Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley

Go down 
+22
Bear
Ruffian
White wolf
flamewolf6
mikalaisangel09
Sheawolf88
_Sensable_
Moohn
Zanderslip
HaruXD
silverbrushedfur
EDITOR
__silvers__
WarriorWolf
Morbid Joke
FoSsY
Starrlight
Silent
Kouga9
akkanatrum
rainstorm111
Shadowed
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:41 am

The granite male moved past Chimera, slipping up to Storm Call, Cardinal glanced back briefly, wanting to keep an eye on the femora. A brief nod to the bruja at his side, the granite male took the lead, he wanted to get this meal over with. It had been interrupted before, and now he wouldn’t allow the deer to get away. Cardinal began a swift movement, glancing back every so often to make sure the other two were keeping up. Within a few minutes, the scent was strong, and it surrounded him. Auds pricked to the sound of light steps, as the bruja moved through the foliage to stop at the edge of a small clearing. It was a small herd, but they were big enough that it would suffice. He knew the other two were close now, and it was time to bring some food home. The scattering of hooves thundered briefly, before silence fell in. A good sized deer began its trek back to the mainland, he was pleased that everyone would now have a good meal. Cardinal’s gaze lifted from the deer in his jaws, to Chimera briefly, continuously watching her, as subtly as he could.

The granite brute was even more pleased when they finally reached the main area, where he finally released the deer from his maw. The taste of blood was sweet, it had been a while since he had eaten. He knew that a few of the wolves should have the first pick, including Silent and Nuri, both of whom he had not seen in quite a while. Cardinal glanced back at the two who had accompanied him during the hunt, giving both a brief nod. “Good hunt.” The lyrics fell with honesty, as the granite bruja moved away from them, searching out Doctor. Cardinal found the male in the same area that he had been when he left, except now the hessian appeared even more worried. “Doctor…the hunt is done, and a good sized deer awaits hungry mouths.” A brief, pleased, smile came to Cardinal, before he returned to his normal state. “Something wrong?” The question was one that was rather stupid to ask, but Cardinal asked anyway. He knew there were many things wrong, in fact the entire pack was in turmoil, but his question was more personal to Doctor, to see if something more troubled the male.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:31 pm

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 20 4828351753_8e4f36455b

Robin was taken aback by the large size of the female behind the two. She came forward and spoke her name and her place, and a small smile came to Robin's lips. "A new beginning?" he said, tassel flicking. "Then you've found a good place to start. We've had many lost wolves trying to find their souls wander into here, and some have found it here. Maybe yours is, too." He paused. Robin was the kind to trust easily, but recent happenings... toyed with him. He sat back on his haunches, sighing heavily, but still sitting up straight. "I would like to grant you admittance to the pack, but I'm afraid I can't do that quite yet. Our defenses are weak at the moment, and we are on the verge of war. It's nothing against you. Travelers to us right now are... shady. But as I said, it's nothing against you. If you don't mind me asking..." His crimson gaze fell upon the other two wolves. "But what are your names? And I know you're looking for new beginnings, and it's none of my business to pry into your personal lives... but may I ask where you previously hailed from, if anywhere at all?" He paused again, and shook his head. "Nevermind. If you don't want to answer, you don't have to. But as I said, if you could wait here... That would be nice. I'd like to fetch a higher-up to approve of you three."
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:47 pm

He watched the pair, making sure both left. Doctor was perceptive and empathic, and wasn't oblivious to some of the pack's hurts. Of course, he didn't know all, considering how few of the pack he was able to talk to. He felt torn between his assigned task and what he wanted to do, as he had been much of his life. He knew what was needed to be done, but there was also what had to be done, too. He needed to keep the pack safe, but he also had to help them through this... preferably without drawing himself too personally into it, which seemed nearly impossible. He sighed, ears harshly pulled back in self anger. That wolf had ruined the pack, created this rift. Killed Koda, and thus tearing Robin's family apart and shattering more pieces of the pack into pieces. Or at least, Doctor hoped it was pieces and not dust. If it was just broken, in time it could be fixed.

Where was Teagan, and what was running through the minds of the other wolves affected by the attack? He didn't want to nose into their business, but he didn't want to make assumptions. Plus, there was Silent, Nuri, and Bright. They would be fine with Nuri and Negro Diablo for the time being. He lay down on the ground, head on his paws, trying to think. His ears lifted from their flattened position to keep alert since he was currently by himself. With an inaudible growl, he stood up again, not wanting the others to be able to guess his thoughts if the hunting party or Robin and Nephritides came back sooner than expected. Some days, he hated being empathic.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:11 pm

Jewel

Jewel herself had become withdrawn as well. She hardly spoke to anyone save Robbie and he was her source of comfort though he had pulled away from her as well which hurt her dearly. Lapping at some icy cold water she looked toward the treeline as a familiar scent came into her nostrils. Robbie.

She turned her ivory paws and padded softly toward him. She hoped he wouldn't reject her again. Her two toned eyes looked at him and her ears fell to the sides softly. "Robbie?" she asked her voice a half whisper and the tip of her tail moving slightly. She needed him. He was the one that had always been there for her and she was worried he was going to dissapear too and she would be alone. Mother had been so distraught...father busying himself to ward of the memories. She shifted her paws lightly and looked at her brother softly hoping he wouldn't turn and leave her too.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:29 pm

Robbie was prone to wandering in these dark days of his youth. He was more withdrawn but he couldn't help it. Looking around he saw wolves milling about and he didn't feel any urge to join them. Any comfort his mother could offer him was long since past and he knew that she didn't want to be reminded of Koda anyways. His father was out on some sort of task...doing whatever. He didn't care anymore. Sighing he laid against a tree, winters icy wind pushed into his face but he didn't mind it, not really.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:14 am

Armedia looked at the male that now spoke. So this was Tirisfal. Her mind raced as she moved ahead of the others she sat before the male watching him studying him. She couldn't help it. It was something her kind did. Her amber gaze piercing cold but as she spoke love and feeling came threw "I'm actually okay just a bit shaken up. I'm looking for a new beginning and this place just seemed to be where I stopped running." She looked at the two that help her " I just met these two and they where kind enough to offer there company. My name Is Armedia it is nice to meet you Robin" Her tail flicked as she waited to be judged once again. It was something she was use to. Something that would never seem to go. These lands where on edge and things never seemed to stop. She felt her body shake once again as she could feel her body draining of energy but she fought it. She was a fighter after all. Amber pools watching everything. Would she be safe here? she hoped so....
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
__silvers__

__silvers__

Pawprints : 1971

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:32 am

"Yes, I'll take a look," Robin said. "I need something to get my mind off things." It really was refreshing to have some sort of task to do, some business to attend. Too long he had just been meaninglessly patrolling the borders, or 'doing his duty', as he called it, but missions were his strong point. Even little requests, he was determined to fulfill and excel. He glanced at Nephritides. "C'mon, Neph. Let's check it out."

With an easy gait, he loped towards the scents of the newcomers. He guessed there were at least three of them, and he had guessed right. Robin slowed to a stop before the three mysterious wolves, one of them hidden behind the other two. Usually, he would have given out a friendly introduction, but this seemed... suspicious. He raised a brow and held his shoulders high.

"Hello," he said, his voice commanding. "I'm Robin, Advisor and Deputy of Tirisfal Valley. What business do you have in these lands?" Yes, he was strict, but after what had happened to his family, he knew that Tirisfal's defenses needed to be tightened. He especially kept his gaze on the large femora behind the two wolves, wondering what they were trying to hide. Perhaps she was hurt... The welcoming side of him began to come out, and he let up his strong disposition a bit. "If you're hurt, then come forth. We have healers. If you need a place to rest, then shelter is provided." He paused again, his righteousness surging through him. "But if you're here from Jabbar Junayd, then walk the other way. Wolves with vile hearts do not belong here."
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:08 pm

He was glad Nephritides agreed to accompanying Robin. Doctor thought he caught a scent from closer to the edge of the territory. He had thought the wolves would have announced themselves, but instead, the scents were getting stronger. He held back a growl, and looked at his packmates and said "Robin, Nephritides, can I ask you both to see who's coming onto our lands? I'll hold the hunting party here if they come back before you do... and call me if there are any problems." He knew the last wolf who came into the lands were still fresh in their minds. He wanted at least one of them to remain to wait for the hunting party, and was confident it'd be fine if he remained behind. Most of his concern for safety was focused on the rest of the pack, not himself, so if they had to split up, he'd rather him be the one without a partner.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:14 am

So this was more of not her own free will to act as she was. Great. Shayde looked at Cane and sighed shrugging to her friend. "Well, come on, stick with us, we have yet to meet anyone around here, the pack seems so busy" she walked past the large female and looked back eyeing Cane and her with a smirk. "You two look cute" she smiled to them wider and turned her head back towards the pack. "See, if you made friends like us you never know, maybe he wont stand a chance against even me. Never judge a wolf by its hide" she smirked to herself and trotted onwards going farther past the territory. "Cane, you should walk behind her, mask her scent just a bit more then all this smell" and she looked around, the pack smell. Her mouth clamped shut as the smells got stronger and she drew off to the side into the shade more where she felt more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:07 pm

Armedia looked at the fea her expression changing slightly. "I'm sorry if I seem a bit rude. I have just been running for a long time. If he catches me I'll have to go back. I lost him back around Muerta." Armedia watched them waiting for there reaction. Omisis was after her she knew it. She felt it. He was going to take his time doing it and she knew. The protection of the clan was no more and now she had to defend herself but even against a grown midnight male it was hard to keep her ground. Armedia sighed letting the edge go a bit. " I will be fine once I calm down a bit..." She finely gave the two a smile. "Thank you for caring" She sat waiting a bit wondering how ever she would fit in here. The dark packs over ran with Midnights and her old life. She wanted to be as far away as possible.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:12 pm

Shayde watched from the trees as the female jumped and responded to Cane. What an attitude. Her slender body moved from the shade and entered the light, she was alot, and that was an understatement, but alot smaller then this female. "Well, you're in one if you want it, but I wouldn't be so jumpy" she pulled herself around and came infront of the fem next to Cane, kinda, she was about two wolf sizes away from him. "I know we're in Tirisfal Valley, it's a neutral good territory. Although I know it may work for me, and him, but will it for you...?" she looked over the massive female and then sighed. "Are you okay? You're really frantic it seems... do you need something?" she questioned her softly with a kind voice hoping the female wouldn't take offense to it.
Back to top Go down
Zanderslip

Zanderslip

Number of posts : 20
Pawprints : 39
Registration date : 2010-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:22 am

Nephritides shyly smiled and turned her head to the side. "Maybe so, maybe I just can't think what my skills are." She looked up at Doctor at his next words. She slowly nodded her head. "Of course, I will try." She looked over him and wondered about his past. Her's was simple unlike that of her two siblings.

Storm Call slowed and glanced back to Cardinal. The scent of deer was close and Storm was happy the deer stayed in the same spot or he may not have found them. His since of smell was not near what Negro's was.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:22 am

Armedia watched them. Her amber orbs flashing over them. The thoughts she had where not good ones. She felt so alone.
"I am Armedia, I came to look for a home. Do you mind pointing me in the right direction?" Her form slightly larger then the male. She was a female Midnight and it was natural for them to be the size of a regular wolf male. She waited a little her mind going in and out of focus. She grew irritated and hungry. She wished she had a nice place to lay down in. It had been so long that she really slept. The war of her kind kept her on edge that she only got short naps threw out the months they had been here. She was completely on edge.
Back to top Go down
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

Number of posts : 67
Pawprints : 132
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:35 pm

Cane has followed Shayde through the lands when she had decided against the mountains. He was not about to leave her now.

When they entered the new territory he noticed a black she wolf.

Shayde addressed the she wolf before Cane was able to fully catch up to her.
Taking a deep breath Cane came to stand close to Shayde's side, touching her cheek with his muzzle as his breathing evened out. "You can really move when you want to can't you" the brute said a little out of breath, he hadn't thought she could outrun him.

Then the large brute turned his attention to the new wolf when she spoke. Cane could tell she was confused and perhaps lost.

"I believe these lands are called Tirisfal Valley," Cane said, turning to glance at Shayde incase he was mistaken. Then turning back the black she wolf the brute said "I am known as Cane and this is my...my friend, Shayde. Who are you?"

Cane stood next to shayde, his side almost touching hers as he waited for the other she wolf's reply.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:04 pm

Armedia jumped sideways as the fe spoke to her. She was in shock that others where so close. Where had she ventured to?. The ebony fea cleared her mind only switching her survival instincts in. "Where am I and who are you?" Her words clear and without fear. She needed to know where she was.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:13 pm

Shayde had moved around the fallen female coming up behind her at first. She now stood to the left. Her slender body was hidden well in the brush. "Excuse me" she said softly, almost a whisper that washed around the female. "Do you need aid? I'll call for someone if you do" she could surely not help the wolfess, not with her dilema of staying away from others. Her green orbs danced with concern for the she wolf but she didn't show it, not physically. She waited for an answer, or for Cane to step up and help her if he had followed... He had mentioned Muerta but Shayde wouldn't fit in there. She wasn't entirely sure she'd fit in here at the moment...
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:03 am

She ran from the others she ran to a place she knew nothing of. Her heart ached for her family. They where all separated there Queen murdered. Armedia moved into the unknown area. She didn't even know it was a pack territory. She moved in keeping the tears back as she did. The black fea could feel the very will to keep walking slip from her. She laid down laying her head on her mitts. She closed her eyes trying to catch her breath. She whimpered slightly as she did hoping that no one would see her. She wanted to be alone but yet she wanted to be around others. She was so confused. So lost.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:46 am

Robin nodded. "I'll do my best to keep my head," he replied. "And yes. I will take Nephritides with me. As for a third wolf..." He paused. Tirisfal really was not a place of warriors or soldiers. Everywhere he looked, he saw a pup, and a pupsitter nearby. They were a pack of birth, not of death. Perhaps that was why the darker packs preferred to attack them compared to others - their defenses were miniscule and easily penetrated. He sighed, keeping in mind Doctor's request for his mission to wait until the hunting party had returned. It seemed fair enough; after all, better to go out on a full stomach than a hungry one. "As for the third wolf, I'll wait until the others get back," he said, looking off in that direction.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:17 am

Doctor looked at Robin and said, "I was with Silent during the time, so I, too, heard it was a Jabbar wolf. "Honestly, I don't want anyone to leave the pack, but I'd want answers if it were me. Try to find a reason to not kill him, but don't regret what decision you take, Robin." He looked down, thinking before looking at Robin in the eye, "Bring Nephritides with you. She was there, and can point the wolf out. Do you have anyone in mind you'd like to bring? I ask that if you wait for the hunting party to return that Cardinal remain with the pack. I have business with him."

He looked away, to see if Nephritides was still there, and to see if she was fine with her current assignment, but paused. Looking back at Robin from the corner of his eye, he said, "You can start being stronger by remembering and living for him. Remembering hurts, but your pups are good to your life. Don't push good things away, and don't throw your life away. I'm here if you want someone to listen or exchange stories with." His eyes briefly reflected understanding that could only be seen in someone who was also haunted by something, before they returned to their normal, casual appearance.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:56 pm

Robin hesitated. What he wanted to do... He knew it wasn't necessary. But at the same time, it would be justice, and he carried justice strong in his heart. Honor and justice went hand in hand. "I wish to know, Doctor..." He glanced over his shoulder at his mourning family, and then focused his gaze back on the wolf in front of him. "I wish to know who killed my son." He paused, knowing that Doctor didn't have all the answers. He wouldn't know. The only ones that would know would be the ones who saw him, or the ones who... sent him out on that mission. "Jewel tells me it was a wolf from Jabbar. I wish to go to Jabbar, and take others with me, so I will not be alone. But... I know it is dangerous. And I do not know what to do if I were to find this bru. Instinct tells me to kill him so he will no longer be a threat to us and my family, but my heart tells me otherwise. That I should forgive him. That he was just following orders, and that if those orders had never been spoken of, they would've never been carried out. I need to do something, Doctor. I can't just sit around anymore and protect these lands from coyotes. I need to be... stronger. And I'm not sure I know how."
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:02 am

Nuri was riveted on Silent's features agony blooming through his chest. He saw the emotions playing in her eyes, anger and revulsion that he had asked such a thing of her. Then the storm calmed and acceptance...even defeat dawned on her features and he winced. How could he have brought his mate down to such an emotional state? She conceded with his point in words and he almost broke down and begged her to stay. How could he ask her to leave their pups? And here she was doing it...when she came and nuzzled her neck he returned it holding back his own anguish knowing this was hard enough for her. She wanted to see the pups before they left...he thought her too weak still to have more emotional upsets now but he would never stop her from doing this. Breathing heavily he followed her outside the den and waited. He would let her do this alone.

Glancing about he noticed the pack was busy going about their business. That was ...good. His chest ached though and he could not keep his focus on his friends. Silent came back then...stepping into him he embraced her lending her his strength. "I am sorry my love...we won't go until you are absolutely ready. Though..." Here his voice cracked "It should be soon, no need to stay in pain." Tears threatened but he would be strong for her. Inhaling her scent he took comfort in that. She would heal and perhaps someday come back. But he had seen the way she walked, the slightly offness in her eyes. His heart ached and he knew he would not be the same wolf when he returned.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:33 pm

Something was off with the woman, however much Cardinal didn't like the idea of ignorant judgment, it became a gut feeling rather then just her appearance. The word of these lands had been hard to find, or rather it had stumbled upon him. Each territory had some knowledge of the other lands outside their own, but he had never been anywhere that knew much more then the name, or perhaps the pack names. Maybe someplace knew about Fire and Ice more than others, but instinct was telling the granite male otherwise. Cardinal would refrain from saying anything to anyone about his feelings, it would be best to just keep an eye on the fae. "There is beauty in the harshness of some of the lands..." His lyrics fell with purpose, making the statement more of a metaphor then anything else. The faint scent of deer came to him, and his gaze lifted to Storm Call.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:28 pm

Doctor looked at Nephritides as she answered, vigorously shaking his head when she said she had no skills. "You do have some. Skills don't necessarily include things you can see. It can be intellectual, communication with others, or things like that. I believe Teagan's a pupsitter, but I shall assign you to that, too, for now... and if I send someone off on a task, I may call on you to help them so they won't be alone, and to see if you find something that suits you. I don't want to assign you to the wrong task." He added, "Try to have some more confidence in yourself. If you feel like you'd be good at something, or if there's something you like to do, tell me." Tilting his head, he said, "To be honest, I'm not sure of Chimera's intentions. It's a bit... to convenient that she comes and offers to help out after all this. I'm sure Cardinal noticed, but when the hunting party comes back, get to know her. She might be more cautious around me, but might be more open towards you. Just be yourself around her, and tell me if there's anything suspicious. Don't act on your own."

It was then Robin approached. He nodded, and asked, "What with?" His eyes took a casual sweep, noting he looked tired, although he wasn't surprised. "You don't have to force yourself to look or sound any particular way around me, friend," he added. "It'll add to your existing stress."
Back to top Go down
Zanderslip

Zanderslip

Number of posts : 20
Pawprints : 39
Registration date : 2010-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:43 pm

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 20 In-harmony

Negro Diablo looked to Doctor as did Nephritides. Negro nodded her head and looked again off towards her brother and Cardinal. Neph tilted her head and thought about it for a moment. "I was not gifted with great smell like Negro or great hunting and fighting skills like my brother. I guess I really don't have any skills." Her ears folded back and she shyly grinned at him before lowering her head. Negro shook her head and slowly started towards the mothers' dens to check of the two families.
She stopped a moment to pay her respects to the fallen pup. She watched as the raft floated away then moved on her way to the dens.

Storm Call did not turn from his prey's trail but he listened to Cardnail and the new fae. Storm seemed almost out of place here with the pure hearted for he didn't care for the things they did. Storm was not bound by either's laws or feelings of guilt, but of the pleasure of the evil and duty of good. And this is what made him out of place no matter where he was. He listened to the two behind and moved them not overly fast but not incredibly slow towards the scent of the deer.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:17 pm

Robin forced himself to pull away from his wife. Crows and ravens were sitting around, watching the family mourn over the dead body. Flies had started to gather. Silently, he fashioned a small raft using the small logs and twine that his daughter had found. He nudged Koda's body onto it, and set up a pile of twigs at each corner of the raft. With the flint he had found in the cave, he struck it on a stone, sparks flying and catching the twigs on fire, like candles. This process was a ceremony that his pack had done way in the north - if someone were to perish in battle, their bodies were best left to travel out to sea. That way, when the snow melted, no one would find them. Robin pushed the raft into the lake, which would eventually lead into a slow-moving river, and then a gateway to the massive ocean beyond the lands of Fire and Ice.

He returned to his wife and his daughter. "Get rest, you two," he said, his broken heart being mended by the sight of Koda drifting away with the honor of any full-grown wolf. "You both need it. And I have business to attend to. Please." He nuzzled Ali and licked the top of Jewel's head, and then trapaised back to the pack site. Silent was up, and that was good - it meant she was feeling better. She didn't seem well enough to be in charge, as it seemed that Doctor was still organizing the wolves. He approached them, shaking off any sign of grief, though it was still plain to see that he was exhausted.

"Doctor," he said, hoping to catch the wolf's attention. "I need... assistance."

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:53 pm

Ooc we all agreed it was over a long time ago too hahaha so yeah post away
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:49 pm

OOC: Ok... so because the last post concerning Koda's death was over a month ago... can we get through his funeral and move on now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley
Page 20 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next