared for. Or should he say love? Congen hadn't made out his mind completly. Yet. He guessed he would get plenty of time. He approached the pup, but waited, as Bhaal already seemed to await an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel   Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Wings, Dark Words.... Fallen Angel
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3