Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley

Go down 
+22
Bear
Ruffian
White wolf
flamewolf6
mikalaisangel09
Sheawolf88
_Sensable_
Moohn
Zanderslip
HaruXD
silverbrushedfur
EDITOR
__silvers__
WarriorWolf
Morbid Joke
FoSsY
Starrlight
Silent
Kouga9
akkanatrum
rainstorm111
Shadowed
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
akkanatrum
Junior Admin

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:36 pm

"Good luck, then, guys," Doctor said, nodding towards the two as they decided to go together to see if they could find anything. That was one more worry out of the way. Just about the same time Cardinal had responded, came a more frantic-sounding voice. He turned to focus on Bright now, using his mass to partially block Bright's line of sight towards Cirrus and Cardinal in hopes of helping her focus and calm down.

Her voice didn't sound too bad, although that might have been due to diving her a little bit of water. He didn't want his voice to be loud to give Bright a headache, so he softly, yet reassuringly said, "Cardinal along with Cirrus, the one who found you, are going to see if they can find Ajax." He didn't mention any of their suspicions, and kept this fact well hidden so Bright wouldn't catch on. One obstacle at a time... "Nuri is back, and he and Alaina are currently with the three pups, each healthy and safe. Trust me that they're fine, because you need to rest a little more. I had them separated from you so they wouldn't stress."

He released a breath and said, "Once you are about to walk short distances without pain, headache, or dizziness, we will be happier to release the pups back into your care, but until then we will let them visit you for short periods of time while you recover. Alaina is taking care of their feeding until we are sure your body has recovered. You took quite a blow to the head. I need to make sure you'll be ok." He hoped she would be fine with these instructions. Other healers would forbid the children to visit, but Doctor never had been strict... unless the matter was life and death. He waited for a response, wondering whether to expect an argument or not.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:04 pm

Cardinal listened to Doctor, he was glad someone else had similar thoughts. The task normally wouldn't be that hard, find a scent, or paw prints leading somewhere, except for the fact that the storm likely cleared everything away. He had doubts about finding a trail leading out of the lands, but considering the number of wolves missing, there was a bit of hope. Auds flicked to Cirrus, and the bruja's offer. He had a better feeling about the brother's then he did when Chimera showed up, the woman had disappeared around the same time as the whelps. "Consider it done, Doctor. And Cirrus, I'd be more than grateful for your help." The granite male replied, moving past the two a bit. "Considering every other wolf was accounted for up here, we'll start by looking down there, and then we'll check the borders." Cardinal spoke to Cirrus, glancing back at the two bruja's.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:24 am

Silver eyes opened, and Bright shifted groggily in the darkness of the den, trying to decipher what was going on. She didn't know where she was, and she couldn't remember anything that led her to be where she was right now. Her paws scrabbled against the ground for a moment as she tried to right herself, her head spinning as she tried to determine which way was up and which way was down. At last, she was able to prop herself up on an elbow, and her eyes caught the light flowing through the entrance of the den. She stayed still for a moment to allow her eyes to adjust, and she was better able to find her bearings once she could see. She groaned as she lifted herself to her paws, and she stumbled to the den's entrance. Seeing that Doctor was just outside, she let herself relax and slump back to the ground. She was too disoriented to go far right now, and she was glad he was here, for he would likely be able to tell her what was going on. But most importantly, her mind went to the whelps, as they were nowhere in sight.

"Where are my babies?" she questioned anxiously, an expression of worry upon her face. She already knew Ajax had gone missing - she and her little ones had been out searching for him when the storm hit. Her mind cleared a little bit as she remembered the details of what she had been doing and where she'd gone, though she still wasn't aware of how she'd ended up here. Her head ached, though, and she knew she must have been struck by something, which made her worry even more for her whelps. They could have been killed in a storm so vicious. Her claws dug into the ground. "Are they alright?" she asked more desperately, "Please tell me they are alright. What about Ajax? Has anybody seen my son?" Her eyes glanced between Doctor and this newcomer, and she rose to her paws, becoming more frantic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:32 pm

Cumulus

Cumulus nodded, tassle trying not to wag too fiercely when she spoke to him. "Yeah. My brothers and I came here not too long ago. We found a female unconscious, and brought her to your doctors... I think Bright was her name... Anyways, Nimbus and I were told to get some moss wet in clean water, so we did, but then I, uhh... got distracted. So I don't really know my way back," he replied in a bit of a jumbled rush, heart beating in his chest. He didn't understand it! Why was this all happening to him? He had spoken to plenty of females before, and they had never had caused something like this to him. Shaking the nervousness off his snowy pelt, he said, "No, it's okay. I can carry it if you lead the way."
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:32 pm

Jewel

Two toned eyes would just watch her father leave in disbelief. He was leaving her here....with....him? Cumulus? She had no time to even protest against him staying and they could go look for the honey together....fathers. She closed her eyes and exhaled before looking back over at the young bru.

She couldn't help but smile as he lifted the whole goat to carry it and then would lay it down because he didn't know where they were going. She had to let a soft chuckle fall from her pink lips. "We need to take it back toward the dens." She would say. "Did you come from there already?" she would ask flicking her snowy tail. "And I can help you carry it...it will go faster that way." She offered looking at Cumulus and would wag her tail in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:28 pm

Robin

Robin flashed a smile at the bru, his maroon eyes flashing with mischievousness. "Sounds like you got the job here," he said, gesturing at the goat. He looked at Jewel. "While you two get to know each other, I'll be looking for the honey." He flicked his tail and jumped into a joyful trot, excusing himself from the situation entirely. He remembered being Jewel's age and what it was like to be embarrassed by parents - he had grown up in a pack of primarily females, afterall, and his mother had always gushed when it came to him talking to any of the ones his age. That, and he knew that she needed a good friend; Robbie and Ajax were missing, Koda was no longer with them, none of the other adults had time to spend with her, and the other pups were just too young to socialize with. Robin hadn't sensed anything at all dark about Cumulus, and so he couldn't help but trust the bru - he seemed like good church folk.

The sunset-hued male reached the crest of the hill, headed for the oak trees, but paused before heading in, looking down at where he had left his daughter and the boy. He wondered what they were discussing, remembering his teenage years and when he had first ventured into Fire and Ice, and was smitten with the queen. Robin chuckled to himself - the wife of his dreams, however, had always been right under his nose. Ali was his one true love, and nothing could change that.

.:..:..:..:..:.

Now, Cumulus wished he hadn't approached the two of them at all. The father, Robin, had a smile on his face like he knew something that Cumulus didn't. Was it something on his pelt? An embarrassing burr or a piece of food? Suddenly paranoid of his appearance, Cumulus looked down at his chest and underneath his legs at his belly, checking his sides and rear, but found nothing to suggest such a thing. He inwardly breathed a sigh of relief, and then realized that he was alone with the fem, Jewel.

"Um..." He choked. Why was this so difficult? Cirrus made it look easy all the time... Then, he remembered that he now had a mission to do. "Oh! I got this," he said, and snatched the goat's neck in his jaws, lifting it up off the ground. He kept an eye on the milk bag; he didn't know why it was so important, but figured that it must have had some value to these wolves. He stood there, and realized that he didn't know who to bring it to or what exactly to do with it. Feeling like a fool, he set the goat back down between them. His blue eyes nervously shifted up to hers. "Okay... Maybe I need a little instruction... I'm a bit of a newb to everything, y'see..."

Cirrus followed Doctor outside, the air beginning to clear of its stormy rain. Soon enough, Nimbus would be back from his little adventure, Cirrus knew. He listened with genuine concern at the missing whelps, and even more so when Doctor spoke with Cardinal. "Excuse me," he said, noticing the burden of duties upon Doctor's shoulders. "But as to prove my loyal residency, would I be able to assist you, Cardinal, in searching for these whelps? Both of you sound very busy, and I know what it's like to be overloaded with tasks. If you decline, I completely understand." He gave his tail a bit of a wag, hoping that he would be seen as good company. He felt that he had much to contribute to the lands of Tirisfal, and he would begin so as such.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:55 pm

He turned his attention to Cardinal, after checking to make sure his companion wasn't speaking. Doctor easily jumped from a topic and back, and hoped it wouldn't put Cirrus off. "Cardinal, I was wondering if you can try to see if you can confirm what I assume to be a common idea about the disappearance of our wolves. I know they must have left during the storm, but perhaps you might find something more concrete, or a direction they went? I'd go myself or with you, but..." he nodded at the mouth of his den where Bright was resting inside. "Finding something may be a long shot, but if you're not busy right now..." He trailed off. "Oh, and on the chance you do find something, report back to me in person, especially if you find a trail leading out of the lands."
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:17 pm

The granite male had continued to stand near the entrance to the den for a while, he eventually moved off a bit, reclining on his haunches to contemplate. He hadn't said anything about Chimera's disappearance, nor the fact that since her disappearance two whelps had also gone missing. He had a feeling other's noticed, yet it seemed no one wanted to make the connection. Chimera had given off bad vibes, and Cardinal hadn't wanted to judge her negatively, but it seemed his gut was right, the woman had had evil intentions. Auds flicked at the sound of a familiar call, and yellow lanterns lifted towards Doctor and one of the new wolves. Lifting his granite frame from the terra, pillars brought him towards the duo, stopping just before them. "What do you need?" Cardinal gave both a brief nod, his question directed to Doctor.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:05 pm

He listened to Cirrus, smiling when he mentioned trying to teach his sibling. Doctor replied, "Sometimes it's challenging to teach your own blood because you know each other so well. Maybe with a new pack around, he'll listen more." Giving a playful smirk, he said, "As for Nimbus, it looks, and sounds as if he needs a wolf to bother him in a way to get him talking more." Tilting his head, he changed the topic temporarily, "This is all I can do here, but I am unwilling to leave the immediate area without another healer. I can move the conversation so we're both outside, though." Healer or not, Doctor didn't enjoy being indoors for long periods at a time unless he was sleeping.

Stepping outside the den, he took this chance to call out for Cardinal. He had a task, possibly a difficult one, since the storm had been heavy. Someone needed to see if they can find Ajax. Either that, or watch Bright while he went himself. With a pregnant wolf and concussion, things happened, and bad things can happen. Bright might be sick when she wakes up and throw up, which he doubted any wolf would want to see. Even he wasn't used to these events, but he knew how to react to them. Jewel was learning at a fast rate to heal, but if an emergency came up with Namria... it was better to stay ready and nearby.

Looking back towards Cirrus, he continued, "We do have some whelps. They are with our other healer, Alaina. She's also tending to a newcomer who is weak and hasn't told us much about herself yet. Two of them belong to the alpha, Nuri, and alphess, Silent. Unfortunately, I'm not sure when you'll see her. Something happened, and Nuri had to take her elsewhere to recover. There are two others, and they belong to Bright. Problem is, I recently discovered one missing, so I'm hoping to send Cardinal out to see if he can determine what happened. A pack such as this hasn't much need for spying, so my healing skills are in greater priority to remain in the area of the dens than the skills I could be using to track. It's an unfortunate choice, but I trust the others in the pack to do their best to find out what happened. Other than them, our next youngest would probably be Jewel, although she's not a whelp anymore. She's learning healing from Alaina, her mother."
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:03 am

Jewel

Perfect. She would think as she would see the goats running past her father's location. She would continue her press until she saw her father run out after the two bucks had passed and would secure in his jaws the female. As she rolled on her side she noted the swell between her legs, an utter still full of rich milk. She would give a soft sigh and a smile flicking her tail as she would then carefully pick her way down the rest of the slope. Their mission in obtaining goat's milk a success.

Her father's words came in praise and Jewel would wave her snow colored banner high and would smile at her father. "Thanks dad." she would say and then would stop and turn her two toned gaze to the wolf her father called her admirerer. She blushed, her pink nose turning more pink and she would look away flicking her tail. "Daaaaaad..." she half growled in a whisper slightly embarassed. What male would be oogling after her?

The young hessian approached and Jewel turned her gaze upon him as he introduced himself. Jewel would look at her father and seeing that he was grinning and not introducing them she would give a soft sigh. "My name is Jewel...and this is my father Robin. Nice to meet you Cumulus." She said not forgetting her manners even if her father just embarassed her. "I am sure we could use some help dragging it back....though...we need to make sure we don't tear the milk bag." She would say and would flick her tail gently. She wondered where this brute was from. Then she wondered again where her brother was and would glance at her father hoping he wouldn't just sit there with that stupid smile upon his mug.....FATHERS!! UGH!
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:45 pm

Robin

Robin held perfectly still in the underbrush, careful to keep his cream-colored frame from being exposed. Maroon optics stayed locked above on the goats, his heart beating steady, knowing that they could come charging towards him at any moment. He needed to find a female... and a nursing female, at that. Auds flickered back; this wouldn't be easy, especially since the birthing season was almost over for the majority of the herd. A kid bounced down a rocky slope, and it was there that he saw Jewel following behind him, silent in her stalking. She was almost ready... Eyes zeroed in on the kid, skipping towards his mother and ducking his head underneath for her teat... and then Jewel sprang.

The goats scattered in every direction. The mother goat screamed and her kid kicked its way up the slope, whereas she skittered downward. It was almost too perfect. Two rams with full-sized horns flew past him, bawling as they saw him, tripping over themselves in fear. But he didn't chase them - no, it wasn't what he needed - and instead he waited for the mother to come charging towards him. She stumbled on the rocks on the way down, but did not trip, and it was when she was regaining her balance did he surge from the underbrush. He spread his front legs out and talons wrapped around her neck, his jaws landing directly on her throat. He tackled her to the ground, making the kill clean and swift.

He turned his gaze upward at Jewel. "I've never been a good hunter, but I think I just got lucky," he said, smiling and wagging his tail. "Then again, it could be because of the trap we set. Nice job, pumpkin. When we get back to the pack, I'll give Nuri a word." Robin hoped that she would be happy. It didn't matter who had killed the goat - it had been Jewel's plan, he had followed it, and it had worked. Looking to his right, he found that one of the wolf brothers he had seen entering the lands ogling at them. Robin repressed a chuckle - no, the bru was ogling at Jewel. He glanced at his daughter again. "Looks like you've got yourself a little admirer," he said with a lopsided grin. This would be interesting.

Cumulus' pads itched, watching the goats scatter as the white fem made her position known. He was so entranced by the way her father took down the goat, that he didn't notice one of the rams come charging for him. "Gah!" he yelped, one of them almost clipping his shoulder, leaping out of the way. He saw the second ram coming and this time darted out of the way, sky-blue eyes searching for any other fleeing goats, but there were no more. They were resting at the top of the mountainside. He breathed a sigh of relief, trotting over to where the two wolves were. He caught the father wolf's words and his ears flicked back, the skin beneath his fur turning bright red. How did he know what he was up to already? Was it a bad thing that he was slightly infatuated?

Not liking the limelight on him, he coughed. "Uhh... Hi. I'm Cumulus. Do you, uh... Need some help or something?" he asked, and it was then that he wondered if he was a little late. The hunt was already over. Maybe he could drag the goat back to the pack for them...? He didn't know, keeping his eyes locked on the goat. He was tempted to look at the female wolf, but knew that if he did, he wouldn't be able to speak at all.

Back at the dens, Cirrus nodded to Bright's condition. "I remember back at my home, we would have wolves lying in the sick bay for days with concussions," he said. "But you're right. No need to worry. I have faith that she will wake up soon, as optimism is the key to survival at times."

He stood his distance, allowing the doctor to work, and he wondered if he had other duties to tend to. If so, it didn't appear that he minded holding a conversation. Cirrus, with his brothers off in the lands and many introductions still needing to be done, felt as if he were in the same place. He smiled. "I enjoy a good brawl every now and then. Not anything too violent, I assure you, but gentlemanly. Sportsmanly. Nothing to draw blood, of course, but spars are what keep a wolf sharp. That, and just a simple conversation, as we are engaged in now," he replied. Though Cirrus was nowhere near as muscular as Nimbus, he was fast, and he used that skill when it came to sharpening his fighting tactics. The life of war, though, was not his; just good sport. "But when it comes to other things - medicine or hunting, for instance - I like to think of myself as well-rounded. I particularly enjoy training whelps to do such tasks. I've been trying to teach Cumulus many things a pup should know by now, and I think its working... And Nimbus always needs a lesson on his manners, but I've considered him unteachable by now." He chuckled to himself; Nimbus had the DIY personality, and needed no instruction.

"Speaking of whelps, Doctor... Are there any around? I could teach them some things if you need me to," he offered with a smile. "Oh, but, I understand that if I'm not allowed to yet... Trust and all. But I can promise you to my fullest extent that I mean no harm whatsoever to these lands. If anything, I was wondering if you could tell me a little about them?"
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:16 am

Turning back to Cirrus, he replied to the question, "She should be, but I won't know for sure until she wakes up. Head injuries are tricky, so we're going to have to try not to worry unless she doesn't wake up in a couple days. Until then, all we can do is give her water and keep her as comfortable as possible." He turned to see Nimbus' return, who answered his silent question on where their brother was before leaving. "Thank you, Nimbus," Doctor said after his retreating back before picking the moss up and placing one where he could see the bump from where the branch hit, knowing the coolness of the water would help reduce the swelling, especially since the excess water had dripped out when it was being carried back. Nevertheless, he wouldn't keep this makeshift compress on for too long, lest Bright got a cold. Placing the other down, he said, "So, Cirrus. You know I'm a healer. I also like the occasional spying tasks and travelling. What do you enjoy doing?"

He reminded himself there was a pup missing and he should be looking, but his logical side of him noted that he couldn't do everything and reminded him of the dilemma between Koda and Silent. Based on sound, it had been clear Silent had the more likely to survive. In this case, they'd be finding Ajax, and it had been some time since he probably went missing. He wasn't giving up on finding the pup, but as a healer, he had to go by who required his skills, and how severe a wolf's condition was... like it or not.

Picking up the other piece of moss again, he carefully positioned Bright's head to slightly turn upward. He had to be cautious here, since it was never safe to give an unconscious wolf too much water. The only reason he was giving her even a little bit right now was to verify what state of unconsciousness she was in. When he was done, he placed the moss back down, currently not having a use for it, and gently letting her head rest on the ground again. He kind of wondered if Cirrus was curious about what he was doing. Some of his methods were a bit unorthodox, but he had learned healing in quite a different way in his pack. Some of it was invention based on what he knew about each plant. He only experimented if the medicine didn't have to be digested, or only as a last resort if it did.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:03 pm

Jewel

Jewel would smile at her father's smile and she would flick her snowy tail and would begin her climb. She stayed in the treeline until she was above the goats and then would slink sneeking slowly over the rocks above to get behind the goats so she could drive them toward her father.

She would have a wonderful view of the area. The goats hadn't noticed her yet....good. Her keen eyes also spotted a pair of wolves below. The strangers. She would flick an ear but the goats didn't seem to notice them yet either. She would take a deep breath and look down over the edge to pick her path. She needed a straight rush...one that was ..safe... She watched a kid run and jump going sprinting down the path in play. She smiled. He just showed her they way.

Slowly, carefully she would climb over the edge and stalk as close as she could. Soft footfalls, careful not to send any stones cascading down to alert her prey. Two toned gems looked for her father's position.

One....
Two....
Three....

She rushed. Her feet now pushing as the pull of gravity would be pulling at her. She ran ears pinned. The goats heard her now and would roll the whites of their eyes and begin fleeing. She would slide a little and regain her footing as she continued to harry them...some went up...some went down....but a small bunch ran for where her father was hiding. "Please...' she breathed. The pups needed that milk.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Robin

A smile crawled across Robin's lips and he nodded to his daughter, silently agreeing to her proposition. Yes, while her position would be more risky and he was determined to keep her from harm at all costs, he had confidence in her. He flicked his tail and darted off for just beneath the mountainside, slinking low to the ground and hidden by a grove of young saplings. Though he wasn't able to see what was above him all too much, he didn't need a signal to know what was coming. He would wait until Jewel attacked and would send the goats sprawling everywhere, and then and only then, would he close in.

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 13 Three-gray-wolves-howling
Cirrus, Nimbus, & Cumulus

Cirrus listened to Doctor's tale with the same serious regard he had given him when he told his. It as a much darker past, one of war and grief... Something Cirrus had only heard about in the old stories the elders told. "I am glad to see that you are still with us, brother of light," he said in a solemn tone. "It would have been most dreadful to lose you to the claws of darkness. The elders would tell me of the terrible things that became of wolves in war... but I am relieved to see that that is not how all wolves in war came out to be."

There was much he could learn from Doctor, and he knew it. Yes, they had different lives, but all it took was the connection of friendship. He looked to Bright. "Will she be all right?" he asked, gazing down at her unconscious form. An urge of protection swept over him, and he felt the need to keep this fem safe from further harm, but he did not pay much mind to it - it was probably just royal bravado to do the right thing.

"All right, kid. Time to head back," Nimbus announced, standing up and picking up the drenched piece of moss from the stream. Cumulus complied, picking up his own piece and following Nimbus back to the den, going along the same path they had come from. He paused when they passed the mountainside that Robin and Jewel were hunting at. Nimbus growled, annoyed, and looked over his shoulder. "Now what?"

"Do you think they need any help?" Cumulus asked, looking at Jewel's position. From an onlooker's point of view, it was extremely dangerous. "I mean... What if she falls? Or if he gets crushed by a rock or something?"

"They're fine. They're hunters. They know what they're doing. And if you're really that eager to get to know them, you can talk to them when we're back to the den and they've brought your dinner, okay?" Nimbus said, rolling his golden eyes. Cumulus could be such a pup.

"Is it okay if I wait here instead? And you take my piece back?" Cumulus asked.

Again, Nimbus rolled his eyes, but picked up Cumulus' piece of moss as well. "And now I'm doing your duties," he grumbled pointedly, striking Cumulus in the back of the head with his tail. "You owe me later, got that?"

"Yeah, yeah. I got that," Cumulus replied, shifting his blue eyes back to the scene with the two pack wolves. He wanted to know how their hunt was going to go down; who knew, if one of the goats came running towards him, he could even help them take it down. He smirked, his chest growing; that would impress the female, he knew it. Females liked big, strong hunters.

Nimbus made haste back to Doctor's den, setting the dripping pieces of moss near Bright, but respecting his distance. "Cumulus has already found himself a woman to fancy," he huffed, not really interested in what Cirrus or Doctor were up to. Instead, he turned his back and exited the den. He didn't have interest in getting to know the wolves of the pack - No, Nimbus was much more of a lone wolf. Some might have considered this suspicious or even something along the lines of a dark alignment, but it was not. He enjoyed his privacy, and made to exploring the lands and getting to know them his priority.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:14 am

Doctor watched the short silence pass between them as they quickly and wordlessly decided who would go. Listening to Cirrus, he smiled at the end, "I think it's always a good time to see the world. I spent more of my life travelling than actually being in a pack. Although there are better reasons for adventuring than others..." Frowning a bit, he continued, "I'm here, because even a wandering soul like me has to settle down a little... and to keep me staying true to my morals. It's a bit difficult to tell you where this is coming from without a bit of extra detail. I come from far away, having gradually made my way here from my home. My birthpack had been a pure one, with many wolves. So many, that we had smaller packs, only fully united during times of crisis. There was a nearby pack, a dark one, with almost as many members. They wanted to create chaos, and my pack were nearly the sole defenders to keep them from spreading. This war lasted a long time. Too long. My pack became hardened to the horrors of battle, and their goal to stop darkness turned into a goal of power and control. To my best friend and I, it was clear this fighting would spread to other packs, ruining everything around us. Most wolves from both sides had perished at this point."

He sighed. He only told this story one other time. A much shortened version about twice before. He figured Cirrus might understand, and maybe it would help both of them a little. "I took actions to end the war for good. In doing so, well... to this day, I don't know if there are any survivors, other than my whelphood friend. I've taken to helping others out during my travels to make sure I don't abandon my beliefs for the opposite. Only time will tell if my pack is cursed, or it was the influence of multiple, unfortunate factors." Looking straight at Cirrus, he ventured, "I'm sorry about your brother. Guilt is a difficult feeling to deal with. I always try to remember each wolf is different. Even though we may be at least partly responsible for what happens around us, it's up to the individual choose their path no matter how much advice or knowledge we can offer." Turning his gaze away to check on Bright, he said with a faint smile, "I'm sure you and your brothers will grow in some way, even if you only stay here for a while."
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:06 pm

Jewel would look at her father and give a nod. She was so unsure of what she wanted to do in life. She worried over her brother too. Not seeing him now that the storm had ebbed some made her worry all the more. She would look at her father as the silence fell between them as they approached the mountainside she could see goats and their kids playing on the rocky cliffs. She would look to her father. “If I go high and you sneek in from below…maybe I could flush one to you?” She would ask softly. She would take the more risky part of driving them. She was younger…lighter …and smaller than her father. It would be easier for her to run the gauntlet so to speak.

Her eyes shifted to their surroundings and she would again spy wolves that were unfamiliar to her. They were the ones from before. Her two toned jewels would study them for but a moment while her father would process her idea and her pink nose would twitch then she would look back up at the goats. They must have been welcomed to stay so she didn’t concern herself.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:44 pm

Cumulus laughed nervously, glad that Doctor was able to save his hide a little bit (even though he hardly knew the bru), but he would still pay mind to his older brothers' words. He looked to Cirrus, who was better at explaining things about where they came from or why they were here than anyone else, and picked up one of the bulk pieces of moss that Doctor laid out before them. Nimbus' golden gaze met Cirrus, also expecting him to speak, and quietly picked up his own moss. Together, Nimbus and Cumulus exited the cave, leaving Cirrus and Doctor to speak.

Cirrus sighed, watching his brothers go, but he was used to introductions and everything being dumped onto him. He was the eldest, afterall... Not to mention, better at explaining things than they were. He turned to Doctor and smiled. "Personally, I'm here for a bit of self-fulfillment... A couple of years ago, a brother of mine died of... unfortunate circumstances, and I still feel partially responsible for his death. I guess you could say that I'm trying to convince myself that I can carry on without guilt," he said. There was not much pain in his voice - an obvious sign that yes, he had moved on - but there was slight mist to his eyes. The death of Altus had not been easy for anyone, especially after they had realized what the terrible plot he had culminated against their father. Cirrus cleared his voice and squared his shoulders. "But, I guess you could say that those two are here for a little world enrichment. Nimbus has traveled before, but if you noticed, he's a bit gruff... He'd be more working on his personality flaws than anything else. And Cumulus is young, and it's good to see the world while you're young, don't you think? It makes the older wolf all the more wiser," he explained, wagging his silvery tail. Yes, he was the conversational type. "You said your name was Doctor, correct? I see that you are a healer... If it's not too much to ask, but I'm curious as to where you yourself come from."

Meanwhile, Nimbus and Cumulus loped through the lands in search of clean water. They passed the two white wolves Cumulus had seen earlier; he stopped again, perplexed, as they seemed to be hunting one of the mountain goats against the cliffside. Nimbus came up to him, setting the moss on the ground only momentarily.

"You're pathetic," Nimbus scoffed, shaking his head. Cumulus looked at him, a surprised expression on his face. Nimbus shook his grey head. "You've already got feelings for that fem, and you don't even know her name. Not to mention that we've only been here for a few minutes. If she's going to be this much of a distraction to you, maybe you ought to give me your piece so you can drool."

Cumulus tucked his ears back, the skin beneath his white fur turning red. "I can't help who I'm attracted to... And you know, maybe I do wanna get to know her. I just..." Cumulus sighed, his tail drooping. If the time ever called for it, he had no idea how he would ever get the guts to talk to her. He picked up his piece of moss, to which Nimbus chuckled again, amused by his younger brother's insecurity. They wandered their way up a hill to a creek, one free of mud and debris, running clear as if the storm had never even happened. They dipped their pieces in, waiting for them to soak. Cumulus sighed and sat back on his haunches, swatting at a few blades of grass, whilst Nimbus lifted his head to the grey sky. Thunder still rumbled, and the corners of his lips turned upward... He loved a storm, even one that had just passed.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:56 am

Doctor managed a small chuckle when Nimbus brought Cumulus' attention back. He spoke while looking more closely at Bright's injury, "Don't feel too bad this time, Cumulus. I used to travel with various wolves before I came here. Every time we entered a new territory, I always told them not to wander off or cause any trouble. Of course, they did start to wander moments later, causing me to have to get them out of trouble each time. Luckily, you won't get into trouble here if you wanted to look around. If I may ask, what brings you to these parts?"

He listened to see if they would respond while looking through the rest of his stock that wasn't with Alaina. Waiting until they finished speaking, he approached them with a dry piece of moss and placed it on the ground in front of them. "If it isn't too much trouble, could two of you take this moss and let it soak up some water? As long as the water isn't muddy, it'll be fine. It shouldn't be too difficult to find the stream or a random pool of water, since there was a heavy storm before your arrival." Bright's condition wasn't serious. He just wanted to make sure at least one wolf was present for when she woke up. Her first reaction would probably to gain her bearings, then try to stumble to her feet to find the pups. That cannot happen until it was clear she was fine. He knew from experience concussions could be tricky, and they were difficult to predict until the wolf in question was awake.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:23 pm

Robin

"Take your time, sweetheart," Robin replied, not expecting an answer right then and there; he just wanted to see if she was thinking about it yet. She was more than a yearling now, and would soon be a full-grown adult, and worthy of a title within the pack... Or at least, that's the way Silent would have wanted it, he guessed. "You'll know what it is eventually, trust me. It took me forever to realize I was a decent advisor... And you know, I will be proud of whatever you choose to be," he chuckled, tassle wagging. His heart couldn't help but feel lightened that she called Tirisfal her home... meaning that, unlike her two brothers, she wouldn't leave. At least then, he and Ali would have one child that had turned out the way they had hoped.

He quieted now as they approached the mountainside, where the goats were. Robin had never hunted goat before, but he knew that if they were up on the higher ledges, that the takedown could be tricky for them, being on the lower ground. Nevertheless, he would let Jewel lead the way - he was curious as to how she would adapt to the situation. Who knew, she could be a hunter - the pack needed more of them, it seemed. He kept his maroon eyes trained on the goats above, searching for a female one, one that had recently given birth and still had milk in her...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:07 pm

Jewel

She would look at her father with her two toned eyes and would run a tongue over her pink nose with a nod as she headed toward where the goats grazed. Hopefully they could find one today. "Rank?" she would say and give a shrug. "I don't know dad...I mean...mom is teaching me healing..." She would shrug again and would flick her tail. "I think I will have to think about it. I mean....I guess I never thought about leaving. Tirisifal is my home." She would say softly and then grow quiet as they drew closer to the mountain where the goats ran. Her body would slink out as she would begin her stalk nose twitching and glancing at her father. Sometimes she felt like she dissapointed them in a way...completely unfounded but never the less.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:01 pm

Robin & Ali

Ali's brow furrowed as she looked down at the three whelps... She had been certain that it was all the young ones Bright and Silent had had, and when Doctor spoke of Ajax... Oh, how could she forget! He had been the slightly older whelp, a little younger than Jewel and Robbie, and had a mouth on him like that of Koda. Her heart sank. "I... I do not know, Doctor... Robin and Cardinal brought them in, and they said that this was all there was... I don't know if Ajax was caught in the storm, or if..." She paused, listening to Doctor tell Nuri that Robin or Cardinal would know more information, but when he said Chimera and Robbie... It suddenly all made sense in her mind. "Doctor, no! You don't think... You don't think that they all ran off together, do you?" she asked, but was left to her own epiphany as he took off for another den to take care of Bright.

Her gaze fell to the ground, wandering over to the pups nestled against her belly, still tugging at her teats. She looked to Nuri, her eyes full of worry. "I know it's rash of me to jump to such conclusions... but I can't bear to lose another son," she said, ears flattening against her skull. "I never made a judgment on Chimera... but we could all never quite trust her, either. I don't know if she stole both Robbie and Ajax, but I'd rather assume that than have them killed by the storm..." She looked away from him now, blue eyes threatening to spill tears, but she clenched her teeth to keep the knot from untying in her throat. "How did Silent pass? There is so much death in our lands..." she asked him, in a significantly quieter tone, but still for him. She couldn't imagine what he felt like - she would worry over Robin, but to actually imagine the death of her mate... That, over anything else, would destroy her. And with so much going on, and suddenly the duties upon his shoulders, Ali was willing to lend a listening ear to quiet her own worries.

Meanwhile, Robin smiled at his daughter, glad to see that she could see a light through all the darkness. Perhaps this was what she had inherited from him - his optimism. "Okay, lead the way. I think we'll worry about the honey later," he replied, tail wagging, loping through the wet grasses with her. It had been quite a while since he had had bonding time with her. "And, I know this is completely off-topic... but when the time comes, have you thought of what kind of rank you'd like for yourself in the pack here? Assuming you'll stay, of course... or at least visit often enough to hold one," he asked, keeping his voice nonchalant and guiding. He knew by now that he could not command his children to do what he wanted to - a lesson he had, unfortunately, learned through the disappearance of Robbie.

Robin glanced out of the corner of his eye, seeing three new wolves descend from a clouded mountaintop, but kept on his path. He wondered if they had seen Robbie, or even Bright, who to his knowledge, was still missing somewhere on the lands, lost in the storm. Whatever the situation, he could only pray that everyone would be all right.

Nimbus grinned, throwing it over his shoulder at Cirrus. "See? Straight to the point, and he wasn't even flustered,". Cirrus huffed in response, golden orbs watching as Cardinal went to fetch one of the healers. Cirrus himself was somewhat skilled in the art of medicine, but only in minor things - cuts, scrapes, bruises, scratch and bite wounds... Just a few necessary things to know when it came to traveling, or helping a friend back up to their feet if war was called.

Doctor descended, and they headed for a high den. Cirrus caught his words, and replied, "Yes, we found her beside a large branch when we found her. Unfortunately, I can't tell you long she's been there. We've just came in. My name is Cirrus, and these are my two brothers, Nimbus and Cumulus." He gestured towards each wolf as he said their names; Nimbus woofed, eyes darting away from Doctor in more annoyance of Cirrus speaking for him than general rudeness or dislike; and Cumulus grinned, barking, "Hi!", wagging his tail. He would have raised his head for the occasion if he could, but Bright was on his back.

Soon, they seemed to have reached the den. Cumulus padded over and set the female on his back down in what appeared to look like a bed - he wasn't very knowledgeable when it came to spots of healing, but he figured it was good enough - and glanced at the valley below them. He saw a white fae, and one that appeared to be her father; he faintly remember seeing similiar wolves on their way in. Being young and his curiosity abound, he couldn't help but wonder who they were, where they were heading; he wanted to meet all of the wolves here, for though it had only been a few mere minutes, he liked the place already.

"What's with that look on your face, boy? Thinking about some woman?" Nimbus growled, nudging Cumulus in the shoulder to snap him out of his reverie. Cumulus jumped, surprised. "You oughtta pay attention to what the doctor's saying here. You might want to start off on a better paw here than back home."

Cumulus bowed his head, ears flattening. "Sorry about that..." he said, turning away and looking at Doctor. Back home, Cumulus had had a reputation for never paying attention, and he wanted to make up for it. He would listen to what the beta had to say, and he would listen well. He vowed it.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:51 pm

Jewel would look at her mother and would nod. She would take a deep breath. “Alright…” she would say and then would look at her father and then give him a nod as he said he would help find the ingredients. “We will do our best mother.” She would say and then would frown thinking Bright was hurt. It made her worry of Robbie too.

She left with her father and then would take a deep breath. “Well the goat we should do together and I know where some nesting geese are.” She would say softly to her father and would flick her tail. “As far as the honey goes….I am not sure.”

As they left she would glance over her shoulder and see wolves approaching. She would glance at her father but right now the pups bellies were more important. They needed that milk. She would say nothing of noticing them. They didn’t seem aggressive and time was of the essence.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:56 pm

Doctor nodded in response, and said to Nuri, "Welcome back, alpha," he greeted, signifying he was satisfied with the normal beta duties again. While leading a pack was manageable, he believed other wolves would be more suited... except apart from the power-hungry ones. Then Cardinal got his attention, announcing that three newcomers had found Bright. He thought over the list of pack members quickly. He looked at the pups- they had introduced themselves to him, and he remembered... He blinked. One was missing. Ajax was what he introduced himself as. One of the pups, although he couldn't remember if it was Bright's or Silent's. Looking at Nuri and Alaina, he said, "Alaina, did you guys just find these three? One of them, Ajax isn't here." Turning to Nuri, he said, "Cardinal and Robin can give you details about what happened, but a.. visitor, Chimera, as well as Robbie are no where to be seen. I haven't seen Nephritides and her siblings, either. The storm might be the reason I haven't seen them, but... from what I saw, Ajax was the type to disobey Bright. We found Chimera suspicious, but we thought it was because of... the previous incidents. I'm sorry to load this on you right now, but I have to see to Bright now."

He swiftly exited the den, and walked up to the newcomers, his eyes scanning Bright, looking for notable signs of injury. "Bring her to my den- it's nearby and I don't want the pups to worry about her too much and cause her more strain by worrying about them until she is well enough to move around, and I have herbs if she were to need them." He led the way while continuing to talk at a rather quickly, "I won't know until she's settled, but she might be concussed- no bleeding, so a blunt, not too heavy object. I'm guessing the storm either knocked a branch over, maybe a rock, but only if it had fallen from above. Oh, I'm Doctor, beta, healer, and travelling fanatic. Who might you all be?" They were approaching the den. He'd have guided them to Bright's own den, but it was probably wet from the storm. Why else would the pups be relocated up here, on higher ground?
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:35 pm

Cardinal watched Nuri move off towards the whelps, and once again he was alone. Turning around, the granite male reclined onto his haunches and casted his yellow gaze downward. It was good that they had Nuri back, and Cardinal was glad the bruja returned. The lingering sadness of not having Silent back was still there, but the pack would have to make due. Everything seemed to be calming down now, which in itself was a good thing, considering all that had happened so far. Cardinal's gaze lifted to gaze around the area, it was still a bit grey out, the sun hadn't penetrated through the dark clouds yet. Still, the worst of the storm was over. Card could pick up light scents of things, and some of them were unfamiliar. Auds pricked at the sound of a voice, and his gaze shifted to three approaching bruja's, one of which had Bright's body. Cardinal stood quickly, and listened to the bru's words. "My name's Cardinal, and thank you for finding her and bringing her here." Cardinal brushed off the rather rude entrance, seeing as they had rescued Bright. "Wait here a moment, I'll get our healer." Cardinal moved swiftly to the den, peering inside at all three wolves within and the whelps. "We have three newcomers, one of which has Bright on his back, she's unconscious." The last part was directed to Doctor. Cardinal stood at the entrance of the den, awaiting the healer, his yellow hues still able to see the three new wolves.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:03 pm

Ali

Auds turned and her blue eyes brightened, seeing Nuri's silhouette at the mouth of the cave. "Nuri!" she barked back, but not loudly, as to disturb the pups at her side. Half of her was flooded with relief to see the return of their beta, but the other half was remorseful, knowing that their alpha was not. "Come in, come in and rest. We have kept your children safe, I promise," she said, hoping that he would take the role of keeping them warm. She glanced over at Namaria, and knew that she would be delivering soon. There was a lot of work to be done very soon...

She heard Doctor's words, shaking her head. "No, thank you, I believe everything we have here should be sufficient for a couple of hours," she replied, regarding the herbs he had set down. "I told Jewel and Robin to gather ingredients for a milk alternative for the pups, since I can't give milk and don't know the condition of Namaria's... and we don't know where Bright is. I'll be taking care of Namaria when her labor begins."

The trio descended into the great valley from over the high mountains, traveling behind the storm like a trailing rainfall. They weaved between the birch trees and sailed over the flooded creeks, the land beneath them sloping downhill, and covered with a light mist. They were all light on their feet, moving as if they were walking on air, and slipping between foliage like ghosts. However, such a fleeting entrance was not suspicious, but more graceful and mystifying. No darkness seemed to be trailing behind them, nor was there any ahead of them. If there was, they had the agility to avoid it, searching not for a battle or bloodshed. No, they were looking for a home.

"Slow down, Cumulus. We do not want to make too brash of an entrance," called one of the wolves, a pale, silvery grey one with a wispy voice. Of the three, he was quite thin and held a posture of age, one of roughly six years. The young, pure white wolf before him, his younger brother, stopped in his tracks and looked over his shoulder. His eyes were a clear, crystal blue, like cobalt skies. "Sorry, Cirrus. I'm just excited," he replied with a wide smile, tassel swaying. He was definitely the youngest of them.

"Don't apologize, and don't worry about being too brash," spoke the third wolf, his lyrics low and rough. Unlike his lighter-hued brothers, he was of a darker coat, like that of an impending thunderstorm. If there was to be any darkness with them, he would have been the one carrying it. His gold orbs turned to Cirrus. "Let the kid have fun. Don't you remember what it was like the first time you descended from the Billows?"

Cirrus sighed, knowing that Nimbus was right. "I seem to have the habit of forgetting," he said, shaking his head, and Cumulus took that cue to keep on running forward. The youth bounded through the meadows and leaped over fallen branches, until he came upon a rather curious scent. He stopped; ahead of him, he could smell more wolves and probably the pack they were headed to, but he could also smell... a female. She carried the scent of neither death or darkness or heat, but still, it interested him.

"What is it?" Nimbus asked, seeing his younger brother's perplexed expression.

"A female... Over there, I think," Cumulus replied, brow furrowed. He wanted to check it out, but he knew that he wouldn't be able to without the consent of his brothers. They were practically his guardians, afterall. Cirrus raised his head and sniffed the air, catching the whiff that Cumulus did, and noticed the peculiar smell as well. "Interesting. We'll go have a look-see. It might have been someone caught in the storm."

With Cirrus' decision, the three wolves veered off in the direction of the scent, and discovered a fae lying beneath a grove of trees. A sizable branch lie not far away. "Looks like someone took a hit to the head," Nimbus grumbled as they stood around the female. Cirrus stepped forward, sniffing her coat. "She smells like the lands around here... Must be a pack member. We should take her with us."

"You don't think they will think that we attacked her?" questioned Nimbus; unlike his brothers, he was usually the one thinking of the negative outcomes, but twas his nature. Cirrus raised a brow at him. "And why would they think that, brother? If anything, returning her to them would be an honorable deed. If it is judgment you are worried about, perhaps you should just keep your thoughts to yourself, for now. Suspicion can only be raised by suspicion itself."

Nimbus huffed, but said nothing as Cumulus lowered himself to the ground. Cirrus pulled the female by the scruff of her neck onto Cumulus' back, and now at a slower pace, the three headed for the packlands. Soon enough, they came upon a hillside with a few dens at the very top, and several wolves milling about. They all looked very busy.

"Maybe we should go to another pack and just leave her here," said Cumulus, shifting the weight on his feet. "I mean, they all look really busy, and we don't want to be a bother."

"Nonsense," Nimbus replied, yellow eyes sweeping the scape, and landing on a grey wolf. The important-looking wolf he had just been talking to now moved off, their conversation over. "We just need to wait our turn."

"Nimbus, you shouldn't - " Cirrus began, but Nimbus took off, headed for Cardinal. He was the only free wolf, and he looked like he knew his way around the place. Cirrus hesitated, knowing that he and Cumulus had no choice but to follow. Nimbus was not always the best with introductions, and had a gruff way of speaking, and so first impressions for him didn't always turn out right.

"Hey, you, grey wolf," Nimbus barked out, not in a threatening manner, but one that would catch Cardinal's attention. It was somewhat rude, but it got the job done. "My brothers and I found one of your wolves lying unconscious. We thought we'd do the good thing and bring her back, in addition to asking residence."

Cirrus sighed, wondering how all of this would go over. Nimbus always had to skip the formalities and get straight to the point...

Last edited by __silvers__ on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

Number of posts : 245
Pawprints : 408
Registration date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:33 am

[ooc: I will post Cross soon. I miss Nicolai, but he had to leave .. He was just too old xD]
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:14 pm

Nuri nodded pleased that everyone seemed to be safe so far. "Thank you Doctor, I'll head over there now." Winking at Jewel he went to the dens. Snuffling at the entrance he could see there was a lot of activity here as well as some unfamiliar scents. Making a soft woofing noise he entered the spacious site, eyes adjusting. "Ali?" He asked announcing his return.

Ooc- I'm sorry it's so short my loves. =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley
Page 13 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 33  Next