Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley

Go down 
+22
Bear
Ruffian
White wolf
flamewolf6
mikalaisangel09
Sheawolf88
_Sensable_
Moohn
Zanderslip
HaruXD
silverbrushedfur
EDITOR
__silvers__
WarriorWolf
Morbid Joke
FoSsY
Starrlight
Silent
Kouga9
akkanatrum
rainstorm111
Shadowed
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Zanderslip

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-07-22

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:06 pm

Storm Call watched both till Cardianl spoke. Storm fell inline beside and a step behind the male as hunting wolves did. He also scented the deer and followed in step with Cardianl, Storm was used to following on hurts having always let Negro take point because of her abnormally strong, even for a wolf, scene of smell. His ears turned as he heard the call of a male from the pack. He looked up at Cardianl and readied to turn.

Negro Diablo followed Nuri and placed the herbs down with the alpha female then watched Doctor leave. She would wait and listen as he call the rest of the pack. She looked over at the alpha male with the female Bright. She simply watched and waited with little emotion on her face as she sat.

Nephritidies heard the call from Doc and slowly picked herself off the ground to come to his call. She pushed through some underbrush and saw him standing. She moved a bit closer then slumped into a sit. Her eyes lifted a moment to see Robin but she seemed very unhappy, but then that could be said for most. She looked up as Robin spoke then weakly gave a half smile. "My siblings did more than I in chasing him away." She quited and looked to where the puppy had been. Then her ears perked off to the pup Jewel.

ooc: Sorry about taking so long people but you all know real life comes first.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:38 am

Jewel lay down by the mouth of her den and closed her two toned eyes. Her brother had run off leaving her alone. Her other brother dead. Her friend, Aslan, was near but she longed to curl into Robbie's pelt and cry. He had always been the strong one. She tucked her nose under her tail and shivered. Daddy was talking to Doctor...things were hectic everywhere...puppies were being born...young wolves were dead. Her mother? Jewel hadn't seen her in a long while. A soft whine escaped her maw and she sighed.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:19 am

Nodding at the information, Doctor said, "Thank you for letting me know, Robin." His head tilted at the mention of Robin's mate and replied softly, "I'm sorry, but I haven't seen her. I won't hold you here, then. Go find a proper place for burial. I'll see if the pack can find Alaina when they gather, and to pay our respects when you are both ready." His attempt of reassurance of Robin's mate being found was subtle, for he wouldn't be able to convey it any other way, not having a mate himself to understand what the other was thinking or feeling. He had little else to offer his packmate without bordering towards sympathy- something he felt wasn't the time or place. "If it helps, I'll not burden you with any tasks that might keep you any distance from your family." Although he never started a family, he could relate to the ties that bound offspring to parents.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:46 pm

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 4828351753_8e4f36455b

Robin could say naught about Silent's condition. "I pray that she will be all right, as her pups will, too," was all he said upon the matter, and met Doctor's intense gaze. He was right - no matter what, the pack still needed order. He understood Doctor's words of war... Robin sucked in a breath when he asked what had happened, hesitant, but knew that what what needed to be said... needed to be said. He finally nodded in confirmation. "It's all quite simple, really... Jewel, Robbie, and Koda were rough-housing not far from here, over by those trees. A wolf - a male from Jabbar - came in and killed Koda. He tried going after Jewel, but Nephritides chased him off. I talked to Jewel. She said that the male mentioned something about a Midnight breed, Muerta, and Damean Jager. I was about to talk to Robbie, but he... he ran off. Teagan went after him." Robin finished, but something still did not feel complete. He looked at the landscape around him, searching for his words. His eyes met Doctor's again. "Doctor... My family and I still need to have a funeral. We can't just leave his body there... and do you have any idea at all where Alaina is?" He used his wife's full name. He missed her ever-so-badly, his heart aching. He needed her. Her family needed her.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:10 pm

Doctor looked up at the approaching wolf, figuring Robin would be the first to arrive, as he had been closest. He heard the question, but was silent for a bit- the type of silence of someone figuring out how he should phrase what he wanted to say. "Silent's condition is stable at the moment. I have her primarily in another wolf's care- one of the recent arrivals- for the time while I check in on them. She had... some complications while giving birth, so I was primarily focused on stopping bleeding and dehydration rather than the effects from blood loss she might have gotten. She has two children, as does Bright. The pack could visit, but not in a large group and not for too long."

He looked at Robin with some guilt, but also determined as he asked, "If you're alright with telling me, what happened here?" He wanted to verify his conclusions and get enough details. "We need to settle on what to do next. Soon. Packs fall apart when the alphas can't lead. In times of chaos, even temporary betas need to have a very good lead the pack can follow." His eyes now held an intense gleam, focused on a distant tree, half lost in a memory. "That's why I'm here... Left when the pack was led astray into a war in a way we'd never win. I'm probably the only one who survived because of it." He shook his head suddenly, jerking himself out of his memories. "I'm sorry. I never ramble like that... well... maybe once, but that was long ago." He was thinking clearly again, and he knew the memories wouldn't haunt him again that strongly.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:07 pm

Nuri glanced into the den not sure if he was doing the pups a favor by taking away their mother..and in his children's case foster mother. Looking at Bright he gave a weak imitation of a smile, though not for the lack of appreciation for her. He was stressed and unsure of what needed to be done and if the trail his thoughts were taking was the right one. Glancing back to Silent's den some yards away he motioned Bright away for absolute privacy. Taking in a deep breath he let it out slowly and closed his eyes before beginning. This was a difficult situation for him and he loathed to do what his brain was telling him. But Silent's state frightened him and he feared, however good Doctor's expertise was that it would not be enough to save her and Nuri could not go through something like that..no he had lost his first mate and his child, he could not lose Silent.

"Bright, what I am going to ask of you is not entirely fair nor is it something that you should feel obligated to do." He paused so she could grasp the seriousness that he was trying to convey. "Silent, she is...not well. I fear for her but I know of a place where there are those who can help her. Wolves who have dedicated their lives to healing and taking care of others who are not well. But..in order to go there she would not be able to take the pups...our pups. Do you understand what I am asking of you?" Nuri feared that if Silent stayed here and let their pups feed off her they would take everything she had left to give and his beautiful mate would yield her life for them. Emerald eyes blazed with the depth of his love and concern for the proud alphess.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:10 pm

ooc: oh, well, um... uh... i can fix this... i think... lemme try

ooc2: FIXED!
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:36 am

ooc: lol! Ali isn't there...... XD I was gonna play it like she got picked up by humans since she's an ex-sled dog lol

edit: hehe, tis okay, prolly should have told ya that ^^ she's just been gone for so long, I didn't wanna make her sleeping through everything. She's comin back in soon anyway =D

Last edited by Starrlight on Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:29 pm

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 4828351753_8e4f36455b
Robin nudged Jewel and Aslan into the den. It smelled so much like Ali... Where could she be? "You both need good rest," he whispered to them. He needed to know where his wife was, what she was doing, if she was... safe... It so hurt his heart that Ali may not know of the tragedy that had happened, and he hoped he would be able to fix what he could in the meantime. Grief was scarred across his family, but there would be no time to lament. Who knew when another attack could happen? The lands around them were dangerous, now... Something terrible had happened, and he needed to put up as much as he could to defend his pack.

He heard a call from Doctor... Nuri and Silent were busy now with their children, so he could only assume Doctor was the next in charge. Robin loped toward the British Columbian, being the nearest. The pack was so spread out right now... He wondered where the rest were. Where Robbie was, and if he was all right...

Robin knew he had to have faith in his son. He looked at Doctor. "What is it, Doctor?" he asked. "Is everything going all right with Silent?" Worry creased his brow. If their pack leader was failing, and the lands were at war... Who knew what could happen?

Last edited by __silvers__ on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:25 pm

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Silentbanner

Silent kept her head down, resting on her paws with tail covering nose, but her ears shifted to the voices outside as Nuri and Doctor discussed how to deal with the pack. She was satisfied with the decisions made, and perked up as Nuri came in briefly to comfort her. She smiled warmly and revelled in the moment with him, feeling tingly where his tongue and caressed her. Silent envyed him as he left the den, wishing she could follow. Sighing, she once more rested herself and allowed herself to drift off...

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 BrightMoonb

Bright barely realized she had been dozing when suddenly a voice filled her ears and she looked up to see Nuri at the entrance of the den. She tilted her head, wondering what he needed to discuss with her, but realized it may have something to do with his children. "Yes, Nuri, what is is?" dreary as she was, she forced herself to sit up and leave the pups in a pile as they protested her departure. She looked to Silent's mate, awaiting to hear what he had to say.

Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:56 pm

If Doctor was surprised at Nuri's fairly quick decision, and who was chosen for temporary beta, it didn't show. He had to keep his emotions in check if he didn't want to lose control over his actions- more so with the position he currently held. Nodding at the suggestion of grouping the pack, he automatically turned and headed for the area he and Bright, and Cardinal and Nuri had split ways, then continued a bit further, closer to where Robin, Jewel, and some of the others were. He noted much of the pack were scattered, and sent up a howl, summoning the pack, apart from those at Silent or Bright's dens. The howl offered no explanation why, but held a bit of importance, which allowed the others some time to finish up what they were currently doing.

The British Columbian had no idea if some of the pack were doing anything important, and hated to disrupt them, but the pack needed to be on the same page and soon. If another assailant showed up and they weren't... He didn't want to think about it. His gaze turned to Robin, who seemed to be comforting Jewel. Was her brother the one attacked? Another quick sweep and realized what happened. Sadness glittered in his eyes for a moment before he blinked, waiting for the majority of the pack he'd called to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:46 pm

Nuri watched anxiously as his mate slid into the den. She was in such bad condition...He couldn't handle losing her..Seeing her settled he turned to Doctor grateful for his presence. He nodded, yes Doctor was right, but he could not just give the pack to anyone else to guide. He realized with his status as Silent's mate he now claimed the role of Alpha, thus eliminating anyone for a beta. Nodding to himself he started to speak. "Good idea, for now you shall take the role of beta." Nuri thought this would be a good role for Doctor and would discuss it as a more permanent position for the hessian. "For now if you don't mind could you organize the rest of the pack...Don't over exert yourself though. You've already done a great deal for the pack..for us. Thank you." He said whole heartedly. "For now I can handle Silent and with the help of Negro Diablo it won't be to tough. I must...attend to our children...see how Bright is doing." He touched Doctor's shoulder with his nose. "I should be along shortly." With that he turned ducked into Silent's den, ran a gentle caress over her head with his tongue. "It will be okay my love..." Then he quickly ducked out.

She would need to rest now, he knew that full well. He would just take care of the pack...as fast as possible and attend to his mate. God his heart felt heavy, with the death of Robin and Ali's pup, Silent's condition. Stalking over to Bright's den he paused knowing the anxiety of a new mother would be high. "Bright, it's Nuri. I have a few things to discuss with you..."
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:22 pm

He couldn’t deny that he was surprised at her mild reaction to Storm Calls sudden appearance, he had expected something much like her reaction to him, still he was glad she was adjusting. Everything would take time, so he wasn’t going to press her or any others. Everyone of them were vulnerable for the time being, Cardinal wouldn’t put it past that insane bruja to return, and with company. The granite male knew he would do whatever it took to protect the pack, and he didn’t fear killing any that decided to bring harm to his pack mates. It was the last thing they needed, another attack, but for now they did need a meal. A large meal, with so many knew mouths to feed. Cardinal’s gaze move over Crucifix before he looked at Storm Call, he was sure the three of them could bring something large home. That way everyone could eat, and Silent and the others would be able to work better, with a full stomach. “Now, come on.” Cardinal said, nodding to Storm Call and then to Crucifix.Perhaps it was the fact that they shared scars, or her skittish shy nature, Cardinal smirked to himself briefly. He led the trio into the foliage, scenting the air on occasion. His thoughts should dwell on more important issues, like the hunt, or protecting the pack. He couldn’t recall the last time he thought of a woman, the journey had definitely made his focus more of surviving, rather then settling down. The granite male shook the thoughts away, catching the brief scent of deer on a light breeze. “This way.” Cardinal said, taking a sharp turn to the right. There would be a different, better time, to dwell on such thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Zanderslip

Zanderslip

Pawprints : 39

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:33 pm

ooc: sorry guys this first week of school has not started out well, I sure hope things change.

Storm Call looked from the male to the female then nodded. "I believe that would be beneficial to make bonds between pack members." He looked to the fea and though his lips did nothing but his eyes, as they say were the windows to the soul, held a spark of interest. He scented the air for prey but looked to the male since he was the one who asked.

ooc: Sorry I am out of it because Im getting sick.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:50 am

OOC: Decent. Gotta cut the convo short though. =/ That's what the other boards are for.
Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Crucif11

Cardinal assured her there was nothing wrong. He seemed to be truthful so far, so she took his words to heart and relaxed once more. He made mention of a hunt, andher auds for the first time perked immediately. She even caught herself wagging her tail. Her features broke into a soft smile and she nodded. "A hunt would be great," she obliged. It was exactly what she needed to loosen up, focus on something besides her worries. And the thought alone of him deciding to include her put her at ease, knowing she wasn't just some awkward stranger. She jumped slightly at the presence of Storm Call appearing, but kept her cool, pushing back with more mental strength the skittish nature that posessed her. She gave him a shy nod. "Hello, Storm Call." She tested the name aloud. Cardinal had already introduced her name, so she found it unnecessary to repeat it again. Besides, the less talking she really had to do, the better. Being around the two wolves for long enough had become unbearable - in a good sense - however, and she found her own face giving him a pleasant smile. 'Seems pack life grows on you quickly.' She pondered.

Subconsciously, Crucifix began rubbing at the back of her foreleg with her other paw, touching one of the scars there as was her habit when overly anxious. Somewhere else in her mind she hoped they wouldn't sneak a look. She masked the emotion as well as she could, putting on a brave face for the two brus. Not only did she have to prove herself to them, but the 'them' in question were also of the opposite sex, making it all the more important to show that her timid exterior belied the true fae she was within. Forcing herself to stop the bad habit, she placed both pads firmly to the ground, waving her tassel eagerly again. "So," She spoke more plainly, "When do we start?"
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:19 pm

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Silentbanner

Silent felt the weight lifted off of her paws when Nuri slipped under her and lifted her body onto his back. She let out a sigh of relief and relaxed, shifting her weight only so she would not fall off. She closed her eyes and nuzzled into his fur as he carried her. As he lowered himself near the entrance to her den, she whispered into his ear, "Thank you, love." She smiled weakly and licked his ear, before sliding off of Nuri's back. Her legs shook as she stumbled toward her den and crawled inside. Once in the dark confines of her den, she flopped to the floor and curled her body, tail over her nose. She felt exhausted, but she also felt guilty. She was failing her pack, and she didn't even know what was going on with her wolves. And now she was weaker than ever, and not only that, but her eyesight was useless. How could she continue to run a pack in this condition?

Huffing uncertainly, she closed her bleary eyes. She couldn't keep doing this, but she couldn't put everything onto Nuri's shoulders could she? He was getting on in age, and it would be enough for the two of them to be raising whelps together without all the stresses of the pack being on his shoulders alone. But who could she turn to next? There were many pack members that she did not see as often as she used to, and she wasn't sure who would be able to do the job. But she knew that she herself could no longer do it, so somebody else must be capable. Suddenly her ears perked as Doctor arrived and set down a ball of wet moss in front of her. She lapped at it as he instructed her, and she lifted her head with a grateful expression upon her face. Then she heard him go outside, speaking with Nuri of the things she'd recently been thinking of herself. A pack leader. Not herself. Too much to put on Nuri all at once. But who? She had not the strength nor the energy to go outside and include herself in the conversation, but she trusted her mate and pack to figure out who could best lead in place of her.

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 BrightMoonb

Bright plodded along quietly with the group, grateful for the assistance they gave in his moment of need. When at last they had reached the dens and all of the pups were placed down, Bright looked to those who had helped. "Thank you for your help," she said shyly. Then she rounded them up, and one by one she quickly took them into the den that she would be staying in. The pups lay in a heap now inside of the den, and she licked them each affectionately before laying down to curl around them to add her warmth to their tiny bodies. The squeaked and squirmed as newborns would, but soon they settled down, content once more. Laying her head down, Bright merely perked her ears to what was going on outside, allowing everyone else to take care of the pack issues.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:14 am

He was running back towards the dens, ignoring everything around him, so if he happened to pass by any wolves, Doctor just continued to speed past. He couldn't grip onto his current possession tightly, or else he'd lose everything that was contained within.

He came to a stop near where Nuri had put Silent down and placed the water-filled moss right in front of Silent's mouth, making sure she could feel it. "Silent? Can you drink some of the water that's in the moss?" He wasn't too worried about the alphess drinking too much at a time, since the natural sponginess of the moss would help to regulate the water intake. Doctor glanced at Nuri and said, "She'll need to drink more, but we don't want to force her, either, or she'll get sick." He paused, then added his other input, "I think you should assign us temporary roles. I assigned Negro Diablo to take over as Silent's healer for the time being with me supervising while I do other things. I can continue getting water unless you have other plans regarding to that. Between Silent and the pack, it's understandable for you to be more concerned over Silent, so maybe someone to temporarily guiding the pack would be a good idea." He still had no clue which pup was attacked, so he wasn't sure if the betas were fine to take the lead at the moment. "I can get an update from Cardinal if that would help."
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:19 am

Robbie ran on even after he heard his father's shouts. He knew he shouldn't have run, shouldn't have left Jewel behind, but she had Aslan now and she would be okay. He was struggling with a strange emotion, inadequacy. He was always the biggest, always the lead sibling and with that came the responsibility to watch his other siblings. It was all too sudden, to quick. He was not big enough or strong enough to fend away that crazed brute...never, he vowed, never would he be rendered incapable like that again. He burned on the inside with his vow and he felt his life course swing and focus on a certain path. One that promised vengeance for his fallen brother and the other to protect his family no matter the cost. Hearing his father's howl he looked up and frowning glared into the sky, a bitterness creeping into his heart.

Then it was Teagan calling his name. Twin flags cupped forward to her soft voice then pinned to his skull. He didn't want to face anyone right now, not after his embarassing flight. He knew a deep ache in his chest for his rowdy brother and he also knew that he was going to become intimate with this very feeling. Composing himself he cleared his throat and shoved back the impending tears. "I'm here." He said quietly, but loud enough for her to hear.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:47 am

It wasn’t a heavy stress, but it still lingered, and was beginning to bother him. He held his stance as a simple wolf, a bruja among a pack. Yet with Silent resting, which he hoped was all it was, and Nuri tending to her, what was he to do with all the new wolves? Crucifix would be the forth he had welcomed, though with the siblings Nuri had been there, he had merely parted with a few words before going to see Silent. Telling this new woman that she was joining a pack in turmoil wasn’t something Cardinal wanted to do, and he doubted he would, at least, not right away. Things would take time, from telling the new wolves about the situation, to finding out himself what the situation was. After all, he wasn’t sure what was going on with the mother’s and their whelps, nor with Doctor or Nuri. Cardinal’s decision was a simple one, he’d continue to do what he had to, and whatever he thought seemed appropriate and helpful. Everything else would be sorted out eventually, and he hoped the stress would lift sooner rather then later as well.

His attention split from his thoughts at her reaction, a sudden panic from his change of mood. He watched her briefly, reflecting over her reaction. The granite male realized he was going to have to be delicate with his emotion and thoughts, for it seemed they portrayed physically as well. “Nothing, forgive me. I didn’t mean to alarm you, simply thinking over a hunt, and of who is free to hunt with.” Cardinal assured her, his body relaxing a bit. “Perhaps you’d join me? Then you’ll see some of the land that you’ll be calling home.” Cardinal offered, a change in his mind. Though at first, he doubted her willingness, and it was foolish and ignorant of him. It seemed like a better idea to have her on the hunt, perhaps get her more used to being around him and the others.

As if on cue on the thought, the granite male glanced to his side, his amber orbs catching Storm Call’s frame. Automatically, his lanterns lifted back to Crucifix, not sure how she’d react to the sudden appearance. “Crucifix, this is Storm Call, he and his siblings arrived not long before you.” Cardinal introduced the two, nodding acknowledgement to the bruja. “Perhaps, you’d join us for a hunt as well Storm Call?” Cardinal returned his gaze to the male, looking him over briefly. It’d help the granite hessian learn a bit of both of them, considering he had only exchanged a greeting with Storm Call as well.
Back to top Go down
Zanderslip

Zanderslip

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:19 pm

Storm Call watched the two dance back and forth in their talk for what seemed an hour. His ears twitched to a soft sound from the female and this was when he decided to cuff a greeting to the male he already met. He slowly stepped forward to allow the female to see him and the male as well. His scent was difficult to define, at times you would think you could scent him but then even if he was next to you the scent was gone. He moved out from the underbrush closer to the male and came to stop still feet from them. He bowed his head to both then looked at the fae. His white fur still a fluffy just washed color and his height was more than the male nearby even if only a bit.

ooc: I am doing good. How are things with you?
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:15 am

OOC: Pretty good, nice to see you. How're you?

Crucifix caught herself smiling at Cardinal's kind words. The pretense of these wolves being pure had already settled her just slightly, and with the hessian's seemingly effortless gestures of hospitality, she deemed it safe to be at ease. Though the air about them was tinged with grief, he overlooked it and appeared friendly enough. Her form finally straightened out, timidity waning. It was still a strange thing hearing the the term 'pleasure to meet you' being directed to her. no one else she had met in her travels had seemed nearly as polite. her ears stood half way up, still slightly leery. In a few days time she would be shed of her pitiful cowardice. That was, if all went well. There were still many to meet, and though she could tell it was proper to hold this bru in a sort of higher regard, he wasn't the alpha. It was uncomfortable, being left out of the loop in this time of great stress, but she understood that she was too new to begin posing questions left and right. It wasn't her tight to do so, and in time she was sure the events would be revealed when deemed appropriate. He made the offer to make herself at home, but she shook her head gently. "Not just yet," her quiet tones came surprisingly sweetly, "But thank you. I barely know the place yet."

She noticed Cardinal glancing at her, attentions suddenly shifted. Her flighty mind relapsed for a moment to panic. "Wh-what's the matter?" Unaware that a hunt was all that was on the hessian's mind, she feared that another intrusion had occurred, or perhaps he was having second thoughts about her. Pures wouldn't judge so blatantly, would they? What had she done wrong? She was too odd, wasn't she? Yes, that had to be it. Not their kind. If he were to elaborate on the subject, she would probably be able to calm herself sooner. A hunt would do her good and oddly enough, keep her from thinking the worst of these potential packmates. One would think it was the opportune time for an ambush, but the thought of a kill and the rumble in her stomach would keep her worries at bay, and make the young femme more confident in herself. No doubt she would suddenly find the urge to prove herself of these other wolves and more quickly rid herself of this cowed persona. All he had to do was say the words.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:34 am

He knew he’d have to tread carefully; it wasn’t hard to tell that the woman had seen some horrible things. She met him like he was next to the devil, but his thoughts shifted when she unfurled and relaxed slightly. Progress, it was good, but he knew there was a lot to be done. She was walking into a pack with its own problems, and she was walking in scared. It had been the same situation with the last three new arrivals, what was he meant to say to the fem? One of our pups was murdered, before that we were attacked by a bear, oh and our queen is ill. It certainly wasn’t a pleasant way to come into a pack, but he figured they’d have to make the choice, stay and help a bruised pack, or flee from the drama. Cardinal’s stance was loose, and calm, his attempt to appear more as a friend oppose to a alpha. It had been different with the siblings, they had helped, but his stance had been more judging. Of course, that was simply because of the attack. Yet, the three had proven a small form of acceptance, simply by helping out within a second, and not even yet being accepted into the pack. Lanterns swept over her briefly, as she uncurled and attempted to meet his hues.

Crucifix, auds picked up her calling, and Cardinal smiled lightly. It was definitely a unique name for a pure wolf, but somehow he figured it made sense. He knew nothing of her, but the way she carried herself, it appeared as a namesake. His gazes shifted away from her, and to the packland, briefly catching Robin enter a den, and the other pups following. Teagan hadn’t returned from chasing Robbie, but then again he wasn’t surprised. The young male had seen horrible things to soon. “It’s a pleasure meeting you, Crucifix.” Cardinal’s hues averted back to the timid woman, and gave her a light smile. “Make yourself at home, rest if you need to.” Cardinal nodded to her, and his gaze lifted from her. A hunt was in order; a good large meal would do good. Though he was sure everyone had little in the ways of an appetite after the ordeal, it would still be good to have something. Amber lanterns glanced at Crucifix, considering her to follow for a hunt, but he wasn’t sure if she’d be prepared to start off like that. Where were the siblings? He knew he could likely get one of them to follow.
Back to top Go down
Zanderslip

Zanderslip

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:20 pm

ooc: Hey blaqkmoonlight, its sara from HWP. I played Winter's Hollow. Im playing Storm Call, Nephritides and Negro Diablo here. How have you been?
Back to top Go down
Zanderslip

Zanderslip

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:18 pm

Storm Call had wandered away from the pack but some how managed to come upon the male from before and an outside female. He kept himself from their sight and he never made any noise so they would not know he was there till he wished them to. He listened for a short time as he watched the fea uncoil. His face held no emotions and his eyes only held a small amount of interest in the female.

Nephritides watched how things fell apart with the pups before her. Her ears folded back and a soft whine slipped from her black lips. She stood, hoping the pups just needed their father. So she walked off towards the smell of water to calm herself.

Negro Diablo came back to the dens where the mothers were and walked over to the alpha. Her month full of herbs for the ill queen. Her ears in a relaxed state she almost looked funny when she tilted her head waiting for his words.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:40 pm

Teagan had become a sprinting maniac after the pup. She had to smell which way he was going from left to right and soon he could see his pelt running through the trees. "Robbie! Honey wait!" she came up near him but not next to him. "You need to stop, running isn't going to help anything but get out some left behind sorrow and I think you've made your point in scaring your father enough." she sighed and panted as her lack of shapeness caused her to pant a little...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:32 am

The femme was caught off guard by the male who approached her. She blatantly flinched, shrinking in his presence. If he listened carefully enough, he would have been able to hear the whimper that escaped her maw. His size more intimidated her than his scar. She had those of her own, so his was the least of her concern. It began to slowly occur to her that he was trying to be gentle. And the longer he stood before her, she came to realize how absurd she looked trying to hide herself from this bru who honestly seemed like he wanted to help her. Steadily, with the utmost caution, she began to straighten herself up, revealing a lithe and elegant form, held rather nobly if given the chance. She didn't give much more than this to start, auds still pulled tightly against her skull. She tried to meet his eyes, forcing her body to respond appropriately. She forced a wag of her tail, slight... It felt good. The tip swayed back and forth just barely. 'Come on, girl. Make an effort. He's trying.'

He introduced himself as Cardinal. So it was only appropriate to respond, wasn't it? She swallowed, and with the action a bit of her fear began to disappear. "Crucifix," she said simply. She wasn't much into formalities with strangers. He welcomed her next. A stranger? Well, they were pure here after all. The feel of the land here was something she would have to get used to again. After so long on her own, everything seemed so dark. Yes, this was what she needed now. For sure. She began to loosen up a little more, lifting her head a little higher, nearly eye level with him. She didn't nearly trust him enough yet, if at all. Sure he was nice, but things had to be taken one step at a time. Maybe in time, he could be a friend. For now, his simple words of 'Welcome to Tirisfal' were answered with a quiet "Thank you." And it wasn't her choice. There were some things beyond her control. And her quiet demeanor would forever be a part of her after her ordeals. No matter how much else she tried to change, this was one more scar it seemed, on the inside. And only she could see.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:00 pm

Jewel looked to Aslan and to her father as he approached once more. She stood, white pelt looking rather pale and her two toned eyes lifeless in sorrow she felt. She looked to where her brother had fled and wished to join him but didn't think her father could handle that stress right now. She hoped Aslan's mother could find him. She sighed softly and nudged her friend,Aslan, and then with heavy paws began to walk toward the den...not looking at her fallen brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley
Page 23 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 33  Next