Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley

Go down 
+22
Bear
Ruffian
White wolf
flamewolf6
mikalaisangel09
Sheawolf88
_Sensable_
Moohn
Zanderslip
HaruXD
silverbrushedfur
EDITOR
__silvers__
WarriorWolf
Morbid Joke
FoSsY
Starrlight
Silent
Kouga9
akkanatrum
rainstorm111
Shadowed
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:32 am

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Crucif11

The femme was caught off guard by the male who approached her. She blatantly flinched, shrinking in his presence. If he listened carefully enough, he would have been able to hear the whimper that escaped her maw. His size more intimidated her than his scar. She had those of her own, so his was the least of her concern. It began to slowly occur to her that he was trying to be gentle. And the longer he stood before her, she came to realize how absurd she looked trying to hide herself from this bru who honestly seemed like he wanted to help her. Steadily, with the utmost caution, she began to straighten herself up, revealing a lithe and elegant form, held rather nobly if given the chance. She didn't give much more than this to start, auds still pulled tightly against her skull. She tried to meet his eyes, forcing her body to respond appropriately. She forced a wag of her tail, slight... It felt good. The tip swayed back and forth just barely. 'Come on, girl. Make an effort. He's trying.'

He introduced himself as Cardinal. So it was only appropriate to respond, wasn't it? She swallowed, and with the action a bit of her fear began to disappear. "Crucifix," she said simply. She wasn't much into formalities with strangers. He welcomed her next. A stranger? Well, they were pure here after all. The feel of the land here was something she would have to get used to again. After so long on her own, everything seemed so dark. Yes, this was what she needed now. For sure. She began to loosen up a little more, lifting her head a little higher, nearly eye level with him. She didn't nearly trust him enough yet, if at all. Sure he was nice, but things had to be taken one step at a time. Maybe in time, he could be a friend. For now, his simple words of 'Welcome to Tirisfal' were answered with a quiet "Thank you." And it wasn't her choice. There were some things beyond her control. And her quiet demeanor would forever be a part of her after her ordeals. No matter how much else she tried to change, this was one more scar it seemed, on the inside. And only she could see.
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:00 pm

Jewel looked to Aslan and to her father as he approached once more. She stood, white pelt looking rather pale and her two toned eyes lifeless in sorrow she felt. She looked to where her brother had fled and wished to join him but didn't think her father could handle that stress right now. She hoped Aslan's mother could find him. She sighed softly and nudged her friend,Aslan, and then with heavy paws began to walk toward the den...not looking at her fallen brother.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:01 pm

His granite frame shifted slightly, as he watched with sadness. Robbie dashed away, pain and grief filling the young boy’s features, which reflected in all of them. It was the last thing any whelp should have seen, their own brother’s death, at such a young age. Cardinal’s gaze shifted to Robin, the father chasing after his son. Oceans swept over Jewel and Aslan, before moving to Teagan, watching her follow after Robin. Everything was a mess, and the bruja had a feeling it wasn’t only in their pack. Things were shifting in the lands, power was being thrown around. Cardinal stood by the last two whelps, guarding them silently. His mind wandered around, from everything that happened. Much like his pack mate, the granite male had full intention to kill that insane creature that called himself a wolf. Cardinal’s gaze flickered over Robin’s emerging frame, guessing that Teagan decided to deal with Robbie. Moving slightly from the group, he allowed Robin to take care of the girls.

Nares flared at the scent of another, a stranger, and the large male turned towards the forest. Strangers weren’t a good thing at the moment, Cardinal was a little edgy at the time, and anyone that came into the lands could be a potential threat. Of course, he wasn’t going to judge until he had met the wolf, or until the wolf attacked. Oceans moved over the rest of the pack, busy with taking care of whelps or the woman who had given birth. It wasn’t a welcoming time, what with so much chaos around, but Cardinal knew they couldn’t turn down a wolf. Silent was still resting, and he could only view Nuri as the alpha now. Of course the male was helping his love, so who was to greet any newcomers such as this? Cardinal sighed and relaxed himself, breathing lightly but quickly.

His lanterns swept over her, and he became slightly confused. Were his eyes deceiving him? Or was she truly walking as though he was going to murder her? Cardinal walked slowly, he didn’t want to startle the fem that looked about ready to dash away. Granite pillars brought him to her, a few paw lengths between them. “Greetings.” His voice was soothing, and he tried his best to appear as gentle as possible. Difficulties showed up however, his size and appearance shot any form of gentleness. His scar was prominent in the difficulty, but still, despite all of the problems, Cardinal tried his best. “I’m Cardinal, welcome to the lands of Tirisfal.” He tried to recall how Silent had greeted him, and Teagan. Ocean hues showed the calm and gentleness that his features could not, orbs flickered over her, hoping that she would become more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:30 am

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Crucif11

'I'm in the wrong place. I'm in the wrong place...'

A confused young femme wandered to and fro at the edges of the pack. Her pretty young face was marred by an expression of fear and tension. Never in so long had she been this close to a pack. Her levels of trust were distorted, unhealthy. Everyone was out to hurt her, to kill her. She knew it wasn't true, felt it in her gut, but her mind kept pushing, telling her it was right. This was instinct. And she knew it was wrong. But instinct was never wrong... was it? She whined to herself, a pitiful noise, really. Her thoughts were a pool of darkness, swirling, consuming her. She just wanted a new start. But everything was so hard. If only there was a way to shut her thoughts off! The closer she got, inching forward by the briefest of spaces long minutes at a time, the more her heart raced, the more her mind screamed at her not to do it, to turn and run. She couldn't give in to fear this time. The wolves here were good, truthful... They would help her. And yet, as she got closer, horror seemed to unfold. The alphess was being carried away. Sick it seemed, or injured? And the others, mourning, a young one running to the woods. It shattered her heart instantly. She wanted to run to the child, comfort the boy with helpful words. No one so young should have had to been put through so much grief to make them run away. Make them run like she did.

'They don't need me here. They are grieving. I am unwanted.'

She shuffled her paws nervously, and as they curled up she eyed the scars at her wrists, the marks plaguing them forever. Her namesake. The scars of her own childhood. A child with scars was damaged. Pitied. Forever changed. She wanted to shelter them all, the innocent, the pure. Maybe that was what she had to do here.... She had been there for a good hour, just standing there, staring, scared stiff of these loving and caring wolves before her. The light hued hessian, with the interesting eyes... she had zeroed in on him, seeming like the gentle type with all of these children around, but the moment she had gathered her courage to strike out on a full walk, he was walking away, tending to something far more important. Oh... things were going to be so much harder to begin again. She knew this would be hard. She expected it one hundred percent. She hated when she was right. Well, even without getting to talk to him, one of them was bound to notice her eventually. She shut her eyes tight, and turned her head back to herself as though walking into gale force winds. Her obsidian auds pinned back and she gave a quiet gasp, steeling herself. Auburn pools opened, and she pushed forward towards the pack. She had to do this for herself. She had to be normal again.

'Please look at me. No don't! Yes... yes, look at me. See me. Please be civil. I don't want to die here.'
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:42 pm

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 4828351753_8e4f36455b

His auds instantly twisted at the sound of a howl behind him. Was it...?! No. It was only Teagan. His heart fell, and he sat back on his haunches as she approached. "I suppose..." he murmured. "I'm just scared for him... I know he's a year old, but that makes him young in this world..." He stood up, and walked past his packmate. "I hope you're right," he said quietly, looking Teagan right in the eye, his maroon orbs burning bright. And with that, he loped back into the packlands, coming beside Jewel and Aslan again. Aslan may not have been his daughter, but she was adopted into the pack enough to be considered. "Come," he said to them. "We all need some rest after this..."

He wondered if Ali would be in the den. His wounded heart ached to see her beautiful face, though he knew it would be trailing with tears. Robin needed his mate by his side so they would get through this dark and terrible time... together.

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:55 pm

Teagan looked at Cardinal in confusion. "that's not right. Damean made a treaty with the pack didn't he? And he's dead the pack lost him or that's what's spreading... This is all confusing." and then there was Robbie dashing off she looked down at Aslan "girls you should go to a den" she started in a run after Robin and when she came up to him she gave him wide birth in his howl. Her head came back ad she too howled with him only hers was confused and short. "he needs to let it out in a run like you do in a song. I'll go get him. Where is your mate I haven't seen her..." Teagan went to turn. "the girls could use you... He may need a womans touch right now... It's up to you..." she gave him a smile. He could choose either way she wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:15 pm

Damean Jager... The coldness of the name sent chills up Robin's spine. And Midnights... What in the world could those be? Muerta was Muerta Mountains, ruled by the heinous Akira... Robin's fur stood on end, a slight curl to his lip. What the hell were they doing in Tirisfal land? To spill the blood of an innocent, to prove that they were still alive? What was so wrong with living in harmony? If they could live in harmony, the world would be a better place... Robin closed his eyes, thinking hard, his head down. The world would be a better place, hypothetically speaking... But it wasn't. His son was dead. And this may as well have been the first act of war. When he looked up he could see the fire in Jewel's eyes, the burning desire to hunt down the bastard that killed her brother. She was completely right in her sense of justice.

Robin turned to look at Robbie, but all he caught was the hind end of him bounding into the forest. "NO!" he shouted, and tore off after him. I'm not going to lose another one, he thought as his paws flew across the earth, trying to catch up to Robbie as much as he could. Night was falling, and soon he would only have his nose and ears to guide him. The forest was thick with blackness, autumn falling into place, and soon Robin lost sight of him completely. "Robbie!" he shouted in the darkness, looking this way and that. "Please, come back! Don't go!"

He wanted to shout that he would protect him. That he would keep him safe. That he would watch over him. But Robin didn't know if he could do that any more. When he got no reply, he raised his head and threw out a most desperate howl.

Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:18 pm

Robbie sat there numb to his sisters grief, his mind blocking out his own. He felt very empty..very detached from the whole scenario. His eyes were fixed on the limp body of his brother and when his father came he looked hollowed eyed at him. Why hadn't he been? Why didn't he protect them? Than Aslan and Teagan came and Robbie could bear their tears no more. Rising to his feet he bounded off into the forest to hide in the depths of blackness...
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:17 am

The granite male hated that he didn’t do anything, or rather had little to offer in the ways of help. He watched as everyone took care of Silent and Bright and the whelps they both birthed, Cardinal growled to himself when they moved off. He felt like he had brought this on, even though he knew it was a coincidence. It wasn’t a measure of bad luck from his past, it was simply bad timing. Still, the male couldn’t help but feel responsible, though he believed he wasn’t the only one. A scent entered the air, one that was familiar, and Cardinal dashed towards it. He couldn’t save the father from the sight of his own dead son, and Cardinal stepped on the scene when Robin asked his questions. “The three siblings intervened first, and then me and Nuri joined. I’m sorry for your loss Robin…” His voice held grief for the father, and sincerity. Pools washed over the hessian, and he looked down to the whelps. It wasn’t healthy to keep the boy around, but he wasn’t sure if he should mention it, after all it was a delicate subject now. “Jewel’s right, it was a message from a dark king called Damean.” Cardinal said, looking the father over.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:33 pm

Jewel looked up at her father and she blinked her two toned eyes. "I don't know his name...' She paused sniffing. "He said something about Midnights..an' muerta...an Damean Jager?" She said and then her anger flared up. "I bit him...on the nose...hard." She drew blood and hopefully that wolf would have a scar across his nose for life....all the better to help her identify the cruel wolf. Oh yes...Jewel would be out for that ones blood....someday.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:35 pm

"Thank you, Nephritides. I am Robin," he said, and nodded, taking the information in. He would be in debt to her. She had protected his pups when he could not. He looked to his daughter. "Tell me, Jewel. What did he look like? Do you know if he had a name?" he asked, his voice becoming calmer as he spoke. He needed to know this information as soon as possible, for he was going to make certain that something was going to be done. He turned his head to Robbie. "Which pack member intervened? Do you know who?"
Back to top Go down
Zanderslip

Zanderslip

Number of posts : 20
Pawprints : 39
Registration date : 2010-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:10 pm

Negro Diablo followed after Doctor and set the two pups carefully down by the one he had. She tilted her head as Doctor spoke to her but then she nodded. She glanced around for the herb she wanted but didn't see it here by the den. She slowly moved off a bit into the forest and was lucky enough to find another herb that helped to restore strength. She pulled it up and went back to Silent and her mate. She just stood waiting for the alphas to see her and get done doing what the were busy with.

Nephritides watched the pup and her father and other family members it seemed. She then looked to Robin as he spoke and she could see now that it was her he was talking to. She nodded and started to speak in a honey sweet Irish tone. "We heard the cry of a pup in pain and came to help. My brother, sister and I came upon the fall pup and the evil male that was trying to do something with young Jewel. My brother Storm Call was ready to kill the male when a pack member of your's came in and soon the evil wolf ran. The rest took off to care for another wolf." She folded back her ears and scented the blood and birth on the air.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:39 am

Robin did not move as his daughter leaned into him, seeking comfort. He only hoped he could give comfort, give safety and security. He had let... this happen. How could he let this happen? He remained like a stone as Jewel leaned into Aslan's shoulder, unable to shake this pit of grief inside him. Something had to be done. He lifted his eyes at the female wolf that had ushered his pups - Nephritides, was her name? - and wondered if it was she that had fended off the killer.

"Can you tell me what happened?" he asked her, his voice weak. He had to know how this all happened... because he was going to make certain that something was going to be done.

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:39 pm

Jewel's eyes looked at the fem who had come to their rescue and then her eyes found Aslan and her distress brought the pain come flooding back. She leaned into her friend and sobbed. "He's gone..." she said softly and whined the tears now running down her nose. She looked at Robbie leaned into him with Aslan at her side. She felt anger surge through her. At least she bled the feind... and she would do it again..someday when she sunk her teeth into his throat.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:16 pm

Teagan had been off with aslan teaching a small lesson of hunting when commotion broke out. She would have ran faster but ae stayed with the pace of her daughter just to be safe. It was seeing robin first that struck her as odd. The brute had always been so upbeat and alive. Then it was the gathering of pups and a stranger that set her off again. What happened! Where was silent! She began to feel sick when her daughter sucked in a sharp breath and said koda's name right before her eyes fell on the fallen shape... "sweetie don--" but her daughter was already sprinting down towards her friends. "aslan!" she too began the chase in a panic unsure of what else was around. When they both stopped near the family she looked at Aslan who was now sobbig and slumping over to Jewel and Robby Jr. Her heart broke and she looked at Robin who still came near. "I'm so sorry... What happened? " she hoped that none of the children would know... And she instantly felt sick again...

Ooc ummm I forgot if the pups moved or what I just kinda formed up this post
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:13 pm

He was a bit worried, watching Silent struggling to stand, but held back, knowing this wasn't something for anything to interfere with. Doctor was glad when Nuri picked her up from that point, and he picked up the last pup on the ground. When Nuri started to lead the way, he silently followed, watching to make sure the alphess wouldn't slip from her mate's back. When they arrived, he moved to the other den, placing the pup down near his paws so that Bright could enter first.

He made sure everyone was here, and he said, "I can't believe I'm so stupid... " He moved the pup closer to the den, and said to Negro Diablo, "I'm relying on you to take care of Silent's treatment. I'll be back in a bit with water." With that, he ran, knowing he didn't have much time to say anything else. He was not able to believe that he hadn't been thinking clearly earlier. The answer for water was so simple, yet so far out of his mind. His feet led him towards the river, and along the way, he barely slowed his pace, roughly ripping a plant from the ground. As he approached the flowing water, he almost slipped along wet rocks, but just managed to hold his balance.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:09 pm

It pained Nuri to watch her struggle and he hoped to all the gods in existence that she would be fine. She looked to all the world as if she would walk to where the dens was. Nuri frowned and in a quick and graceful motion slunk under her legs and lifted her body from the ground where she was balanced on top of him. "No mate of mine is going to have to stuggle though something like this.." He murmured. It looked as almost he was wearing a wolf pelt but he was determined to deliver her to the dens quickly and safely. He strode forward keeping an even and steady pace. He would not let her fall. He grunted to Doctor, a command to start the transport and he glanced at the pups with Bright before continuing onward. The path was level and the dens were not far.

Soon they were in sight and he found two that were close together. Lowering himself to the ground he held his body as flat as possible. He wanted to be sure it was as easy as it could be for Silent to slide off of him and get into her den.
Back to top Go down
Zanderslip

Zanderslip

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:10 pm

Negro Diablo's leafy scent along with the lemony scent of the herbs flowed over the alpha as Diablo watched the group ready for the next move. Her red amber eyes almost looking of evil, glanced to the alpha with a gentle stare before moving onto Bright as she stood. She lowered her head to the pups and it was easy for her to tell which pup went to which mother. The scents would fad if the pups all stayed with Bright though and then only sight would tell them. She softly moved one pup with her nose next to another then placed her jaws around both new borns. Her head moved slowly up then she looked to Bright, waiting to be shown the way.

Nephritides looked up to the male wolf but since it seemed the pups knew him, she made no move. She listened but then lowered her head when she heard what he had to say. She glanced at the pups then wondered what became of her brother.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:10 pm

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Silentbanner

Silent soflty murred as Nuri licked her face, listening to him as he answered her tired questions. She smiled, thinking of their pups, feeling sad that she had barely seen them nor felt them nurse since they'd been born - and she wasn't so sure she would ever see them with her eyes again. She wasn't even aware of the one that didn't make it, for her mind had been too groggy to keep such a memory. She was glad to hear that any newcomers had already been helpful toward the pack, and she needn't worry about a thing. It was hard not to in a time like this, but she had to realize that she simply wasn't capable of worrying right now. She tried to stay conscious enough to listen to everybody as they spoke back and forth, deciding who would do what. Nuri asked if he could lift her. Silent slowly propped herself up on an elbow though she shook with the effort. She faced her dear mate, reaching out with her snout to nuzzle him under his chin.

"Yes, I think you'll be able to carry me," she replied to his question. She wouldn't be much to carry what with all the loss of blood, and if she needed to, she was sure that she could try to walk. She tilted her head upward, ears flicking this way and that as the wolves bustled about, deciding what to do. Cardinal's fresh and still relatively unfamiliar voice hit her auds, but she had his scent memorized like she did any pack member's. She was glad to know that more pack wolves were flocking this way, and that they would be getting to safety soon. Quietly the tri-coloured femora nodded her head in agreement with Bright denning close to her. She wasn't sure how soon it would be safe for her to start nursing, but she would want to be close to her pups regardless.

She turned her head as one of the newcomers approached, her scent unknown and her voice ringing in the air. The scent of herbs followed her, and Silent heard her speak with Doctor about the plant and its effects. She almost felt delighted at the thought of something that would help her feel better. She felt so dizzyingly weak and fragile, anything that could make this better she would take. Then she felt Nuri's tongue caress her face again, and she nearly flopped backward again to rest, but she knew she would have to get up soon. She felt relief hearing him say everything would be okay, and blushed as he mentioned she would be a good mother. This was her first litter, and she was a little bit nervous about it, but having Nuri as her mate would make everything easier, she was sure. Nuzzling into him, she shifted her body. "I'm ready," she murmured to him, "I'll try to stand." She placed a shaky paw firmly on the ground and pushed downward, trying to lift herself and get all fours under her body so she could walk. She could feel it already-she would need a lot of leaning support.

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 BrightMoonb

Bright let forth a sigh of relief as decisions were finally made and there were more than enough wolves to help them move Silent and the newborns. Licking each pup in turn, she slowly stood up, disturbing them all from their sleep. She heard each of them cry out, but she could not help but to smile softly. It was a mother's stare as she looked down at them all, gazing lovingly upon them. She hardly wanted to part with them, even for the short journey that was before them, but she knew it was necessary. Silver orbs glanced over to Silent as she suddenly made a move to stand up. Finally, they would all get going. Bright readied Haru in her jaws, and waited for the others to pick up a whelp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:36 am

Nuri was torn between his responsibility of leading the wolves and curling around Silent and trying to make her feel okay. Doctor seemed to be organizing everything and as such it was a great relief to the older male. Nuri smiled barely to him and nodded his head. "Yes that sounds like a great idea." He stepped towards Silent and licked her face again. "Everything's going to be okay love, and you'll make a great mother..." He glanced over to Bright who had all four pups at her bosom. He felt nervous that he could not pick out which two were his but he would get acquainted with them soon enough. Looking again to Silent for her response on whether or not he could carry her he began to feel anxious..
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:56 pm

Jewel looked at the female who was trying her best to comfort them. Her two toned eyes fell and she sighed and looked to Robbie. She nudged him. The two of them standing here next to Koda's lifeless body wouldn't bring their brother back. Then a familiar scent came to her nose. "Daddy?" she said looking up at their father sheer hopelessness and distraught in her two toned eyes. She was happy to see him but he seemed distant so she refrained from running to him and curling into him in sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Zanderslip

Zanderslip

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:47 pm

Negro Diablo listened to the words being spoke around her and about her. She waited and when Doctor looked into her eyes she looked right back at him without a blink. Her reddish amber eyes showed only a blazing fire but bore back into his own eyes like ice fire. "They are safe for any communion, though they are a little tough so she may not be able to chew them right away but they will help her." She turned towards Bright then looked back to Doctor. "Negro Diablo." She nodded towards him then slowly walked towards Bright and softly bowed. She waited for the mother's words or that of the alpha before she moved for the pups.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:38 pm

((I believe there are four, two pups each.))

Doctor looked up, seeing Cardinal approach and speak. Then Nuri responded. He was about to agree until the newcomer spoke up. Thinking about what had been said, he looked at Cardinal first and replied, "Cardinal, if Nuri needs help with Silent, help. Bright and I can take a pup, and she," he nodded towards Negro Diablo, "can carry two. If Nuri doesn't require help, maybe you can find something to carry water in." Looking to the other now, he looked straight into her eyes, as if trying to read her heart. He did tend to find that a wolf's eyes could normally spoke more than words did, and they were always true. Hoping he wasn't intimidating her, he blinked, and replied, "Consuming the herbs won't be necessary. I recognize them, but only just. Are they safe to be used on a wolf who just gave birth?"

He started to turn back to Nuri, but turned back to Negro Diablo to add, "I go by Doctor, by the way. After we transport them to the dens, maybe you can prepare those herbs?" Those herbs were a good idea, even if they weren't good for Silent at the moment. If that were the case, they could just wait a night before administering them. If they wouldn't hurt her, though, soon would be preferable. His mind wandered towards the rest of the pack briefly as he turned back to Nuri, to see if he agreed with this slight change of assignments he made.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:37 pm

The cries reached his ears before anything else.

Robin tore away from the farthest edges of the border, leaping through the forest. He may have been on the other side of the territory, but no parent could mistake the cry of their children. He ran as fast as he could, covering several weeks of patrolling in what felt like mere seconds. The sun was high in the sky when he raced across the river, and it began to set as he came nearer and nearer. How long would it take him to get there? Would it be too late? What was going on? Were they being attacked? If so... he had let down his guard... and... No. He wouldn't let such thoughts into his head. Yes, things could go bad, but in the end, everything would be all right... Right?

"No... Oh god, no..."

The blood was several hours old... Several hours, too late. His son, Koda... was dead. Killed, by the scent of it... Slaughtered, possibly... His heart pounded in his chest and tears streamed from his eyes, his talons curling into the earth. It was... unfathomable... His son... His flesh and blood... Gone... But Robin did not raise his head and howl. No. Instead, he picked himself up, knowing he had to find out if the rest of his children were all right... If Ali was all right... If everyone was all right. Squeezing his eyes shut he turned away from the scene, following where the pack had gone... Where his pups had gone...

Down to the lake. He emerged on the banks, following the tracks... How long had he been gone? He looked down at the pawprints... He was used to seeing the tiny prints of 6 month-old whelps, not yearlings. He approached Jewel and Robbie with a broken gait, unable to look them in the eye. He couldn't. He was a failure. He couldn't even speak because he felt so ashamed.

Last edited by __silvers__ on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zanderslip

Zanderslip

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:50 pm

Negro Diablo stopped and gave the doctor a soft nod, her leafy scent would flow over the small group. She understood his weariness about her. She set down the herbs in her month and spoke. "These will help to regain her strength and help the heart to restore lost blood. If you wish I will take some to show that they are not meant to harm but to help." She stepped back and watched the doctor waiting for his words or moves. She then turned her eyes a moment to the two mothers, her eyes stopping a moment on the mother with the four pups. "I can help to move them if you wish. I have almost mastered carrying two at a time."

Nephritities tried to smiled her sweet smile to the pups, knowing full well the pain they were in. She licked both pups on the head then she spoke. "Maybe we should head over towards the lake for a little bit. Or if you wish maybe to your den?" Her puppy-like green-brown eyes looked at them with a loving expression. She loved pups and hated when they were hurt like this. She just wanted to help but she was still young and didn't know how.

Storm Call watched as the wolves that were once around him scattered. His nose twitched to the scent of blood, new life, lost life and the evil male. He knew that his presence was not likely needed or wanted near the alpha female. So he moved off to find others from the pack and see what he could collect from them. Storm Call was all about information, the more he had the more he was able to do with it. Off he stalked on his mission of insight.

ooc: Had to get a new name forgot my password to the other and it wouldnt send the email.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:50 am

Robbie sat close to his sister taking comfort from her warmth. He felt cold and broken. He wanted mother and father but they were off scouting...something. That was the cost of their parents position in he pack, always to be away from the rest. Looking up at the new wolf who stayed with them he could not manage to bring himself to say anything. Jewel said everything anyways. He felt lost like he was in a dream but didn't know what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:46 am

Nuri nodded to Doc. "Yes if course, there are plenty here to help and the three who have come are trustworthy." Cardinal came on the scene and he nodded his head to the bru. "Your help would be most appreciated, if you could carry one if the pups. As for them being near each other that too is a good idea. Bright can have my den, it's close to Silent's. " Looking at his mate with eyes full of love his heart hurt to see her in such a fragile state. He was not sure what would happen to her if he lost her.

(how many pups are there all together?) z
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley
Page 24 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next