Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley

Go down 
+22
Bear
Ruffian
White wolf
flamewolf6
mikalaisangel09
Sheawolf88
_Sensable_
Moohn
Zanderslip
HaruXD
silverbrushedfur
EDITOR
__silvers__
WarriorWolf
Morbid Joke
FoSsY
Starrlight
Silent
Kouga9
akkanatrum
rainstorm111
Shadowed
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
mikalaisangel09

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2011-01-25

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:33 am

[ooc: I will post Cross soon. I miss Nicolai, but he had to leave .. He was just too old xD]
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:14 pm

Nuri nodded pleased that everyone seemed to be safe so far. "Thank you Doctor, I'll head over there now." Winking at Jewel he went to the dens. Snuffling at the entrance he could see there was a lot of activity here as well as some unfamiliar scents. Making a soft woofing noise he entered the spacious site, eyes adjusting. "Ali?" He asked announcing his return.

Ooc- I'm sorry it's so short my loves. =(
Back to top Go down
flamewolf6

Number of posts : 14
Pawprints : 29
Registration date : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:03 am

She lifted her head up again and panted,the fish completely done now. Namaria looked between Robin and Ali,concerned but knowing she was safe. She tried to get up again,but her head started to swim ,so the wolf laid back down and let herself be worked on by the other wolves.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:05 pm

Nodding, Doctor replied, "Safe travels, Nicolai." Then he continued back to the den Alaina was in. Carefully depositing his load, he looked up and asked, "Is there anything else you require?" The storm seemed to have lightened up a bit, although for how long, he didn't know. The conditions hadn't been optimal for anything like this. There were pups to worry about keeping warm, two newcomers who eventually need to be addressed, and he was sure the storm didn't help the pregnant female. Then Bright was missing. He hoped that someone would stumble across her, preferably safe and uninjured.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:19 pm

Robin & Ali

"Namaria," Robin echoed. He couldn't place what region of the world exactly such a name came from, but he guessed that it was nothing too far away. He nodded when she spoke of her pups coming, and he nodded. "We figured. My wife will help with your delivery, as will Doctor. They are both the finest medicine wolves in the lands. As for now, eat and sleep until it is time." He dipped his crown and turned, padding over to Ali, seeing that Jewel had returned. Good, she was safe.

Ali raised her head at her daughter's approach. "Yes, dear," she said, glad to see that she was all right. She didn't know what she would have done if she had lost another one. "You don't need to worry about the pregnant fem, Doctor and I will be taking care of that. What I need you to do is to find me some ingredients, and fast. Silent's and Bright's whelps cannot eat meat yet, and I don't know when the last time they had milk was. And I don't know the condition of the fem over there's health yet. We're going to have to create a substitute." She paused, trying to hold off the worry in her voice. She remembered how when she herself was a whelp and taken from the warm side of her mother and given something that wasn't milk, but it made her grow up strong just the same. Hopefully, her tongue remembered everything that had been in it. "You will need four ingredients. The first is actual milk, preferably from a goat. You will have to tear the gland from the goat, but leave it in tact. The second is two eggs. You can get these by stealing from any bird's nest. The third is a comb of honey... That's self-explanatory. And the fourth is a large turtleshell or bucket of some sort, where we can mix all the ingredients in. Do you think you can do that?"

"The fem's name over there is Namaria," Robin added. "She says that she thinks her pups are coming tonight."

Ali nodded. She had a feeling such news would be coming soon. "Okay. Then we should get prepared for that as well. Doctor's already gathering herbs, but we'll need water. Clean water, too. Something tells me this delivery won't be easy..."

Robin turned to his daughter. "I'll help you find the ingredients. All of us also need to keep an eye out for Bright - Cardinal thinks she was knocked unconscious during the storm. And Nuri should be headed back to the dens, Ali. He'll probably watch the pups." He smiled and gave his tail a slight wag to the both of them. Things needed to be done now, and he was certain that they would be carried out. He looked to his daughter. "If nothing else, let's get going. We can either divide up the tasks or do them together while we walk."
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:43 pm

Cardinal looked around, having heard Robin approach, it was good to have Nuri back, and despite Silent still gone, the pack seemed closer now that the bruja was back. Yellow lanterns glanced down at Jewel, who had been tagging along, and he smiled, watching her and her father move away to do other duties. Cardinal's gaze returned to Nuri, hearing the inquiry about the pups, the ones he hadn't checked on in a while. "If Robin's out and about, I believe Ali is with the pups then, she's in the den over there..." Cardinal tossed his crania to the side to indicate the den, before gazing towards it and then back at Nuri. "Me and Robin brought moved them before the storm got too crazy." Cardinal said, knowing Nuri was probably concerned about his children.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

Pawprints : 408

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:42 am

Nicolai ducked under the tree with Doctor, his charcoal auds flecked when he heard him ask if there was anything wrong. He half smiled, and parted his raven kissers to speak "Nothing is wrong, I just wanted to thank you for your hospitality, even this storm doesn't do much for such .." He chuckled. He meant it though, he was grateful for the oppurtunity to stay here. He knew however that he must go. There were things he had to attend too. Nikolaos and Solara would have to be handled another time. They weren't causing any problems here, or wherever they were within these lands. "Cross is asleep in a den up on top of that hill over there, she was resting when i left her". He then bowed his tiara to the beta and made his way back out into the storm, whether or not he would make it through it all was a question. He already knew the answer though, he would. He would make it through the storm and all, and be where he belonged.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:38 am

Nuri was rewarded with the site of Cardinal and Robin approaching him. He smiled relieved to see that they were fine and about their business. "It is nice to be home." Though his heart ached because he had to leave Silent behind...But right now he had to take responsibility for the pack. He nodded to Robin as he set off to do business and Nuri cocked his head looking at Cardinal. "The pups?" He asked quietly. Surely the pack got them to safety but there was always accidents...He had promised Silent that he would take care of their children.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:14 pm

Jewel would be beside Cardinal and would nod at her father. “Yes father..” she would say and head to the den where her mother was with the newcomer. She would give a soft chuff of greeting to them both and would shake her pelt slightly not wanting to get everyone else wet in the process. “You needed me mother?” she would ask and then would swivel her ears forward and would look at the rounded fem in the den.

OOC: Flamewolf J so happy you are participating and would love to see your posts grow a little. You are doing a good job but remember being very descriptive and stuff helps people reply to you. Sight, scents, feelings, ect. Work it girl Wink You can do it Very Happy Turn those sentences in to a nice paragraph Very Happy S
Back to top Go down
flamewolf6

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:15 pm

She raised up and panted a bit more,trying to remain calm. She watched her leave and him return,"Thank you...my name is Namaria. I think these pups are coming tonight wether we like it or not Robin."
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:36 pm

Robin & Ali

Robin's brow furrowed in concern, but he said nothing, instead nodding his head. They both have duties to attend to. Figuring that Cardinal and Jewel were still out in the lands, they too, must have heard Nuri's howl. He quickened his pace to where he heard several barks coming from the beta, and saw that Cardinal was already up and approaching him, Jewel right at his side. The ground beneath him sloped and was slippery with mud, but with a careful footing, Robin shuffled his way down and trotted up to them. He caught Cardinal's words, and smiled to Nuri as well. "He's got a good point," Robin added, his tail giving a slight wag. He turned to Jewel. "I'm glad to see you're all right. Your mother needs you in the dens. I have to hunt for our wounded guest." Robin nuzzled her cheek, and then nodded to Nuri and Cardinal, showing that he had business to do.

His limber legs carried him through the lands, sheets of rain still pouring from the grey sky, rumbling with distant thunder. Maroon optics surveyed the lands for any sort of significant destruction, but other than a small landslide or a flooded embankment, nothing significant stood out to him. He kept a lookout for Bright, but... Nothing so far. Knowing that all game had fled when the storm struck and that no one was available to take down something larger that had survived, he headed for the lake. It had likely flooded, but what had been inside it probably hadn't stood a chance against the raging waters. Being a wolf of the north and an excellent fisher, Robin waded into the waters, eyes scanning for a flash of silver.

Tiny minnows swirled around his ankles as the mud began to settle. Most would have been irritated by now, that there were other things to do, but Robin was patient. Finally, a shiny form approached him, and he tensed, but not so much as to cause a ripple in the water. The trout grew close... Closer... Closer... "Gotcha!" Robin shouted and struck, maw splashing into the water and snapping shut on slick, wriggling flesh. Robin lifted the fish out of the water and gave a shake of his head, tearing the trout's insides and ending its life without further struggle. Now having a meal for the pregnant stranger, he headed back to the dens where everyone was gathered. Bright was still at the back of his mind, knowing that finding her would be his next task. He had to find her, for the sake of the pups...

He shook the water from his pelt upon entrance, the fish hanging in his jaws. He slowed his pace, approaching the femora, setting it down before her. "I know it's a meal you're probably not used to, but it will fill you just the same," he said, nudging the trout towards her. "My name is Robin, and I hold the ranks of Advisor, Guardian, and Delta to this pack... I don't think my wife, Ali, caught your name. May I ask what it is?" He smiled and gave a wag of his tail, hoping that she was not too weary to reply.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:36 pm

Cardinal hadn't stayed long with the group, only enough to see the fem reach shelter and help. From there his mind had wandered and his body with it, the granite male had taken the time to wander off a bit, to think things over. And while it wasn't the best of times to do it, he needed to in order to stay sane in the current situation. He had only taken a few moments alone in the cold rain, before he decided to return to the main area to help with anything. Auds pricked at the sound of a bark, a familiar one at that. Lanterns moved towards the sound, before averting to watch Doctor disappear into a den. He once again moved away from the main land, heading for the sound of Nuri. It held promise for the pack, and Cardinal couldn't deny he was glad to hear the familiar bruja's bark. While on his way Cardinal released a few barks of his own, to let Nuri know he was coming. The granite male padded quickly towards Nuri, and after a bit he came upon the bruja. The rain had lightened up, and now there was no fight to be heard over the storm. "You can't imagine how great it is to see you again." Cardinal smirked and moved a bit closer, his eyes scanning briefly for Silent. Something told him he could look long and hard and she wouldn't be there, but still he looked.

Her tiny frame squirmed at the sudden change of warmth, she had been so comfortable against the male. Out of the rain and the terrifying storm, snuggled up against others. Though with the change came a new goal, and she followed after the pups next to her, by burying herself against the fae, and attempting to drink. Only, nothing came, and a whimper escaped her.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:01 pm

Doctor saw Robin first as he aimed for his stocks once more. "Yes, find them, and I'll go to Alaina when I get some herbs. Oh... and... I haven't seen Bright. I fear the storm knocked her unconscious. On the chance you happen to catch her scent while searching, can you call one of us if she's in bad shape?" Nodding towards Robin, he reached his den and went straight to the back, knowing all the pregnancy herbs he had were there. Then he piled them onto one of the large leaves the soil kept moist enough from drying quickly. These leaves were used for carrying purposes. Exiting, Doctor saw Nicolais trying to find someone. He walked under a tree, to give the herbs as much protection from the rain and asked in a muffled voice, "Is anything wrong?"
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:20 pm

Robin & Ali

The half-husky's silver auds laid flat against her skull, eyebrows creasing. "I'm sorry... That is terrible," she said softly. "I was not born to a wolf pack, but here in Tirisfal, I have made my life and family. It is my home. I cannot imagine what would happen if it were to be destroyed." She finished wrapping the wound, licking the silky webs so that they would become sticky and suture close. She did not mention the loss of Koda... While the thought of him tore at her heart, she knew that she had to move on, just as life did. She looked over her shoulder at her husband and the Alpha's whelps. They were the future of the pack... What determined her place would only be found by them. She turned back to the fem. "What you need is rest, dear. Close your eyes and try to get some sleep. Your labor should be coming soon, so rest while you can. I will send my husband out to fetch something for you to eat. In the meantime, chew on these poppy seeds. They will prevent any infection from settling in," Ali said, nudging the seeds towards the fem's mouth. "And if you need me, I will be just over there, tending to the pack whelps."

She cleaned up the small mess of herbs and replaced any that she hadn't used in Doctor's stash at the back of the den, wandering over to where Robin lay. She looked down at the litter, all nestled into his sunset-hued fur, now warm and fast asleep. They would be opening their eyes soon... Did they even have names? She was about to ask Robin this when he looked up at her, asking, "Is she all right?"

Ali sighed, lying down next to him. The pups against him did not stir, deep in sleep. "For now, yes. I don't know how her pregnancy will go through... Her pack was destroyed by a raid of dark wolves, and this storm hasn't helped. She's been through a lot of trauma. I can only hope that everything will be all right."

Robin nodded. "Did you hear Nuri's call? It sounds like he's come back."

"I did... And it sounds like he's coming back alone," she replied, looking down at the whelps again. Two of them would go without a true mother. And of Bright Moon? No one had found anything about her, and death could only be assumed. And the other two would be parentless... A fate that no wolf would wish upon children. Would Nuri be fit to be a father? Ali didn't know if he had ever had pups before, but she knew that the bru was getting on in age.

Robin could sense her unease and nuzzled her softly. "Agreed... But things will get better. Even if they have no birth mother, you are still the greatest mother I know. Jewel is an example of that. She should be back any moment, now." Ali leaned into his nuzzle, his warmth. The anger she had felt with him from earlier was faded; she really had no reason to be upset with him, for they had all been under a massive amount of stress, like the storm that had pounded upon the valley. But now, the thunder was passing over the mountains and the sky was more grey than black, the downpour lightening into a drizzle. The storm had washed away their feelings of frustration and guilt, bringing about a new day. They could move on with hope in their hearts.

"Here," Robin said, motioning at the whelps nestled against him. "Watch them for now. I will head out to see if there are any other wanderers, and hopefully catch up with Nuri. Will you be needing anything?"

He stood up, Ali shifting over. The pups wriggled and gave little whimpers as their source of heat moved away, but quieted again when Ali came near. They even buried their muzzles into her belly and pulled on her teats, yearning for milk, but there was nothing to give. Her blue eyes widened at this - they wouldn't be able to eat meat for a few more weeks. "Yes, I will, actually," she said, a slight urgency to her voice. "I need a few things. The first is a kill for the pregnant fem - I haven't learned her name yet, unfortunately, but maybe you could introduce yourself to her - for I have no doubt that she is starving, having ventured all the way here from outside lands. The second is... complicated. You will need either Doctor or Jewel's help. I have no milk to give to the pups. And we could wait for the pregnant fem, but that is risky, as we do not know about her future health. She herself may be safe from infection because of the poppy seeds I gave her, but her pups may not be, same with her milk. Because no one else here can give milk and because it is still too early for them to eat meat, we will have to make an alternative for them."

"An alternative?" Robin echoed. "What do you mean?"

"As I said, go find Doctor or Jewel. I will explain more then."

Robin nodded, now settled with a mission. He moved out towards the mouth of the den, deciding that he would introduce himself to the pregnant fem when he had gotten her kill. The arctic approached Doctor. "Ali has patched up the fem's wound, and says that her labor will arrive in a couple of hours. She doesn't know how well it will go over. But in the meantime, I am to hunt for her," he reported. "But there is also something else... She said that because no one else in the pack at the moment can give milk to the litter, and she doesn't know the condition of the fem's health yet, we need to create an alternative. I'm not too sure what that is, but she said that you or Jewel might know. The rain has lightened up now, and I was wondering if I could go find her and Cardinal if you need me to."

He waited before setting out. If Doctor was to take care of this "alternative" that Ali was talking about, he wouldn't have to look for Jewel. He knew that she was safe with Cardinal, and with Nuri back, the three of them were bound to run into one another. Then, he would be able to hunt for the fae, though he didn't know if there would be any prey left on the lands, them having flooded out. He would have to go on quite the journey, or take a couple of wolves with him to hunt for something larger than had stayed and found higher ground, as they had done.

OOC: Whoa... My posts are ungodly long now that I have two characters interacting with one another... Oh, and Starr should be taking Ali back soon, not entirely sure when, though... But soon.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:58 am

Nicolais auds twitched as he could hear the betas call, he allowed his cerulean optics to flutter open to see Cross sleeping heavily across from him. He did not want to leave her just yet, but knew the worst of the storm was probably over and he could leave with ease. He brought his dial up, his gaze remaining on her form. It was true he loved her, there had been no doubt on that. It was a different kind of love though, and he knew deep in his heart that he wished he would have just stayed with her. If he had, Niko and Solara would never had come to be, he wouldn't have had the heartache of his mother and brother dying at their paws. He would have never felt the heartache of Ayashi just disappearing, taken his little Kai with her. She had just showed up with her, and he had fallen in love with them both. He wondered if Kailen would ever try and find him. He wondered if Ayashi would ever come back.... So many things raced through his mind, and as they did a tear slid down his ebony mask. He had promised Ayashi forever, he had promised Kailen that he would always be there for her. Now where were they? Were they even alive? He shook his dial to empty the thoughts, he was too broken to be here. He reached over, swallowed his pride and nuzzled Cross softly. He rose silently and made his way out of the den.

As he came outside, the rain still came down almost sideways in sheets and the wind blew him around slightly. He went towards where he had heard the calls come from. He had to thank Doctor, and also he had a message for him to give to Cross. He did not want to go, but this was not where he belonged. He could see a lot of others making their way into different dens. He must have looked like a crazy fool walking around in all of this, but he had nothing to really live for. If he were to die, his father would stop messing up his life...He also knew that if he were to die, he would never see how Kailen had grown up. He huffed out a sigh and continued along... He did not know where he was going, he could only hope it was in the right direction..

Ooc|| Oh poor Nicolai, I luff him <3 He is searching for Doctor... So i dunno.. lol

Back to top Go down
flamewolf6

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 6:52 pm

She laid her head back down after a moment to relax and winces as she puts the spider web and the herbs on her wounds. She think a moment,"A dark pack had come to challenge us...I was the only one to survive."She whispers,whimpering alittle in sadness.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:01 pm

Robin & Ali

Ali supported the fem as she guided her to the bed, waiting for her to get comfortable with her swollen belly before beginning any work. She listened with a silent compassion, nodding and blinking her porcelain blue eyes. "I understand," she said. "We have many that come here from destroyed homes... I am just glad we were able to find you in this storm. I don't want to think of what would have happened if we didn't." Auds perked as Doctor came forward, and Ali nodded alongside him. She turned back to the fae, deciding to work on the wound in her leg. "Doctor is right. I will take care of you and the birthing of your whelps. I am Ali, and my mate, Robin, is resting with our Alpha's children at the moment," she said, knowing that making conversation would distract the fem from the pain she was in. The healer leaned over and cleaned away the mud from the wound, and then bent down and ripped up the comfrey leaves with her teeth, lifting them and then pressing them to the fem's leg.

"If it is not too delicate of a subject..." Ali began, lifting the layers of spiderweb with her paw and then proceeding to wrap it around the fem's wound. "May I ask what caused the destruction of your home? I only wish to get to know and sympathize with you. But, I understand if you have a need for privacy."

In the background, she heard a call, and her insides twisted with both relief and uncertainty. She saw Robin out of the corner of her eye lift his head, ears twitching forward, an alertness to his maroon gaze at the mouth of the den. They both knew that the call was none other than Nuri Bade's, their Alpha's husband... And from the sound of it, he was coming home alone.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:25 pm

Doctor had followed them up, making sure the fae would be able to get up there safely, and wondered where Jewel went. Seeing Alaina in the den, he said, "I will get all the herbs I have for pregnancy from my stocks and leave her care with you." Looking at the pregnant wolf, he lowered his head a bit closer to her ears and said, "We are a pure pack. There is nothing to fear here, for I am the beta of these lands, and we have many healers. You will be just fine. Just rest and focus on your children."

Nodding towards the healer, he exited, and started to head towards his stocks again. In the distance, he could now hear a familiar bark. Lifting his head, he sent up a howl, calling for Nuri to alert him of where they were. He probably wasn't too far away, but Doctor didn't have the leisure to go out to greet the alpha. He stayed near the dens, having noticed Robin was with the pups in one. Had he looked in, he would have noticed one of the pups missing, and would have learned it happened before the flood.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:23 am

He was home once again, his heart was heavy with sorrow for leaving Silent behind. But it was necessary. He knew full well that she would be taken care of. And besides he needed to be a strong father right now. But he was getting concerned as he stepped into the lands, water streamed through it turning the ground to mud, growling his discontent he started at a trot despite his weariness from the journey. He prayed that the pack was safe and had taken precautions against the flooding. Nuri went to the higher grounds which were far and few between in this valley but they were there. He could smell his pack's recent passage through the woods. He was thoroughly soaked by this point and he felt close he started a series of load barks to get anyones attention. Hopefully they would hear and he could go to where the pack had gathered. He could tell this was not a serious flood and it would pass soon enough.
Back to top Go down
flamewolf6

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:30 pm

She slowly got into the bed made and leaned her head on the ground. She looked tired,"a few days tops...i wouldve stayed in my homeland...but there is nothing left there. My family was destroyed."She raised her head up and panted. Couldve been from exhaustion...but also could be more pain than anything.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:38 pm

Robin & Ali

Ali tore up the dirt with her paws against a wall of the den, softening the ground for her incoming patient. She set the herbs down beside her and silently wondered where Jewel and the others were. If Jewel were here, now would have been the perfect time for further teaching; it would also help to have an assistant if the patient was in dire condition. She scented blood and a pair of unfamiliar smells drenched with rain and when she raised her head, she found a female and a male at the mouth of the den.

She quickened her pace and came up to both of them, but looking more directly at the female than the male. She heard the male's words and nodded to him, and then took a look at the female herself. Her blue eyes widened - she was not only bleeding, but very pregnant. "Come, please," she said, her voice calm, but mildly urgent. She pressed her shoulder against the female's to usher her towards the bed she had made, eying over her wounds. She had a severe cut on her front leg - perhaps the largest source of the scent of blood - and several others, but nothing that needed immediate attention. If anything, she was more concerned about the state of her pregnancy. Though she had had pups before, Ali couldn't tell when the fem would be due... but she had a feeling it would be soon. "When do you think you will be due?" she asked, busying herself by unraveling the stick of spiderwebs. "If you feel you are to go into labor, I can help you."

Yes, this pregnant fem and the male she had brought with were strangers... but that never stopped Ali from doing her duty.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:35 pm

Cross looked back into the den where Nicolai was residing, her auds pinned firmly against her tiara. She wished the rain would let up, she did not know if she wanted to go back into the same den as him. It was awkward. Plain and simple. She sighed and moved back to go inside. Her snowy pelt now matted with mud. She looked over to where Nicolai was, he was long lost in thought. She did not speak, she circled around and pulled her tassel in close to her femme form. She sighed again, she was beginning to get homesick and having Nicolai here was not helping. She knew though she did not belong there, but it was all she had ever known. Her cerulean orbs fluttered closed and succumbed to sleep. It was fast and easy for her to be gone, now it was time to wait for the morning.

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:30 pm

Serenity looked at the young female softly and shook his head. "I can't
Be in there just yet. When youre done birthing your litter... But I'll
Be right out here. I won't let anyone hurt you or anything. You have light of the future right there... None of us will let anyone hurt you. Don't fret.
If I knew these wolves weren't good and kind
I would have lead you somewhere else." he smiled and turned back towards the rain waiting for someone to aid her... And to make sure she'd live through the birth of her pups...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
flamewolf6

PostSubject: Don't Go!   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:09 am

She hobbled in,and looked at him,"please....dont go. I dont know these people...please stay by my side."She felt a pup kick against her stomach and winced. No she would not have these pups yet.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:51 am

Serenity watched as more wolves came toward. "We're almost there. I promise" And then after a bit of more walking he saw the entrance to the den, or one. "Come on, inside, hurry up, out of the rain" he nudged her forward softly making sure she would go inside. "I'll be out here. A healer will come in to help you alright. Specially if you're close to due" in fact with his spiritual training he had no idea when she would be due. He turned looking to a male and nodded towards the fem he still had no idea her name. "She has some open wounds. I don't know how bad I know she had been bleeding though." he turned away and sat down not noticing right away there was another wolf sitting outside in the rain. He felt like he was looking at a mirror of himself only it was a female. Instead of staring at her he turned back around blinking rapidly as he waited to hear news of the fem that was just inside the den, and hoped she and her pups would be okay...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:48 pm

Robin & Ali

A strong howl broke the wind, and Ali understood - someone, not yet of the lands - had found this fem. Ali couldn't smell Cardinal herself, but she heard her daughter speak, and knew it was true. She turned to Doctor. "I probably will have to use your supplies. I haven't stocked since last autumn," she replied and turned to Jewel. "I'll see you at the dens... Keep an eye out for your brother, if you can..." She gave her a quick nuzzle and then loped uphill to the higher dens. Her powerful legs trudged through the mud as if it were snow; her mixed breed gave her this extra exertion of strength.

She reached the top, the rain coming down in cold sheets. It was a good thing her winter pelt hadn't fallen off yet, the rain washing away most of the mud stuck in her fur. She was not yet drenched, the water sliding off of her as if it were oil, her outer coat hardy and made to be water-resistant, keeping her undercoat warm and dry. Her eyes shifted to the white fem that stood outside the dens.

"Please. As a healer, I urge that you come inside. We have an injured fae on the way, and who knows what other damage the storm has done. I would hate for you to get sick," Ali said, her voice stricken with exhaustion. She moved onward into the den, now significantly quiet compared to the terrors of the outside world. She briefly closed her eyes, exhaling, her muscles aching, and when she opened them again, she found Robin. He was nestling the whelps.

"Oh thank Fenrir," she sighed, coming near and nuzzling him. "I had thought someone forgot about them... Thank you, Robin."

The sunset-hued bru looked up and nuzzled her in return. "No problem, love. Settle down and rest. I'm keeping the pups warm, but you could probably do a better job," he smiled, his genuine personality seeming to return. Funny, how things could be easily forgiven when danger struck. "I have a little something I'd like to talk to you about, too."

"That will have to wait," Ali replied, nosing the pups as she did so, sniffing them for any scent of sickness. She was unable to tell at the moment, but once they were completely dry or awake again, then she possibly might have been. "Jewel and I found an injured fem... Cardinal's taking care of it, and Jewel went with Doctor to look for anyone else... Have you seen Robbie?"

Robin's face fell and his ears laid back in sadness. "No... I haven't."

Ali's heart dropped. "Where could he be?" she asked in an undertone, wrought with worry. "I... I hope he's all right."

"As do I, Ali," Robin said, kissing her cheek. "He's a brave boy. We'll send out a search party the moment the hunt is over, okay?"

"Okay," she replied, leaning into him. "I'm going to collect some herbs from Doctor's stash and wait for the fem to arrive. I'll see you then."

He nodded, and she went to the back of the dens, where Doctor kept his reserves. She nosed out poppy seeds as a pain reliever, comfrey to prevent infection, and a stick's worth of spiderwebs to clot the wound, be it severe. In the back of her mind, she thought about Jewel, and how she could watch her mother in action...
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:22 pm

Doctor listened to what Jewel said and turned back to Alaina. "I think you should go to where the others in the pack are headed so you can prepare enough herbs to at least aid the healing a severely bleeding wolf. I'll leave her care to you, and I'll get more herbs if we find out she needs more. Jewel, come with me to Cardinal and the new wolves to see what other assistance they may need and we'll bring them to safety. If anything serious comes up, Alaina, I'll ask Jewel to send you a message so you can prepare for that. I don't know what materials you have in your den, but feel free to go through my stocks."

He nodded at them and traveled as fast as he safely could to Cardinal's side. "Shoot..." He said as he approached. It didn't take a healer to tell what stage of pregnancy this wolf was in. "Can the both of you manage to get her to where Alaina will be waiting?" he questioned Cardinal and the unknown male. This was not the time to ask her how soon she'll be expecting- they have to get the herbs ready now. Hoping Jewel was following him, he said, "Jewel, could you go tell your mother to get some herbs to aid with the later stages of pregnancy and for birthing, and that I have some in my stocks if she doesn't have any?"

((A bit rushed, but I have something I need to do soon))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley
Page 14 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next