Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:

Go down 
+16
Lunar_Rand
(.kippy.)
WolfsRain89
Ruffian
White wolf
Hendaron
__silvers__
_Sensable_
jordymerrill
Shadowed
FoSsY
EDITOR
Moohn
Starrlight
akkanatrum
Silent
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-01-25

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:38 pm

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 15 5468356825_a10c53a715

She didn't have to wait long for the meal, and by then her coat was clean and Navi had stopped her irritating howling. Cinder dropped the rabbit in front of her and she leaned forward and sniffed it; yes, it smelled like rabbit should, and Echo's sharp little teeth ripped the rabbit's hide, revealing the flesh underneath. Before she dug in, however, she lifted her head to Navi. "Well, are you going to eat or what?" she asked, knowing she couldn't eat the whole thing herself. She even stepped to the side of the kill so that there would be room for her.

But, seeing her crush the beetle with her paw and ignore her mother, Echo shrugged and ate at the warm meat. She ate until her hunger faded, but not until she felt lethargic. She backed away when finished, and didn't see the point in talking to Navi, as they hadn't before and she probably would still be dramatic over Damean's departure, and Echo just didn't want to deal with that. Echo surveyed the terrace; now, the only pups were her and Navi, and that... wasn't interesting at all. The adults were being adults, with all of their boring stuff.

She wandered past the brush she had attacked, walking the path that she and Damean had been hunting on before. She came upon the other wolf that Damean seemed to know, the one that slightly looked like him, but older and different. Though Damean had never said anything, she wondered if they were related... If so, where were their parents? Damean himself had said that he had been dropped off in these lands and left to a place called Jabbar, but why didn't his mom or dad pick him up? Why did Akiko? Was she his sister too? She didn't know why she was so curious about this, but maybe it was only natural. These questions spiraled in her young mind as she came up to Exodus. "Hello... Are you Damean's sister?" she asked, somewhat cautious; the other wolves, insofar, of this pack put her on edge, and she didn't want to accidentally upset Exodus for something she didn't even do. "Because... Well... You guys look kind of alike."
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:57 am

Cinder would look at Echo and nod when she agreed to eat with her and then would watch her trot back to the dens. It was a start at least. Silver thorns pricked forward hearing her daughter’s mournful cry and she sighed. Her little family was being wrenched apart. Her heart ached. She wondered where Link was. He hadn’t even gotten to say goodbye to Damen. Ever watchful he was now….ever since….she closed her eyes and sighed, still wishing that Link was Navi’s true father.

She padded off silently into the wood to hunt for her ever fluxuating number of pups. Adding to the family didn’t bother her as much as loosing. She would sigh and press deeper into the woods. Her small black nose would finally catch wind of hare and she slowed her forward motion to a silent stalk. It was around here somewhere.

Just ahead on the deer path was her prey. She would smile slightly and crouch before springing to life and giving chase of the large hare. The animal froze in panic before it bolted and that was its downfall. A quick shake of the head and the rabbit’s spine was broken, it twitched feebly as the light dimmed from its eyes.

Cinder would then turn and head back to the dens where Echo was laying cleaning her white pelt. The rabbit was dropped beside her and she walked out her paws. “There we are dear.” She would say softly and glance over at her daughter before giving a chuff to come and eat.

Navi had slumped where she stood. She felt…a lot of things. Hurt and sadness being at the top of the list. Her ears would lay flat against her skull and she would glance at Echo as she came from the brambles. She would sigh. Why did Damen want to be with her before he left? She was so young and the feelings weren’t exactly what they would have been if she had been older but it still had hurt. A beetle would be scrambling it’s way across the ground and had the simple misfortune of crossing in front of her. She gritted her teeth and would bring a puppy paw down and would crush the life out of the poor thing in a welling of anger. She ignored her mother's chuff.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Pawprints : 1971

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:43 pm

Echo didn't respond right away. She had liked the thrill of the hunt with Damean earlier (even though they hadn't caught anything), but the mood for adventure had passed. Auds twitched at the sound of a mournful howl wringing the air; Navi missed Damean, that much was clear. She probably didn't want to become friends with her at all. Between hunting on her own, eating with Navi at the dens, or starving... She sighed, looking up at Cinder's concerned face. Echo realized she didn't have to be so mean to her... Somebody else had probably put her up to this job... Why would Cinder be nice if she didn't have to? And, well, Echo knew that she couldn't act this way all the time... If she did, then her and Damean would have never become friends.

"I can eat with you," Echo finally replied, giving her a break. She still didn't like the idea of eating with Navi, but she was hungry and tired. She stood up and trotted over to the densite, passing the other pack members on her way. For some reason, she felt like they were... watching her. Like their eyes were piercing into her back. She strained her ears hard, wondering if any of them were whispering about her; it wouldn't have surprised her if she did. She couldn't put her paw on it, but she knew that she was different from these wolves.

She sat down a few feet away from Navi, a scowl pulled on her face. She wished she would stop howling. It was annoying. Echo threw her an irritated glare. Yes, she missed Damean too, but why in the world Navi felt the need to let everyone know what utter agony she was in was unnecessary, or so it felt to Echo. While waiting for Cinder to return, she busied herself by cleaning her coat, smoothing away the brushes and brambles she had gotten while attacking the bush. She didn't know why she felt so compelled to clean something that would get dirty again, but she did it anyways.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:06 pm

Cinder

Cinder would have tipped her dial deeply and thanked Akiko graciously. "I will give everyone your regards and thank you Akiko." She would say softly and then step forward and nuzzle her shoulder as she whispered. "Take care of our son." Despair's words had hit her too and she would tip her dial in respect and thanks to him as well. She would smile and step back and then lift her muzzle in a howl of safe travels before she would have ventured to see Echo.

She looked at the pup as she pulled away. She seemed to full of anger. Did Evon ever show the youngster love? ...she wondered to herself. She would flick her ears back and then nod at her flat voice saying she was hungry. "Very well Echo." She would say kindly. "Would you like to help be hunt for you or would you rather go back and wait by the dens?"

Her voice was patient with the youngster and she waited to hear the pup's voice in acceptance or decline. One way or the other she would respect it. She was trying to show Echo that she did matter and her feelings did count.

Navi

Navi would look at Despair and give the dark hessian a smile. He was kind to her and she smiled at his comforting words. "Thank you Despair." She would say and then blink her eyes at him when he offered her his services if she ever needed him. Then she would smile at him calling her princess and watch him leave with Akiko and Damen and the rest of Jabbar's pack that had lingered (If there was any) Her ears would prick forward at her mother's farewell call and she would watch mother then go to tend to Echo.

Navi's ears flattened and she would trot to the edge of the densite and lift her small head and would howl long and mournfully for Damean. He was her best friend and now she was without him and stuck with Echo...the one he liked better. She seemed to shrink at the thought and sat in place looking rather forelorn and saddened.

Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:48 am

Akiko's mouth tugged up wearily finding it hard to focus on the young prince. She knew he would not understand that his friend could not come with them. And there was a twinge of guilt about taking him away from Cinder and vice versa. But it could not be helped and the fem knew that the day was going to come. She was saved from answering his pleadings when Cinder answered for her. And then Cinder's little one..ah yes...Legend...was speaking to her. It was odd to see the result of his actions...And before she could say anything Damean was rushing himself along saying his goodbyes. Locking her gaze with Cinder she gave her a bow, something Akiko rarely did. "You and your family are welcome in Jabbar for as long as it stands."

Despair was still crouched by Navi and he could see the pain on her face at the sight of her adopted brother's leaving. He felt bad that this had to happen and that Damean was so careless with his actions and words to her. Touching her shoulder softly with his nose he gave her a supportive smile. "Do not fret little one, all will be well." And he wasn't sure why but he liked this little pup, well he liked all pups....but regardless he paused and then added on. "If you have need of me ever I will be in the lone lands.." When he said this his gaze also flicked up to Cinder, an extended invite. Then he stood but not before giving Navi a playful bowl. "Good eve Princess Navi!" He followed it up with a wink and turned to lead the way back to Jabbar.

Smiling Akiko once again nodded to Cinder. "Give Rodion my thanks. I shall send the rest of your pack back as soon as possible." Pausing in step she met Exodus's gaze. "That includes Aladar as well, I have not seen how everyone has faired from the battle but I'm sure that save Gladiator, I have taken the most damage." Then she walked next to Damean junior back home...
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:03 pm

Echo did not move. She did not even look at Cinder when she nuzzled her. She instead glared hard at the melting snow, trying hard to pretend that she wasn't there. She didn't like hearing how Cinder "cared for her" or anything like that. Somebody probably told her to say that. Echo's lips were pulled tight. She didn't want to be around anyone at the moment. And what did Cinder know about Damean? What did she know about anything? Knowing that if she continued to ignore her, Cinder would persist, Echo pulled away, shaking her head.

"I'm hungry," she said flatly, her voice almost a monotone. She knew that in these lands, it would be no use showing what she felt, because it would be disregarded as something... else. "Can we just get something to eat now?" She was tired of thinking and tired of wasting all of this time on Damean. While he made a good friend and promised to come back, she began to doubt it. He had seemed so happy to see Akiko, and there were probably other whelps in her pack that he could play and grow up with. What was the point of even becoming friends with him? Regardless, she kept these thoughts silent to herself, pushing them down and away.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:45 pm

Cinder

Cinder would look down at Damean as he nudged her and she would wrap a paw around him in a hug and kiss him between his ears. "Damean..." She said "I hope you know just how much I love you and I am going to miss you very much. I will give Link your goodbyes and you will have to come back and visit." She whispered in his ear softly, her voice tinged with sadness before he scampered off to Echo. She sighed. Evon's pup. The poor thing, who knew what Evon had done to her. Cinder would have to be very patient.

She stood and would glance at Navi before she went to Echo. She waited until she had her goodbyes with Damean and then would walk over next to her and sit beside her. She would lean over and nuzzle her and then sigh. "I know things must be really hard for you right now Echo. I want you to know though I am here for you and I care about you. Damean will be back for a visit and you still have Navi to play with too." She said to reassure the young white pup.

Navi

Navi would look at Damean as he approached her and licked her ear. "You are my best friend too." she said softly and would lean over and kiss his maw softly, in a display of great affection. "I am going to miss you but when I am big enough I will come visit you Damean." She would say fiercely.

She would then watch him go to Akiko but then run after Echo when she tore into the wood. Her ears would flatten and she would give a soft sigh. Forgetting she was the one sitting nearest to Despair. If she had heard his words to Echo she would have been even more heart broken. For Navi loved Damean even at this young age. She would look at her feet and close her eyes.

Damean would soon be back at Akiko's side and would be excited to go. Would he even miss her once he got into his new home...with other pups more than likely...she didn't know he was going to be the only one his age there.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:37 am

Running paws in slushy snow caught her attention. She looked up to see Damean headed for her. Her brow furrowed - Wasn't he supposed to be leaving? But then he came up and said that if she ever did want to leave, Jabbar was the place. And it was then that he also made a promise to her, one his eyes swore to keep. Echo nodded. "Okay," she said, and he turned and left again. A part of her felt better, but another part still held a painful twang. She just wanted to go with him.

She glanced at the mess of sticks she had made and turned away. If anybody asked, the bush was like that. Or something. No use getting in trouble for it. She was now just waiting for someone to come up and reprimand her, give her a speech about her temper, or something she really wasn't in the mood for listening. None of them could possibly understand the position she had been put in.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:36 pm

Damean had turned to see Echo run into the trees. He slunk away into the bush but kept going till he found her sitting. He came over and whispered. "I'm not allowed to stay here. I have to go. But if you stay can I come back for you? Please?" he felt his chest puff out with a future mission. "I promise I'll come back for you. If you ever leave go to Jabbar if I don't find you first. But I'll find you" he gave a shy smile. He had to come back for them all... He sighed and turned looking towards the brush. "Be safe Echo. And I promise!" with a hurried voice he turned his black body turning away from her white. "Akiko!!" he called and stood out of the brush wagging his tail. He was just excited to see his home...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:24 pm

The little white femora watched the scene unfold before her in silence... Damean running up to the white wolf that looked just like her, requesting that she come with, and just for a moment... Echo felt welcomed. Welcomed to have become friends with him, and possibly join him and the rest of his pack, who would probably welcome her, too, regardless of where she came from. Auds twitched as Cinder and the other wolf pup, Navi, approached. It seemed that they all knew one another, but when Cinder said that she could not go with Damean and his family... her hopes fell.

She cast her gaze down to the ground. She wasn't of Cinder's blood, like Navi was. Why did she have to stay? It wasn't like anyone really wanted her here... or so it felt. "Yeah... I guess I'll see you later," Echo replied, crestfallen, but restraining herself from bursting out in anger. She had no idea if she would see him later or not, and she had no idea why she had felt such a strong bond with him; it was as if something in a past life had pulled her toward him, regardless of if she had wanted to or not.

Not wanting to watch Damean say the rest of his goodbyes or hear what his family or Cinder had to say, she turned back the way she and the young prince had come. She passed the bush that she had smelled the rats at, and her stomach was still empty, but she no longer felt the need to eat. It wasn't on her mind. She just didn't understand why she had to stay here. No one told her anything, she just had to follow the rules. Now, her stomach churned in a sickening way and she attacked the bush, snapping sticks with her teeth and swatting at them with her paws. Yes, she was young, but she had inherited the blood of her forefathers, growing quickly and growing strong. She barraged the bush with her attacks until it was just a mess of sticks around her, the rats having hidden in their holes or scattered in the field.

The sun had come out and melted the snow, but her panting breath still came out in misty huffs. She smacked herself in the nose with her paw, tears leaking from her blue eyes, but she didn't know why, exactly. She was angry, that much was true. Was it because Damean had left? That she wasn't allowed to go with him? That she wasn't allowed to leave these lands? That she didn't even know why she had been left here? Her memories were scattered and hazy; she didn't remember much. Exhausted, but not yet ready to fall over, she sat back on her haunches, struggling to think things through...
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:00 pm

He wanted to be smart. Tell Cinder he hadn't been talking to her or asking her but instead he would end it. Slightly angry and hurt he walked over to Echo and smiled. "I guess I'll be back" he shook his tail a little then walked over to Cinder. He nudged her leg and whispered his goodbye but deep inside he held puppy anger. Then he turned to Navi. His face portrayed his emotion and the young king began to feel his eyes water. Now he understood why he asked if they could come. He had to go. They had to stay. Not fair. He pushed his head over Navi's and licked her ear. "I'll miss you... You're my best friend" he felt tears fall from his maw on her coat and he rubbed them in there with his cheek and he pulled back taking a deep breath. "tell link I said bye..." then the young prince turned to Akiko and Despair. "let's go home" it almost excited him and he began to trot off seeing Exodus looking elsewhere, for something... Someone... He didn't know but he wanted to go home.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:08 am

Cinder

Cinder's gaze would faulter as Damean would run for Akiko and she would feel a tightness in her throat. She had nursed him, loved him, tended him...she had been his mother and yet he never seemed to feel that way of her. It made her a little sad but what had made her more sad was that he was leaving. She glanced over at Navi and would give a soft sigh. Navi wasn't going to understand. It was always something that had been talked about but the pups just let the words slide off their back. They didn't know how far apart their lands were nor the harsh journey in between them.

She looked at Akiko and gave her and her brother a nod. She knew this was it. The son of her heart was leaving her. Damean's voice came to her ears asking if Echo could go with. Cinder shook her head. "I am sorry my love. She has to stay here." She said softly. "And Navi has to stay too." She knew her words would upset her 'son' but she wasn't going to lie to him. "Perhaps we can come visit soon though?" She suggested and glanced up at Akiko as she spoke to confirm her thought. .

Navi

Navi would look up at the dark hessian and catch his grin and would echo it, her small grey tail wagging in greeting. "I'm Navi." She said answering his question before it left his lips but her tiny voice was also drown out by Damean's yelling. She flicked her ears back hearing him speak to Akiko about taking Echo with him...then adding her almost like an afterthought, or at least that is how Navi felt. She had been with him his whole life and he would run off with Daija and now Echo and forget about her. Her feelings were still hurt.

Her ears flattened and she would give a small sigh. Damean was leaving? Now? She looked at Akiko. "When is he coming back?" She asked glancing at Damean after her mother spoke telling that she and Echo couldn't come. Her eyes blinked as she stared up at the white fea that was Akiko.

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:23 am

Damean was eager to see Akiko, and when she nipped on his maw he growled a little and brushed his paw over where she nipped him. Brother, oh so it was more family. He looked at the brute but was distracted when Akiko spoke up about meeting his friend again and needing to be urgent. His blue eyes turned over and he found Echo right near them. "This is Echo. She was dropped off here by some white wolf like you, but she seemed mean, and Exodus was talking about her killing this girl wolf that my dad knew. I don't know, but she's here, but can she come with us?" he looked at Akiko. "And Navi? Can she come?" he turned towards Cinder. He wasn't aware that Navi was actually hers, and that Navi, though not by blood but in family ties of mateship and what not that Legend was his uncle she she was his cousin, that she actually belonged to Cinder by blood. Damean wasn't blood related to anyone, though Cinder was like a 'mother' to him but she wasn't and thanks to Blade he knew that. And since Echo didn't belong to anyone here she could come with him... right?

Daija had gone with Liar to their home, and Echo didn't have one. For little Damean had forgotten that Cinder had taken charge of her, but she'd let her go, right? Would she forget too? Damean looked at Akiko with a pleading but eager look, as if his black puppy face couldn't be told no and his eyes then switched to Despair who was her brother. "Can't she? She can come home with us? Cause we are going home now right? And go see Rawbones. She has to meet him, and Blade, and Petra, and everyone else" He smiled wagging his tail eagerly. He knew Akiko wanted to leave she had stated that firmly and he wanted to go too, he wanted to see his home, but come back here too, he wanted to come back and play with Cinder and Exodus and Link and Zelda. "Pleeeaaassse" He begged her a little now and wagged his tail.

Exodus looked at Damean when he asked if Echo could go and she felt her heart slightly fall. She knew the young white female wouldn't be allowed to go with them and Damean would be the only pup in Jabbar. This was when Aladar popped into her mind and their future pups they should be having, where was he? She came forward and looked at Akiko as if asking, she knew the female would understand, and where was Serenity? Had he ventured elsewhere too and start his own life?
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:14 pm

Looking instantly to the woods when Cinder said that they were off hunting her she nodded. She trusted Exodus even if she was no longer pack. Absently she wondered what she thought of her father's blood pups. But idle thoughts were quickly dismissed. She was weary and more than a little agitated Akiko watched as the pups came running out of the woods on cue. Who was the other little one with them? No matter they were going to be on their way anyways. The faintest of smiles traced her mouth as he dashed towards her. She was slightly surprised he was not deterred by her bloodied pelt but she also appreciated the warm welcome.
While Despair on first impression might have looked menacing for all sorts and purposes a second look would reveal a kind face and dancing eyes. Though they turned solemn when he looked at his sister. He had nodded politely at Cinder and a soft smile came to his face when looking at her pup. He had always liked children. Smiling when he asked who he was he lowered himself gingerly to her level. "My name is Despair and who-" But he was cut off as Damean Junior demanded to know who he was. He flicked a slightly amused glance at Akiko and gave Navi a lopsided grin.

Akiko was listening to Damean absently when he ran up to her, not minding that he had bumped into her leg. She didn't really want to hang around much longer but she would let him have a few moments. From the look on Cinder's face Akiko guessed this was not going to be a pleasant thing. "I would love to meet your new friend but you must hurry." Her ear flicked as he asked about Despair...well more he demanded. Quick as a hummingbird she darted forward and nipped his muzzle in a gently, but chiding manner. It was more embarrassing than painful really. "Don't be rude, this is my brother Despair. Now why don't you go get your little friend?" Her tone brooked no rebuttle. But her stern eyes softened and she scooted his flank.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:30 pm

Excitement fluttered in her step as she followed Damean. She liked his sense of adventure, the way he plunged forward with things. Sure, that made him probably slightly impulsive... but who cared? For most of the life she had lived, so far, it had been stuck in a den because she had been confined from going much of anywhere, like a prisoner. But now... running into the woods with Damean... She felt the freedom in which he roamed. She ran at his side, and then stopped short when Exodus saw them.

She didn't know whether to apologize or not, because the wolfess didn't seem very angry. When Damean bounded at her, she could only echo, "Akiko?" before he caught the scent and bounded toward a white fem with blue eyes... Very similiar to her own. She cocked her head, curious. Other than Evanescence, she hadn't seen another wolf like her... Well, there was Zelda, but Zelda... Echo didn't like to relate to her, that was just a bad thought. As Akiko came closer, Echo could scent the blood on her... and as she came even closer, she could see the wounds. She had survived a battle of some sort; she wondered what.

When Damean mentioned meeting the two up, she stood up straight, her ears alert. For some reason, she wanted to look good for Akiko, like she was... worthy, maybe...? Of being Damean's friend. Or something like that, she wasn't sure. But a part of her admired this other white wolf, and she wanted to make a good impression. It was hard to keep her tail down and not wiggle it.

OOC: lol... still trying to figure out Echo's character... this should be interesting...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:14 am

Cinder

Cinder had been watching the pups as they entered the trees and also had spied Exodus, keeping a watchful eye and smiled. Nothing would happen to her pups. She looked down at Navi, who was acting rather off and sighed shaking her head before swiping her pink tongue across the daughter of her bloods head.

A scent came to her nose. A familiar scent and she looked up to spy a familiar white fem coming toward her with a shadowy male at her side. She tipped her dial when Akiko spoke her words and asked her question. "They are hunting." She said. "Exodus is with them." She pointed her nose. "Just over past the trees. I am sure she smelled you and is bringing them back now." She let her tail sweep slightly but she was wondering if this was the moment when she was to loose her adopted son. She looked at the bru by Akiko's side and tilted her dial in respect to him even if she didn't know his name at the moment.The fighting was done, so they would be leaving these lands. She flicked an ear back slightly feeling her heart ache. He had never called her mother...though she had certainly called him son. And Navi was like a sister to him.

Silver hues looked toward the treeline and she heard Damean's voice calling for Akiko. It stung a little, bittersweet heartache in her chest, after all she nursed this pup and called him her own. He was so happy to see her, Akiko,....which he should be, Akiko was the closest thing to a blood mother he had. It still didn't make it hurt any less and Cinder felt as if she was loosing a child.

Navi

Navi looked up, blinking her own eyes at Akiko as she asked for Damean Jr. She stepped from the safety of her mother's legs and looked at the white fem and her companion boldly. She then heard Damean's voice calling for Akiko. He had always favored her. She stepped to the side and was standing in front of the dark brute as she watched her milkbrother fawn over the snow colored fea and then was so excited for Akiko to meet the new pup Echo.

Navi flicked her ears back for a second. Maybe he liked Echo better because her pelt was white like Akiko's and her own was a muddled grey for now. When grown her pelt would look much like her mother's but probably with more black ticking.....but that didn't comfort Navi at the moment. She gave a sigh and looked to the ground and spied the big black paws that were close to her. Tilting her head up she looked at the dark hessian once more. "Who are you?" Words escaped her maw while everyone else was too distracted to notice her question.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:59 am

Damean smiled as Echo suggested they go into the woods. "I think we should. I mean, why not, we're old enough" they weren't, not by a long shot. His tassle began to wag and he walked into the forest not sure if Echo would join but as his fear began to creep up a twig snapped and his eyes tried to focus quickly on what it was. Exodus. He felt his shoulders and head drop in shame. "We were hujngry and..." "Damean it's fine. I've been watching you both" Exodus looked up at Echo. "But Akiko is here, can't you smell her?" but she knew the boy was occupied. "Come on, the both of you" she smiled to Damean and watched him walk over to Echo a jump in his step. "Come on, let's go! You can meet Akiko and you can come home with me. Want to?" He smiled and nudged her shoulder. "And I bet my home has good food." He turned his attention back towards the woman whome he loved. "Akiko!" he said seeing her white form. He ran forward seeing the ashy brute beside her but didn't care. He ran right into her leg and not knowing if she was injured he rubbed his face against her. "Akiko. We were going to go hunting, and Exodus was stalking me... no scouting me and Echo, and we were going hunting. But I came back here, I want you to meet her. Please?" he smiled up at her then looked at the bru. "And who's he...?" Damean raised a brow and sized up the brute out of instinct being around his Akiko...
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:31 pm

Akiko stepped onto Midnight soil no better for the wear of travel but she had a purpose and she would not stop until it was seen through. Her white coat was dashed with blood, some her own some not. Her brother was beside her just a step behind. Stepping back to where all the wolves were the air was charged with a recent tension. The recent battle had sensitized her to the subtle traces in the air. Anger, aggression, fear, hate. How unusual for Midnight....Sighting Zelda she paused but decided to bypass the fem and go straight to Cinder. She didn't sight the pups anywhere and she was mildly alarmed but she kept her calm. Approaching the silver eyed fem she looked solemn. "It is done. Where is the prince?" Despair stood beside her looking about Midnight with a cool indifference. He was her silent entourage and while he was not unknown to this piece of land none here would recognize his face...save maybe Zelda and Link. But the former was preoccupied while the latter was not to be seen. He was curious to see what Damean Junior looked like though he was more concerned about his sister's health. It was unlike her to not at least attempt to tend her wounds or clean them.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:28 pm

Fran led them towards the scent of a surprisingly small herd of deer. Stopping well before any of them could sense the three of them, she looked at Vaarak and Braeden. Sitting down to suggest they won't be moving for a while, she said, "Braeden, we attack deer together, kill one. They meat. I go behind deer, chase. You and Vaarak attack same one."

"Or you watch today, help next time?" She asked, while tilting her head, wondering if she understood. Fran didn't want to force her against something she wouldn't want. Naturally, if she didn't want to participate this time, Fran herself would just run faster, and Vaarak would target a deer near the back so Fran could assist in the kill. Logically, she had to have killed for food before, but the dog had still been with her then. Plus, she didn't know how long they had actually been travelling. She was malnourished when she arrived, so it was clear she ate little to nothing.

Vaarak followed Fran, always looking to make sure Braeden was following. He noticed her sit down quite a distance from a small group of deer. This was lucky for them, since he was reasonably sure Braeden never hunted deer. According to his brother, it didn't follow that she'd been in a pack, maybe before the humans, but surely not afterward. He listened to Fran trying to tell her that their food came from deer. Of course, there were other prey, but it was best to start simple, he guessed. He wagged his tail briefly, excited, and just barely able to wait for a response.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:31 pm

Echo traced Damean's gaze back to the one named Navi. Odd, wasn't she the one that Damean had been playing and rolling around with before? Not bothering to think much of it, she followed Damean away from the adults, bounding in the snow. At first it was cold, but as her legs stretched and her paws spread, a smile crossed her lips, embracing the freeze. It felt good. She was younger, but for what she lacked in age she made up in speed, her lope matching Damean's. They came upon a brush that Damean sniffed around at, not knowing what he wanted to eat, looking at her as if she knew all the answers. She paused before answering, taking a sniff around the brush herself... Rabbit, shrew, squirrel, bird... None of that smelled good enough. She raised her head and looked off into one of the black forests that surrounded the meadows, her head titled in interest.

"What do you think is in there?"
she asked, curiosity grabbing hold of her. Her blue eyes snapped back to his. A mischievous little smile grew upon her lips, almost characteristic of Evanescence. "Think we should take a look? We might find something better to eat than just rats."
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:32 pm

Damean looked back to see if Navi was coming but she had turned around back to her mother. Fine. She seemed to always sulk. He shook his head and when Echo said she could hunt he smiled and wagged his tail. "Okay, come on!" he smiled and bumped into her. "Let's go hunt on our own though, cause I don't wanna go with the adults" he barked excitedly and padded off heading into the brush sniffing around but not knowing what to pin his nose on a scent. "What am I looking for?" he asked turning around facing Echo waiting for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:39 am

Cinder

Cinder had been keeping an eye on the whelps carefully. She watched Echo as she went to almost slip into her den to hide. Poor thing must be cold. She had stood on her silver paws and then would watch as her son....that's right...HER...son would walk over and greet the new whelp in a more fitting way. She smiled. There was kindness in Damean and her heart swelled watching it. Her eyes spied Exodus and she gave her a nod too, when hunting was mentioned. She trusted Exodus to care and tend her ever growing litter. "Have fun....remember what I taught you." She would call after them affectionately. "And be careful." She called out lovingly to them all with a sweep of her silver tail.

Navi

Navi watched as Damean left her side to go and see the new whelp...Echo. She would follow him at a distance and then listen at the words he spoke. Hurt filled her chest. Dumped here? Did Damean really think it was that bad..... a small whine escaped her throat but it probably wouldn't catch anyone's ears. She looked down to the ground and gave a heavy sigh. She felt forgotten. Every time a new whelp showed up Damean left her to go and greet them....without her. It was the same with Dadja. Though she quickly became friends with her once she did meet her...that wasn't the point.

She would look up at Exodus and give a nod and would follow Damean and Echo silently as they moved out to catch a rabbit. He wanted to catch one with Echo....She paused in her footsteps and would turn back around silently and head back toward her mother. She would trot up and rub her head along her leg and flop between her paws with a heavy sigh.

Cinder would look down at her daughter. "Little one, what is the matter? "She would ask and groom her gently but Navi shook her head and hid her face further. She wasn't going to talk right now.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:43 pm

Echo blinked her clear blue eyes at Damean, his nicer side shining through. "It's okay," she said, a small smile to her black lips. She tilted her head when he talked about being 'dumped here' - What did he mean, that he had too? She shifted her paws, slightly uneasy... She hadn't been dumped here, and she knew it... or maybe she was wrong... But to tell the truth, she didn't even know. She wondered where he lived, if he wasn't from around here. Either way, he seemed pretty happy with the pack around him. Her nose twitched when he talked of a hunt for their own food. She now felt like she was starving, and she knew that moving around would keep her from getting cold. "I can hunt," she added, her tail wagging once again. She felt a spark of pride in her chest when she remembered Evanescence telling her she would make a fine hunter, because she had been born with talent. Slowly but surely, her self-esteem was rising into place. And, it helped that Damean wasn't as mean as she had thought he was. In fact, she found that she actually kind of liked him.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:35 pm

As the talk of his father and mother filled his unknown void he suddenly realized why he had apologized to Echo. He was like his father he guessed... Or was he forgiving and caring like his mother whome exodus just spoke highly of and fondly. He wanted to ask about Legend but the words were drawn to a close and he looked at his bigger sibling when Echo came up. When his blue and green orbs landed on her he smiled and wagged his tail letting his eyes fall on the snow prints she left. "Hey Echo" he said with not as much excitement as the first time. "you okay?" he asked and watched at Exodus stood and stepped away looking in the direction her mate had gone longing for him, he only guessed.

"I am sorry about making fun of you. I mean. Your mom just dumped you here and I'm sorry. It can't be easy. Were both dumped here... Only I'll get picked up. You should come with me!" he wagged his tail a little more. It was then wherever the paths of the three pupa he knew took them he would be forever watchful. He loved them all specially Navi and Daija. Navi was like his sister more so then any of them. And in time maybe he could love Echo like that too. He'd have to talk to Rawbones or Akiko first... No she'd just come. He was king after all... Hehe. He smirked with this little thought and looked around. "I'm hungry. Wanna help me catch something. A mouse. Or a rabbit. We could do a rabbit you and me! I bet we could!" he perked up standing waiting for her answer. He knew if he would start moving running even he'd warm up too. For if he didn't look cold it was for an impress show to everyone cause in all reality he was freezing and knew either and den. Which he didn't want. Or a chase of a hunt would warm him. "navi too! Navi! Were hunting our own food!" he watched as Exodus nodded to Cinder she'd tag behind and keep eye on them. Damean rolled his eyes he knew they could take care of themselves all the bigger animals were sleeping... Well most of them...
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:49 pm

Though she was now protected from the harsh wind, she was still cold. Echo shivered, pushing away the urge to whimper. Her ears perked up as Damean suddenly appeared at the mouth of the little den, and her eyes went wide, thinking for a split second that he was here to taunt or harass her or something mean. But instead, he apologized, and offered to do something else. She tilted her head in curiosity - what a strange boy. Her young curiosity taking hold of her and overcoming her insecurity, Echo stood up and crawled out of the den, back into the white world where the sun gleamed along the snowy meadow. She now saw Damean talking to one of the larger wolves and was in a very animated conversation.

Who exactly was he? He wasn't a bully, as Echo had first perceived him to be, and he was just as excitable as the other pups. But they hadn't really noticed her, even when she had been dropped off here. He even seemed to know all of the adult wolves, judging by the way he was talking with the one femora now. He seemed pretty smart - Echo didn't doubt that. Wanting to get to know him a little more, she padded her way over to him, her feet crunching into the snow and making a parallel set of footprints that went alongside his.

"Hi," she said softly, her tail giving a faint wag. She hoped he would notice.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Damean watched the white pup wander into a den and he shook his head slightly feeling bad, no, highly feeling bad. He wandered over ignoring Navi if she said anything. "Echo. I'm sorry. I thought since you were mean if I was mean back you'd wanna play. We just want to play. It's not as much fun with just us two. When you wanna play we can, or we can scout. I learned. I can teach you" he smiled into the den but didn't stay for her answer he took his black pelt elsewhere and sat down. It was here he thought of Akiko, Blade, Rawbones, and Petra. Crow. Where were all of them and the wolves from here that had left with them, he wanted them to come back and play...

Exodus had been off wondering about Aladar when little Damean caught her eye. She moved over to him when he sat down and nudged him. "What's up little guy, you know, being mean isn't the best way to make friends, you dad, if he was here, would teach you that. He made a horrible first impression from what he told me as a pup" she smiled down at her half little brother thing who looked up and began spilling out questions. She only hushed him softly and began to answer every single one...
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:09 pm

Though her ears remained back, Echo's scowl disappeared when Damean scowled back at her and called her a snob. She looked down at her paws, buried in the snow, and starting to get cold. She shivered, the chilly winds blowing throughout the rolling meadows, tiny flecks of snow getting caught in her white-white fur. She just wasn't used to this... She was used to a warm, moist den that smelled of earth and flesh, not this... strange place. And, to top it all off, now, they didn't like her. Damean seemed to be their ring leader, so anything he said, would probably go. She glanced over her shoulder, Cinder having walked off. The older wolves were talking about a hunt, it seemed, and her mouth watered. It had been a considerable while since she had last eaten... The trek with Evanescence had taken a toll on the young wolf. She didn't know, though, if they would share... Echo's blue eyes landed on the white fae that had snarled at her and Evon when they had arrived. An unsettling chord struck through her, and something within told her it would be best not to cross her path. The result would be unpleasant.

She didn't like this place. It was unfamiliar and cold. She looked at Damean and the other pups, half-hoping that one of them would notice that she wasn't a total snob - she just didn't like new things, and couldn't help but be a bit shy. Whereas Damean was really loud, the girls seemed really nice... Unless they listened to Damean. Then they would probably be mean. She sighed, inwardly defeated. Echo picked her small body up and lifted her nose in the air, sniffing out the dens. She didn't know who would be there, but maybe they would like her. Or better yet, if she could find a den for herself, then she wouldn't have to worry about anyone else at all.

Her little nose caught a warm scent in the wind and she followed it. As she expected, it led her to the larger dens where Cinder and Link stayed, but she knew that later on, Damean and his friends would come in and probably kick her out or something like that. She instead rounded to the other side of the den, where there was a significantly smaller space, seemingly made just for her. It smelled a bit old and the ground was damp from the snow, like it hadn't been used in some time, but it was clear that some pup, at one point or another, had used it. She dug out some of the snow with her little paws and then laid down, curling herself in a tight, white ball, keeping herself warm. Her stomach growled. She didn't know how long it would be, but she would wait until mealtime to come out again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:
Page 15 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next