Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley

Go down 
+22
Bear
Ruffian
White wolf
flamewolf6
mikalaisangel09
Sheawolf88
_Sensable_
Moohn
Zanderslip
HaruXD
silverbrushedfur
EDITOR
__silvers__
WarriorWolf
Morbid Joke
FoSsY
Starrlight
Silent
Kouga9
akkanatrum
rainstorm111
Shadowed
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
akkanatrum
Junior Admin

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:09 am

He watched as the other two pounced on the elk, and positioned himself closer to solid ground. When Cumulus fell into the muck, he stopped himself from going back down. Jewel was in more trouble, dealing with the elk alone. She had grabbed its neck, leaving her vulnerable to the hooves. Doctor was immediately by them, jaws clamped down on one leg. The other made an attempt to hit one of them, but he kicked his own legs out, making the hoof strike empty air, and causing the elk to loose the balance it was trying to regain. He was tangled in a jumble of legs, and tried to hold all of them still as the elk was drained of life.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:18 pm

Jewel would move when Doctor would distract the elk. She skidded down the slope after Cumulus and when he leapt for the animals back she watched as it shied up in the air to cast him off. It's head had gone up ...leaving it's neck open. She had to watch for the legs...but...but.... the risk was worth the gain. When the animal was on it's decent from casting Cumulus off she lunged, sinking her teeth into the elk's throat. She would need help to keep the animal from lashing out at her. She hoped the boys would back her up!

Hot crimson flooded her mouth as she gripped sinking teeth into that flesh, puncturing the vein and crushing that windpipe. Her ears pinned as the elk came down hard jarring her but her grasp held.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:59 pm

Cirrus remained alert when Faramir had said that wolves had chased after her. He looked behind her, again vigilant of the enemy, knowing that if they were to cross on his guard, Tirisfal would have no reason to forgive him. Faramir laid on his shoulder that he had offered, and with a watchful eye on the forest behind them, he led her to the high dens. "It's a bit of a climb, because we had a storm not too long ago and there was flooding," he said, mindful of her injured leg. "So don't be afraid to grab onto me if you need to. I'm sure that as soon as everything below is dry, that we will move back down to the dens by the lake." And at that moment, another howl rose in the air, also claiming injury. He gave a small smile to the traveler beside him. "Looks like you aren't alone in your travels," he said, hiding his doubt. Hopefully, that wolf hadn't been chased by dark wolves as well...

Meanwhile, Cumulus had to hold back a laugh at Doctor's mad barking at the elk. It was very silly-looking for him to do, but at the same time, it was a tactic that worked. He angled his way down the steep slope, careful not to fall right onto the elk's massive antlers, a sharp bark erupting from his lungs, startling the her. "Come on, bring it on!" he grinned, and jumped from the slope and onto the elk's back. He dug his teeth into the back of her neck, claws holding on, but she shied up in the air, and the next thing he knew he was tumbling down, down, down. He crashed into the thick mud that had been holding the elk down prior to Doctor's appearance, his landing soft. He groaned, stars in front of his eyes, bones bruised. He stood up, the world spiraling before him, turning back to the hunt at hand. "That one's gonna hurt in the morning..." he moaned, lifting a muddy paw and rubbing his head. Hopefully, Doctor and Jewel would have the situation under control, and the elk didn't come tumbling down his way if they knocked it over... The mud would take considerable time to get out of, and he was nowhere near fast enough to get out of the way if that happened...
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Number of posts : 216
Pawprints : 442
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:29 pm

" Thank you Cirrus! It's kind of you to help me! Also yes... I was chased by wolves... " Faramir stopped talking as she tried to remember what the wolves looked like. " They had black fur and... I also think they had green eyes. That is all I can remember! " Said Faramir now leaning on Cirrus's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:06 am

Doctor replied, "I've picked up a thing or two on my travels. Trust me." He waited just long enough for them to get closer to their positions before he started to move. The fallen tree wasn't tall enough tall enough to reach him, but there were some boulders and the like to give him some just enough footing to get to the tree. The elk hadn't noticed him yet, as his steps were silent, and she was preoccupied. He let out a bark.

He watched in amusement as the elk turned to her left, but didn't see anything. Oh how he loved this. He couldn't make his voice echo here to make his call sound like many wolves, but he can throw his voice a bit, as if there were many wolves surrounding her, and the only free path was the one that lead out of the muck. He barked, and growled, a few more times, randomizing which direction the elk would hear the barking, and making sure the elk didn't look in a direction where she'd spot Cumulus or Jewel. He let out a final bark, as he suddenly lunged forward. This time, the elk craned her neck to see him stalking closer, along the fallen tree that had knocked her in. If the elk hadn't believed the wolves to be hunting her, she surely did now. She renewed her struggle to free herself, believing other wolves would show up soon, since this one behind her did. He got closer, and crouched down, snarling, as if he was going to jump. Just as he pretended to push his hind legs straight, the elk was able to struggle towards drier land. She wasn't quite on sturdy ground yet, but she was much closer than she was before, enough for the other two to finish it.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

Number of posts : 265
Pawprints : 538
Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:40 pm

The light of the sun hit his eyes. Cobalt woke up and yawned. He wanted to join a pack today...but which one? He had been to the other packs in the days before. They didn't seem to fit him. He had one last pack...Tirisfal Valley. He tumbled out of his personal den and walking to the territory.

He had no choice but to walk. A couple of days ago, two wolves attacked him. Cobalt killed a calf the two were going to take to their pack. They jumped on him and hurt him pretty good. Cobalt then put up a fight. He drove the wolves away but his paw was badly injuried. The biggest and heaviest one landed on his paw. It hurt deeply but he went on.

Then Cobalt finally got to the territory. After limping for hours,he got there. He then howled that said that he wanted to join the pack but he was injuried. He layed down as his paw was killing him. He waited as the wolves were doing something he probaily had no idea about. He yawned as he sat up and bared the pain.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:28 pm

Jewel listened to doctor and flicked her ears forward nodded slightly. "But do you think just seeing you will give her the fear enough to free herself?" She wondered aloud. "Well...it's worth a shot. Let us do this." She gave a nod. "I trust you will keep yourself out of harms way Doctor."She said and looked to Cumulus and gave him a smile after hearing his words. "Let us....get into position." She said flicking her tail and melting into the brush to find a path down while still staying hidden.

Her ars flicked forward....hearing that howl. "We should hurry. I don't like leaving the other's alone..." she murmured she worried...ever since the death of her brother and her other brother going missing. Strangers made her nervous...though Cumulus and his kin were less strangers by the day and their willingness to help made things easier to accept.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:22 pm

OOC: SILVERS DARLING....look at your two posts XD you put Cumulus for both!
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:13 pm

"We can heal you, but I can't say much about allowing you to join, as I'm a new member. You'd have to speak with their Alpha, Nuri Bade," Cirrus replied, not wanting to get into trouble. "But what happened? There aren't any dark wolves chasing after you, are there?" He looked in the direction she had come from, ears alert and eyes sharp for any followers. From what he understood, Tirisfal had been under attack not long before he had arrived - preventative measures needed to be taken to prevent any intruders. And, the dark pack of Akira was just over the mountains... She could be planning an attack any time she pleased, given her chaotic heart.

"But for the time being, you can come with me, and I can take you to the pack healer," he said, not seeing anything. "And my name is Cirrus, in case you were wondering. You can lean on my shoulder if you'd like." He gave her a smile, turning to the side so she could take it if she liked. He didn't completely turn his back on the forest, though, still alert, and wanting to keep a watchful eye for any enemies...

Last edited by __silvers__ on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:22 pm

Faramir raised her head and smiled! She was relieved that they had found her and that they were nice. " My name is Faramir and as you can see... I'm injured. I was woundering if I can join your pack." Said hopeful Faramir.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:01 pm

Cumulus grinned. "So, we're gonna be the big bad wolves and use some scare tactics? I like this," he said with a hint of deviousness, tail wagging. It had been so long since he had felt the thrill of the hunt. "I'm up for it." He looked down onto the embankment, the elk still kicking hard and bleating loudly. Other than the obvious danger of getting killed by her hooves, the only concern that crossed Cumulus' mind was the possibility of another predator showing up... A large predator, at that. The sound of a wounded animal was like a free meal. "We should get her before something else comes along," he said with a slight sense of urgency, even though Jewel was the leader. Whatever she said would go.

A howl rose in the air. Cumulus inwardly cursed - something else was already on its way. He looked to Jewel, heart thudding in his throat as he looked into her two-toned eyes, but he didn't let it distract him. He knew that in order to be with her, he had to prove to her what he was capable of first. And right now, that was succeeding at this hunt.

Cirrus paused on his way back to the main lands, hearing the howl as well. It was close to the hunting party, but it didn't come from them - no, it came from a newcomer, and on the opposite side that Cardinal was. He turned in the direction of the howl and came to an abrupt halt when he saw a white wolf with her front drenched in blood. He went on high alert, at first thinking that she was a threat, but he could see the pureness in her eyes. She had no evil intentions. She carried her front leg, as if sprained or broken. He cautiously approached. "Are you all right?" he asked. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:29 pm

Faramir stepped over the Tristal valley territory. Her sky blue eyes stared at her white fur that was drenched in blood. Her front right leg was broken but she kept moving. " Could this pack be nice? Could I finally have a home? It's been so long... " Thought Faramir. " Maybe they could heal my wounds! " Thought Faramir with a smile. She didn't care if she became beta or omega. She just needed a home.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:00 pm

He listened to their conversation, not having said anything earlier in thought. Even a trapped elk was dangerous, even for three wolves, one who doesn't yet have a large belt of experience, one who does, and one who he's unsure about.

"The only issue is killing her while keeping everyone safe. She's still going to cause a good struggle. I think we'll be able to get her out in the with your suggestion, though..." His eyes noticed the tree. It was still partly on shore and partly in the muck. It was safe enough for a skilled enough wolf to traverse upon. "Even elk know when they need to retreat. Seeing a free, not stuck lone wolf would get her anxious to get out. With all my travelling experience, I can safely walk on what's left of that tree and threaten her back towards the land. She'll tire out from the extra struggling to get away from me, and she'll be at a nicer place for you two kill her and for us to drag up." He looked at Jewel, almost expectantly, since he wasn't the one leading the hunt. The elk, would move back to shore to loosen her limbs to hit him if not try to escape. Either way, she'd still be tired from the sudden struggle to free herself, and her back would be to the two lying in wait, not noticing them. In this way, he wouldn't be as worried about Jewel and Cumulus taking her on, as she'd still be focused on him.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:38 pm

Jewel looked over at Cumulus's smile and heard his comment. The words combined after that broad grin fell made her smile. "That it does...." She added with a sweep of her tail. The cow elk below thrashed again against the log hitting it hard with a loud cracking sound of her hooves hitting the wood. Plenty of strength there still. "I think you are right Cumulus.." she said noting the change in his voice to something more serious and sure. She peeked her head over the edge once more and would lick her nose in thought. "When she sees us she will panic more.....and then there is the problem of getting her up once she is down." She said studying the situation. "We don't want to get down there and get stuck too..." She studied the sides of the embankment. There was a trail....a steep one but it was there if you looked hard enough. It looked stable too. "What do you two think of that?" She asked pointing with her nose. "Do you think we will be able to quarter her and drag the rest up?"
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:49 am

Cumulus followed Jewel to the scene. An elk was stuck beneath a toppled log, thrashing and making so much noise that he wondered how they hadn't heard it from the mainlands. His heart skipped a beat when she turned to him... Well, okay, not him specifically, but to the rest of the hunting party. He gave her a wide smile... Which probably looked retarded, and it fell just as quickly as it had been brought up. "Um... Looks... Delicious?" he said, his mind as spacious as it could be. He lowered his head and decided that talking probably wasn't the best idea. He needed to focus on the hunt. If he kept thinking about Jewel than skirting down the slope to the elk, trouble was likely to follow. He shook his head, trying to rid himself of such thoughts, even though he didn't want to... But for now, he had to, for everyone's sake. And, well, how else was he supposed to prove himself to her? He needed to be strong, clear-headed, and direct. There was no need for goofy puppy love when it came to this situation. He cleared his throat. "Pardon me. It looks like we will have to approach with caution," he said, raising his head and straightening his shoulders. He tried to mimic the pride Cirrus would get when speaking to women... Hopefully, he was pulling it off well.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:47 pm

Jewel would twtich her nose as she moved on toward the sound. A soft grunt and a bleating followed by a slick thrashing would follow. She gave Cumulos a glance and gave him a smile at his grin. "Something is down." She said softly and flicked her tail before moving out toward that noise.

Soon they would be upon it and slowly she would creep to look over an embankment. Below there was a large cow elk, stuck against the bank and a large tree that came loose in the storm and must have knocked her down there. She bleated again as she huffed and kicked out with long and deadly hooves trying to untangle herself. Easy prey..but difficult to get at ....safely...and once they kill her...how would they get her out.

Her two toned eyes would look back at her companions. "Well...what do you think?" She whispered softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:59 pm

Nickelback sighed. Where was a scout? She didnt want to be attacked if she went inside more. She sits down, her tail tapping irratably on the ground. Her belly sags, causing her back to sag also.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:32 pm

Cirrus sighed, shaking his head. "No," he said. He wondered where the whelps could have gone, but it seemed that with not even a trace of scent, that they had vanished beyond the borders. They could be anywhere in the world, now, and two wolves of a small pack would never be able to cover such grounds. A howl rose in the air. "I'll head back with an update." Cardinal was much better suited to greet the new wolf than he, who was still a new wolf himself. It was a shame that they couldn't find anything, but there wasn't much more they could do. Cumulus trotted back into the main area, making a wide berth for the hunting party. He spotted Cumulus with them, close to his lady-friend. Well, at least the pup was enjoying himself. Cumulus wandered back to the dens, but to his surprise, one of the whelps had returned. "Well, what do ya know..." he said with a smile, but turned his gaze to Robin and Ali... Their little boy was still missing.

He didn't know why he felt the need to prove himself. Perhaps it had something to do with being the first-born of a litter; you were the first to experience everything, the first to challenge everything, the first to do everything. If you didn't do it first, then your younger siblings wouldn't do it, or they wouldn't know how to. He was wanted to set an example for Cumulus - especially since Nimbus tended to be a bad influence at times. The bru had a good heart, though, which was what was important. He wondered where his brother had ventured off to...

OOC: Wolfquest, there is already a female wolf named Evanescence. We try not to have too many wolves with the same name on the site, as it gets confusing. If you can think of a suitable nickname, that's fine ("Evon" and "Evan" are already taken). Otherwise, I kindly ask that you change it.

Last edited by __silvers__ on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:50 pm

Please ignore this! I am sending this wolf to another post

Last edited by wolfquestlover09 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:55 am

He couldn't help but grin a little at the way the two younger wolves looked at one another. Following the pair, Doctor paid attention to what Jewel was doing. This was her first time leading a hunt, and he wanted to see how well she'd fare. He knew she'd do a good job, but it was always good to have feedback if someone were to request it. She gave off the silent signal that there was something. Jewel was determining the sound, while Cumulus looked excited; they looked almost like opposites at the moment. With the patience he's had for a long time, he waited to see their next move. Would they go after the sound, or would they keep moving.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:29 pm

Cardinal lead the way to the border, his nares open to catch any scent of the whelps. It was a hard thing to consider, but deep in his gut he worried about the convenient disappearance of the suspicious fem at the same time as the whelps. It wasn't in him to make such a judgment, but the likeliness was there, dangerously close to truth. He only worried for her, because should he find her scent with the whelps, something would be done. The granite male watched Cirrus move about the border, looking for any signs. It was difficult to think about, but Card doubted they'd find anything. He was sure the borders would have to be marked again since the storm had cleaned everything away. The thought of searching the other packs had come to him, but Card wasn't confident to do it, he wasn't familiar with all the lands of FnI yet. Instead, he continued his duty, sniffing out any signs, and keeping his eyes alert for any. The granite bruja hated the idea of going back without any findings, especially if such news travelled to the parents. Card glanced up once more to Cirrus, they had been out for a while now, and he himself hadn't found anything. "Did you catch anything?" He hoped the other male had picked something out.

Elysia smirked triumphantly as she tackled her sister down, before jumping off at the nip. Her ears shot up at the suggestion from Esa, and a devious smirk came over the young fem, crouching just the same as her sister, her eyes locked onto Haru. She waited until she heard the male's words and his sudden bolt, with a playful growl she bounded after him. She loved the idea of hunting him with her sister, and her own orbs shot back to see if Esa was following.

Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:16 am

Cumulus loped like a hovering cloud at Jewel's side, light on his feet and swift on his toes, as not to make a sound in the blanketed forest. He saw her glance at him, and his graceful footing almost gave way, but he caught himself before he could make any sort of noise. He grinned, lopsided but handsome, and continued onward. His heart still pounded in his chest, walking at Jewel's side... And he didn't know why he liked her so much. She was much like the other fems back in the Cloud Kingdom, but... something about her was just different. He inwardly guessed that she lacked the holier-than-thou persona of most of the fems he had come to know; Jewel treated him as an equal, as a partner. Cumulus shivered - he wasn't sure if he was ready to venture into that territory yet. There was still a lot about her he had to get to know.

Jewel came to a stop, and he likewise, still at her flank. Her ears were twitching and her nose was sniffing, and a soft sound hit his own auds. He perked his head this way and that, trying to find the source of it, sky-blue eyes lit up in excitement. What could it be?
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:54 am

Jewel loped out into the trees. She knew no prey would be this close to the wolf dens, so with that easy mile eating lope she traveled silently. Weaving in and out of the trees like silent spirits. She paused and would let her nose twitch, giving Cumulus a glance as he was right at her flank. A soft smile would reach her eyes and her ears swiveled to catch any sounds. The soft dripping of water from the trees.....some song bird twitter....and the living silence of the wood. She moved a step and paused mid stride. A soft noise hit her ears but only for a slight moment. She let her foot down slowly and her tail raised to signal everyone to be on the alert. She knew she heard something. A soft cry of distress? A bleating of something wounded???
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:17 pm

Ali's auds perked at a whimper from the back of the den. She nuzzled her husband and said, "Be back soon, love. Duty calls," and she darted for Namaria. She was awake again, and in a mild panic. Ali came to her side, gentle and calm. "You're all right, dear. You're all right. You're with me, Ali, a healer of Tirisfal Valley. Our wolves rescued you from the storm, remember?" Her blue eyes shimmered in the dim light, patiently waiting for an answer.

Robin sighed, but didn't let his smile fade. He looked to his daughter. "Good luck," he said, and sat back on his haunches, content. He watched the young male, Cumulus, follow Jewel and the rest of the hunting party. Cumulus fell into place at Jewel's flank, his sky-hued eyes ahead, nose down to the ground in search of a scent. Finding something might have been difficult because of the storm, but eventually, all the animals had to come out and eat again.

Cirrus followed Cardinal to the borders. He loped back and forth along the edges and a little bit beyond, but nothing sufficient crossed his nares. He thought he picked up on a scent, but he wasn't sure. He sighed, knowing that the parents of the lost whelps wouldn't be happy, but the truth was out.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:01 pm

Ajax... such a strange little boy. He walked around the lands sniffing here and there. He had been sent away, he had been turned down... but not by those wolves themselves but by someone else. He grew a little hateful at this idea but had gone back with the wolf's help and now sniffed around. He spotted the wolves and sighed watching Haru become the bait for a game. Always the bait. His eyes spotted his mother, and a smile grew on his face, but then a while wolf walked over and stood next to her, he stepped back into the foliage and waited...

Serenity had spoken his words and when they said he didn't need to join he nodded and walked over towards Bright. "May I accompany you? I'm not one for hunting... I can help you look over these young ones" He watched them all begin the chase of Haru. He smiled and gave a little chuckle at the game and was about to say something when his auds perked up to something moving in the bushes. He turned, looking over, and saw those of greenish eyes. He stared hard at the eyes and then they came out. "Is he yours?" he asked looking back at Bright as a pup came walking out of the brush and over in their directed...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:54 pm

Jewel would pause as the others began to gather for the hunt she was to lead. She was a bit nervous and took a deep breath looking over at Cumulus for a moment. Her two toned jewels studying him only to be pulled from his face as the others came..the pups included and Jewel would chuckle. "Sorry little ones. Not this time. Soon though." She said sweetly to the young not trying to dissuade their enthusiasm. She would look up seeing Doctor and would smile at the older male. "It would be good to have you a long Doctor." She said with a slight wag of her tail. In that moment she wondered where her brother Robbie was....her heart sank slightly. "Alright then. No sense dallying...we should go." She would say and would turn lithely and lope into the trees heading for the deer trails to begin tracking.

OOC: if I missed anything/one...I sorry!
Back to top Go down
flamewolf6

Number of posts : 14
Pawprints : 29
Registration date : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:22 am

Namaria had been indeed asleep. She woke up with a whimper and a pant...her form slowly rising up to try and move...She called out for someone,anyone not knowing where she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley
Page 11 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next