Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley

Go down 
+22
Bear
Ruffian
White wolf
flamewolf6
mikalaisangel09
Sheawolf88
_Sensable_
Moohn
Zanderslip
HaruXD
silverbrushedfur
EDITOR
__silvers__
WarriorWolf
Morbid Joke
FoSsY
Starrlight
Silent
Kouga9
akkanatrum
rainstorm111
Shadowed
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:50 am

Robbie sat close to his sister taking comfort from her warmth. He felt cold and broken. He wanted mother and father but they were off scouting...something. That was the cost of their parents position in he pack, always to be away from the rest. Looking up at the new wolf who stayed with them he could not manage to bring himself to say anything. Jewel said everything anyways. He felt lost like he was in a dream but didn't know what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:46 am

Nuri nodded to Doc. "Yes if course, there are plenty here to help and the three who have come are trustworthy." Cardinal came on the scene and he nodded his head to the bru. "Your help would be most appreciated, if you could carry one if the pups. As for them being near each other that too is a good idea. Bright can have my den, it's close to Silent's. " Looking at his mate with eyes full of love his heart hurt to see her in such a fragile state. He was not sure what would happen to her if he lost her.

(how many pups are there all together?) z
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:36 pm

Jewel leaned into her brother and then pulled away a great sadness in every curve of her form. She looked up at the stranger with her two toned eyes, the fem who had come with her companions to their rescue. Too bad they didn't come sooner. She took a breath and shuddered it wasn't fair. Their brother wasn't supposed to die. "Th..thank you for trying.." she said to Nephritities softly, barely a breath and then tears ran down her nose again.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:11 pm

Cardinal watched Nuri leave the trio with parting words, to go find Silent and the others. Birth and blood filled the air, and the granite male looked over at the dead whelp. With each passing, new arrivals appear. Words he’d never speak, but they held some truth. However sad the loss of the whelp was, there was a small joy in the knowledge that new pups were arriving. He watched the siblings disperse, one following Nuri, the other to the pups, and the last stood where he was. Pillars turned to follow back to Silent and the others; he knew that the three newcomers would pose to threat. They had helped defend a pack that was not yet home to them, in doing so Cardinal felt comfortable leaving the main area with them to guard the whelps. It was easy to find them; the scent was a bit oppressive. Cardinal came upon the scene, catching Doctor’s last words. “Allow me to help in anyway…” He spoke, making his presence known. Oceans swept over the scene, the two females still laying, pups gathered around them. “And if we need another, I can get one of the newcomers.” Cardinal offered, looking from the faes to Doctor.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:09 pm

He nodded at Nuri's question after a brief thought. "That's fine, as long as they keep Silent's comfort in mind. If you can carry her yourself, we'll need two others to help carry the pups, since Bright and I can take one each. Otherwise, three. Silent needs water soon, though, so if we can spare another to find a way to transport water to her. Otherwise, we'll have to think while transporting them and then hurry." Looking to Nuri, Doctor questioned, "May I request for Bright to be located near Silent's den? Both might feel better knowing the other is nearby, and it makes it faster and easier to check on them and give them meals." He turned around, but waited for Nuri to process the information, and possibly to tell him how many wolves to gather.

He was still worried about what happened in the other location. There was no urgent request for him to tend to anyone. He hoped that the young wolf who had cried out was unhurt and alive. Of course, the opposite could be true, but... he could hope for as long as he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:25 pm

Nuri listened to Doctor and nodded his head, he appreciated the brus advice and suggestions. It was nice to have another wolf with a clear head when he was not so well himself. Looking at his poor mate he moved silently past Doctor and leaned down towards her. Licking her face gently it hurt him to see Silent in such a state..."Yes our pups are beautiful my love..." In truth he only glimpsed them over with Bright but he knew that anything Silent brought to bear would be as beautiful as she was, strong too. "Yes, there are three newcomers...they have helped us and I believe them to be trustworthy." Again he licked her face. "But don't worry over that now...do you think it is possible for me to carry you? To bring you somewhere safer?" Bright spoke and he nodded knowing they were in a vulnerable position with the pups in the open. Looking back at Doctor he indicated the other wolves. "Would you mind asking for help? I believe them to mean us no harm..." They had help save the pups from certain death for which he was grateful. A pang of pain shot through his heart thinking of the poor pup whos life was crushed out of him...so young...so innocent..
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:29 pm

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 25 Silentbanner

Silent shifted slightly, groggily opening her eyes as she heard voices. Dark, fuzzy shapes greeted her amber orbs, and she frowned in confusion. She could not tell with her eyes who was there, but their scents gave them away, and she lifted her head to greet her mate. "Nuri," she rasped rather weakly, "Thank goodness... you're here. Our.. pups." She nosed the air, seeking them out by scent. They were with Bright. She smiled. Then a new scent came to her, and she wondered who it was. "Is that.. a newcomer?" she questioned, furrowing her brow. Despite her condition, she couldn't help but to feel quite hopeful that someone new was here to join the pack. There was more safety in numbers. Sighing heavily, Silent rested her head back down, saying not a word about her eyes. Maybe it would go away. She was probably just groggy. She did not want to worry anyone any further, nor did she want to make a fuss. All she could do now was talk lightly, and hope that her pack would help her and the pups get somewhere safe, though she did not know if she would have the strength to move herself.

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 25 BrightMoonb

Bright nuzzled the pups as they squirmed and squeaked, grooming them each in turn. Her little Haru was strong already, pushing his way to the warmest place amongst the other pups. She smiled as she watched the pups interact and move around. Most were full from nursing and trying to sleep. Haru's brother, Ajax, was still nuzzled up to her breast, suckling hungrily. Bright licked him, then looked up as Nuri arrrived, with an unknown female trailing farther behind him. She sniffed the air, familiarizing herself with the femme's personal scent, wondering who she was. Bright was not suspicious of her, merely curious. As Doctor spoke of moving them, Bright perked toward him. She would feel a lot better with all these newborns if they were in a den, protected from the elements and unknown dangers lurking in the forest. She didn't know what had happened to the pup who'd cried out for help, and for all she knew, the danger was still near.

"I hope we can get moving as quickly as possible," she murmured, unable to hold back her concern as a mother, "Nuri, is there anyone else who can help us?" It would be a difficult task to move all four newborns, as well as make sure Silent was not left alone in her current condition. Yet it didn't look like she would be able to walk any time soon, so she would need assistance to get moving. Clawing the ground anxiously, she waited for someone to think of something, or perhaps get more help.

Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:34 am

Doctor looked up as Nuri approached. "I'm glad you're here. Yes, you can see her. She's lots quite a bit of blood. I've tried to keep her mind occupied by thinking of names for them," he nodded his head at the pups, "but she's tired from the blood loss. I've done what I could for now, using a root to stop the internal bleeding. Unfortunately, I haven't enough knowledge with too many of the other ingestible plants in these lands for use with emergencies at any point of child bearing... the wrong plant or quantity at this moment in time can be fatal, although I'd feel better with expanding the herb options after the night." He paused, then said, "I need your help to move Silent to a safer location and get water to her as soon as possible- she'll be dehydrated from the blood loss. Bright also should move to a den."

He was sorry for loading all this upon Nuri at one time, but he wasn't one to hide important information like this. Tensing as he noticed another presence following, he shifted his position so he'd be blocking Silent from view from the wolf whose scent he didn't recognize. It was an automatic reaction as well as his healer's reactions. With him, Nuri, Bright, Silent and pups around, there were many things to keep an eye for, and helpful newcomer or not, he wouldn't allow many other wolves too close unless Nuri cleared it. He had nothing against the wolf, but he was being cautious, especially after what had happened. He tilted his head, saying, "They both have two pups. I will follow your judgement, but I don't think it would be comfortable for either of them to have much of the pack milling around close to the pups in this state. Moving them will be a bit slower, though." His gaze turned to a stone on the ground, "I'm sorry. I'm a bit useless if something goes wrong and I'm not there from the beginning to monitor the process."
Back to top Go down
silverbrushedfur

Number of posts : 13
Pawprints : 31
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:48 pm

Storm Call nodded a slow, stiff nod then snorted. He looked over each wolf even his siblings. His eyes followed Nuri as the male left the small group. He could scent the blood and birth on the night air and looked to Diablo, who nodded and followed after the male. She followed at a bit of a distance looking from left to right for a flower that would help restore some of the wolf's blood. She had had training from the doctor of their old pack before things turned back. Though she didnt have all the teaching she wanted she had gotten a lot. Her nose twitched for the lemony scent and her ears listened for the soft whistle it would make with the right breeze. Nephritides, however, had stayed behind where the pups were. She stood and moved over towards them wanting to help comfort them through this hard time. She always loved pups and wanted to care for them forever, even if they were not her's.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:08 am

Nuri watched blankly as the brute had run off, all his desire to chase him was eclipsed by the thought of his mate. Looking at the three wolves who had aided he nodded his dial to them. "Thank you." Then looking at Cardinal his ear flicked to the sound of the snuffling whelps, they had just lose a sibling. So young and so innocent. He felt a weight on his heart. There could never be a truce with light and dark, never "Could you please watch the pups...I need to check on Silent." He felt energy relight his limbs and anxiety swept through him. He leapt through the bushes and was rushing off to where his mate was.

He found Doctor, the scent of birth was heavy in the air. Silent was not the only one to have a litter this dark night. Looking at the brute he whined. "How is she? Can I see her?"
Back to top Go down
HaruXD

Number of posts : 5
Pawprints : 9
Registration date : 2009-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:11 am

Haru
First Born To Bright Moon's Litter , Haru's pelt was wet and feeling Rather cold , he yelped and cuddled his mother for warmth. He immediately Positioned himself to her Chest and began to Suckle Milk from her , He drank until he was full and then fell Asleep. He then woke up not too long after he dozed off and began to writhe, crawling under the others for a warmer spot , Feeling safe he falls back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:04 am

Ooc - Silent has given birth to a boy and a girl, though she is very weak from bloodloss, Doctor gave her a root to help stop the bleeding, she is now unconscious. Bright gave birth to two boys and is currently nursing them and keeping Silent's pups occupied as well so she can rest. They are waiting for help to get Silent, Bright and the pups somewhere safe cause they're out in the open
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:34 am

Ooc- Could someone just give me a quick summary of whats going on with Silent and the pups and Bright and whos doing what for her? >_<
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:41 am

Doctor saw Silent eat the root, but was concerned with her movements. His attention to Bright again, she had confirmed what he thought, and, would luck have it, she, too, brought pups to the world, but, everything was normal... luckily. He knew he had to get someone to watch over the two mothers, but he didn't want to leave them while they were exhausted. "I hope that rouge wolf's gone..." he could handle a fight with one wolf if it came down to it, but probably wouldn't be able to keep his focus on two at the same time. He raised his head and send a howl, loud enough to reach Nuri's ears. It was a neutral sounding howl that held an urgent summonings. He didn't want anyone not knowing about Silent to realize what was going on. Silent needed privacy, not whe whole pack pushing around to see how she was doing. He said to Bright, "This is a gamble, but I don't want to leave either of you alone for even a short while. I'll wait for Nuri to get here, get the water, then one of us will help you move to a den, if you're alright with the wait." He couldn't focus on one thing, something, even while healing, he didn't have any problems with and hadn't bothered to learn to filter the extra thoguhts out. Now it was troublesome, but hopefully it would be ok when Nuri arrives. Hopefully Silent wasn't dilerious and would recognize him.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:26 pm

Cardinal’s gaze averted from Nuri, knowing the male was likely in a bit of shock. His lover could be dying, and the thought had crossed Card’s mind as well. It wasn’t a pleasant thought, and he banished the possibility from his mind. If it were to happen, then it would be just another dark mark on his new homeland. The thought that he had brought all the chaos had also crossed his mind, after all, it had all begun upon his arrival. From the bear, to Silent, to this bastard bruja. Cardinal growled deeply, before realizing it, and softened his gaze. The granite male looked over the trio, realizing now that they had spoken. “A pleasure to meet you Storm Call, Negro Diablo, and Nephritides.” Cardinal gave each a light tip of his crania, before looking them over. “We thank you for your intrusion, and your actions.” Cardinal gave a light smile, and nodded to Nuri. “From what we’ve seen I’d say you may stay for a while.” The granite male was being as smooth as he could be, considering the situation. He wasn’t sure how much he wanted to tell the new arrivals, that they may not have a queen? He had almost let slip that it was the alphaess’ decision on whether they stayed or not, and that would’ve been fine if they knew what was going on with their queen.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:01 am

Silent could barely open an eye as Doctor nudged her, speaking words which made no sense to her. Even as one amber orb peeled open, the glazed look over it told of a whole new problem, and no vision came to her mind even as she forced open a second eye. Still in too much of a daze to realize her troubles, she merely sniffed at what was in front of her, hardly aware she'd actually opened her eyes at all, and tenderly snapped at the strange-smelling plant placed before her. She chewed slowly, barely able to concentrate. She swallowed clumsily, almost choking, before finally all went well. She had consumed the plant, and closed her eyes again, unable to keep conscious for long.

Bright looked up from the whelps who were curled beside her, her auds alert to Doctor's approach. She was relieved to see that he had discovered something that was possibly useful, though even he seemed uncertain of Silent's hope for survival. Things looked grim, but Bright did not wish to think negatively. She would always try to keep hope. "I wish I could be of more assistance," she murmured, feeling useless, "But you are right, my time is near. The pains have already begun. Everything feels as it should, though..." Despite her youth, this was already her second litter, and she figured it would go as easily as the last, though with perhaps more joy this time. That was, if Silent could pull through and everything went according to plan, otherwise she would suffer the pain of loss, not only for the Alphaess but for those who would miss her too. She had lost everything in her short life, and understood deeply the pains that ailed the heart.

And then it happened. Water spilled from her body and nature propelled her to push as the muscles seized her abdomen. She whimpered from the pain, as well as realizing she was out in the open, just as vulnerable as Silent had been - vulnerable as they all still were, what with dangerous strangers roaming the lands. Bright had been so busy tending to Silent that she had forgotten to make time for herself and find a den. It was too late now, though, and she needed to go through with what nature told her to do. She pushed until the first pup burst forth, and turned to complete her duties cleaning it, allowing the pup to nurse until the second was coming along, and she forced it into the world with as much ease as a birth could offer. She licked it clean and directed it to her belly; two boys. She cuddled them, urging Silent's pups closer as well to get them acquainted.

Then she looked to Doctor, her tongue lolling from her mouth as she panted. She was quiet for a few moments, feeling quite exposed with no den to hide her or the young ones. But she knew she needed to deal with the present situation, not her feelings. "I will stay right here, if you can get water to Silent somehow," she said, still huffing from the effort of birth, "And if possible, I think we must request help. We need to find cover. We have no idea what's going on back there.." She looked in the direction where the other brave wolves had gone to the terrified cry of the whelp; she could only pray that everything was alright and they were dealing with things well. There was no way Silent would be able to walk right now, but she needed a private place to rest, and Bright would not feel comfortable until she and the newborns were hidden from sight.

Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:37 pm

He weaved in and out of the trees, knowing there had to be something around to help. Truthfully, Doctor wasn't very good at pregencies when he arrives during the birthing process, although he hadn't known many wolves who were, especially during an emergency. He skidded to a stop, seeing a faintly familiar plant. Doctor didn't know the name of this plant, but he had seen it used before during excess bleeding. The healer had admitted it wouldn't help in all cases, but it was the safest to use when the healer wasn't sure exactally what caused the bleeding. Using herbs was dangerous in any part of the pregnency if the healer didn't know what they were doing.

He dug into the earth with his paws. The plant was younger than he'd have liked, but they would just have to hope it would help. Theoretically, the younger plant should be either more or less potent, but wouldn't be of any harm. Grabbing two roots, just in case, he continued on, scanning the ground, in case he found anything that would help in any way. hearing moving water, he quickly turned towards it. He glances at the bottom of the rivier. Leaves were too soft and flexible to carry water. He wouldn't find a rock that was conveniently bent inward. He'd have to come back later when he found something to carry the water in. For now, though... he dropped the roots near the bank of the river, making sure they got wet, but also unable to get washed away downstream. Even though it was only a bit of water, it would help to keep her hydrated a little bit.

Picking up the now-swollen roots, he raced back. He knew Silent probably wouldn't have the energy to chew up a root, so she wouldn't get as much water as the roots were currently holding. Coming to the spot he left them, he saw Silent's eyes were closed, but just barely noticed her side moving as she breathed. With a nod to Bright, he set the roots down, and dashed a short distance to grab a leaf, and returned. He squeezed out a bit of the water on the leaf, knowing a bit of it would scatter onto the ground, then worked on lightly chewing the roots up- just enough that Silent could consume them. If the situation wasn't so dire, he would be able to come up with something more effective, but he had very little time, so he had to do things quickly while being efficient.

Done with this part, he dropped the root back onto the leaf, where the remaining water began to soak back into the root, the toughest bonds holding it together now broken. Pushing the leaf to Silent, he gently nudged her, saying, "Silent? I need you to try to eat this." He knew the root wasn't going to taste very good, but she probably wasn't in a condition to notice, and there was nothing he could do about the flavor. From the corner of his eye, he saw the moss and noted how there wasn't as much blood. Either the moss was helping, or the bleeding had already slowed down.

Looking at Bright, he said, "This is about all I can do at this point. All we can do is hope the root stops the bleeding and give her water... I've arrived too late to ensure her a greater survival chance than this- it's mostly up to her will to live and if she responds to the herbs." Looking around, he added, "And hopefully we can find something to help her replenish some blood... although I doubt she'd take well to food right now." He noticed one pup missing, but didn't want to ask, able to guess what had happened. Then, with a look that stated he knew this wasn't an ideal time to ask, he questioned, "Are you doing ok? Pardon me if I'm wrong, but are you going to bear pups soon?" Doctor knew he would be very overwhelmed if Bright went into labor any time soon. No other wolf was around at the moment, and the idea of a possible intruder was fresh in his mind.
Back to top Go down
silverbrushedfur

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:55 pm

ooc: Sorry guys got busy with school.

Storm Call watched the male leave, knowing the two males of the pack would have gone after him if it was wanted. He looked to his sisters as they joined back at his sides. Negro Diablo watched the pups even as she moved back to her siblings. She wanted to help but the pups family would be the best thing for them. Nephritides sat shaking softly, this was all a bit much for her gentle nature. She looked to the dead pup and tears started to flow from her hazel eyes. She, above her siblings, valued life most of all the life of a pup. Storm glanced down to his sister then looked to the two males of the pack. "My name is Storm Call, these are my sisters, Negro Diablo and Nephritides. We did not mean to intrude upon your lands but the cry of the pup called for action."
Diablo nodded her head in agreement. "We only wanted to help the whelp. But we are looking for a new pack to call home."
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:26 pm

Silent's eyes drifted to her two packmates as they rushed to save her pups, and she let out a huff of relief. She felt a second pup beginning to nurse, and was grateful when Doctor put the first-born to her nose so that she could see him. Her darling little baby. She wished that Nuri was here to share the moment, and wondered where he was. By the sounds of the howls on the air, it seemed he was attending to something urgent, and all she could do was hope everything would be alright. Looking to Doctor as he tried to distract her mind, she nodded - yes, she should concentrate on what was most important right now. She would think of the names and hang on to them in her mind until Nuri could be there. But instead of thinking, her head flopped down and her eyes closed, and she drifted off into a deep slumber, exhausted from her efforts and loss of blood.

Bright looked up as Doctor gave his suggestions as to what he thought was best, and she nodded. She would keep a look-out for anything she thought might help, though she had no knowledge of healing. She looked to the pup that was between her paws. She frowned, as the pup had not yet taken a breath, and nothing she was doing seemed to change that. She nudged the pup, putting it on its back and attempting one last time to make it breathe. It did not, and slowly, she felt the life fade from its little body. Her heart sunk and she lay over the pup, looking to Silent. The Alphaess seemed to have drifted off, and her pups were huddled around her, one nursing, the other sleeping by his mother's face.

Sighing, Bright took the whelp that was in her care and carried her to a secluded area, quickly digging out a grave and gently placing the pup in the hole. It didn't seem fair that the pup's life had never begun, but she knew there was nothing she could do. She nosed the dirt back into the hole and bid Tor and Fenris to watch over the pup. Now that she was up and about, she looked to the surrounding plants, wondering what she could pick out. She was attracted to a fairly large growth of moss on a rock, and decided to rip a chunk of and take it back. She moved to Silent and pressed the moss against the bleeding, wondering if the Alphaess could be saved. The bleeding seemed to have slowed, but it made Bright wonder if it was only because there was little else to come out. Yet, she could see the light rise and fall of Silent's ribcage. Only time would tell. Bright knew what her role would be in all of this. Silent needed all of her energy to recover, so the younger femme walked over to where the other pup still nursed and moved her away, collected the male whelp, and settled them both by her own belly. Her milk would flow soon, especially if the whelps began nursing. And soon enough, her own would come, and she wondered what they would look like...

Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:41 pm

It would seem that what he thought he would have to fight alone, others joined in. One of the new arrivals through himself into the battle, and a familiar scent filled Cardinal's nares, Nuri was on his way. In an instant the fight between loyal pack member and a threat, turned into three against one, and it was fight or flight for the dark hessian that sought chaos. Likely any sane wolf, flight was the best option, though Card knew darks were prideful and some would fight the odds if it meant they kept their pride. A pride that would be short lived, considering the odds. The venom that was spat by the wolf made Cardinal growl, he spoke of Damean, some dark king, Card wasn't familiar with. He still didn't enjoy being threatened, and now he had a figure head to go after. If that was what it came to, but since the bruja had been scared off Cardinal's fuel died at the rememberance of Silent.

The granite male's only hope was that Doctor and Bright had arrived on time, and could save the queen, that now everyone desperately needed. After the bear, and now the wolf, having a hurt queen was the cherry on top. The pack needed her to be well, they needed a leader to calm the storm that had arrived, destroyed, and left. A pup lay dead, two siblings weeped, and now they had to deal with new wolves. The last wasn't a big issue, they had proved that they weren't of the dark, they had been the first on the scene to fight the hessian. But the didn't stand anywhere yet, and only the Alpha could make the decision. Cardinal's gaze moved over to the pups, and then to Nuri, he knew the bruja wanted to see his queen, more then any of them.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:42 pm

Jewel

Jewel felt Robbie pull on her scruff and he drug her easily away. She felt right now far lighter than she was. She looked at her brother with her two toned eyes, which were once so full of life and choked a sob and then buried her face against him. "Oh Robbie.." she whined. "Poor Koda.." she breathed and the tears began to flow like twin rivers down her cheeks. She shuddered and then lifted her maw in a mournful haunting howl.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:26 pm

Deadly smirked and moved at the bru who came head on, he was pinned though with pain when he noticed his hind leg being bitten into. He growled and turned his body rolling on the ground and kicking with whatever he had. He growled and stood up, lifting his back leg in slight annoyance and pain before setting it down. Pain only lets you know your alive and with this stupid tag team game he wasn't going to get far being alive. He watched them all and a sick smile crossed his maw. "Damean Jager from Jabbar sends his love for your stupidity" he smirked and turned, sprinting from the lands, they wouldn't catch him, he was quick if he was injured or not, and he kept his body moving, where oh where would this sadistic wolf go next, he had no idea...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:22 pm

Nuri's fur stood on end and he felt a great knot in his belly at Bright's words. It is time...Silent is giving birth to my pups..our pups. He made to move quickly to his mate when the shrill cry of a pup rent the air and he froze stock still. What in Fenrirs name was that? Eyes flicked to all of his companions. He was torn between going to his mate and seeing what the danger was. Never had Nuri been plauged with indecision of this sort. He was a good beta..a good alpha who could take control of the situation but to choose between his own packmates? Cardinal Doctor and Bright divided between them the tasks and Nuri so frozen with his own indecision contributed nothing. But felt great relief as Doctor would go to Silent. Nodding he shook himself from his frigid state and bolted after Cardinal, coming into the clearing he peered around to see three new wolves, the limo body of...of..Koda. A lump raised in his throat and fire burned through his veins.

Roaring with hatred the ebony brute with flashing emerald eyes darted into the fray, leaping over one of the newcommers to come around on the flank of the wolf who dared to slay one of their young. The stench of darkness rolled off this hessian and Nuri noted the thick frame of muscle and pinpointed him as a Midnight. The mindless soldiers who wanted only blood, Nuri would see blood spilled on this ground tonight but it would be the lifes blood of this bastard. Coming from behind he moved with agility long forgotten in his youth, striking like a cobra he came to the back side and teeth flashing aimed to dig his incisors into the flank...

Robbie was late in coming out of the den to play with his siblings having found a beetle to stalk. But when he heard the cry of his sibling he froze in fear, every hair along his spine standing on edge. He wanted his parents and he heard Jewels cries and no long could he stay shelted in the small cavern. Coming to the entrace he saw a huge wolf bearing down on his silbings, his mouth fell open and soundless sob heaved through his body seeing Koda limp on the ground. Eyes flicked back to Jewel facing down this huge beast and he could not force the words from his throat. The fear he felt was too immense, the shock of seeing his brothers blood stained pelt. Finally when Jewel latched onto the brus no Robbie leapt forward "NO JEWEL!" But then three figures he did not recognize flashed in and the pack was upon them. Sprinting over to the form of his sister he grabbed her by the scruff and began to drag her away. He was the oldest, the biggest..he shoudl've been here to protect them...tear poured down his puppy face and his chest heaved, not from the effort of pulling his sister, she was far lighter than him. Koda's bloody pelt kept flashing in his mind and he felt something break...his heart..
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:29 pm

He mentally berated himself for not seeing the pups sooner. He saw Bright arrive, taking fast action with the second pup, and nodding his gratitude, before he quickly said to Silent, "We got them," and moved to the third pup, separating it from Silent so it could start its life, hopefully with Silent surviving. He started to lick the pup, cleaning some of the blood off the fur. It was clear Silent's first priority would be the assurance of her pups' safety. After getting the pup somewhat clean, he gently directed it towards the first born pup, who was finished feeding.

Throughout this, his mind was racing. He looked at Bright and said, "We can't move her, and I can't risk giving her too many herbs to eat for internal bleeding such as this. There is a chance that, in addition to ingesting the herb, if we can block the birthing entrance with some larger, clean leaves or something... Maybe you can think of something else if it'll be more practical and comfortable for Silent." He looked around. "She'll need to be brought plenty of water, too."

Turning his attention back to Silent, he gently picked up the first-born pup, settling it next to Silent's head, as if to show they were fine, and so she could get a better look. Lighting tapping her again, Doctor said, "Rest, and try to hang in there. Think about naming them- unless you already decided?" He looked up and said to Bright, "I'm going to get the herbs now. If there's any material in the immediate area you think will help in any way- Silent or the pups-, go for it." He knew he hadn't stocked up on the plant he was looking for, but with luck, he'd be able to find it. At this moment of unpreparedness, there was only one plant he could think of that won't harm Silent if improperly administered. It appears that none of them knew exactally what caused the bleeding. Herbs are good, but using the wrong one could be fatal. He turned his head, picking out a direction he should head towards first, then stood up, a gesture of his haste to find the plant, yet also paid attention to Silent, in case there was something he needed to hear before he left.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:44 pm

Jewel

Jewel looked at the fem who stood ready to defend her with two toned eyes, her gaze then fell to Cardinal and then to the lifeless body of her brother. She had blooded his killer and she would never forget what he looked like. Her eyes grew hard and then they seemed to lose some light from them. Her brother was dead..
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:33 pm

Silent lay still as Bright went for help. The first whelp had arrived and she had been unable to properly clean it and nudge it to her belly, for the pain that ripped through her abdomen impaired her to the point of helplessness. The pup had been lucky that Bright was around, for he now nursed eagerly at her belly. Blood still seeped abnormally from her body, and it was not long before a torrent of agony sent her wailing and straining once more. Thick, crimson liquid gushed forth as she pushed, and she cried out, wondering why this had to happen to her. This should have been the happiest day of her life, yet she felt nothing more than crippling pain and weakness, feeling as though her insides were pulling apart. At last another whelp slid onto the ground, but Silent could only flop down uselessly, panting heavily with the strain, the loss of blood leaving her weak and drained. The pup squirmed in its pouch, its mouth open and pleading for air; Silent glanced with wet, burning eyes at her child, reaching for it with her hind paw, trying to bring it closer to her face.

Her limbs had grown stiff and weak with a lack of oxygen, and her mind felt fuzzy. She could not reach the pup. Her head flopped back in a dizzying manner, but Doctor's voice still managed to cut through the haze. She set an unfocused gaze upon him, parting her jaws to speak, and her tongue lolled to the side. "Pu'... 'uppy.." she mumbled. She glanced behind her, willing her tail to move; she hoped that Doctor would catch on. The pup wriggled ever more weakly near her hinds, begging for life. Silent growled, trying to lift her body, desperate to keep her children alive. But once again, pain gripped her frail body, and she clenched her teeth as her abdomen willed her to push. She groaned in agony while more of the precious life blood drained from her body, and the final pup came into the world. Silent could hardly move a muscle, but her eyes still glowed with amber intensity, looking to Doctor. He had to help her, he had to save her children, and that was all she cared about. They had to survive.

It was some time before Bright was able to make it upon the scene, not until after the third pup had already arrived. Her pains slowed her, but she kept reminding herself that she was far better off than Silent, and she needed to keep going. Even as pain clenched her belly, she moved forward, tail curled underneath her and body hunched, but still moving. Doctor was there assessing things, trying to coax words from the Alphaess. Bright wasn't sure if she could say a thing. She looked to Silent's belly. Only one pup was nursing, but surely more had happened since she'd left the Alphaess to get help. Her silver orbs glanced around frantically, until she noticed the two bundles behind Silent's tail. "Her puppies!" she exclaimed, looking to Doctor. Bright was not new to births, and she knew they needed to tear open the sacs and clean the whelps hastily if they were to live. Despite her cramping abdomen, she knew she needed to move, for it was Silent and her whelps in true danger and need. Her labour, no matter how persistent, just needed to wait, though there was no telling when it would take over.

Bright ambled forward, seeing that one of the pups had stopped moving. Her breath caught in her throat. How long had she been there? She was no longer gaining nutrients and oxygen through Silent, and she needed to be released immediately to draw her first breath, if it wasn't too late. The young wolfess snatched the sac in her teeth and ripped into it, pulling it away and licking its body and face, tongue slipping between its jaws to take away the mucus. It didn't move nor breathe, but Bright sensed that it was still alive, and began licking it vigorously, brushing her tongue against the hairline in and effort to start it breathing. She glanced to Doctor, hoping he was going to take action immediately as well, for time was not on their side. She assumed he knew about birth and medicine, for she had seen him earlier aiding another packmate with his wounds. If not, he would at least be able to mimic her actions.

Last edited by Shadowed-Eclipse on Fri May 28, 2010 1:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
silverbrushedfur

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:03 pm

Negro Diablo kept close to the pup even when the other male, seemingly from the pup's own pack, stepped forward. Diablo hid her teeth but was still ready for the evil wolf to try anything. When the male spoke to her she took little interest but growled and stepped back as the evil male lunged at the pack member. She moved close to the pup, she figured if the pack wolf needed help Storm Call was there. Her job, as she apointed herself, was to watch the yearling. Storm Call did not stand down but also did not make any more move towards the killer. He simply waited for the evil wolf to make a wrong move so he could kill him. Storm was not fully pure but not all evil, he was a good mix. Not bound by either's laws or feelings of guilt, but of the pleasure of the evil and duty of good. When the evil wolf lunged Storm didn't care what the pack wolf would say, he snapped at the evil wolf hoping to land his teeth in the male's side. He then rose and heavily riped his paw down towards the male's side. Nephritides stayed behind the male wolf and readied herself for anything. Though she was smaller than all the others but the pup she could still hold her own against the evil wolf, at least until her siblings came to help and kill the male. She jumped when the wolf attacked the pack member wolf, but she growled and was going to attack but left it to her brother and the pack wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley
Page 25 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next