Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley

Go down 
+22
Bear
Ruffian
White wolf
flamewolf6
mikalaisangel09
Sheawolf88
_Sensable_
Moohn
Zanderslip
HaruXD
silverbrushedfur
EDITOR
__silvers__
WarriorWolf
Morbid Joke
FoSsY
Starrlight
Silent
Kouga9
akkanatrum
rainstorm111
Shadowed
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Hermes, unsure of what he was supposed to do, bolted after Robin. He didnt want to be left behind. His long legs quickly take him to the place that Robin had stopped at. Listening to the conversation, he timidly speaks. "Um... I could help. I know a little bit 'bout healing. If thats all right with you." He looks at Robin first, then the other wolves in the group.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:52 pm

He turned at movement coming to a stop on either side of him, his gaze torn away from the somewhat surprising turn of events. Doctor broke the formation, walking towards Cresent, speaking aloud for the sake of Robin and Nimbus, "So this now deceased wolf... Midnight, wanted Faramir for whatever reason. Now you," he gently, but firmly placed his paws on Cresent's wound, making it clear he was merely putting pressure on the wounds along the wolf's side to slow the bleeding, "...you turned traitor on Midnight's small group. They fled at the sight of their slain leader. Must not be so close-knit. We have questions, but we will wait until you're out of danger of bleeding out."

To Robin, he said, "You can identify basic herbs to stop bleeding and prevent infection, right? That's what I'm going to need from my stores." He knew Robin wasn't a healer, but Doctor guessed he could at least identify them. Turning to Nimbus, he said, "I'm going to be healing this wolf here. We can't guarantee the rest of those wolves won't come back for revenge on their slain leader. I'd rather keep them closer to the border if they come back, and I'll require your aid if they come back."
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:01 am

Robin's legs brought him to the scene as fast as they could, his heart pounding in his chest. He wouldn't let any more wolves terrorize the pack he had come to know, love, and now he knew he had to protect. The loss of his son was still clear in his mind. It was something he would hold close to him as a reminder, a reason to always defend the lands of Tirisfal and chase out the darkness that tried to invade. He followed Doctor's scent and slowed his pace, coming to the bru's side, maroon optics flashing to the fresh corpse of an unfamiliar wolf. Words burned on his tongue but he held them back, praying that Doctor had already figured out a way to control the situation, and that the body before them wasn't an innocent's. In the back of Robin's mind, he knew that Ali was worried sick, but he had to do everything he hadn't done before to keep his family safe. He stood beside the beta, his form tall and his tail curled, ready for just about anything.

And at that same moment Robin came to Doctor's side, another form slithered out from the trees. Robin recognized him as the suspicious wolf he had seen before, the one named Nimbus, carrying himself as a dark wolf, but placing himself at Doctor's other side. He, too, waited in silence. He had come with Cirrus and Cumulus - who were no doubt wolves of pure heart - but Robin still found Nimbus' persona questionable. At the moment, though, he was an ally, and that was all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Number of posts : 216
Pawprints : 442
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:24 pm

Cresent knew what Midnight was going to do. He could see the anger build up in his so called alpha and knew that he would attack, he would have to stop him. Cresent didn't know if the Trisfal Valley pack would like what he was about do but he would do it anyway. Cresent walked right next to Doctor and said "I won't fight the pack, I will fight with the pack!" Midnight's group snarled and growled at Cresent, but Midnight growled the loudest! Midnight lunged at Cresent screaming "Trader!" Cresent fell to the ground and moaned in pain, he was finished. "So weak." Grumbled Midnight. A silent growl rumbled in Cresent's throat and with the energy he had left, he attacked! Cresent lunged in the air and grabbed Midnight's neck, in seconds, Midnight, the leader of the dark wolf group... died. Cresent let go and fell to the ground in pain. Deep scars ran down his side and he looked up at Doctor. The rest of the group ran away with fright, never to come back.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:12 am

It appeared as if one of them had somewhat a change of heart, but his eyes never lingered on the one the apparent leader attacked. Now was the time to talk, before the rest of the pack got here. They would be on the defensive, which would make this group nervous for an attack. By the time the others did arrive, perhaps he'd get a good idea if they could be swayed to leave without a fight. Doctor held himself in quite a relaxed manner, as if he was merely speaking with a good friend he hadn't seen in a long while. He didn't know who Faramir was, nor much of what was going on, but he could piece the situation together and draw a conclusion.

Without hesitation, he responded, sounding every bit like he was a wolf who had greeted Faramir, "It's as you said- Faramir hasn't joined our pack. What makes you think she'll stay, knowing you lot are lingering just outside the lands? True, you may notice her scent has traveled into our lands, but for all you know, she has asked permission to cross our lands as a shortcut to the other side and continue her flight, using our lake as a passage out of the lands. An injured wolf is a cornered one, and a cornered wolf will have that extra energy to keep moving and ignore pain from manageable injuries." He hoped that howl for healing assistance was indeed the wolf they were chasing. It was risky, but necessary, since if this was true, these wolves wouldn't attack until they got more information out of him. Now, it was time for him to wait for a response, or for the pack to arrive. He hoped it was the former first, but knowing his luck, that wouldn't be the case.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:57 am

Midnight stepped forward and stared at Doctor in the eye. " I have very reasonable business here. As you may know Faramir hasn't officially joined your pack. I am here for her, I haven't finished with her yet." Cresent waked up to Midnight and began to whisper in his ear. "Midnight I know you want revenge but I know they won't give her up... I don't want to destroy this pack!" Midnight roared with anger and slashed Cresent on the side. Cresent limped to the ack of the group.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:56 pm

He knew the wolves were spreading out. There were good and bad reasons to allow them to spread out, but the cons outweighed the pros. Doctor walked closer to where one of the wolves was approaching, which got the wolf's attention, who called for the attention of the rest of the pack.

As he watched the other members- not bad at all if Cardinal, Cirrus, Nimbus, Robin, and Nuri showed up. One-on-one, he knew Cardinal would fare well and win. Robin, probably, because of the recent memories. Nuri, for obvious reasons. He didn't know anything about Cirrus or Nimbus, but the latter kept to himself, and appeared to be very skilled. Cirrus at least could hold his own until one of the finished up, even if he wouldn't be able to defeat whoever he'd pair against. If it came to it, they'd win the fight. For now, though...

"Halt, all of you," his voice boomed, his tail had been adjusted in accordance to a beta. The wolves didn't look as smart as his childhood best friend, which made him uncertain if he could talk his way out of this. Still, he questioned to stall for a bit of time, "What business do you have here, you of darkness? These lands are for the pure, who don't allow such in our lands for no reason. This prey of yours has crossed into our packlands, and as such, you aren't allowed to barge in here without our permission first. Either ask us to pass through our lands politely, or go around our pack and hope to catch up to your prey from the opposite end."
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:34 pm

Midnight turned to Cresent, a raven black wolf with emerald green eyes. " Cresent, I want you checking for the approach of the pack that way." He was pointing to the direction of where Doctor was. Soon Midnight had directed every wolf to a certain area on the territory and Cresent just got closer and closer. Suddenly he picked up Doctor's scent and howled the group towards him.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:32 pm

OOC: Whitewolf: You need to specify how many wolves are in the "little group". Please be specific about these things. Ruffianwolf: You do not need to repeat what other characters say in your posts. This often causes confusion, and it is best to prevent that.

Thank you both. Please remember these things for the future.

Last edited by __silvers__ on Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:09 am

He had heard the howl as he was going to help the pair with the elk, but paused, on full-alert, but body still relaxed. He reached down and pulled the elk the rest of the way out of the muck, knowing Jewel would be alright if she had still been grasping the carcass. Doctor then dropped his grip on the elk and turned to Cumulus, eyes narrowed in thought. He didn't want to put the two in danger, and while they weren't that close to where the howl originated, it'd be best to keep them out of danger. Opening his maw, he said, "Cumulus and Jewel, I trust you two to be able to transport the elk back to the den. I'll find you between here and the dens if I take care of this business early. If I don't and you're back at the dens, I expect you two to wait there. I may not be your parents or brother, but I'm still a healer here, and Nuri hasn't yet taken away my status as beta." He hated pulling rank, but he wanted to make sure the two wouldn't get hurt. They were still young...

He lowered his head near Cumulus's ear and whispered for his ears only, "Impress her by coming up with an efficient way to get the elk to the top, then guard her on your trek back to the dens. Stay calm. I won't let harm come to you." Then turning, around and repeating the motions for Jewel, but he whispered instead, for her ears alone, "Your mother will require your assistance if anyone's hurt. The role as healer is as important as warrior. Someone needs to help her, seeing that I can't. Keep Cumulus close, and don't let him fight."

Straightening, he nodded at the pair and seemingly flew up the somewhat steep slope, running towards the ominous calling before any of the two could object. The name the howl mentioned hadn't registered, but he only assumed it came from one of the other howls before, asking for help.

Doctor was hiding his presence now at his approach. He was still too far for the small group of dark wolves to detect him. He knew using his trick to make his voice come from a different direction wasn't going to help. They'd recognize him as one wolf. For now, he remained outside their ability to detect him, waiting- either for back-up, or for for them to make a move. If they moved first, then he'd have to reveal himself.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

Number of posts : 265
Pawprints : 538
Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:14 am

Cobalt nodded as he was sure that it may be true. He conutined listening. "Ok.Sure." Cabalt heard a howl fro another wolf. He didn't know who but maybe he would soon. Cobalt then nodded as he spoke," Yes.But I can just limp." He limped beside Cirrus and smiled.

Last edited by Ruffian-Wolf on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:52 am

Midnight turned to his group of 5. A wicked grin appeared on his face. " They should be here soon, then Faramir will finally be dead!" Said Midnight. The group howled in victory, they thought they had won, but Midnight and the others stayed on guard in case they didn't bring Faramir.

Faramir was scared. She knew Midnight and the gang had come and even though they were a small group, they were dangerous.

Last edited by White wolf on Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:41 pm

Cumulus raised his head at Doctor's words. "You're right, Doctor... Hunting elk isn't something I've done before. The most we get up in the mountains are rams," he said, smiling weakly, but it fell when Jewel approached. He hadn't impressed her at all. "I'm fine, Jewel. Let's bring her up the side so we can call everyone to eat." He quickly turned away from her, trying to hide his embarrassment, and started up the slope he had fallen down. He then realized how lucky he had been to land in the soft, squishy mud instead of the jagged rocks that would have split open his skull and broken his bones. He placed his jaws around the elk's scruff and began to pull when a dark howl rose above the lands. He stopped and looked to Doctor, the eldest of the trio. "What... What was that?" he asked with a pinch of fear in his voice. He hadn't been in Tirisfal that long, and he wasn't sure if he was prepared for any kind of battle. Cumulus, unlike his two brothers, was still very young, only a little older than a yearling...

On the far edges of the land, Cirrus smiled to Cobalt. "From what I understand, Tirisfal has some of the best healers in the land. I'm sure Ali will be able to help you," he said, tassel wagging. "And as for joining, you'll have to speak with our Alpha, Nuri Bade, about that. I'm a newcomer myself, you see." Just when he thought that there was nothing to fear on the borderlands, an ominous howl floated over them, coming from where Cirrus had just picked up Faramir. Golden gaze locked with Cobalt's. "We should hurry. Can you walk at all?"

Robin stiffened at the sound of the howl. It wasn't pleasant at all. He looked to Ali inside the cave. "I'll be back," he said, to which Ali only had a moment to turn away from helping Faramir. "Robin, no! You shouldn't go alone! Wait for Nuri or one of the others!" Robin paused and bounded back up to her, his maroon eyes swirling with heated emotion. "I'm not going to let our pack get hurt again, Ali. I don't care how dangerous they are. I'd give my life a thousand times than lose another one of our children."

And with that, he turned and sprinted for the borderlands. Ali chased after him in a few bounds, her heart pounding in her chest, but knew that following him was as dangerous as going alone. "I'll be right back," she said over her shoulder to Faramir. She then looked to the two canines that had recently come to them. "I'm sorry you two have to be in the middle of this. If you could please wait a few moments, we'll get things sorted out." She smiled at them, though anxious, and ran down the hillside where she had last seen their Alpha. Where was Cardinal and the others? Had they, too, vanished during the storm? And what of the bru that had brought Namaria in from the storm? She sensed that he wasn't the purest of heart, but at least he had no intention of harming the pack.

The husky-wolf found Nuri at the bottom of the hill, surrounding by Bright's pups and his own. She carefully dodged the romping whelps. "Nuri!" she barked. She wouldn't have normally spoken to him as such, but panic was in her eyes and filled every inch of her form. "Nuri, Robin's gone after them! You... You and the others, or just the others, I don't know, please stop him! Or keep him from attacking the wolves! He's... I know he's still angry over Koda's death, and... and I..." Ali gasped for air, shuddering and shaking, tears welling in her sapphire eyes. She couldn't bear the thought of losing Robin, her one and only love, to a small group of dark wolves. No, no, no...

Blue watched the cluster of wolves down below. It seemed that her timing hadn't been the most appropriate, but what else could be done? She sighed; Jack would have to wait longer than he expected, it seemed, before he got the dogs he wanted and his beta back. But Blue watched Ali with curious cobalt eyes - the way Ali moved was very wolfish, but at the same time, she carried the breed of a husky in her blood. Blue had scented it when Ali had ran past and spoken to them. Curious indeed....
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

Number of posts : 265
Pawprints : 538
Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Cobalt saw a wolf coming his way. "Hello there. I am Cirrus of Tirisfal Valley. I heard your howl and came to help." Cobalt calmly said,"Oh. I'm Cobalt. I have a broken paw. A wolf landed on it when we were fighting over food...it hurts." He lifts it up due to the pain of the force of the other wolf. "I would like to join Trisfal,if I can." Cobalt smiles a bit as the breeze hits his fur.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:43 pm

Jewel would drop the elk's neck, now lifeless it fell with a heavy thud. It's eyes glazed over in death and Jewel looked at it satisfied. She turned and would look toward Cumulus as he would approach. She hadn't seen him fall nor get stuck in the mud....nor did she see his brother come to his rescue as her eyes were too focused on her own prey.

She shook out her white pelt, stained crimson over her chin and chest for the moment from their prey. "Well done!" She said happily and wagged her tail proudly. She looked to Cumulus and blinked her two toned eyes. "Are you hurt Cumulus?" She asked noting the way he held himself, head down....her heart flitted. Oh she hoped he wasn't hurt....

Doctor's words would hit her ears next and she blinked looking over to him and smiled. "Thank you Doctor....I couldn't have done it without either of you two." She said to his praise. "WE should....get to work on this." She said exhaling. Taking down the elk was only half the battle. Now it was time to bring home the meat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:19 pm

Hermes grinned. "Of course. I can't wait to meet his Nuri Bade." He bows his head. He stands up on his long long legs, that looked like they would fit more on a Maned wolf then a grey.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

Number of posts : 328
Pawprints : 573
Registration date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:15 pm

Having patrolled so gradually at the east treeline near the coast, Vault had nearly lost track of where he was. The scents of various wolves—possibly even dogs—hovered nearby like a radar signal, yet Vault was yet to sight anymore signs of life since he entered the packlands. As the deeper brush led him to curve inward to the heart of the vegetation, familiarity began to set in. He was already noticing plants he could take back that were uncollected and growing wildly, but there was no sense in increasing a burden on him if he were to be taking from this pack. Besides, to him, it was almost like making a statement to these sons-of-bitches by taking from their healer plant reserves and using it for more sinister purposes, even if they were just plants he was stealing. He didn’t really even know the pack personally, but he still didn’t like them.

The space between trees had broadened, and once Vault saw the green clearing ahead, he ceased his prowl. He had found some evidence of life, yet he couldn’t see it. His breathing quieted more than ever, hiding himself and taking in the environment around him. Were there caves and low dens in front of him outside of the encircling trees? Yes. His nairs searched for any definitive aroma to seek out what he was looking for. It was undeniable there was a healer’s stash within the confines he now stared into. Vault had a small window of opportunity. There had to be some significant reason why no one was here…yet. Slowly slinking on the perimeter to the plain of grass, Vault's large form was in position to move forth.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:29 pm

Searching the territory were the wolves that attacked Faramir. Their leader, Midnight picked up the scent of Faramir he pointed in the direction of the she wolf they were hunting and the group charged forward! After a while of running they stopped and and Midnight began to howl. " We are here for Faramir! Bring her here or we will attack!"
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:32 pm

Cirrus reached the crest of the hill, Faramir leaning into his side. Ali and Robin were in their den, discussing private matters, and Cirrus noticed another wolf approach, calling himself Hermes. "I'll be right back," he said, and ducked into the den where the two Deltas were. Their heads were tucked together in intimate conversation, the fem that Ali had been treating earlier lying asleep on the den floor. "Excuse me, lovebirds. I don't know if you have heard the howls, but there are some new wolves to the pack that deserve a proper greeting. One of them that I have brought with me is also injured," he announced, and they looked over their shoulders at him. "Of course, Cirrus. Thank you for notifying us," Ali replied, and they followed him out of the den.

Ali's eyes instantly landed on Faramir. Blood soaked the front of her coat, but none of it looked to be her own. She did, however, hold her one of her front legs in the air. She could tell that the leg wasn't broken, but sprained. She could tell just by looking at it from afar, her healing skills seeming to have improved since the storm. "Come with me," she said to Faramir, walking over and offering her a shoulder to lean on. [color=violet]"We'll get you some poppy seeds and comfrey, and then we'll wrap that paw in a couple of spiderwebs. You'll be feeling better in no time. My name is Ali, Tirisfal's Lead Healer and Delta."

Robin watched Ali lead Faramir towards the dens, where she would be treated. His maroon optics landed on Cirrus. "What's the blood from?" he asked in a low tone, minding the brute sitting not far away. "She said that wolves had chased her in. I made a vigilant sweep to see if they were following her, but I could see no sign," he replied, seeing the suspicion in Robin's eyes. His vigilant sweep, however, was not enough to persuade the Delta. Robin looked in the direction he had came, and moved to scope out the area as well, when yet another newcomer emerged on the horizon, her blue-black form catching his eye. He sighed - he would have to wait to go on patrol. Duties always came first.

"I'll see to the other injured one," Cirrus said in response to one of the earlier howls, and loped off in a different direction. It did not take him long to find the brute that had howled, looking very weary as he dangled his paw in the air, walking with a sharp limp. Cirrus approached with a wide berth, careful not to startle him. "Hello there. I am Cirrus of Tirisfal Valley. I heard your howl and came to help," he said, silently wondering how he had been injured. If those wolves that Faramir had mentioned were still running around the borders... They might have a problem on their paws. Then again, if there was any serious threat, Nimbus would be the first to know. Cirrus knew that he was wandering somewhere around the lands, but where exactly, he wasn't sure. Regardless, if the evil wolves had really wanted to, they could have infiltrated the territory by now. There was not yet a reason to be on high alert.

Meanwhile, Robin turned to the two canines before him. One was a wolf, and the other was a dog of some breed, but of which he wasn't sure. Despite that, he looked at them with an equal gaze, raising his chest and pointing his ears alert. "Welcome to Tirisfal Valley. I am Robin, the Alpha's Advisor and Delta. Our Alpha, Nuri Bade, is currently recovering from a long journey, but I suspect he will be calling a pack meeting soon to get everything in order," he said to both of them with a smile, hiding the tension he felt about a possible invasion. "Please understand that it is Nuri who determines if you officially may join the pack or not, but know that this is a pack of peace. We practice tolerance, love, and understanding."

His maroon optics shifted over to the blue-black dog. Her cobalt stare unnerved him, seeming to almost pierce through his soul. It was as if she knew that something was disturbing him. The wind blew and he caught her scent - it was of Hamara Sydan... The smell of mist, moss, and mud was unmistakable. What was she doing here? An alliance? It had been such a long time since any of the packs had come to ally with them... After all of the fighting and the things that had happened to Tirisfal in the past year, it seemed that they were alone in their fight against the darkness that plagued their world. They would, of course, continue to be a beacon of hope for those wolves that sought a home of purity. The newcomers - and his recent conversation with his mate - were a sure sign that Tirisfal would flourish as the strong, noble pack that it was meant to be.
Back to top Go down
WolfsRain89

Number of posts : 21
Pawprints : 36
Registration date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Hermes walks up to them as they talk. No one notices as he sits down and lets one ear flop down, while the other stood up. When they finish talking he clears his throat and stands up. "I'm guessing that your from the Trisfal Valley pack? I'm Hermes, and I was hoping to join this pack." His voice is soft, musical. He sits back down as he waits for an answer.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:54 am

((White wolf- four sentences...))

He felt the elk cease in her movements, although he was in a pretty bad position, as the rest of the elk's weight fell. As he had tangled the elk's legs with his own, having nothing else to use, he couldn't pull himself out in time, knowing Cumulus was below. Then one of the older siblings pushed the younger out of the way, disappearing just as quick with a few words. Sometime during that, he had untangled himself, looking oddly graceful as he did so.

As Cumulus approached, his dejected form was clear. Offering a grin, although the other wouldn't see it unless he looked up, Doctor said, "Chin up, Cumulus." One ear turned to the side and quivered as he continued, "You did a fine job, even if you got in a tight situation. Your actions helped Jewel attack the vulnerable part. It was my fault for not being quick enough to come up with a better solution after you got pushed down. Jewel needed help with the kill, and you were below and stuck, and on a hunt, you only get a split second to react at best. I don't know if you've ever hunted- I'd assume so since you're traveling with your two brother, but since you're closer to Jewel's age, and if I'm correct in the assumption you've never hunted elk before, you did a right good job of it. Elk are difficult to hunt unless they're half dead, and have killed experienced hunters. This one wasn't half-dead at the time the hunt started, and we have a small hunting party whose members vary from experienced to learning. Not to mention we're not used to one another's signals yet. Just learn from this experience."

Now he turned to Jewel and said, "You did a great job, too, in your performance. You found a distress call, and recognized it as such, got ideas from your packmates, and trusted our individual judgments. Then you took the opportunity to go for the vital point. Now, what say we get this out of here and to the rest of the pack?"
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:55 am

Faramir was worried. She knew that the evil wolves were still following her but she didn't want to bring harm to the pack. Her legs stiffened at the thought of destroying this pack, this wonderful pack.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:30 am

"Oh, come on! Lemme go!" Cumulus groaned, pulling at his legs stuck in the mud. His heart pounded in his ears, hearing the elk struggle just few meters above him on the slope; sky-blue eyes flashed up, seeing Doctor launch himself at the elk. Blood now stained the rocks along the slope, the cow being torn to pieces by the two wolves, but she was slowly slipping down... towards him! The young wolf struggled harder, pulling one paw out of the mud only to have his other sink deeper. Suddenly, the elk stopped panicking, legs going limp and crashing down to the ground. The large body toppled towards him and Cumulus braced for the impact, head ducked down and eyes closed, hoping that he would survive...

When something shoved him aside and he went flying into another part of the mud, the elk crashing down where he once was. The sky spun above him and when he looked up he found a pair of yellow eyes glaring into his. Cumulus' heart sank as he rolled onto his feet, covered up to his chest in mud. He folded his ears back. "I'm sorry," he said. Nimbus snorted, turning away. "Just watch where you're going. I'm not always going to be here to save your ass," he grumbled, and vanished into the forest as quickly as he had come. Cumulus pulled himself out of the rest of the mud and walked over to the dead elk, his head down. He couldn't bear to look Jewel or Doctor in the eye.

On the far eastern border of the land, a blue-black German Shepherd crossed over the mountainous terrain and down into the valley. Her pace was swift, blue eyes and pointed ears alert, not quite certain of what kind of territory she was intruding on; judging by the pleasantness of the place, though, she guessed it was a more peaceful pack. Over the years, she had learned that the hardier canines lived in the hardier environments; it was what had made her and Jack strong. Sooner than she had realized it, the forest gave birth to rolling green hillsides with the wolves at the top near their dens.

Blue paused, watching the wolves move around. When considered, her mission could be a suicide - Jack had sent her to seek out other dogs, when the wolves could easily rip her to pieces... But he would not have given her the mission if he believed she would fail. Blue therefore kept walking until they were within eyesight of her, standing silently and waiting for them to approach.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:55 pm

Ooc: So many posts gah! My apologies there are so many wolves everywhere I'm not quite sure who is with Nuri so his post will be a general sort of thing. =P If anyone needs to be specifically addressed by him just point out the post to me and I'll give you a nice edit Smile

Nuri watched the pups with amusement though his heart was still sad that Silent was not here to witness this. In the end he knew she was safe where he had left her and she could live her days being taken care of. It went to show that there were wolves in this world that would rather heal than hurt and they didn't have other packs close to harass them as they were in these lands.

Smiling contentedly he knew that the time was soon that everything needed to get in order. It was always so hectic and it seemed as if the work of ranking and placing wolves would never end. When the hunt was finished he would call together the entirety of the pack to eat. He had also heard a few howls go up of those entering the lands but he trusted his wolves to receive the newcomers and judge them justly. He would need the help of Ali and Robin to do this but he would let them rest, they had already done so much for him.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

Number of posts : 328
Pawprints : 573
Registration date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:10 pm

Vault had little description for the journey to reach this place on his mission. He could already tell by the scent--of what seemed to be the pack boarder--that he would hate these lands. They were pure and chaste, but Vault’s past had certainly proved to him how tainted they were; how their sickness on the inside could be covered by their friendliness on the outside. Vault hadn’t encountered anything out of the ordinary on his travel from Lacrimosa in the midst of the lone lands. He didn’t bother to recall the landscape, for it was yet to challenge his progress. Hot sands turning to green brush, it didn’t make a difference to his glazed orange eyes. His body was running on the reminants of rabbit; he had no real time to hunt and go off course, as his endurance continued to prevail.

It was not until a certain stirring hit his brown auds that rational thought prevailed again and his pads had wrenches of pain. He blinked fast and his brow lowered at the sight of a significant incline, almost like a dune of earth. His formerly long strides had shrunk until he was at a near standstill, approaching the hill’s peak. He let the very top of his head peer over to see a decent sized embankment. The muffled noise had grown into a distinct struggle, as the bottom of the embankment revealed an elk being gradually slaughtered by a gang of wolves, their efforts frantic yet effective. A fem had a deadly grip at the spewing jugular of the animal, while another protected her vulnerability by disabling its legs. Younger wolves seemed to be involved, yet Vault had no intention of analyzing what was happening. He swiftly turned from near the top and trekked west along the incline, in search of a way to bypass the embankment and the wolves. Despite his opposition to them, he was sent to take healer’s plants and get out without incident. He had no time for games.

Resuming his former pace, not much time had passed before he discovered a level path avoiding the embankment, leading farther into high reaching vegetation. It seemed as though he was already winning half the battle, but he remained prepared the patrols, scouts, and any others that were begging to lie ahead, as he hugged near a coast into dense trees.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:09 am

He watched as the other two pounced on the elk, and positioned himself closer to solid ground. When Cumulus fell into the muck, he stopped himself from going back down. Jewel was in more trouble, dealing with the elk alone. She had grabbed its neck, leaving her vulnerable to the hooves. Doctor was immediately by them, jaws clamped down on one leg. The other made an attempt to hit one of them, but he kicked his own legs out, making the hoof strike empty air, and causing the elk to loose the balance it was trying to regain. He was tangled in a jumble of legs, and tried to hold all of them still as the elk was drained of life.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:18 pm

Jewel would move when Doctor would distract the elk. She skidded down the slope after Cumulus and when he leapt for the animals back she watched as it shied up in the air to cast him off. It's head had gone up ...leaving it's neck open. She had to watch for the legs...but...but.... the risk was worth the gain. When the animal was on it's decent from casting Cumulus off she lunged, sinking her teeth into the elk's throat. She would need help to keep the animal from lashing out at her. She hoped the boys would back her up!

Hot crimson flooded her mouth as she gripped sinking teeth into that flesh, puncturing the vein and crushing that windpipe. Her ears pinned as the elk came down hard jarring her but her grasp held.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley
Page 10 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next