Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley

Go down 
+22
Bear
Ruffian
White wolf
flamewolf6
mikalaisangel09
Sheawolf88
_Sensable_
Moohn
Zanderslip
HaruXD
silverbrushedfur
EDITOR
__silvers__
WarriorWolf
Morbid Joke
FoSsY
Starrlight
Silent
Kouga9
akkanatrum
rainstorm111
Shadowed
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Chimera

Yellow eyes turned to greet the male that broke through the treeline to come and greet her. Her auds flicked to the side and she lowered her tail in deference to the male, showing her submission. She tipped her dial in greeting and gave a soft smile. "Greetings Doctor." She said sweetly. "My name is Chimera. I am a messanger from my queen." She said. Her demenor showed nothing of agression, perfectly friendly. "Is one of your Alpha's availible to speak with?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:00 pm

The granite male stopped in his tracks, his gaze lifting over the foliage that he had planned to pass through. The light scent of a meal still lingered in the air, fleeting however it was. The presence of his followers was dim, perhaps solely based on their lack of speech. Auds had flicked in the direction of Doctors call, having ignored the first one due to distracting thoughts. To recall it would make him realize the slight important tone in the howl, and that thought pulled him away from his own. The second howl, pulled him completely back to reality, and caused him to turn to face the direction of the main lands. Cardinal’s gaze moved over his companions, knowing they would’ve heard the call as well. Hesitation wasn’t an issue this time, as the bruja stepped towards Doctor’s call. His body language spoke for him, that his company could follow if they wished, however it also gave a slight warning vibe, considering the situation the pack was in, Cardinal didn’t mind lightly warning these new wolves. Storm Call earned some trust, and respect, after all he and his siblings had helped them chase off the demon. Crucifix did not come off as a woman that Cardinal couldn’t trust, especially with her timid behaviour. Still, it was but a friendly warning. Cardinal neglected the idea of the hunt entirely, as the tones in Doctor’s call seemed a bit more urgent. The granite bruja padded up to the main lands, only to find what had been left behind. Amber lanterns caught sight of Nephritides and the lack of Doctor, Cardinal padded forward only slightly, his gaze vigilant for anything.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:23 pm

Code:
He heard the howl of a stranger. His eyes narrowed, in thought. The recent intrusion was still recent in everyone's minds. Nephritidies and her siblings were more trusted due to said intrusion, but now, in the grieving process? He wasn't sure how suspicious the pack would be. Of course, this could also be a mere traveler, looking for safe haven or a home. Looking over, he added, "Nephritidies. If others in the pack arrive, tell them to please wait patiently, as I will be addressing the pack of important information. I will attend to the traveler." Getting up from his seated position, he swiftly walked, Having been in the river a while back, he carried no scent of the blood from his healer's duties.

Soon, he arrived, and directed his gaze towards the stranger and said, "Welcome to Tirisfal Valley. My name's Doctor. May I ask your name and what brings you here?" He left out his current title, figuring she'd either figure it out, or ask if she really cared. Otherwise, she'd find out eventually. He also wasn't sure how temporary his position was, but he still held his posture strong, confidence around him despite his inner turmoil.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:59 pm

Chimera

She had traveled long and hard. The jungles were not an easy place to roam but Evon had taught her well. She had formed a plan on her way to draw the masses to her queen. She would start with the light and neutral packs...innocent...trusting....afraid. A wicked smile appeared on her lips for a blink and then vanished. She sniffed the borders. Seems many had crossed these lines of late. She flicked her grey tail and tipped her muzzle to the heavens announcing her presence to Tirisfal. It called out sweetly, innocently. Her voice was that of a siren, her only gift. She was not great beauty for looks. Plain grey pelt, ordinary yellow eyes....unremarkable. She took a deep breath and then licked her nose wondering who would come greet her.

The scent of blood filled her nose for a brief moment and she turned her yellow eyes to the direction it came from. Wolf blood. Interesting. She sat down on grey haunches, looking ever the lamb. Innocent, kind....no one would suspect evil of her....which is why she was sent.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:53 pm

Jewel

Jewel still lay slumped a pace or two from her mother's feet. Where was Robbie? He was always her pillar to lean against and Koda had always been the one to make her laugh. Father needed to help Mother. Mother was upset...Jewel whined softly and buried her head between her paws. She wished the bad wolf would have killed her instead...living this pain....She whined.
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:56 pm

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 Alaina-3

Something was not right. As the euphoria of seeing her family evened out, the emotions running from them cut through like a knife, hitting her and causing confusion. What was wrong? Jewel lay at her feet sobbing, and she looked to Robin, who was standing stock still, not approaching. Fear lit her cerulean eyes as she saw the lost, horrified expression on his face.

Something was very, very wrong here.

"Robin, what......" Then she followed Jewel's gaze. It was almost as though someone had taken her and kicked all of the breath and energy from her body. She froze, unable to move, as the horror of what she saw washed over her numbed, shocked mind.

"God no..." It was a whisper, an automatic plea that perhaps what she was seeing really was not truth. That this was simply a nightmare. In a daze, she walked towards where he lay. Her son. "No, no." She closed her eyes, not wanting it to sink in. Her thoughts, so joyous only moments ago, were now a tangled confusion. Denial, fear, and immeasureable pain fought for precedence.

Pain won. Her legs crumpled and she pushed her nose into his fur. No noise left her, though she wanted to scream. Something deeper than pain too was playing through. Jewel was still here, as was Robbie and Robin. She needed to stay strong for them, though everything in her wanted to break down and never move again. "I was gone too long. Why was I gone for so long." She whispered. She should have torn their throats out, fought harder to get away. Maybe then this could have been prevented.

Then fear split through sorrow, and her head snapped up. "Where's Robbie?" Her voice cracked. She could not lose both sons in a single instant. That sort of pain... no. It could not happen.

OoC: Lame, but how do you write this sort of thing? lol, now I'm all depressed
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:12 pm

Robbie's ears flicked and his eyes turned to the female who followed him. He was surprised it was her and not her father or Jewel. Oh Jewel...he had left his sister behind when he knew she needed him. Another failure on his part. Watching the femme cautiously he wasn't sure what to make of her idle banter. Who cares if it was nice outside? His brother's blood was on the ground and his body was in physical pain from grief he felt. Looking at her with such a deadpan expression he shrugged and glanced away rising to his feet. Eyes on the ground he started to walk past her. "I have to get back to my sister..." His voice had acquired a hard edge to it that if one was to listen closely separated itself from the grief. It was the resolution that had formed in Robbie's heart that made him decide then and there to bind himself tighter, to stop the leaks from getting out. He would not allow this to happen to his family again and he would have his vengeance.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:33 pm

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 4828351753_8e4f36455b

Robin could never understand why some of the best moments in his life were also the worst ones. He braced himself for Ali's returning, his heart pounding in his chest, the burden of death weighing upon his shoulders. Had she come back any other day before all... this... He would have soared through the clouds and dived beneath rivers to catch her in an embrace, but for now, he only stood. When she came close he nuzzled her, Jewel coming to her side; he missed her, but he knew that Jewel had missed her much more. He then took a step back, looking at his wife's glistening blue eyes. So sparkling with joy... and he was about to destroy that.

"Alaina." He said her name soft and simple, a voice he generally only used when he wanted to release information without emotional attachment. "I..." But what words were there to speak? Saying what had happened... Saying that their son was dead, murdered... Robin, always respectful and kind, could not deliver the news, for once, by word of mouth. He lowered his head and stepped aside, revealing Koda's dead form.

No words were needed here.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:10 pm

He watched Robin leave, his children in tow. Then the howls from another, further away. It was familiar, but before he could respond, he heard Robin's returning howl, causing Doctor to grin a bit, despite the circumstances.

He figured he'd given the rest of the pack time to finish up their tasks, and he sent up another howl, calling the pack once more. Of course, he excluded Robin's party, and those tending to Silent and Bright. Nephritidies was present, but not Teagan, Cardinal, Aslan and any other pups who weren't with Robbie, and anyone else still within the pack. He didn't call any of them by name, wanting to have some tact for those grieving, or otherwise doing something urgent.

Looking at Nephritidies, he said, "It's unfortunate for you to have come in these times, although the pack is grateful for you and your sibling's assistance. Do you happen to know of any news from outside these lands? I've not been here for long, but it's odd, as I've heard rumors that the other pack, Muerta, was more sinister. I expected them to be behind it before I heard Robin's story, but by what the attacker said... I guess I just want to be sure Jabbar did do this deed, because violence against a young one is a worse act than an adult."
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:52 pm

It pained Nuri to see his mate struggle to even sit and he restrained himself from helping her knowing she probably felt helpless enough. He was pleased though that Doctor's herbs were having an effect and the corner of his mouth lifted though it did not touch his eyes. Once she was finished he leaned forward and gently licked her cheek. He could see that she was concerned over the pack and he did not want her worry over it right now. "The pack is well dearest, they are just concerned for you. Bright has agreed to tend to the pups." The last sentence echoed in his mind, yes she had agreed to tend the pups but would Silent let her? Let her raise her pups so that Nuri could take her somewhere to be safe and get healthy. He looked into her eyes, seeing a strength there that he loved. He felt his old bones warm and there was sadness there as well. Why had she chosen an older male as himself? Perhaps a more youthful bru and she would not be in this condition..could it possibly be his fault that the pups caused such complications?..Pain lanced through his heart at the thought and it frightened him to think it may be true.

Breaking contact with her eyes so that he looked at the ground, his posture became one of a sort of embarrassment or shame. "Silent, such is my love for you that I am going to ask you to do something that might make you hate me." He stared at her cheekbone now not daring to meet her eye. Pausing he took a deep breath and continued. "I can see what this birth has done to you. It is not what normally happens for I have seen many other mothers in my long life. I fear for you, I fear to lose you and I could not bear that weight on my heart." Again he paused closing his eyes barely able to conceive her death. "I know of a place from my youth that have many skills in the art of healing. It has been so long that it had slipped my memory until now. But it is a bit far and I would carry you there if I had to." Now he met her eyes"Such is my love for you that I would ask you, a new mother to leave your children behind and let me bring you to this place so that I might not live while you perish so that your children...our children..will be able to have their mother when they are older. If I am punished for such selfishness than so be it, but as long as you are alive and well I shall gladly pay the price." His emerald eyes were so intense on her face and he knew what he was asking of her was selfish and absurd but he could never not ask it.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:42 pm

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 BrightMoonb

Bright tried not to cringe at his touch, knowing that he meant well as he thanked her. She couldn't help but to feel unsettled by a masculine presence, especially his touch. Whether or not he looked like Riddick, she had been through too much since her mate's death to consider allowing herself to be touched by a male. She nodded to him as he said he needed to get back to Silent, and she turned around, needing to return to the hungry whelps. She entered the den and was pleasantly surprised to see them wriggling around with growing strength. They scented her and she saw them move towards her, waiting for her to settle around them so they could nurse once more. She lay down and curled her body around them, smiling warmly to the small, joyous bundles.

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 Silentbanner

Silent had been resting peacefully for some time now, and she was only lightly disturbed at Nuri's return when he touched her gently. She stirred in the darkness, opening her eyes and waiting for them to adjust. Moments passed and when her vision did not improve, she was stricken with the sudden reality of her condition. She had hoped that with some rest her eyesight would return to its fullest, but that couldn't be farther from the truth right now. She tried to hide how startled and ashamed she felt, and set her gaze upon Nuri as best she could, determining where his voice had come from. When he asked about her strength, she stiffly pushed herself into a sitting position. She felt light-headed and sore, but her muscles did not fail her, and she managed to stay sitting, facing her mate.

"I seem to be feeling better," she told him, kneading the ground with her paws, "Those herbs that Doctor gave me must be working." She remembered the blood-restoring herbs he'd given to her, something that probably saved her life. Then she tilted her head, wishing she could look upon his dear old face. "What is it, my love?" she asked him, "Is the pack doing alright?" She felt concerned and wished she could go flying out of her den right now just to see that everything was alright, but she did not have the strength to address the pack at the moment. She would simply have to sit in the background and hope that her trusted wolves were handling themselves without her. Besides, what use am I to them now? she questioned herself, Even if I had the strength, I'm no longer capable of caring for them... The thought broke her heart, but she would need to do the best she could until things were sorted out. A new leader would need to step forth in her place, that much she knew.

Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
Zanderslip

Zanderslip

Number of posts : 20
Pawprints : 39
Registration date : 2010-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:11 pm

Nephritidies titled her head but decided that the best right now for the pup would most likely be just her dad. But even then Neph stood as Robin walked away. She watched from afar as Robin cared for his child and soon there was his mate. Neph was happy and just sat back looking at Doctor.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:53 pm

Jewel

Jewel looked up at her father's voice when he proclaimed her mother was coming home. She blinked her two toned eyes confused, emotions running high. She forced herself to stand and then heard her father's voice cut off. Then her mother's voice came calling her name and she was before her touching her, her familiar scent drifting into her nose. Jewel broke down crying again. "Mama." she sobbed and slumped to the ground at her mother's feet. She was so happy she was there but Jewel was in such despair over her brother...Koda...and her other brother Robbie who wasn't at her side when she needed him. She looked to her father and her lip quivered and she felt fat tears roll down her nose once more. "Daddy.' She said softly and then looked over her shoulder to where the lifeless form of Koda lay.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:31 pm

Nuri looked at Bright and when she answered it was what he had hoped for and then some. Touching his nose to his shoulder he nodded his head. "You have my deepest thanks. I must get back to Silent now..." He noticed her body was angled back towards the dens anyways, probably eager to get back to the pups. With a heavy heart he trotted back to where Silent was resting and easing his way into the den he touched her gently with his nose. "My dearest...are you strong enough to talk or would you like to rest more?" He asked quietly. He did not want to interrupt her rest if he didn't have to. Especially with the proposal he was about to suggest.

Ooc- Short lame but had to get it out there.
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:11 am

Ears perked, she stood stock still, waiting for a response. Her exhausted body was yearning for rest, but this journey was not quite done yet. If she heard no answer, she'd search the entire packlands for them, but she knew this was not a plausible option. Please... please let them just answer.

Her spirits fell with the moments that passed, only to soar as a single note answered. She'd recognize that call anywhere, no matter what the situation, and she leapt forward, dashing off once more. Yet the emotion that she had heard frightened her. She longed for his presence, and that of her pups, probably as much as they missed her, but Robin's tone had held something more. She tried to convince herself that nothing could ruin this, but still, her chest tightened with an anxiety that had been new to her before motherhood.

She saw them and instantly called out with joy. "Robin!!!! And Jewel, oh good god, Jewel!" Her voice broke as the tears came, similar to those shed on so many nights, yet for a profoundly different reason. Without hesitation, she ran to greet them. She did not worry about explanations, nor their reaction. All she cared about was touching them, making sure that this was real, not just some cruel dream visited upon her by the unforgiving night. All worries were forgotten for the moment.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:19 pm

He knew it was hard for her. It was hard for anyone. Everyone. Including himself. Robin pulled himself away from the sight and set to his task, gathering sticks as well and dropping them into the pile. He veered off down a lone path for the old dens... The ones he and Ali had first slept together in, the ones from what felt to be so long ago. Where was she? What was so important that she had had to leave, and not come back? Had she abandoned him and her family and all of Tirisfal? He didn't know... and at this point, wasn't so sure he even wanted to know. Robin set his nose to the ground and sniffed old scents, memories of Malik and Timmax and Daemyn flooding his mind. So many wolves, now faded into the past...

He found the flint he was looking for at the mouth of one of the dens, a chunk of rock the size of his paw, and he picked it up in his mouth. Robin's long legs started to lead him back towards Jewel, when a miracle-sounding howl arose in the autumn air. The flint dropped from his maw. It... It couldn't be... but it was! It was Ali! She was coming home! He picked up the flint again and bolted back to Jewel, setting the rock next to the pile of sticks. Seeing her balled up and afraid, Robin nudged her with his nose. "Wake up, Jewel!" he said, tail wagging. "Your mother's coming home! Your mother is--"

Robin stopped short. Ali... was coming home. All happiness suddenly left him, like a black void had consumed his heart. She... didn't know what had happened. He glanced over his shoulder... Koda... He glanced at Jewel, her two-toned eyes almost looking silver with sadness... They would have to tell her... Despite the hesitation, Robin raised his muzzle and replied to his wife's howl, telling her where they were and how much they both needed her.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:40 am

Jewel

Jewel looked at her brother's dead body. Gather some sticks as long as your body ...her father told her but she couldn't pull her eyes from Koda's dead body. She wanted to scream, to shout, to yell...she wanted to cry...she wanted her pillar of stone, Robbie, to be at her side. But it didn't come...the numbness instead did. She nodded slowly to her father and pulled her two toned eyes from her brother's dead body. She swallowed, her throat feeling dry and her paws heavy. She walked slowly and picked up the first stick and drug it over where they had been standing before. She dropped it and repeated the mundane task over and over again until there was a decent pile. She then went and began tearing at the grass and bringing it over. Only small amounts at a time for she found the strength in her jaws lacking right now.

She paused. A howl? Her two toned eyes looked up listlessly. Mother? She thought and shook her head. She was hearing things in her grief surely. Her mother had been gone for far to long...the tears rolled down her nose again. "Mama.."She whimpered and collapsed where she was grief just too much. First Mama had dissapeared. Then daddy left to look for her and when he came back Koda...then Koda...poor Koda...and Robbie ran off when she needed him the most. She whined softly and curled into a ball. Feeling rather alone.
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:04 pm

Home... home at last!

Alaina felt a joy like no other as she sprinted across the border, a freedom that built up and exploded as a rush of energy through her weakened body. These past few... what had it been? Weeks, months? She had lost track. It had been hell. Grabbed by men while out on a run of the borders, she'd been harnessed to a sled as a fortunate find, a replacement for a weaker member of the line who hadn't made it through. Since then, it seemed as though she hadn't stopped. The tired team had gotten little rest and almost no food... it was a return to a world that Ali had thought she left behind long ago. The only difference was the cruelty of the treatment. Before, she had held humans in a higher regard than most of her newfound wolf family did. Now... now she knew them for the monsters they were. She had lost a lot of the powerful weight that she had gained while amongst the Tirisfal pack, though she was more wirey with muscle now after such a rough time in the traces.

She had been unable to escape until they reached the destination. As soon as she was out of that godforsaken harness, she'd attacked. She knew she killed one of them... the other, who really cares. It wasn't her norm to so savagely strike out, but they had taken her from her family, and she had to get back.

But now, she would see them. Robin, her pups! They must have grown so much in the time she'd been gone! Joyously energized, she sped her strides up, heedless of torn pads and hunger. Those things could be fixed, but the time she lost... it would never be regained. She did not want to lose any more. Throwing back her head, she let out a call. Her unused voice cracked a bit, then swelled, rising into a howl that announced her presence. She was back, and she was home, once again amongst the wolven who had so willingly accepted her into their midst.

Ooc: yeah..... I am finding myself with more time! She needs to be back =[
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:44 pm

He nuzzled Jewel once more, and then stood up and slowly walked out of the den, keeping pace with her. Together, they walked across the territory to where Koda still lay, his body yet untouched by the crows. Robin stopped several feet away, knowing the sight was an unpleasant one. He looked down to Jewel. "I would like you to help me, Jewel," he said tenderly. "Gather as many strong sticks or branches as you can, as well as some vine, grass root, or bluegrass. The sticks should be a little longer than your body." It was a simple task, really, and there was plenty of all of that around them. "Place everything where we are standing now. If you want, you may gather any items you wish to give to Koda... Maybe a special shell or flower you treasure. We want to assure Koda that we wish his soul to rest in peace. While you gather those things, I am going to look for some flint."
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:05 am

Teegan turned herself to the left as his voice came from more that way. As she came closer though she felt anger from him like no other. "Gosh you're fast!" She took a deep breath and sat down near him. "About gave your dad a heart attack. Whoo. Okay. I came so you wouldn't get yelled at. I don't need to hear him yellin' at you." She looked around and took a deep breath. "But look what you found...look at this place... Robbie... wow" she was avoiding bringing up Koda, and he probably would know this, but in this instant she actually ment what she said. Since winter was coming there was enough color on the trees to cast shades through branches and shades on the ground...he had found an oasis of color and she instantly fell in love. "It's amazing...have you taken a chance to look around, do it, you might be suprised at what you see" She smiled and looked back at him...man...they had all grown up so much and now one was gone, but that wasn't the end of the world. Her heart ached for the little guy but grief came sadness and sadness came tears that water the soil that make the grass grow that the deer eat then we eat then give life again... she wanted to tell him this so badly but now wasn't the time...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:36 pm

Jewel

Jewel nodded softly hearing her father tell her that Robbie was safe with Teagan. She felt her father's warm kiss upon her face and she sighed. It still didn't bring Koda back. Her father's calm voice came again and she nodded. A funeral. She licked the end of her nose and stood, her ears flicked to the sides and her tail hanging limply. "Okay daddy..' She said her voice seeming thick on her tongue.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:45 pm

Robin couldn't help but hesitate when she asked where Robbie was. He couldn't tell her that he didn't know. Instead, he said softly, "He is with Teagan, and he is okay. I know you need him here... but he needs to figure some things out. And you're a strong girl, Jewel. I know you are." He kissed the top of her head and licked away her tears with his tongue. "I know death is hard... but this pain you're experiencing will only make you stronger. We've all had to experience it at some point in our lives. It's a part of life... a circle, if you will." He waited a moment, and then looked to the outside sky. It was night. He had an idea and nuzzled his daughter. "Come with me, Jewel. We will hold an honorary funeral for Koda. I will show you how you can pay your respects to him." He hoped she would agree - if he didn't show her now, he didn't know when he would get another chance to.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:48 pm

Jewel

Jewel looked up as her father was soon there and beside her promising he would never leave her again. Jewel didn't blame her father. They were in their lands. They were supposed to be safe. Koda......oh Koda...she whimpered and buried her head into her father's pelt. "He is dead. Koda is dead." She cried and sniffed. "Where is Robbie?" She asked. She felt like she needed her other brother by her side in this time. Robbie had always been her 'rock'.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:11 pm

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 BrightMoonb

Bright followed Nuri away for the privacy he wanted for this conversation. It made her a little nervous, wondering what could possibly be so important that only her ears could hear. So far, she was a no one here, so she couldn't understand what this was about. She watched Nuri's face as he spoke, beginning to explain what this meeting was about. Her stomach churned as she looked into the intense green of his eyes; it was like looking upon her own mate's face, only Riddick was long dead. Still, she found herself dwelling in memories, and she couldn't help but wonder what he meant by his words. Her mind raced amongst the possibilities of what he may ask, for there were just certain things she couldn't and wouldn't do; she was too loyal to her past to do some things. But she was relieved as soon as he mentioned the pups, questioning if she understood his request. She felt silly for letting her mind wander so needlessly. Releasing a sigh, she offered a smile and nodded, for it would not be a problem at all. "I would never let them go without,"[b] she told him, [b]"And I certainly would not want to see Silent drain herself further trying to care for them. I can do this, for both of you."

The young wolfess could see the look in Nuri's eyes, the depth of his feelings for the Alphaess, and she could see how concerned he was for Silent's well-being. How could she have ever thought he would ask her... She shook her head to herself. "Do what you must Nuri," she said to him, "You needn't worry about your young." She turned, ready to get back to the pups, but stayed just in case Nuri needed to discuss anything else at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Robin tried not to let it show that Doctor had seen no trace of Ali. Instead, his brow furrowed and his straightened his lips, a serious look crossing his usually emotional features. He needed to toughen up. He nodded and replied, "Thank you, Doctor, for all your help." Robin heard Nephritides sit down near him, auds twisting to hear her words. "And thank you, Nephritides. If you would like to join me in comforting Jewel, I will allow it since Ali is... absent. She needs a motherly figure." Robin chose his words carefully - It wasn't like he was asking Nephritides to take Ali's place, was it? No... Jewel needed comfort, and Nephritides had been there to fend off that Jabbar wolf. It would make sense that Jewel would see her as a protector, as well as Robin as her father. He was concerned for her well-being, and it was just that.

He excused himself from the meeting, tilting his dial to Doctor, and strode off towards the dens. Jewel whimpered from inside. Robin entered and laid down, curling up beside her. "Come here, daughter," he said, softly and soothingly, placing his leg around her and pulling her to his chest. "I promise I will never leave you again. I will always be here to protect you. No matter what."
Back to top Go down
Zanderslip

Zanderslip

Number of posts : 20
Pawprints : 39
Registration date : 2010-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:06 pm

Storm Call watched both till Cardianl spoke. Storm fell inline beside and a step behind the male as hunting wolves did. He also scented the deer and followed in step with Cardianl, Storm was used to following on hurts having always let Negro take point because of her abnormally strong, even for a wolf, scene of smell. His ears turned as he heard the call of a male from the pack. He looked up at Cardianl and readied to turn.

Negro Diablo followed Nuri and placed the herbs down with the alpha female then watched Doctor leave. She would wait and listen as he call the rest of the pack. She looked over at the alpha male with the female Bright. She simply watched and waited with little emotion on her face as she sat.

Nephritidies heard the call from Doc and slowly picked herself off the ground to come to his call. She pushed through some underbrush and saw him standing. She moved a bit closer then slumped into a sit. Her eyes lifted a moment to see Robin but she seemed very unhappy, but then that could be said for most. She looked up as Robin spoke then weakly gave a half smile. "My siblings did more than I in chasing him away." She quited and looked to where the puppy had been. Then her ears perked off to the pup Jewel.

ooc: Sorry about taking so long people but you all know real life comes first.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:38 am

Jewel lay down by the mouth of her den and closed her two toned eyes. Her brother had run off leaving her alone. Her other brother dead. Her friend, Aslan, was near but she longed to curl into Robbie's pelt and cry. He had always been the strong one. She tucked her nose under her tail and shivered. Daddy was talking to Doctor...things were hectic everywhere...puppies were being born...young wolves were dead. Her mother? Jewel hadn't seen her in a long while. A soft whine escaped her maw and she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley
Page 22 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 33  Next